Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:43 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian stepped forward and smiled at him. "Hello Kenos, that was very lovely." He said softly, "listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you, but you have to understand Kenos, you are still a young man. This is not normal for you to be like this, you need to feel you need to be human." He walked over and took both of Kenos's hands in his and looked at him. "Nothing is going to take me away, they will have a hell of a time if they try." He tried to offer a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:35 am
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: no one
Where: hidden inner garden within garden flroa
Feeling: normal...mostly
Thinking: I miss Lilliana...but I can never tell them.
Doing: standing there centered and getting shocked again.
OOC:

Kenos looked at him. He knew he was there. "I knew you were there or that someone was. It was nonhostile so I did not cease training. I was ever alert to your presence." He stated in emotionless and expressionless factuality. He looked at him lifelessly. "Lilliana often sang it to me. I don't understand most of the time why." He said simply. He looked at him. Looking away. "In order to need to be human you must once have been human. Have human connections and entities. I was not born I was created. I am not human therefore I should not strive to be. Nor do I understand your insistance of need to be human. I..." He jumped and stared at Lucian. Looking up at this anamoly. He tried to pull free. "I can not take that risk."

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:08 am
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian kept a firm grip on him as he smiled softly. "You are right, you aren't human...you are something more special and beautiful than a simple human. You can feel I know you can...these 'glitches' are your body trying to do what a body is supposed to do." He lead him over to a bench and sat down pulling Kenos down with him. "Kenos, don't take the risk, let me do that. I want you to show me emotion because you look beautiful when you are feeling something you are passionate about. Lilliana wanted you to...and she sacrificed herself to give that gift to you. Would you let her sacrifice go in vain?" He knew it was a low blow but the boy seemed to only get emotional when this Lilliana gets mentioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC: you said I could do this XD

Kenos could have broken free most likely but he didn't want to hurt silver haired Monseuir Lucian and he was certain he could. He looked at him without any emotion or sign of human. Just empty expressionless eyes. There was nothing but an almost machine like super soldier at the moment. "I can not comply with such a request." He stated. Seeing phrasing it was a request not a command. He looked at him without any expression. His cheeks flushed yet he did not react.

Not until he mention Lilliana. His rage filled up his features and his tone. He swung his fist and contacted with the man's left cheek.
"DO NOT EVER SAY SUCH THINGS! SHE IS NOT DEAD! SHE IS NOT! I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE FAILED HER TO THAT LEVEL! LIES! YOU ARE WRONG! SHE iS MISSING!"

He grabbed ahold of Lucian by his braid and shirt and slammed him to the ground. Bending his arm behind his back. Tears in his leyes.
"Stop saying lies! She did not make that great of a sacrifice! She is missing! They took her from me! How dare you try and say such cruel and dishonorable things! I have done my own definaces that followed orders. I made sure I kept some. So do not say that she is dead! No other death would affect me but hers!" he said. Yelling at him in various langauges before he was just sitting on top of Lucian hanging his head and silent tears. "She is not dead."  

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian hissed as the boy clocked him in the cheek then slammed him into the ground. Once the boy's grip went slack he shifted himself so that Kenos was sitting in his lap. Lucian's wings wrapped around them as he cradled the boy, while his cheek stung it got the reaction he was hoping for. it was a start. "Forgive me Kenos, the way you spoke about her made me think she had passed on. It's alright Kenos...it's alright." He began to sing to him softly in french as he rocked the boy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:55 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Kenos shook and had another part of his "glitching" one he hadn't had in too many years to count. He clung to Lucian's top but no longer in hate. His hands merely let go and adjusted to the front. He hated this moment of weakness in him. He cried silently and slowly. The tears weren't even clear. They held a strange almost mechanical silver type tint. He was created after all. He wiped them away. He looked down. He tensed and turned to a statue....figuratively. He had no idea what this was other than Lillian did it and called it a "hug" and he didn't understand it nor could he.

"I do not know. I refuse to believe she died then. I know she would have eventually passed away whereas I would have and have aged very little. I knew this as priority one was human yet. I refuse...I can't. I can't think she is dead. I have no proof. Nothing to say she is gone. I can't."

He shook a bit and didn't know how to handle this. He shook his head.He heard the singing and suddenly the glitching had him tired. He sunk down onto him. Shaking. "I can't handle this. Overwhelming my brain. I won't remember this. I do suppose I needed rest period...I apologize for hitting you." He fell asleep and his features relaxed.

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:59 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian blinked as he felt Kenos fall asleep and he let out a soft sight. "Guess Im not going anywhere." He muttered softly as he stroked the boys hair and continued to sing to him in french. He sighed when he figured that the kid wasnt going to move any time soon and he decided he'd take him home to his apartment on campus and let the kid rest up.

((Exit with Kenos))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:08 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

Kenos turned lax and lightweight. Sleeping for once. He heard the singing and was easily picked up and carried. So he was carried off.

(exit sleeping in Lucian's arms)

Dart Edigoa

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

The blonde looked to Simeon to see the faint blush on the boy's cheeks and thought that the color complimented the boy quite well. He tilted his head curiously when his new acquaintance answered his question about the music. James could not help but chuckle at Simeon's indifference toward it and smiled. "Is that so? Well, at least you were honest!" James stretched his arms overhead with a groan and stood up. He dusted off his pants and glanced around the garden once more. "I suppose I've procrastinated long enough. I hope you have a pleasant afternoon, Simeon." With that he playfully gave a salute and turned to leave the garden.

[E x i t]

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

Mitsukini Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:39 pm
Bloody Maleficarum

User Image
Nao Jasinski

Leaf after leaf, Flower after flower.
Some in the dawn of day, Some in the after hour.
Alive they flourish and Alive the fall.
The earth that sustained them, receives them all.

Looked over his shoulder at Zeyad.It's okay, I don't mind carrying it. He said then smiled. And as for the boogie man. I would watch out for him if I were you if you know what I mean. He said then laughed. I'm just kidding. But him an I do have this connection between us. Or maybe it's just the fact I always lock him my closet all the time. Nao said looking off into the distance then shrugged his shoulders. He looked at a few guys on either side of him then continued on toward the side door of the building.

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 am
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad continued to follow Nao but made sure to change his pace so that he was along side rather than behind him so that Nao wouldn't have to look over his shoulder or anything, though it didn't really change much.

"Alright message received, watch out for the boogie man, but im sorry to say that I don't really know what you mean" he said with a nervous laugh. " Oh okay. Then I don't have to worry much do I?" he said laughing much more calmly this time around. As they continued to get closer to the door he had another random though he had to blurt out," Wait but what if the closet is one of those ones with the siding doors? Can you still lock him in there?" he asked quite seriously before realizing he had been thinking out loud. Zeyad immediately allowed himself a moment to feel rather dim for asking such a dumb if not obvious question. Seeing that they were pretty much at the door, Zeyad went ahead and held it open for Nao, the way he saw it if they were nice enough to hold your bag for you. You might as well hold open the door.

Dragon_251

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:17 pm

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi made his way from the grounds slowly moving into the garden. A soft sigh left his lips as he slowly found a back corner of the garden to hide in. He felt lonely all of a sudden. Sighing he sat and pulled in knees up to his chest and stared out at the scenery. Why was it always the same. No one ever stayed not a one. The first two males he meets and both up and leave just like that. He'd lost his first and second kiss today and neither male whom had taken them seemed to care. A kiss wasn't really such a big deal was it? maybe there was something wrong with him thinking it meant anything. But then again his heart hurt and kept racing. Maybe coming to this school had been a bad idea.  

Twilight_Moth

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:50 am
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

James had sounded pleased at Simeon's honesty, which made the nymph happy. He liked it when others were happy with him rather than angry at him. The other stood and left, leaving Simeon smiling just a bit. Had he just made a friend? The thought made him happy, but now he had to go find his dorm. Standing, he stretched and then played with the black, sikted grass on his head before leaving the garden with a happy little smile on his face.

[[ EXIT ]]

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████

Ryuna Bloodmire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Sato didn't know where he had jogged off to after leaving the house. He didn't hear any voices as he walked around the garden and he thought it was a bit disappointing seeing as there weren't any students in the classes he had been to. He heard someone sighing with those rabbit ears of his and followed where the sound came from. After walking some in search of the source up ahead Sato saw older male with his knees up to his chest and staring at the scenery.
He observed the older male for a little while as he tries to get over his nervousness with meeting people. He noticed the older male didn't seem scary, but he did seem down in the dumps. "Umm....hello, sir" he greeter Akemi as he approached him. He shifted the strap of his back pack, "I hope you don't get mad at me for saying this, but you seem very upset or confused about something" he said and kneel close to the ground.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers