Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:47 pm
Hen' chewed on her lip and nodded a little.
As long as people were thinking about Ty, that was good; but she just couldn't shake the girl from her head now that she'd thought of her, after what had happened, and Yuri lying, so close, in the machines.

She blinked, surprised, as she heard Flynn speak, having not realised he'd come back into the room.
"If you go, I wanna come too!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:23 pm
Dove's expression changed from general concern to that of something deeper. "Are you sure that's a good idea? It's already late... " She wanted to find art, but her conscious was wary of sending Flynn out alone. When Henrietta piped in, she seemed even more desperate. She couldn't stay with yuri and make help them find Tymiko all at once...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:31 pm
"I can go tomorrow, and it would be better for me to go alone. I can search faster by myself."

Plus if there was still danger out there he wouldn't want to put anyone else in harms way.

"Besides Yuri needs people here when he wakes up."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:46 pm
"Yeah but me and Dove and Jace were there so we know where to look and Dove's gotta stay with Yuri, and Jace has gotta stay where it's safe, so then there's just me, so I gotta come with you." Henrietta logic'd it all out, partially, it seemed, for herself, and seemed satisfied, if pouting-ly stubborn, about her conclusion.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:57 pm
Dove stayed quiet for a few moments as the two talked, then glanced back at Yuri, hoping they weren't too loud. Softly, she spoke up. "maybe we should talk about this tomorrow..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:04 pm
Flynn shook his head, "That may be but you need to stay where it's safe too."

He then looked over at Dove and nodded. "You're right, we need rest just as much as Yuri."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:01 pm
"But why? I was on my own for /aaaages/ before and I got all the way to Sagestone! I could totally keep up with you!" She was trying to be quiet, even as she was being insistent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 pm
Dove stayed quiet, unsure of how to handle the situation. Flynn could handle this... Right?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:35 pm
"That was before there were people stabbing our friends," Flynn reminded her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:45 pm
Henrietta pouted, and before she'd really thought about it had muttered; "But not before they were shooting them..." She was looking at the floor, unhappily.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Though she had stepped closer to the bed again to make sure Yuri was still asleep, she paused, biting her lip. Henrietta had a point... It wasn't that she didn't think the girl could handle herself, but to send her out with Flynn when they knew someone was out there... Then again... maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have two... If Flynn were to get hurt, someone would have to help him, right? She could go herself, but then Yuri...

"Lets just... figure this out tomorrow, okay...?" she offered, reaching out to pat Hen's back. The younger girl had a point... she would have to talk with Flynn later anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:08 pm
Flynn just sighed and nodded in agreement with Dove.

"Right... Tomorrow. Have a good night." And with that Flynn stepped out of the room.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:16 pm
Bistra began to tweet again, softly, as Henrietta looked between Dove and Flynn, then frowned, but without so much pout this time, and looked at the ground again, nodding.
"Okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 pm
With a quiet glance at Yuri, the woman lingered, then patted Henrietta's back again. "We'll find her, Henrietta... I promise."

With that, she slowly left the room, casting another look back at the man in the bed. "I'll be back as soon as I can..." she told him, knowing he wouldn't hear her but unwilling to leave without a parting word.

Jace stayed in the hallway, looking up only as the door opened again. He would follow the group wherever, but not without waving at Yuri a little through the window.Hopefully he would work up the courage to visit him soon... He would.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers