Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Coming of Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:18 pm
"Me too," the tailor said heartily as she disappeared from the room with both dresses in hand, presumably to start working on them immediately. Nicolette's mother followed her out and began to speak in French, though her voice faded away as the two vanished down the hall.

Nicolette turned to the two girls and Northern, folding her hands in front of her as she bounced in place a little in her excitement, "I'm so glad everything worked out, and that you'll have something to wear tonight. What are you going to do now?" She assumed they would both be off to prepare in other ways, like she had to, though she wasn't entirely sure. She had quite a lot to do actually, but luckily her parents had agreed to take the time out to help the two girls.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 pm
"I can't thank you enough." Rosie said to Nicolette "I was completely unprepared for this... It just, I think its a birthday, its Luke's birthday, yaay, and it just doesn't sink in just what that means until its too late."
she put a hand on her cheek, shaking her head lightly.
"I'm not sure what we're going to do just yet, I figure we would look around the city for a while, Maybe meet up with Luke for lunch."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:26 pm
Nicolette, who had only celebrated birthdays in this way, didn't exactly understand what Rosie meant. Weren't all birthdays treated like this? Just about all of them, in her experience, were treated the same way, except for the house staff... Oh, maybe birthdays in Kodo were like those birthdays? Perhaps; it was a question she had to ask at some point. Later, though, despite her immense curiosity. "That sounds like fun," she said brightly, smiling happily at the mention of their plans, especially to go have lunch with Luke, though with how busy she was, she had to wonder if his schedule wasn't more full than hers. "Is he not that busy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:30 pm
"He said he was." Rosie replied, feeling a little disappointed about that, but she understood. "But he's going to let us know. Would you like to come with us? If you're not busy."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 pm
Briefly she looked absolutely elated at the invitation, but she wilted a moment later with the realization that she would be too busy. "No, I can't," she said sadly, looking down at the floor for a moment before meeting Rosie's gaze again. "I'm too busy too, and I have to go with Father and Mother to an important meeting right after lunch. I'll be there tonight though, and I can see everyone then," she ended on a more positive note, happy with the thought that she would indeed see all of them later - Luke especially, given that it was his party, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:37 pm
"Yeah, we'll see you later for sure." Rosie said, reaching her arms out to give Nicolette another hug. "Good luck with what you've got to do today. the meeting,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:39 pm
"Definitely," she said happily, returning the hug with a bright smile. "Thank you! Have fun at lunch, and have fun exploring the city!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:46 pm
"Thanks~ we will." Rosie "See you soon."

It wasn't long before the girls would find themselves outside again and mounting their Rapidash.
Rosie didn't have any place particular in mind, returning back to the city and taking a look around the buildings, get to know the location a bit better seemed like the best option.

"Its a pity there aren't a lot of places open." Rosie said, sitting back comfortably on Pastin's back as he stride leisurely back through the snow covered fields into the more populated arias.
"There were a few I found last time that I would love to show you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:51 pm
It was on days like this that Seraphine was glad Rapidash were fire-types. She remained mostly warm as Luna followed Pastin through the snowy fields and back towards the city proper. "Mm... Well it is Christmas," Sera pointed out, her gaze wandering around them rather than focusing on where they were going, "I'm surprised there are any places open at all. Maybe you can show me some next time," she suggested, then added, "if we come back again." She had no idea if they would or not. She kind of hoped so; it was so pretty and fancy, even if the people could be kind of snooty sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:08 pm
Eventually a message would arrive on Rosie's pokegear: je suis libre, where are you?  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:21 pm
"Yeah I'm not worried." Rosie admitted with a light laugh "Maybe tomorrow, sometime before we leave. We'll have time."
It was always a bit disappointing that they usually had so little time in Grand Ile whenever they came here, it would be nice to have a look around.
Though It was without question as to why they didn't stay, not just for the obvious that Luke was usually itching to leave the watch of his father, but being away from Kodo in times like this made Rosie worry about what could be happening in her home island. And she would get little to no training opportunities for her pokemon in Grand Ile.

Hearing the ringtone of her Gear, Rosie reached down to pick it out of her sweater pockets.
"Yaay! Sera and I are just heading back into town from Nicolette's house. we're not far from the streets."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:40 pm
one minute

Thanks to their close proximity, it wouldn't be long before the familiar green and white form of a Pidgeot appeared in the skies, approaching from just over the rooftops and alighting gracefully near the girls and their pokemon. With a gentle pat on the bird's neck, Luke disembarked from the flying-type, turning to address Rosie and Sera. Any lingering question as to the nature of the dress code for the evening would likely be answered by the regalia with which the young man was adorned.

"Sorry," he said, a quality of exasperation to his features, "no one thought to tell me that I'd have a thousand things to do before even eating lunch."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:53 pm
Sera merely nodded at Rosie's words, then paused when she heard the other girl's ringtone as well. Hardly any time passed before Leste appeared and Luke dismounted, and the brunette's eyebrows rose almost straight into her hair. "Holy crap," she couldn't help but say, "I don't think I have ever seen someone in such a fancy-a** outfit before." Could he even move in that thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:54 pm
A jet of hot air shot through the chilled winter as the fire horse draw to a halt at the arrival of the familiar Pidgeot.
Rosie sat up straighter at the sudden stop of her pokemon, turning her attention ahead where she perked up as she caught Luke dismounting Leste, and smiling brightly, glad that he was joining them again.

"Oh wow!" she gasped now able to see him fully as he walked over, the girl leaned forward on her Rapidash at the appearance of his attire. She lit up through Sera's comment and adding "That looks so handsome on you!"
It certainly wasn't usual at all to see him in clothes like that, and she was starting to think that was a pity.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm
"Isn't it ridiculous?" he said, frowning at the hem of his sleeve before dropping his hand back to his side. He didn't wait for a reply before verifying his claims for himself, "It's ridiculous. It's more comfortable than I thought it would be, at least, but it's so unnecessary."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff