Doctor's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:46 am
User Image

Yuma smiled at how thoughtful the other was being for him and nodded. "You can do what ever you like...I mean....you can..." Yuma signed trying his best to figure out how to word his sentence before falling into the other to continue walking.

((Should we exit to Yumas dorm now or what would you like?))

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli nodded trying to make sure that his wasn’t causing Yuma any problems.

((uh, I think we should go to Yuma’s dorm.))
TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

XxX_FireGoddess_XxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:38 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
Yuki ━━ Hiroshi
T H E xxxxTIMID

~~~ As quiet as a mouse. As deadly as a Sin. ~~~

"Um excuse me I'm lost is this the Doctors office I was told to come here to give my medical records to the school."
Yuki states in a pitch no higher than a whisper. Still a tad confused at the school and the lay out of it.
"Oh maybe this isn't the right place."
He thinks out loud still in the quietest voice he can manage.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

He hadn't locked the door since the last time he had been in here. He wouldn't be surprised if people had come in and taken things from the office. He hadn't been there to really prevent that lately so it is to be expected. This is what happens when you go on vacation for so long. The control starts to slip. Sighing, Seiji walks into the office and walks over to his desk, setting down his case before sitting in the chair and running his fingers through his hair. In a moment he would take inventory of what he had left in his office and then put in an order for more to replace what was taken.

For now, he instead settled for opening his case and taking out a key to get into his filing cabinet with the files of his students. Its been so long that he felt like he needed to go back over the files to memorize the students and add the new files that he was given for new transfers. He really had a lot of work to do today.

Wearing: white doctor's coat, light blue dress shirt, dark blue tie, blue pants and black shoes.
Thoughts: So much to do...
Out Of Cottonballs:

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:31 pm

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Heading to the doctor's office he blinked as he softly knocked on the door to see if there was anyone there as he bite his own lip gently. "Hello any one there? I have a few questions to ask"he said gently and softly as he bite his own lip wondering if there was one here. If not then he would head to one of the classrooms and see if a teacher was there and go ask them all the while still go to all the classes needed.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:02 am
User Image

Sato set his bag against the wall by the door after arriving at the infirmary aka the doctor's office. "It went well. Getting to spend time with Butterscotch is always the best and I hope you get to build a good relationship with the horse you get to pick out" he answered him. "Apparently so. Might be that I didn't stretch properly or not being used to being on a saddle" he said as he get some cream to help relax the muscles on his legs. "So when we get your clothes do you want to grab some lunch at the house while we're off campus?" he asked him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked while he listened to the other as he took small breaths before he shifted slightly before letting his ears flicker tenderly. "Well I am glad that you had a good time in class but at least your body will get used to it eventually and be more comfortable with it. Thank you for the hope of me being in the class, I highly doubt it since the teacher didn't seem interested in me joining the class from what I heard. I will be okay with just waiting for you outside the class if that will be okay with you, however its not and you prefer i stay back away from you while your in class than I shall do that" he spoke gently. Staying where he was as he blinked just thinking softly "You seem happy when you are talking about her" he spoke softly letting his ears flicker before making his way to wash his hands slowly so they wouldn't burn , however he did hear Sato's question about the lunch. "I don't mind doing that but I don't have many clothes to get, just whatever will be in the knapsack" he said before winching from the pain.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm
User Image

Sato raised an eyebrow, "Apparently we were hearing two different conversations because he said from what I heard is that we can come over tomorrow and pick a horse over at his residence and a classmate showed me where the path to take is at to go through the forest" he replied. "Plus I want you get the experience of being around horses. Could you give the visit a try?" he asked him. "That is because we have a bond and I believe we're creating a bond too, aren't we?" he asked Ritsuka. Straightens out his pants legs after fully smearing in the cream on his thighs. "That's ok. Traveling light does make sense" he said as he walked over to him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:08 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as he sat in the chair waiting as he took small breaths before he let his ears flicker when he heard what Sato was saying and from what he sensed there was a hint of anger or disappointment but he wasn't sure about it nor did he want to ask. Hearing him say that he wanted to at least have him try it he wondered if he should at least try to make Sato happy. "if you want me to try it out for you Sato than I will try it out for you. And do you feel like we are having a bond? Do you want to have a bond with me?" he asked tenderly. Shivering he took a small breaths washing them slowly as he took tender breaths feeling them slightly burn when the water hit them he trembled more before stopping. Drying them off gently wondering if there was any kind of cream or ointment for the cuts and bruises.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:28 am
User Image

"One time is all that I ask for and I will return the favor in trying out whatever class you want me to attend with you" Sato replied. "Yes, I feel that we're creating a bond ever since we first met last night and I want to continue to strengthen it, Ritsuka" he answered softly. Pick up a bottle after reading the labels of some. "Could hold out your hands? Its going to disinfect and help with any swelling with a cooling sensation" he asked because he wants to help him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:40 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Calmly Ritsuka listened as he took a deep breath as he moved gently thinking before his tail flickered gently "Than i will try the class for you and I don't know what other classes I want to take since after you left the house this morning without saying anything, I just followed after your scent to make sure you were okay and to figure out which classes to take. So right now I just know you want me to try that class and than as well Jason wants me to come to his class as well" he said tenderly. Taking a deep breath he listened to what he was saying about them creating a bond he nodded giving him a soft smile "Than I am happy that we are on the same page about our bond that we are creating together, and that you want to keep strengthening it " he spoke. Hearing Sato move to get something as he than heard him to hold his hands out he wondered what it was, until Ritsuka heard it was going to disinfect and a cooling sensation he wondered if the soap and water wasn't enough to disinfect. "Soap doesn't disinfect? and how would you like to strength our bond?" he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image

"He does? Gym, right?" Sato asked. "Is it to participate or hang around?" he pondered. "Certainly wouldn't want it to deteriorate because it could be my last chance at friendship" he said softly. Opens the bottle after the other holds his hands out. "For the common bacteria. Continuing as we are in spending time together and getting to know each other" he replied while he applies the cream onto Ritsuka's hands.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:08 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as he listened before he tilted his head but he was curious as to why Sato was asking him what class Jason does when he himself just came here a few days ago. "Well I don't know what class Jason teaches since I have only been here a few days. Does Jason teach Gym or something else?" he asked curiously. Softly he held his hands out letting Sato work on his hands as he blinked gently thinking a bit and softly "I see common bacteria, and why would our friendship deteriorate? You have been kind to me, far more than others besides Jason and I wouldn't want to lose your friendship. Are you saying its deteriorating already?" he asked worried as he felt Sato's hands rubbing the cream onto his hands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:26 pm
User Image

"As far as I know yes that is what he teaches" Sato replied. Smooth out the cream gently on the other's hands. "Also I too have been here a few days" he said. He looks to him with a raised eyebrow, "Deteriorating? I didn't say anything like that" he said sounding confused. "Ritsuka is part of my salvation. I wouldn't want to lose that" he thought as he hears ghosts passing by whispering stuff. "Are the voices telling you that?" he whispered the question. "All done. How does your hands feel?" he asked Ritsuka as he let go of his hands.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash