Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am
User Image
"Hearing statements like that gives me hope for the future of this school teachers" said Ruel proudly. "How old are you anyways? In your 20s or 30s?" he asked. Couldn't pinpoint what age the other demon teacher could be and curious as to what the number is. He was pleased he is allowed to observe Damen's class and hopes there will be students there. He stood up and grabs his lunch bag as he waits for Damen. Blushes a little at Damen's comment, "This guy certainly knows how to get me to blush" he thought smirking. "Hopefully not once a day like mine is" he said as he exits out of the teacher lounge. [exit]

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 am
User Image
"Hopefully you're having a better day than I am" Ruel texted to Tako. He went on in the teacher lounge with his lunch bag. "Better off alone, aren't I" he pondered after warms up his food to eat for lunch. He didn't have anything else to do for the rest of the school and pondered what to do to fill in those hours this time.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 am
User Image
Ruel sighed heavily, he was disappointed he didn't encounter the teacher from yesterday here. He wondered if it was all an illusion because how lonely he has been and haven't met any of the other teachers. Decided to leave school for day and maybe going out drinking before he starts thinking about things too much.[exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:10 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking in the teachers lounge he took a small breath as he ran his hand through his hair as he trembled slightly but he held the bag close. Softly he shifted and looked over a bit to see if there were any teachers here and if not then he would just sit here and finish the papers before he would go to his class for the time periods needed and then go home. Biting his own lip he sat down and began to work on the papers at a near by table poking at the crackers he had brought with him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

He was a little wet from the pool, but he didn't think anyone would mind terribly as he walked into the Teacher's Lounge devoid of any people he knew. His gaze moved towards the sink and he soon made his way over to it, letting the cool water fall over his hands as he gently rubbed them together. He was feeling hungry, but he didn't want to handle his food with the chlorine water clinging to his hands. Not that it really mattered with him being a vampire, but he was still a picky man. Water was great and he spent as much time as he could in the pool, but there was a limit to his toleration of the smell when they put too much chlorine this time around. You really don't need that much in there to keep the water clean and fresh. Anyone who had sensitive skin would hate to get into that water right now. Sighing, he rinsed out the soap that he worked into his hands and took a paper towel to dry it. As he worked on getting each drop of water from between his fingers, he looked around the lounge, thinking that it wasn't too bad a room for a large school but could still use some work to it in the end.

When he finished drying his hands, he throws away the bunched up paper towel and switches his focus on his lunch box which was sitting in the refrigerator in the very back. Reaching his arm as much as he good, he grabs the hand to the bag and maneuvers it around the other stuff stocked inside of the fridge. Inside of his sack was a metal flask like container that held a cold, red liquid inside. He takes the container and pours some into a small cup that they provide by the coffee machine. The cup was full to the brim with the thick liquid and soon, he places it into the microwave to nuke it. The blood was never tasty cold unless it was mixed with wine.

Soon his meal is done and a nice warm temperature for drinking. Leaning carefully against the counter, after he has put his flask and box back in the fridge, he sips on his meal contentedly.

Company:Myself
Wearing: A light blue towel draped over my shoulders, my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, and sky blue swim trunks.
Thoughts:It is quiet..
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Hearing the door open and then close, Jiho blinked softly and looked up to see who it was while he thought for a bit before tilting his head wondering why the other had a towel. Shacking his head he looked back down to his paper work as he kept working on them as he wondered if any students would show up to his class. Sighing he kept working on the papers while he shifted slightly thinking a bit as Jiho bite his bottom lip slightly but not enough to make it bleed but he was wondering it the other male would show. If he didn't then it would just hurt him greatly but he would do his best to cope with it and focus on work. Pulling out a few language books he brought with him he looked through them to see which ones he would like to teach first or if he should let the student's decided the language first.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale finishes dusting off the clops of dirt off the bouquet of wild flowers he gathered on the way to the teacher. Smiles as soon as he sees Jiho and didn't pay any mind of the other man in the lounge. "Sorry if I'm late for our lunch meeting. Didn't know what time it was supposed to be" he apologizes as he walks over to Jiho. "I got you some flowers" he gently offers the bouquet to the other male.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:58 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

JIho took a small breath as he shifted but he remained quiet thinking slightly as he heard the door open again, he didn't mind looking up cause he knew the other was not coming. Biting his bottom lip tenderly he kept working on the paperwork he had before he heard someone talking to him and looked over slightly seeing it was Dale and with flowers. Softly he took the flowers and held them tenderly looking them over before sniffing them wiggling his nose slightly before glancing at Dale softly.
"You didn't need to get me flowers but it was a very kind idea.Well i do not know when lunch is usually or when you take yours. So when do you usually have lunch Dale and its alright , your not late"he spoke softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles more and relieved to be seeing Jiho sniff the flowers. "I don't think this school has a set lunch time" he commented as he sat down at the table across from Jiho. "Just eat when I'm hungry, but I'm happy to hear that I'm not late" he answered. "Have you been your classroom during the time spent on campus today?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 am
User Image
Ruel stopped by the teacher lounge for his lunch break. He noticed the other teachers, but doesn't say anything to either of them. "At least I know there are other teachers aside from Damen left at this school" he thought as he uses the microwave to warm up the food. Ate and drank in silence after he finished with warming up his food and had done it all standing. Kept his phone on vibrate in case Tako decides to contact him. Once lunch was over for him he left on out of the room with his lunch bag. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:41 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Setting the flowers down softly he looked over at Dale listening to him as he thought for a bit looking at his papers shifting slightly. "I know that students do have certain time periods for their lunch other then that I do not know how this school functions"he said gently. Thinking the whole time he looked over and tilted his head before shacking his head gently "No, I haven't been in my classroom dude to fear or it being empty as well I only have one class. No one else signed up so its in the late afternoon and then no other classes for me"he said calmly.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Seems this school as much as freedom as college does" Dale commented with a sigh. "My expectations were let down about this place, but I don't regret coming here" he admits. "Is the classroom door unlocked? It would make sense would for it to be empty if the students can't get in the room?" he asked. "We're probably aren't the only teachers hoping for more students or least an consistency of one at best. Pretty much competing for attention" he points as the thought came to mind. Leans forward against the table a little, "Anyways, what are you going to eat for lunch other than those crackers?" he asked and pointed with his left index finger at the crackers.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:51 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho blinked softly and gently as he took a small breath listening to what the other was suggesting before he nodded slightly to the first statement. "The door to my classroom is always open. I do not close it cause I do not want to make sure its always open for students to go in when they want.But sadly I haven't even had one student come in since starting. Only three came in to see if there was and then left after they learned what class it was so I am not good with students or talking to them"he said gently. Listening to what the other said he looked over tilting his head a bit and shifted "But from what i know some teachers have more students then the other classes. It seem the only classes that have little students are the ones that they find boring or unuseful"he said tenderly.Hearing the question he looked down at the crackers and shifted a bit "No that is all i am going to eat. Why would you like to eat something else?"

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Never looked like he had anything in there worth stealing" Dale thought scratching behind his ear a little after Jiho said he keeps the door open. "Guess it would be a well deserved surprise if there are students waiting for you when you go to your classroom" he replied. "Looked like you did well in communicating during those times I observed your classes few days back" he said dismissing that Jiho wasn't good at talking to students. "I would rather think of it like this, the less students the more uninvited attention they get. Besides we're getting paid no matter the numbers and it would be their lost" he admitted his way of thinking of the situation. "Yeah, I personally don't like crackers" he responded and looked away from the crackers. He decided he was going to stop by the cafeteria to grab something to eat before he heads back to his classroom. "Are we...are we still on for our movie date tonight?" he asked having some trouble finding the words he was looking for.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:49 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Listening to what the other was saying he bite his own lip and thought for a bit before he looked at Dale to see what he would say before he tilted his head a bit and softly. "Thank you for having so much faith in me about that but still I worry that sometimes I might not be good even if people say that I am. And as well I do not like giving uninvited attendance cause I am worried people might not want to come to the class if I do, still you are true about us getting payed"he said tenderly. Shifting a bit he blinked watching him react to the crackers and bite the inside of his mouth wondering if he said something wrong about the food now. "Yes we are still going for that if you still would like to"he spoke tenderly looking at the flowers calmly.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff