Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked, confused. "I don't know... the first things I grabbed... literally," he said with a chuckle. He acted oblivious, but he knew he looked outrageously ridiculous. "Maybe the ANBU will decide to wear this on their missions... neon pink; if the enemy don't notice that, then they're more oblivious than that blond idiot, no offense, Ino-chan," he said, half joking.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Ino Hurrumphed at him. "We can't stay to talk Naomi's got a date to get ready for!" She snipped.

"Oh calm down." Naomi growled. "He's my bestie I can always spare my day for him." She smiled. "You'll have to take the uniform ideas up with the big chief." She chuckled a little.

"Seriously he'll get upset if we're not back by six-" Ino began.

"He can learn to deal. As Thomas knows I'm almost always late to something. Not too late, but late all the same." She gave a sigh then added in English. "Woman's buying me things for this shin dig. You remember me complaining before about not having enough girl friends? I take it back. I don't want any if this is what I can expect."  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled. He, too, switched to English rather than Japanese though the latter was his native language, well aware Ino would likely get annoyed at not being able to understand their conversation. "Could be worse; at least she ain't dragging you to get the skimpiest swimsuits possible. As for me... if I had money I'd get utterly bombed... though looking like this I'd be more likely to either end up in a brawl or in jail. You know my luck for finding trouble," he sighed with a shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly. She learnt Japanese to make Thomas feel comfortable. But sometimes she preferred English. "That is true." Naomi mused. "On both counts. Hey! There's Sakura with some people, did you escape hospital again?" she sighed. "Well you have fun running from Sakura, I have to get back to Ino trying to throw girly stuff at me. Urgh, she tried to buy me a Geiko Kimono can you believe it?! Like I'd pull out the na-na's on a first date." She sighed hugged her friend and followed Ino into the Jewelry shop.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas tilted his head, already aware of Sakura through the Void though he didn't immediately look their way. "I've never been too good at staying still, Sakura. I assume you're here to take me back, though your friends seem bored and slightly sadistic," he remarked, glancing over his shoulder at Sakura and the two elder kunoichi with her. One had wavy raven hair and crimson eyes while the other had short purplish navy hair and amber eyes. From their stances, it was obvious the older kunoichi worked well together, meaning they were likely close friends. "He's taller than he was, Sakura," the crimson eyed kunoichi remarked. The other woman licked her lips with a grin. "What I wouldn't give to ride that until I can't move anymore, Kure-chan," the other woman remarked. Shefrowned slightly when her teasing produced no reaction at all from Thomas.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi picked the jewelry she wanted with a sigh. It was getting rather boring. She didn't really want to be out. Plus it was hurting to breathe again. Too much excitement she figured. "Crap."She hissed. "It's nearly five!" She picked up the bags of clothes and shoes while Ino grabbed the jewelry and followed. They were about to start taking a short cut when Naomi noticed the group of Kunoichi with Thomas and frowned. Lucy at the ready she went to Thomas' side glaring at the women. "Tell me." She asked. "Is it normal for old women like you to prey on kids like us?" She growled readying the gun. "These bags bothering you bestie?" Naomi asked with a smile. "I was planning on legging it to the Hospital but ya know, can't leave ya on your own for a moment without you sticking your hand somewhere it don't belong and getting stuck."

"She speaks strangely." The two whispered.

"If I had a dollar." Naomi growled rolling her eyes.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted softly at the woman's reaction. "Where we grew up, sex wasn't done for the most part until after eighteen years of age, and both of us are seventeen," he sighed. Kurenai rolled her eyes at the overreaction of her best friend. "What's that supposed to mean, gaki? I ain't into that," she snapped with an annoyed look.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi leaned toward Thomas. "Well considering I'm older than you." She began. "Oh dear god." She breathed. "I'm not into women!"

"Naomi! Come on we'll be late!" Ino cried grabbing her hand and dragging her away.

"Wait!" She cried. "Lucy!" She jerked out of Ino grasp to get her gun which she fumbled. She gave a little sigh returning her gun to its hilt and rushed off with Ino. "I hope he's not mad!" She cried. "And I'm never going shopping with you again!"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:34 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed, tapping his foot slightly. "As amusing as this is, it's getting dark soon, and as much as I want a damn drink, I doubt there's anything strong enough," he said dryly, muttering the last part too lowly for Sakura to hear. Kurenai pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers before slapping her friend across the back of the head, making the woman stumble a few steps forward. Anko grinned after a moment as the girl turned away. "Don't knock it 'til you try it," she said loudly to get Naomi more flustered before the raven haired kunoichi swatted the woman across the back of the head.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin.

Naomi turned her body back to Anko for a moment. Her eyes flashing, for a moment, to silver then back to brown as she continued down the street.

Once at the hospital Ino had begun her work, first the Kimono, then the hair, the make up the jewelry. Then she helped put on the shoes. Naomi managed to keep the blonde from going over board with the make up. Naomi wasn't much of a girly girl either so this dressing up actually made her uncomfortable.

"There, you're ready!" Ino purred happily. "With ten minutes to spare." With assistance she took Naomi to Sasuke who was waiting in the foyer, he too was dressed up a little and looking uncomfortable. "Now be nice Sasuke-kun." Ino chided. "I know coddling isn't something you're familiar with but she'll need it. No running no-"

Naomi's fist landed on Ino's head as she walked to Sasuke. "I'm on time I hope." Naomi purred.

"Aa." Sasuke replied blushing darkly as he looked her over. Naruto was off to the side laughing at his best friends reaction. With a cough Sasuke held out his hand. "Shall we?"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:45 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas heard the door open as he, Kurenai, and Sakura got back to the hospital and was mildly surprised when Naomi stepped out. "You look beautiful, Jù-hime," he said with a chuckle. "And if you hurt her, Saru, you'll see how dangerous it is," he said to Sasuke, well aware his tone was calm. He didn't, however, notice the emerald sphere in the open dragon's mouth that capped the hilt beginning to glow with an odd bluish green flame. He heard a slight scraping sound and though his stance didn't shift at all, his grip on the hilt tightened as the bluish green flame glowed more intensely in the slowly dimming afternoon sunlight. He fluidly and suddenly unsheathed the nodaichi in a fluid upward diagonal slash that scraped paint off the door as Naomi was opening it as he flicked his wrist slightly, a pair of sharp ting sounds the only sign something had occurred. Thomas' foot flashed upward, deflecting the kunai right back at its thrower as he'd deflected it harmlessly skyward without even noticing, or so it appeared. The blank masked ANBU leapt back, his body language practically screaming surprise. What followed, however, was startling especially to the kunoichi and likely Sasuke as well. "Quite stupid to attack possible allies, but it's clear in his older age his strategies are slipping somewhat," Thomas said in a low conversational tone as he sheathed the nodaichi in a fluid movement. From the moment he drew it to the time he sheathed it was no more than six seconds, yet the blade had been little more than a blurred arc of movement even with the sunlight flickering on it. Anko blinked, her gaze flickering to the door where not one, but two scrapes marred the door, though she'd noticed that the kunai that Thomas had kicked back had lacked half the hilt and the ring at the base. She glanced at the ground and gasped softly, a look of shock in her eyes as she saw two shuriken neatly bisected as well as the missing half of the kunai hilt. He did that with no warning and without seemingly being aware of his surroundings, she realized.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi went into a squat at the last moment, unable to bend at her waist. Any attacks on her missed completely. She had her guns with her, but since no one seemed to attack her again she didn't pull them out. At Anko's words she straightened and moved to Sasuke who held his hand out to her even though he was still in a little shock. Taking his hand snapped him out of his daze. As they left he shot a glance over to Thomas. His expression was smug.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:08 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || By the way, I doubt Sasuke noticed the 'Saru' insult in the previous post, but it was a jab at the Sharingan's copying abilities and a subtle reference to Zabuza's quote before Haku died saving him about the Sharingan being a 'monkey eye that lets you copy me', to quote his words. The nickname Thomas referred to Naomi as translates as 'Gun Princess'.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rubbed his eyebrow with his middle finger as he half turned towards Sasuke. "Don't respect ya yet, until ya show yerself worthy of it," he muttered, a faint accent that sounded gruff and odd, almost like an Irishman speaking with a Japanese accent, rippling through his voice. He was utterly unaware it was actually his sensei's accent; he knew that the man had passed away in his sleep and that his signet ring had passed on to him... but was unaware that the man had sealed his own soul within the ring, resulting in what had happened to Thomas as well as his enhanced reflexes and sensory perception.Anko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || yeah I picked up on it, so did Naomi but she didn't want to comment lest she start a fight between the two guys. XD That bit comes later

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi turned her head and smiled at Thomas for a moment before he went out of sight. The hint of blusher on her cheeks seemed to make her blush of shy embarrassment darker. She had to smile at Thomas' little nickname.

"I thought," Sasuke began with an embarrassed cough. "I thought I'd take you somewhere nice."

Ino had condensed Naomi's bag into a simple purse but Naomi insisted on having her Epi-pen. Ino didn't know what it was and tried to veto it but Naomi snuck it in there when Ino wasn't looking, as well as a small hand gun and some ammo. She had to be prepared. "Sounds good."

"Oi!!!" Naurto cried. "Naomi you forgot something!" He rushed to them handing her a small purse with some money in it. Sasuke glared at the dobe but Naruto. . . Actually, Hinata figured, Naomi would want to pay for herself.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:46 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura nudged Thomas towards the door. "Can't have you getting sick out here," she grumbled.Thomas wasn't surprised that Naruto dashed after Naomi. "Seems to me, Whiskers, that the only two that are thoughtful are you and Pearl," he remarked as the blond came walking back. He was referring to Hinata's intriguing eyes, which he did find attractive, but it was obvious to him that she had eyes for only the blond before him. He glanced towards Sakura as she pushed him towards the door, chuckling. "What, you want me all to yourself?" he teased, amused as Sakura blushed before clenching her fist.crimson]

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff