Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ill Met By Moonlight (Starfire and Io) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:43 am
CasϨandra ʅaruzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Cassie looked from the unconcious Kaine, then Gustav, then back again as she considered his words. She was sure some punishment would fall to him if they were to return home. They believed he kidnapped her, for one. Plus the fact he transformed into a creature that wasn't supposed to exist! If no punishment occurred, surely he would be locked up for examinations as a study, or some such thing. She wasn't going to let that happen, that was for sure.

Sighing, she slowly got up and brushed whatever mud she could off the skirt of her dress. A tiny smile of amusement formed on her face as she imagined the looks on her parent's faces at her appearance. Surely she would be sent right to the bathroom to look presentable again. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she looked up at Gustav, her smile disappearing. Her head dipped in a silent nod.
"He does need medical attention, and professionals are preferred as appose to whatever could be done here... But back home, he is to be treated as a guest, not a criminal or anything less than a human being. And if he so chooses, allow him to go back home once his treatment is finished." She said firmly. "On the contrary to your belief, he did not kidnap me. In fact, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be standing here in one piece. He has been nothing but a help and a good man. That should account for something, shouldn't it?"

{o.o.c. I've had a few migraines because of my eyes, they aren't fun x.x I actually never had the problem I had before, but I'm assuming just one of my eyes were dried out a bit and it stuck. One drop of an eye drop and I was golden ^^

io3121

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:37 am
User Image

Kaine

Gustav listened to the princess, a grim look on his face. "If it is within my power, your conditions will be met. It is my duty to see to your needs and wants, but word of the king is above word of the princess. For now, I will assist in his care and recover if it pleases you. I cannot promise any more than that until we have counsel with your father. Perhaps arrangements can be made in your favor there." He stooped over the unconscious thief, inspecting the wounds. It would do more damage than good to pull the arrow out of his thigh, but instead, Gustav reached over and snapped the end of the arrow off, lessening the chances of it being pushed further in or getting snagged on something. He then wrapped his arms around the front of the man's torso and dragged him out of the water. He was lighter than Gustav had estimated, though he could feel through the clothes that this man was very fit, even though his muscles were relaxed.

The unconscious werewolf now nestled over his shoulder, Gustav turned to the princess and motioned for her to follow him back to where the garrison was. He hoped they were all alright. He did not look at the princess when he spoke, "I think it would be best for you to tell me the whole story of these past few days, starting with your disappearance from the castle. If I feel you are telling the truth, it might be of use tying to persuade you father of the conditions you gave to me."

Kaine's body, robbed of the coolness of the water, began to react to the toxins in his bloodstream. The indigo mist had gotten into him, though greatly decreased by the loss of blood and clear air around the river. As he was carried through the trees, his body, in an effort to burn away the remainder of the toxins, began to heat up. His heart rate quickened, as did his wheezing breath. Gustav, hearing this, quickened his pace. They reached the garrison and he demanded a horse, his having run off earlier that night. "Where is Alex?" He called to his men. A groggy looking member of the garrison stepped forward. "Here sir." Replied the lieutenant. Gustav sighed in relief. He was alive. "We make haste for the kingdom. No one is to harm the prisoner or the princess, nor disclose any details of this journey until further notice once we arrive." He situated Kaine on the back of a horse, mounting after him. "Princess, if you could get on with the lieutenant please." Alex brought the horse to her and offered her help mounting.
Japanesestarfire
I can respond now, but I won't be back till around seven tonight. Gotta make da money!

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 am

User Image

Cassie silently nodded in reply to Gustav's request to tell him what had happened to her. It seemed somewhat of a good idea. She just worried what would happen when it was discovered she left of her own will. Keeping quiet, she stuck to her thoughts about the matter until they reached the horses.

Seeing Alex alive and well, at least from what she could see, was a surprise and a relief to her.
"Nice to see you're doing fine, sir Alex." She said kindly, giving him a slight sympathetic smile. At least no one, beyond Kaine, had gotten hurt the night before. Nodding once more to Gustav, she accepted his help and climbed on top of the large horse. She wondered when the horses had returned to the garrison. Had they known when it was safe to return to their riders? It didn't seem entirely unlikely. The animals in the forest seemed to have good senses about dangers in the forest. Why not tamed horses? Once she was atop the horse and settled as comfortably as she could, she looked down at Gustav, making her decision. "I will tell you the story of my little adventure later. If it will help ."

{o.o.c. Sounds good haha I was busy yesterday so I didn't get to reply. I have work today too, be back around like 7!}

io3121

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 am
User Image

Kaine

Gutav led the march back to the kingdom, thankful to have this mission behind him. He was not an unsympathetic man, but his sense of duty overrode his emotions. That was what made such a fine soldier. He was yet unsure about the thief. The Princess seemed to trust him, but all he had been able to judge about the man was that he was obviously from somewhere far away, had been stealing from the kingdom and living in the woods alone, and that he had not caused any harm to the princess. Her strange need to protect him was more than enough proof. She did not seem to be under a spell or altered in any way, and therefore, Gustav was inclined to believe her.

The forest thinned and eventually, the tree line halted abruptly as the walls to the kingdom came into view. Gustav withheld his heavy sigh of relief, keeping up his solid appearance. The rest of his men however showed their gratefulness to be home. Before entering, Gustav turned and ordered his men to go strait to the barracks, sign out and go home for the day to rest. They would be reporting for duty first thing in the morning. The grateful smiles and sighs surrounded him as one by one, the garrison entered the city. Gusav checked briefly on his prisoner and frowned. His condition had worsened on the ride here.

Kaine's face was flushed with fever as it tore through his body, fighting the poison in his bloodstream. The poison was not too strong, but his body was weak after the transformation and hectic night that had ensued. He was breathing heavily and erratically, his heart beating rapidly. Gustav made haste for the castle, Aex and the princess on his heals.
Japanesestarfire
Ditto. XP

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:37 am

User Image

Cassie held on tightly as the horse she was on hurried them through the town. Although it was a bit early yet, there were still people outside roaming about the various shops, getting ready for another day of sales. Many looked in the direction of the commotion and watched them pass. A blush of embarrassment slowly worked it's way onto her face, once again thinking of her appearance. No doubt they would recognize her as the princess, regardless of how wild her hair looked or how dirty and torn her dress was. Still she was thankful there weren't more people out. Surely her embarrassment would be much worse.

After a few more moments of winding streets and curious stares, Cassie could feel the horse start to slow down. A large wall surrounding the castle was in plain view in front of them. Nervously she drew in a breath, preparing herself to see her parents again. She watched as the guards by the gates of the castle's eyes widened in recognition and opened the gates for them to enter. As they were stopped, she looked forward to Gustav's horse to check on Kaine. Worry crossed her face seeing he wasn't looking any better.
"Hopefully the doctors and healers in the castle can help.." She mumbled to herself.

io3121

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 am
User Image

Kaine

Alex and Gustav dismounted when they entered through the portcullis that separated the town from the castle, handing their steeds to servants to be taken to the castle stables and tended to. Gustav hoisted the limp thief up and over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Gustav turned to Alex, "Inform his majesty that his daughter and Sapphire eyes have been brought successfully to the castle." Alex saluted and the silver haired lieutenant sped off towards the throne room. Gustav turned to the Princess, wanting to tell her to go to her rooms and clean up before her parents saw her, but somehow he figured she'd rather accompany him to the infirmary with the prisoner. He said nothing, letting her decide for herself what to do. He had fulfilled his mission and brought her to the castle safely.

Through the castle they went, heading towards the healer's chambers. He stepped into the brightly lit and incensed room and began barking orders. "I need attention. This man has been poisoned by the indigo mist and has two wounds to be dressed." The healers jumped at the sudden outburst, but hurried over and took Kaine from Gustav, laying him on a table covered in a clean whit cloth. Gustav watched briefly, then turned to leave. He had now completed his bargain with the princess, leaving her thief friend in good hands. He needed to speak with the king now.

Kaine was oblivious to the journey and exchange of care. All he knew what that the darkness he seemed to be floating in was enveloping him more and more the longer he lingered in it. He did not want to be swallowed by it, yet he seemed reluctant to try and swim out of it. He was just tired, and wanted to stop thinking and let go. He had struggled so long to survive alone for so long, it felt good to just slip away and be at rest.

The healers bustled about, trying to stabilize the ailing man. They had never received someone poisoned by the mist who was still alive, therefore, no antidote had been successfully tested and confirmed. A mixture was concocted to lower the fever and hopefully slow the effects, but the faces were grim.

Alex entered the throne room and bowed, "Your Majesty, the mission was a success. Your daughter and the thief have been returned to the castle and I believe they are in the Infirmary as we speak."
Japanesestarfire

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm

User Image

Cassie followed Gustav as he carried Kaine to the healer's chambers. It was strange being in the castle again. She'd only been gone three days, and yet it felt like longer. Her presence was seemingly forgotten when she entered the healers' room. Not entirely a bad thing, she somewhat dreaded being noticed while she was still a mess. Regardless, she wanted to be sure Kaine was taken care of first.

She stayed silent and out of the way as the healers worked, standing in the corner. The healers glanced her way now and then but never said anything. Although Cassie didn't much care for the looks she was seeing.
"He'll..... He'll be alright, won't he?" One of the healers heard and turned to face her. It was an old woman, Cassie vaguely remembered seeing her around the castle. The old woman gave her a sympathetic smile as she took in the princess's looks. "Why don't you go get cleaned up dear? Your friend is in good hands." The grim look was still somewhat there, but the old woman's words made her feel a bit better. The healers were good at their job, some of the best in the kingdom in fact. She supposed she could leave Kaine for a while to get cleaned up. She would come check on him again later.

Nodding once to the old woman, Cassie left the healers and found her way into her old bedroom. Nothing was touched inside since she had left, everything was still in it's place. She rummaged through her closet, finding a simple dress she wouldn't need assistance with to get on. The last thing she wanted was more attention from the castle staff. About an hour and a half later, she was clean and dressed. As much as she hated to admit missing anything from home, having clean clothing was a comfort, not to mention a bath. Once she was satisfied, she stared at the door, deciding what to do next. Surely she would have to face her parents sooner or later. But first, she wanted to speak with Gustav if she could. After all, he wanted to hear her story out. Perhaps he could help.

Making her decision, she left her bedroom and hurried down the hallway towards the thrown room. Surely he would have went to speak with her father about her retrieval. She slowed as she approached the thrown room, her nerves getting the best of her. As she got to the door, she peeked her head around the corner to see inside, curious as to what kind of audience was inside.

io3121

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:07 am
User Image

Gustav

Gustav left the infirmary and made his way to the throne room. He passed a very tired looking Alex. He stopped and took the lieutenant by the arm. He looked up at his commander and saluted, realizing who it was. "Sir, I informed the king. His majesty is very busy with a counsel at the moment, but he will send for you and his daughter the moment he is free." Alex reported. "Good soldier. Go home and rest." Gustav told him, smiling softly. Alex returned the smile and saluted, heading off to the barracks.

Instead of the throne room, Gustav went back to his office, connected to the barracks to start on his report while the events were still fresh in his head. He paused when it came to the part where the prisoner turned into a raging monster. Princess Cassandra seemed to care for the thief, and if he reported that he was in fact a werewolf, he would most likely be put to death to satisfy the townspeople. They would be outraged to find out the king had let a monster like that roam freely outside of the kingdom when they could have disposed of it. He slumped at his desk, his head in one hand, and closed his eyes. He could not make everyone happy.

Japanesestarfire
Did you want me to play the king too?

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 pm
Code:

User Image

To her surprise, no one beyond a few guards were in the throne room. Seeing the empty thrones at the end of the bright empty room, Cassie let out a sigh or relief. The confrontation could wait.

The princess wondered what to do next. Go to the gardens? Back to her room? It felt strange being inside the castle again. She decided to check on Kaine again. Some change in his condition surely would have happened by now, wouldn't it? She assumed so anyway. Her destination decided, Cassie turned around to enter the halls once more.

"Cassandra?" A deep voice boomed questioningly from behind her, making her freeze and slowly turn around to see her father exiting the counsel room. Although it had only been a few days, he looked strangely different. Older, perhaps? Visible wrinkles were around his eyes, and his hair seemed lighter than she remembered. A stab of guilt hit her seeing relief flood the king's face. It may have been her decision to leave, but she hated the worry she brought to her parents. "Yes father, I'm home." She said after a moment or two of silence, watching the old king's face light up with happiness.

"What happened to you? Where....." The king stopped himself from speaking, and instead quickly closed the gap between them to hug her. "Never mind, let us see Gustav, I'd like to hear from the both of you." Cassie nodded silently and followed behind her father through the halls, opposite of where she had come from. Her trip to visit Kaine would have to wait, she supposed. She just hoped Gustav wouldn't tell about Kaine's transformations.

Once outside the door to Gustav's room, the king knocked once, glancing back at his returned daughter as he waited. Confusion briefly clouded his face seeing her worried expression. He opened his mouth to question her, then closed it again, deciding to wait.

io3121

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image

Gustav

Gustav had not moved from his somewhat forlorn position, but when a knock came to the door of his office, his steely eyes opened and he stood. He had a fairly good idea as to who was standing on the other side of the door, therefore, when he reached the door, he straightened his uniform and stood straight before turning the handle and opening the door. As expected, the king was there, along with the princess. "Good afternoon, your highnesses," he greeted with the proper bow, " Please come in. I am sure there is much to discuss." He stood aside to let them pass through. He Followed them in and offered them two, very comfortable looking red velvet chairs, before going around the dark wood desk and taking his seat after the royalty took theirs. "What answers can I give you sire?" he asked, opening the conversation he was sure he was not going to enjoy.

Back at the infirmary, healers were working tirelessly to figure out a cure for the poison. The wounds he had received from the arrows were nothing to worry about, but as no survivor of the mist had ever been found, there was no know cure. Kaine was slipping ever closer to death, and the healers were frantically trying to prevent it. Kaine reached out deliriously for a figure that wasn't there. "C-cassie..."

Japanesestarfire

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 pm

User Image

Cassie and the king sat where instructed. Thoughts were still buzzing in the princess's head. What would Gustav say? She already knew what her father would inevitably ask. Her mossy eyes glanced back and forth between the two men, nervously anticipating the conversation.

After getting settled in the chair, the king cleared his throat once before looking sternly at the captain and the princess.
"First off, I must thank you for bringing my daughter back safely, and for bringing back Sapphire Eyes. You will be rewarded most generously, I assure you." He began, offering a smile for a moment before letting it drop. The king wasn't one to display much emotion when business was at hand. "However, I'd like to hear the story of my daughter's disappearance." The king looked pointedly at the both of them, trusting them not to lie.

Cassie tried her best not to look nervous. Obviously, her father would want her to speak first. What would he do when he discovered she had left of her own will? Surely he would be upset. She couldn't fathom the consequences. But she knew she had to speak. Her father's stare made her feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Well.... I was-"

A knock at the door made her jump.
"E-excuse me. Your Highness?" The voice was strangely familiar. Cassie watched as slight annoyance settled into the king's expression. The sight actually made her want to laugh, although she knew it wasn't her place, nor was it right. "Yes, what is it?" "The injured boy hasn't gotten better yet.... But I think the princess would be welcome company. He seemed like he was searching for her."

The news surprised and worried her. Cassie looked at her father, her expression looking hopeful, as if asking to go to him. After a few minutes, the king sighed, defeated, and nodded once. []A tiny smile broke out onto her face in thanks before she got up and hurried to the door. She had to know what was going on with Kaine.
"Okay, let's go." Cassie said urgently after stepping out the door to reveal the healer she had spoken with earlier. The healer nodded and led the princess quickly down the hallway to the healer's room once more.

The king watched her daughter leave to the mysterious ailing thief. How had the two met? Why did she seem to care about the thief's well being? So many questions without answers. The king intended to get them by any means necessary.
"Tell me, what do you know about this thief?" He asked curiously, turning back to Gustav again.

io3121

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Gustav/ Kaine

Gustav was also startled by the interruption, but unlike the king, he was not surprised by Cassandra's concern for the thief. When the King returned to the matter at hand, Gustav nodded and began, "When we located Princess Cassandra, she was content to stay in the presence of Sapphire Eyes, whom she regarded to as Kaine I believe. She was reluctant to leave his company. This would suggest that the information of her being abducted was false or observed incorrectly. She also seemed reluctant to come back, wanting to remain in the forest with the thief. I cannot understand why." He took a breath and continued, "We managed to persuade her into coming along, the thief we took prisoner." His face went dark, "then night fell..."

Kaine wheezed, the mist having affected his throat and lungs. He clenched his teeth as they burned, causing a fit of coughs. A healer came and gave him some water, calming the coughs, and placing a cool cloth on his head to hopefully contain the ever raging fever. A scent reached his nose as Cassie neared and he stirred, remembering who the smell belonged to.

Japanesestarfire

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:13 pm
Code:

User Image

Once inside the healer's room Cassie rushed towards the table Kaine had been placed on. "Oh my, you look terrible..." She said quietly, feeling sorry for him. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have gotten this way. Gently she touched the back of her hand to his cheek to check his temperature. As she thought, he seemed to be burning up. "Someone make him a cool bath. And get some lye soap." She announced to no one in particular, unsure why she even thought it would help. The idea had popped into her head. A mumbled agreement and scurrying of feet told her the request was being obeyed.

Once the room was a bit quieter, Cassie opened a few windows to let the air in and grabbed another damp towel from the sink. She replaced the already dry towel from Kaine's face and sat down on the chair next to the table. She stared at the towel in her hands, trying to figure out something else that could help. Although she had no idea where the random knowledge was coming from. How did she even think about lye soap?Sighing, she looked to the door as two healers entered the doorway to take him, she supposed.
"Can you hear me? You're going to be okay, just hang in there." She urged quietly to him before the healers took him to the baths.

The king looked puzzled. Why would his daughter intentionally leave? And how did she even meet Sapphire Eyes - Kaine? The king stood and paced the room, trying to make sense of the information he was given. His face was clouded with worry and confusion.
"Did the princess say anything as to why she had left? Nothing seems to add up...." He mumbled, mostly speaking to himself. Then Gustav's last words sunk into his mind. The king looked up, his confusion deepening. "Nightfall? Am I right to assume my daughter was unharmed? What had happened?" He knew he was most likely asking too many questions, but at the moment he didn't care. He needed to get to the bottom of the situation. Eventually he felt he needed to question this Kaine, as well as his daughter, but they could wait.

io3121

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

Gustav/ Kaine

Gustav recalled the events of nightfall with a shiver of residual fear. "When night fell, as is normal, the mist began to spread throughout the forest. Somehow, Princess Cassandra knew to climb up into the trees, so I ordered my men to do the same. I can only deduce that Kaine had shown her how to escape the mist. It will not rise above five or six feet from the ground, my lord. However, when the moon rose, and showed itself to be full..." He chose his words carefully now, wanting to tell the truth, but keep his promise to the princess as well, "A beast, unlike any I have seen before, attacked. We eventually managed to subdue it, and only a few of my men suffered minor injuries. The thief, Kaine, seemed to have taken the worst of the night. I also believe he may have breathed in the mist." Gustav concluded his report, leaning back in his chair, but remaining at attention in front of the king.

Kaine's eyes flickered open at the sound of Cassie's voice. In his brief surfaces out of the dark pool his consciousness was constantly being drowned in, he had been able to figure out what was wrong. He now realized he had breathed in the forest's poison, and knew the only way to save himself. As he was being carried away by the healer's he reached for her, "M-my garden." he told her, clinging to consciousness, "B-blue flower, r-red thorns." He went limp as he was plunged back into the darkness once again.

Japanesestarfire

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Japanesestarfire

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm
Code:

User Image

"Blue flower, red thorns?"Cassie watched as Kaine lost consciousness once more as he was carried out. She heard the door shut, leaving her alone in the room. So she needed to go back into the garden. But how would he leave the castle, let alone enter the forest?A light breeze ruffled her hair, drawing her eyes to the open window. Curiously she approached it. Below was her garden she used to spend most of her time in. Beyond that was a wall. Upon closer inspection, she noticed some vines climbing up the stone...

Getting an idea, the princess hurried back to her room to get a cloak. It may seem suspicious, but she could always make an excuse for wearing such a thing. As she hurried down the halls towards the outside, a guard stepped in the doorway.
"Princess, where are you going? We're under orders to-" "I'm aware I cannot leave. I just wish to see my gardens. The plants must be ready for watering by now." ] She interrupted, giving the guard a meaningful look. After a few moments of silence and a stony stare, the guard nodded once and stepped aside.

Once outside, Cassie ran towards the wall, only stopping once she got near it. After a close look around to make sure no guards were watching, she climbed quickly to the top. Once at the top, her eyes widened seeing nothing to climb on the other side. How was she to get down? She scanned the ground, her eyes coming to rest at a nearby bush. Without giving it more thought, she jumped. Small thorns pricked and scratched her from the bush, but she refused to be bothered by the stinging bits of pain. Brushing herself off, she raced into the forest again, towards the direction of the garden.

The king's eyes widened at the mention of a beast. He had finished pacing and had settled back into his chair halfway through the story.
"A beast? In the forest? My word.." He absentmindedly strummed his finger on the side of the chair as he took all the information in. "And this Kaine is now suffering from the mist? I suppose although if he were to survive, he's to pay for his thievery... Cassandra won't like it, but it needs to be done...." Silently, the king stood from his chair once more, inclining his head slightly in thanks. "Your information is much appreciated, sir Gustav. I leave you to rest. After this little adventure, you surely deserve it." With that being said, the king let himself out of the room, his next destination to visit Kaine. He intended to see this thief his daughter seemed fond of, regardless of his condition.

Cassie finally arrived, although very worn out and out of breath, to the garden. Running such a long distance wasn't something she was used to, that was for sure. She collapsed in front of the water, allowing herself to rest and drink. It felt nice to be still for a few minutes. Once her energy had returned a bit, she searched the garden for the flower.

"No, that's blue with green thorns... And that's not even blue.... Oh!" Shielded by the shade of a nearby oak tree was the flower she was searching for. Although she wasn't sure if there was more. She carefully plucked it, then fastened it into her hair for safe keeping. After one last drink of water, she ran for home again.

io3121

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces