Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Winter Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm
The Grunts stood there for a couple of seconds, staring at Luke with surprised expressions, though a scowl quickly took over Kyle's features.
"Grand Ile Lord?" He repeated. "How much of a bargaining chip do you think a Grand Ile lord will be worth?"

"Aaahhh, Kyle, lets just save that for now, okay?" Jamie said with some hesitance.

"Why? its not like he's going anywhere." He said glaring at Luke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm
"Probably less than you'd think," Luke said. "I'm not really model nobility. Besides, knowing my father, he'd sooner requisition military force than pay up on a ransom."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 pm
"PFF Military force." Kyle snorted "What are they ganna do huh? The best of the League couldn't get the best among them back from us, we drilled him into the ground, and you should have seen what we did to Team Galactic."
Kyle stood and made his way over to where Luke was, though stopped a healthy enough distance from him "I would love to see Grand Ile try its hand against us."

He leaned forward slightly, but stopped when the ringing on Luke's gear kicked up again. Everyone pausing for a couple of seconds before Ryan looked down at it with arched eyebrows. "Popular." He said, frowning at the screen before turning it on and holding it to his ear.

"...Hello... Who's this? ... No I didn't find it, this is my number, people keep trying to call this number, I don't know who Luke is."

Kyle, scowled at Luke again "I'll make a point."
Storming back over to the other two, he reached out to snatch the phone from his partner "Hey, Luke's dead, quit calling."
And then hung up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 pm
"Well for one thing, the Pokemon League generally doesn't seem to like the idea of using lethal force, whereas a national military..." Luke shrugged lightly. He wasn't familiar with the name of Team Galactic, and so it, much like all of Kyle's threats, meant nothing to him. He didn't really have anything against the other Rockets thus far, but that guy was a grade A a*****e.

Luke, an eyebrow raised in confusion at the Rocket's actions, shook his head skeptically, "You really think that's a good idea?" Though on the one hand, that was a good excuse not to go to the embassy anymore... No, no, that wasn't the point here.

- - - - -

Leste, despite searching frantically and tirelessly, was unable to find her trainer in the density of the forest's coniferous area - or she assumed he must have wound up somewhere around there, since she couldn't find him in the barren deciduous area. Weary and sore from the impact of the earlier Ice Beams and distressed by her inability to find the human after they'd been attacked, the large bird had at last given up and returned to Camphoreon in hopes of finding help. She alighted in the yard of the home Luke and Rosie shared, raising her wings and squawking sharply and continuously in hopes of catching the attention of anyone within.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:00 pm
"Oh so scary." Kyle countered in mock tones "Maybe then we'll have a challenge. You think that kind of thing scares us? We're not scared of lethal force, We've got guys like Jerome, dude was captured and held with a group for weeks being tortured, and you know how much information they gave out? Nothing! Not a thing! From the whole group. You have no idea what we're made of, you little punk, so don't think you're little military will scare us."

"Hey! I wanted to see if I could get her to buy it too! Jerk." Ryan snarked, taking the gear back and looking down at it. "You need to calm down, that isn't any of this kids business. Just sit down and ignore him, you're getting worked up again, just calm down and lets just have fun prank calling people." He offered, trying to herd his partner back into his seat.
Kyle tried to step forward, but Ryan again got in front of him.

Leste's Squawking and crying first drew the attention of Partin, Grealhorn and Celestia, waking them from a light sleep and causing the hooved pokemon to step out form under their shelter and peer up at the green and white Pidgeot. nickering lightly in question.

A second later the three would be surprised to see the top floor door swing open and Rosie, white faced step out onto the balcony, her eyes wide as she saw Leste without Luke. "Leste! Oh no-"
Suddenly feeling intensely sick the blond scrambled oh her phone to call Luke's number one more time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm
"And then there's guys like you, that scream like a baby over a broken wrist and go spouting off stories just because they're pissed off," Luke retorted. "Sounds like it balances out."

Ugh, even if they didn't want to kill him, they sure didn't mind stirring up a bunch of inconveniences. He made a mental note to eventually send out a text to everyone apologizing for whatever dumb things these guys did.

- - - - -

Leste quieted when her arrival was noticed, though a healthy amount of concern remained in her demeanor, amplified by Rosie's response. The Pidgeot knew her trainer had fallen into the forest; she assumed her inability to locate him had something to do with him being unconscious or otherwise injured from the flaw, but the female trainer's reaction stirred a new unease in the bird.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:42 pm
Kyle opened his mouth to say something, but at about that time the gear went off again, silencing everyone.
"Sit down, and let me do this." Ryan said, staring at the taller man for a couple of seconds before he finally dropped himself down by an awkward looking Jamie.

With that settled Ryan, keeping an eye on his partner and answering the call.
"This is Luke...I told you, its Luke, how can I help you.... listen lady, I've already told your pals, this is my phone number I- ..." Ryan brow furrowed as he cut himself off frowning, waiting in a long pause before glancing down.
"He's not available... Well... you see, I don't really think you want an answer to that question."

While Kyle seemed to have lost interest, Jamie was watching Ryan expectantly, waiting for when he could give details.

----------------------------------

"This is Luke."

Rosie felt her stomach in her throat as the voice that greeted her did not match the name it claimed, placing a hand over her mouth and remaining out on the cold balcony.
"Who- Who is this?"

"I told you, its Luke, how can I help you"

"No- this isn't right, I know that yo-"
She was cut off, as a growing impatient voice insisted that this was she had the wrong number.
This was wrong, this was wrong and as each second went by she was getting more and more upset.

"No, please, I know I don't have the wrong number, I know you have his phone and I know that you aren't Luke. N-Now I don't know if you found the phone somewhere. But please, Did you find this phone, or is... Is Luke even there?"
Rosie asked frantically, pacing up to Leste then back to the door.
A Long pause followed her questions, and she asked "Please, is he okay? Is he there?"

"He's not available"
The unfamiliar voice replied.

"Is he okay?" She repeated quickly, the answer she got only further drained the color out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm
A fourth time...? It was starting to seem kind of unlikely that the embassy would keep calling like that. Twice was understandable, three times a stretch, but four? It eventually occurred to him that he had written Rosie's number on one of the forms that he'd had to fill out before starting as an ambassador. If things had gone the way he thought they might have, then there was really no way the Rocket's little game was going to work out for him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:26 pm
"Uh... okay calm down." Ryan said now starting to sound uncomfortable, looking up to the other two with a mouth that was opening and closing and clearly showed that he didn't know what to do.
Jamie looked at him with the same wide eyes like a deer caught in the headlights, having no idea what was going on therefore no idea how to help Ryan out of this one.

Looking as if he was about to just come clean and stop this prank, getting the impression that it might have gone a bit far this time, Kyle was up again, not just taking the phone from him and sitting back down, but shoving Ryan away from him as he tried to grab it back.
"Look, we found him in the woods, he must have fallen off his pokemon or something becasue he was all kinds of mangled by the time we found him." He said into the phone. "Must be an idiot or something."

"Kyle, come on stop." Ryan hissed. "That's really enough,"

"Dead, yes, dead, he's dead, stop asking.... Hey someone has to say it!" Kyle continued.

She wasn't sure what she was trying to say next, though the sentences she tried to form was at least insistent that Luke was okay and that whoever they were tell her the truth.
His reply, made it clear that Rosie probably relayed none of this properly.

"Uh... okay calm down."

Rosie turned to Look at Leste as the sounds that followed were incoherent background noise and what wounded like the gear changing hands. The voice she heard next was different, harsher and as she could tell was containing a great deal of anger and hostility.

"No." Rosie said, "tell me the truth..."

"Dead"

"No-"

"Yes, Dead."

"He can't be dead please tell me where he is!"

"he's dead, stop asking-"

"How can you say that!" She didn't want to believe it for a second, it was hard since she generally trusted what people said, but how could one be so cold and crule about this kind of news! then following the idea that Luke was either in the presence of someone like this, or was in their presence

"Hey someone has to say it!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 pm
From the way things were going, Luke was feeling fairly certain of the caller's identity, and he was far from fond of the little joke being played on her. And so he drew in a long, deep breath, and shouted at the height of his volume, "Don't worry about anything, Rosie, I'm okay!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:49 pm
"Not for long you little s**t!" Kyle snarled, and started over to Luke with a threatening stance.

All at once there was a lot of action, Kyle aimed a Kick at Luke as he tried to get close enough, Ryan being forced out of the way as he tried to get close enough. and Jamie not able to react in time to grab at Kyle.

The shout alone was enough to draw the attention of the other Rockets at the van. Jerome blinking at the commotion that suddenly exploded by the fires.

"The ********?" He muttered pushing himself out of the couch he was in, talking to the Rocket who was half under the vehicle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:54 pm
One of the Rocket's feet was off the ground, and Luke wasn't going to miss the opportunity to swing a around a kick at the other in counterattack, willing to take the impact for the sake of his endeavor.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:38 am
(Suu, I'm tired, this is literally the most half assed half written thing ever. I'll fix it when i wake up)

Rosie was finding it hard to catch her breath as she continued to practically plead into the phone for some kind of honest answer, When something in the background, loud and hard to make out caused her to gasp and restart her heart. She didn't catch everything the voice had said, but that was definitely, without question Luke's voice.

The noises that followed were more concerning, but with the more solid proof that he was alive Rosie straightened up, looking around at the Pidgeot she blond hurried back inside, leaving the door open, not caring if the cold got in.
Back into her room and on her computer, all the while pressing the phone to her ear, trying to get someone to answer her over the startled shouts and angry yelling.

Using her shoulder to hold the gear to her ear, she tapped her computer awake, almost fumbling over the keyboard with how quickly she started up the website to gear locating systems.

His foot made impact with the Trainer on the ground, but it was with a yelp of surprise that he felt his other leg being swept out from under him as well. While this didn't knock him completely down, it did render the Rocket to one knee, his other leg sliding at an awkward angle to the side and making it momentarily difficult for him to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:46 am
Taking advantage of the man's vulnerable posture, Luke raised a foot aimed at the man's chest and abruptly kicked outward. He didn't mind behaving calmly - until his physical well-being was actively threatened. Although he still ached terribly from the earlier struggle, he'd had time enough to rest and replenish his stamina if the jerk wanted to start again.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 am
Before Luke's second attack could hit, Ryan had moved over to grab his partner under his arms and abruptly drag him away from Luke.
Kyle went kicking and screaming, trying to struggle out of Ryan's grasp to get back at Luke though his partner held tight. The gear dropping out of his hand and into the snow with the struggle.

"CHILL YO ********!" A deep voice barked with a terrifying volume as the dark skinned Agent made his way over.
Though he looked as mellow as usual, his volume doing what it needed to in stopping all the grunt's movements instantly.

"The ******** man, that kid mess ya up s'bad?" Jerome asked, stepping up to Kyle and helping Ryan get him on his feet, and keeping in between him and Luke. "Sit yo a** down,"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff