Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Planning a long sleepover," he stated, setting his things down. He pointed to the couch. "I'll sleep there. Someone died... and I gotta prove it wasn't you. So until the next full moon rolls around, I'm your new roommate, Buddy." He put his hands on his hips and grinned. "And you're gonna have to deal with it. Cause I either sleep in the house, on your front yard or I kill you on the spot. Which do you want it to be?" Honestly, he was going through all this trouble to prove Alistair's innocence, the least he could do was let Max stay in the house... and totally invade his space.

Max plopped onto the sofa and stretched out on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:21 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Are you threatening me?" Alistair growled. He picked up Max's bag and threw it next to the couch. "First you just barge into my life, then you ruin my attempt to not transform and now you have the balls to doubt me because of your ******** up?" Hadn't Max said he didn't think Alistair had killed anyone? He didn't have any blood on him...he couldn't have done anything. "Tch, whatever, just stay out of my stuff or the next dead thing will be you. Go wash up. I made dinner and I'm not having it to to waste."

He walked off to the kitchen, fuming. He couldn't believe this! Max just barged in wherever he wanted, didn't he? No consideration for Alistair's personal space. He made up two plates of food, bringing them out to the dining room.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

In the short time that Alastair was in the other room, Max had taken over the coffee table with books and his laptop. His bag was at his side, his clothes neatly folded in. At least he wasn't a slob. The books on the table were organized nicely, written in a language of the hunters. Each one wrote in code after all, and Max wasn't an exception. He looked up when Alastair came back and took the plate, setting it on his books before he went to go and wash his hands. Upon return, he sat down quietly and stuck a fork in his meal.

"This is good, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:55 am
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair only stared at Max, his mood plummeting even further. "In the future please do not just vomit your personal belongings onto my furniture like this is your house. Remember you're not a welcome guest here and I am a bit...territorial." he said, trying to enjoy his dinner.

"It's shepherd's pie." he said, "I needed to get rid of the vegetables before they went bad. The meat filling is just ground beef. Usually it would be veal but that's hard to find for cheap."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:35 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He shrugged. "I'll clean it up," he stated, finishing his meal. With an empty plate, he set the dish in the sink after rinsing it and came back to his things. "You're going to be furious with me the entire time I'm here, this I understand, but I'm doing it for your own good. I don't believe you killed anyone, but I have to be sure." He sighed and looked at Alistair. "I'm sorry, Alistair. But I am doing this to help you, even if you don't see it that way."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Of course he didn't see it that way. Sure he knew Max, but it wasn't like he was a close friend or family and now he was encroaching on Alistair's personal space. "How would you feel if someone just barged into your house and said they were going to live with you...even if it was to prove your innocence." Still, Max very well could have just tried to kill him. He doubted it would have ended well for the hunter if one bite could do so much damage, but he did have that silver chain of his...

"Why can't you just trust me on this? I haven't had any problems in years." he sighed  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:11 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"I do trust me," he stated, "but I don't trust that there isn't anyone out there trying to frame you. And if these murders keep happening, some other hunter will show up and end your life without a second glance." He sighed and leaned back on the couch. "I won't be a bother. You really won't even notice me."

And he was at least right about that. Max kept everything he brought in his bags and put everything away every night and when he'd finished with it. He cleaned up after himself, helped with the chores in the house and didn't do or say much. But he wasn't sleeping either. When he went to work, he said little and when he came back to the wolf's home, he'd give a small greeting.

Max was different when on alert. Different... and lonely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Well, Max had been right about one thing: Alistair did hardly notice he was around. Of course he could sense him and smell him, but the guy wasn't nearly as obnoxious and in-your-face as he had been before. It was a bit unsettling, seeing him acting like, well, a hunter.

Alistair noticed that the shorter man wasn't sleeping much if at all, which was also worrying. Hunter or not Max was still a human and wouldn't do very well if weakened by a lack of sleep. One night after dinner, Alistair stood behind Max as he worked, leaning and and nuzzling his neck. "Why don't you stop poring over those books for one night?" he said. "You should take some time to relax. It's not as if anything is going to happen until the next full moon anyway." he kissed lightly at his jaw, "Seeing you so serious...it's got me on edge." he didn't want to admit it, but Max's boisterous and nosy personality had rubbed off on him a little.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

There was a pause in the tapping on the keyboard and Max bristled at the nuzzle. His eyes widened and he turned his head to the side to look at Alistair. That... that had caught him completely off-guard. Even before Alistair's not-so-secret secret had been discovered, he still never really got this affectionate before. Max would get snapped at as a warning when he teased the other that way.

He complied, reaching out and closing the laptop, letting it hibernate. He looked up at the other and smiled. Dark circles were under his eyes-- he really did need to sleep. "Alright I can do that."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"Good," he purred, taking Max's hand. He pulled him up and brought him over to the stairs, leaving him there as he went into the living room and grabbed Max's bag. He returned, slinging it over his shoulders and once again took the other's hand, leading him upstairs and into his bedroom.

"You look like s**t." he teased, dropping the bag to the floor and shoving Max onto the bed. "So tonight you're going to sleep here, no arguments. And don't worry about work tomorrow. If you sleep in I'll just let the students know class in cancelled." it wouldn't be that difficult to hack into the school's email site and send out an email. He had been the one to create the firewalls for it, after all.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max hit the bed with a soft bounce, and watched the other suspiciously. "Sleep in your bed... tonight? With or without you?" He held up a hand, shaking his head. "Never mind. Fine... I'll stay in here tonight, but are you expecting me to go to sleep right the ******** now? Cause if you are, I gotta at least get a shower." He moved to stand up and reached for his bag, grabbing the last of his clean clothes. He'd have to wash them tomorrow. He raised his eyebrows at the other before walking around him to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 pm
AutumnrainChaos

The bed was technically big enough for two if they didn't sleep spread eagle. He nodded as Max left to shower, going about his own nightly routine and dressing for bed. He then sat on the bed and waited....and waited. Jesus how long did it take to shower? Or...maybe Max didn't know to to work his shower? The controls were kind of weird.

He got up, sighing. Of course Max would be an idiot and just keep fiddling around and not just ask for help like a normal person. Alistair went to the bathroom and tried the door knob and found the door was unlocked. He couldn't hear the water running either...Max was probably just sitting in there like an idiot. "Max, did you manage to get the shower to work?" he asked, opening the door. "I know it can be a bit...Oh. Oh God...Jesus I'm sorry." Max was standing there naked, clearly in the middle of drying off. Still, he didn't look away...  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Was he stupid? Max had been here already for a week, and he'd showered a few times. He knew how to use the show- when the door opened and Alistair came in, Max was indeed in the process of drying off, and he didn't stop either when the other just stared. Instead, Max wrapped the towel around his waist and stood there, watching the others expression. He knew why he was being stared at. Everyone did it when Max was seen naked.

And everyone had a good reason to stare.

Max was, more or less, covered in head to toe with scars. Granted, they started below the neck, but he had so many. And one new one from Alistair still near his neck. He was a Hunter, so it only made sense. Various bites and scratches-- but the oldest ones... they were quite obvious.

A long time ago, a werewolf had hurt Max badly.

"Alistair," he finally said, snapping his fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:23 pm
AutumnrainChaos

All those scars...He was sure most of them no longer hurt, but there was no mistaking that some of them had been made by his own kind. Alistair's eyes lingered on the still pinkish scar on his shoulder just below his neck. Even if he had gotten angry with Max quite a few times, he couldn't forgive himself for doing that. He hadn't so much as nipped at a human in years.

He flinched as Max snapped his fingers, finally looking away. "I'm sorry. I'll let you get dressed." he said, backing up and closing the door slightly behind him and fleeing back to his room. He sat on the bed, running a hand through his hair. He knew a hunter's life was dangerous but still. Max was so young and yet covered with so many battle scars. The fact that he was still alive said a lot about both his skill and his luck.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items