Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"The Inquisitors." (OOC Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested? And what name is better?
  Yes, "The Inquisitors"
  Yes, "The Invaders"
  No, "The Inquisitors"
  No, "The Invaders"
View Results

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Lord Sithious
One other thing, because I forgot to elaborate on this, the Southern Isles sit right below Ambracia (the American style nation). Ambracia also happens to be the country trying to commit genocide in the Southern Isles. Ambracia as a country doesn't have the greatest leaders, and unfortunately a large percentage of the population supports their leaders and their ideals, including genocide in the Southern Isles. They aren't wholly pleasant at this point, no offense to any Americans here (which are probably most of you sweatdrop ).

It's alright. The stereotypes of a country of bigoted morons isn't that half baked of one.

I mean, just look at the reactions to Coca-Cola's Super Bowl advertisement.... *sigh*.

Well, I'm glad you're not offended then. xd

Wait, you heard about that too? HAH! rofl Did you hear about it on the news, or from The Young Turks, that's where I heard it. I'm still trying to fathom the fact that that ACTUALLY HAPPENED, and not 20 years ago, or 10 years ago, but like a few days ago! Sometimes, it's awkward to be a Canadian. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:49 pm
No offense taken Lord, you already know my view on Amrica.Sad to say I am one half the time

And I think I'm the only one who has no idea what you two are talking about.I missed the Super Bowl  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 pm
The Lady Reaper
No offense taken Lord, you already know my view on Amrica.Sad to say I am one half the time

And I think I'm the only one who has no idea what you two are talking about.I missed the Super Bowl

Well thank you. All I can say of my nationality is I may have been born Canadian, but I'm as much an immigrant in my eyes as anyone else who comes to Canada and isn't native. But then again, I'm also a British patriot, so there's a bias there. xd

Yeah, Coca Cola did an add of some people singing America the Beautiful, except they did it in languages that weren't English. Of course, it's just an utter insult to praise America in any language that isn't the "native" language of English. I'm being sarcastic of course. scream I would have hoped that by now, more Americans would have realized they're all pretty much immigrants living on native land, so really the only language that the nation should be praised in (by there mentality) are the native ones. Of course, they could also just sing "Land of Hope and Glory", or "Rule Britannia" since they're so caught up on their white heritage, but obviously they don't want to remember the "atrocities" the British committed, like taxation.

Sorry to rant off people, especially if you love America. I totally respect your opinion, I just have my own, and it tends to clash with American patriotism, though to be fair, the British have done bad things too (though not usually to America).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:10 pm
And this is why I don't like living in the US...It's like me getting yelled at in class for asking a native ((She's full Cherokee)) if she'd teach me her language.We were talking back and forth, granted I messed up a lot of the words, and got suspended for not speaking English.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm
Lord Sithious, I love you.
Quote:
"The thing that makes hell itself quake in fear goes by many names, but he has always called himself, to me and my family, Lord Sithious. He is not human, he is not demon, and he is not normal."

Self confidence lacking? Needed to pump yourself up? You should just make yourself the being that hell itself quakes in fear of. I love it. This is going to turn into some sort of Gaiaception, ain't it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 pm
Can't wait for the point in the RP Colonel Lowsley get's to go all "Back in the Southern Isles/'Nam, I saw me some things".

It's gonna be good.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:14 pm
The_Sane_Hatter

Haha, meanwhile, Tessa will be glaring daggers into his head and making pointless arguments as if she were an angry woman in the middle of a bad menstrual cycle. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:40 pm
Paper Satellite
Lord Sithious, I love you.
Quote:
"The thing that makes hell itself quake in fear goes by many names, but he has always called himself, to me and my family, Lord Sithious. He is not human, he is not demon, and he is not normal."

Self confidence lacking? Needed to pump yourself up? You should just make yourself the being that hell itself quakes in fear of. I love it. This is going to turn into some sort of Gaiaception, ain't it?

xd Well, I came up with him to be the exact opposite of everything I could view as good. He didn't start off quite as pure evil as he is now, but over the years he got worse and worse. I use the name on Gaia just for fun, but he is my main bad guy for most of my stories. Truth be told, I may have made him in such a way that it's kinda impossible to be more evil than him, or stronger than him for that matter. But I'll get into this more in the future. I just hope no one got annoyed by the name use. xp Keep in mind, I named my Gaia avi after the character, not the other way around!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
And this is why I don't like living in the US...It's like me getting yelled at in class for asking a native ((She's full Cherokee)) if she'd teach me her language.We were talking back and forth, granted I messed up a lot of the words, and got suspended for not speaking English.

Wait a second... Wasn't it the Cheokees that were used to speak in their language during WW2 so that they could relay messages between American ships without any enemy knowing what they were talking about? I know it was some native tribe, but it really annoys me you would get suspended for not speaking English. I've spoken some slight Russian and German before and no one seemed to care. I probably could have said Sieg Heil and the worst I would have gotten was a talking to from the teachers. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Can't wait for the point in the RP Colonel Lowsley get's to go all "Back in the Southern Isles/'Nam, I saw me some things".

It's gonna be good.

Oddly enough, I was kinda viewing the Southern Isles as a sort of Nam thing, but you certainly have a way of making it more fitting. xp I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this turns out!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 pm
Paper Satellite
The_Sane_Hatter

Haha, meanwhile, Tessa will be glaring daggers into his head and making pointless arguments as if she were an angry woman in the middle of a bad menstrual cycle. twisted

Uh..... Menstrual cycles..... The number of times I wanted to tell sisters or others to calm down their hormones... Obviously it sucks, but WOW could I have done with a lot less hissy fits and such! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:05 pm
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Wait a second... Wasn't it the Cheokees that were used to speak in their language during WW2 so that they could relay messages between American ships without any enemy knowing what they were talking about? I know it was some native tribe, but it really annoys me you would get suspended for not speaking English. I've spoken some slight Russian and German before and no one seemed to care. I probably could have said Sieg Heil and the worst I would have gotten was a talking to from the teachers. xp

That was the Navajo Code Talkers, aka Wind Talkers.And it may be because I live in a back woods town that me mum moved us to  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:22 pm
The Lady Reaper
That was the Navajo Code Talkers, aka Wind Talkers.And it may be because I live in a back woods town that me mum moved us to

Ah, Navajo. I figured I had it wrong, but I still remember the story at least. Well, back woods towns can all have their low points, but I think there is a certain mentality back woods towns in the US get that Canadian ones don't. We aren't as gung ho on patriotism, so our small towns usually just stick to the small town style of things. But once you throw in uber patriotism, things start to get out of hand. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:21 pm
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Ah, Navajo. I figured I had it wrong, but I still remember the story at least. Well, back woods towns can all have their low points, but I think there is a certain mentality back woods towns in the US get that Canadian ones don't. We aren't as gung ho on patriotism, so our small towns usually just stick to the small town style of things. But once you throw in uber patriotism, things start to get out of hand. sweatdrop

Actually, Navajo Code Talkers was just a generalization. They used pretty much any Native American language they had speakers for.

Though in World War One, the Cherokee and Choctaw languages were used a lot.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Actually, Navajo Code Talkers was just a generalization. They used pretty much any Native American language they had speakers for.

Though in World War One, the Cherokee and Choctaw languages were used a lot.

Ah, I see! Well, either way, those languages are VERY difficult for non-natives to speak, so that certainly would have given our enemies a hard time time figuring out what we were doing. xd

Ah, I see. Well, I did think the Cherokee were involved somewhere, but I wasn't sure where.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff