Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Johnlocked Into The Darkness (Filled by Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:53 pm
knux33

For a brief, stupid, moment Jim thought Spock was going to reject the offer. The surprise the other blatantly displayed and the way he just sat there as if this was all so very foreign made Jim wonder if he had done it wrong. Then he watched Spock reach out in the same gesture and what he was expecting… well it was far from what he got. He thought perhaps he would just feel a small tingles, Salek had said as much with most of the non-Vulcans he had done this with, but it was… different and amazing. There was this hint of something through the tingle, something akin to confusion and embarrassment, and then Jim just felt… Safe. He felt like he was back in Iowa in the peaceful days laying under the sun and watching the blue skies drift by.

Jim sucked in a breath quickly, trying to control himself, because all at once it was amazing and then again Jim was scared because this love thing was not something he did very often. Or ever really. Jim watched Spock jerk away, much the same as he had earlier, and then he just smiled at the other. "Do you understand now? I want you to know I am willing to accept you Spock, all of you, not just the human side. I can read you enough to understand what goes on in that head of yours and I will, and have, go out of my way to incorporate all of you into our interactions. I don't need you to be human, or Vulcan, I just want you to be you. You’re the best of both worlds in my opinion." Jim smiled a shy, nervous, smile he had never let anyone see.

Spock knew him, down to the root, he knew Jim and who he was. He now knew his story and why he sometimes did what he did and Spock was accepting of that. He had his back and was a safe place for Jim to go when he broke down. Spock had seen him at his strongest and weakest and that was perfect. Jim would let Spock choose the next steps though, what they would do, because this was mutual and Jim would happy to just stay what they were but… he kind of wanted to kiss Spock again in both ways just because that seemed like the thing to do.

Hamish chuckled at Chekovs mention of a story and he settled back in his seat so that he could listen to the Russian speak. The story was interesting and sad, comfortable to listen to, and as Hamish laid there in their space -when had he decided it was theirs and not just his?- he started to fall asleep. His mind thought about the story and he caught Chekov looking at him, seeing if he was awake, and then Hamish was drifting off to sleep. Hamishes head played out the story for a short while, picturing a girl freezing in the woods, but perhaps this wasn’t the greatest story as he was reminded of the horrible times he had marched all through Russia.

He had been lost for weeks in the woods but when you are a Eugen you don't freeze, no, the cold doesn’t affect you the same. Hamish was stuck in that point of shivering and shuddering as he walked and walked till he was exhausted then slept and walked again because stopping would mean he was going to be captured again. He remembered laying down in the middle of a clearing, watching the falling snow pile on his still form, and he almost wondered if he could die from the cold or not as he laid there slowly being buried. The dream shifted and someone approached him in a white lab coat, a smile on their face, and they sat beside him. "I can make it go away Hamish… All of it can go away." The same mocking voice from his training bargaining death with him but Hamish had never truly wanted to die. He wanted the freedom that came with death, with nothing to hold him down, freedom was what he wanted but as always in his dreams he gave in. He shook his head but instead of the needle with what would kill him Hamish closed his eyes and suddenly he was sitting in a dark room, on a chair, concrete beneath his feet and a straight jacket holding his hands down.

They had done that after the first time he broke his own had to escape, the fabric so tight he couldn’t breathe, it was agonizing and he couldn’t even scream out his displeasure. The concrete beneath his feet was cold and rigid, if he moved his feet the sharp edges cut in painfully, it was painful and he had been left there before for days at a time just because those who controlled him found him boring to handle all the time. Hamish thrashed and grunted, wanting to scream as he was left in the dark room before he heard the door open and then there was that horrible hissing sound, sick and strange, crawling into his head. Then there was light and so much pain as he felt a needle going straight into his spine at the back of his neck.

Acid in his veins, agony in his whole body, and then Hamishes eyes were flying open and everything that had been floating in the room dropped with a loud crash as Hamish sat up breathing raggedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Yes ... I believe I do, Jim." Spock replied once he collected himself a little, though it wasn't often the Vulcan called Kirk by his first name. Bones was the one far more usually using such informality, though Spock was much more likely to simply call Jim 'Captain' or by his last name Kirk. Spock stood up from his seat, taking a moment to straighten his shirt and very aware of the open kind of smile the other was giving him, the sheer openness Kirk was offering on so many levels. It could almost be a bit overwhelming, but then Spock realized this was nothing knew; not really. They had been opening up to one another for a long while now; consciously or not. He knew all of Jim's past now, and Kirk was not at all unfamiliar with his. They both had gaping holes and weak spots here and there, but they accepted one another for it.

The Vulcan was not as well practiced as Kirk in ... how romantic affairs went, but Spock reached out and let their fingers lightly touch once more, before pressing his lips against Kirk's. Now ... now this was a kiss. Even with the other's nervous smile, like this Spock could feel the tip of the iceberg of Kirk's feelings for him, and the other could do the same. Human kisses were not unpleasant, but ... Spock much preferred the ability to silently share feelings while also touching in this human way was ... infinitely superior. That warm, at home feeling was clearly present once more, but Spock also felt the slight hint of a more intense warmth between them. It was not hard to guess at what that was, considering Kirk's pas time of ... well, sharing his bed. Human males were prone to doing that sort of thing fairly often, after all.

Spock pulled back, not jerking away this time just lightly disjoining to give Kirk time to breath. Because Spock knew humans were inferior in the lung department, needed a tad more oxygen then he did at all times. "Jim, this does not alter our standing positions as Captain and Commander," the stubborn Vulcan side of the man reminded the other. Spock would not stand for any undo favoritism or anything of that sort. Kirk was captain and he was first-officer; they would function as they had been all along on that front, because work had to remain work, and this ... this was better as something not flaunted, but left to the more comfortable privacy in closed quarters. That being said, the Vulcan looked thoughtful.

"Your bed would be the most logical," Spock seemed to decide, moving to get changed into sleepwear ... which made no sense if the vulcan intended to do anything beyond kissing at this point. Which, of course, meant Spock seemed to not be intending to go beyond this point at this point in time just yet.

Chekov had fallen asleep half propped up by the back of the couch, sleeping pretty heavily until both the loud crashing sounds and feeling of Hamish jerking awake and sitting up also shocked Chekov awake. "Oy yoyoy--" The Russian said and looked around in a highly confused manner, at first focused on the stuff now on the floor before he noticed Hamish's state. "Hey, hey," Chekov said quietly, reaching over and lightly putting his hands on Hamishes shoulders and felt each ragged breath going through the other's body. The other had not been just scared, Chekov could smell the light scent of frightened sweat, thanks to the fact they were both on the close-quarters couch. "[You're alright, it was just a nightmare,]" Chekov said, not realizing the first half of the sentence he was saying came out in Russian, "I'm right here, Hamish. Is alright. Zough I'm not sure what all the falling things were about ..." Chekov turned, looking around them at the falling things with a bemused look.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:05 pm
knux33

Jim was… surprised when Spock stood, somehow expecting the other to just leave him standing there, but then Spock was kissing him again and Jim couldn’t help but return the favor. It wasn't heated or deep, nothing like the kisses he had shared with so many strange people, it was so simple and sweet it felt natural. Jim knew he was a rare person to share this with Spock and that was perfect for him. Though when the other pulled away Jim was a little disappointed, he had been waiting quite a while to do that in his own head, but he let Spock pull away and just watched the other man. Of course at the mention of work Jim wanted to protest that they had both already made quite a few changes for each other but he decided that it was best if he didn't say that.

Jim nodded then chuckled at Spocks mention of his bed being better, then again it was big enough for the both of them to sleep comfortably, he stopped for a moment to just contemplate the fact that while he would love to get in Spocks pants he seemed completely fine with not doing that at the moment. Jim decided not to look at Spock as the other changed for the night, he could give the Vulcan some privacy, then Jim was showing the other into his room. He decided to change himself, feeling slightly worn from the day, though it was a bit strange sorting through his stuff to find something to wear to bed.

He wasn't often one to sleep in something unless he was sick and just figured Spock wouldn't be too comfortable sharing with a most naked Jim. Though pulled off his shirt, his back to Spock, there were marks on his body that hadn't been there when he was a child. Clear scars of bladed whips, they looked like they had been treated long after they had mostly healed, and Jim just opted for some sweats instead of a full set of pajamas. Jim rubbed at the back of his neck then glanced at Spock and smiled "I'll show you all my scars one day… I have something to hide them which is why they are rarely seen." Jim just wasn’t to sure about ever uncovering the ones on his lower body… he wasn't sure Spock would be able to completely keep his cool…

Hamish was terrified, his body shaking, he almost jerked away when he felt a hand on him but then he heard Chekovs voice and he was very confused for a second. He could have sworn Chekov would be gone by now but there the other was and telling him it was alright, he had never heard that before, most of the time he was alone for his nightmares and the people he was around… they just got angry that he had woken them up. Hamish took a few deep breaths then looked around the room at all the things on the floor, before he finally looked back to Chekov and gave a sheepish grin. "That happens, when I sleep, thanks to the nightmares… I can sort of do it when I am awake." Hamish Showed Chekov by looking up at the vines of wires above them and making them move.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:50 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Spock dressed in pretty 'conservative' sleep wear, though then again most Vulcan clothing was pretty conservative most of the time. Skin-on-skin contact was, as Jim knew, was something Vulcn culture had very little of in most day-to-day social interaction. Spock donned on a long-sleeved top with a high collar, pants as well as his pajamas. He walked into Kirk's room as the other led him in. Though the Vulcan did take note of the ... additional scar tissue, though he raised an eyebrow as Kirk explained he kept them hidden most of the time. He could see the logic in that; the Captain did not need to constantly need to avoid questions about old scars he could not really explain to anyone. Well, anyone but him. "It is not necessary. Though," Spock added as he got onto 'his side' of Kirk's bed (he'd been in it often enough the past week or so) "it would be a privilege to know such information if you ever desire to divulge it."

As curious as Spock was to know everything about everything (hence why he was a rather amazing science officer) the vulcan was also respectful of boundaries. Besides; they had other things to speak of ... and since neither of them were asleep yet, Spock fully intended to bring up those matters. Because being ... well, an item of sorts with Jim was still very much new and unusual, so the Vulcan fell back on what was familiar: 'work'. "Now that you are healthy and your proper age, and the Enterprise is well on its way at being back at full compacity, our next plan of action is crucial. We are harboring those considered to be traitors and dangers to the Federation, and sooner or later I am certain an account will have to be made of our guests. As of yet traveling to New Vulcan will likely be seen as nothing more than stress-testing our engines and properly accounting for weaknesses at this end stage of repairs. But we will have very little time before others will wish to obtain Khan and his crew for proper storage or ... otherwise. Otherwise not being an acceptable option," Spock added, knowing Kirk's mind on this matter. "Which, in tern, leaves our own options quite limited if we do not wish to openly go against the Federation."

Chekov smiled as Hamish calmed down, but blinked as the other informed him ... the items falling had been his doing. But how? They'd both been on the couch--As the Russian looked up, his jaw dropped in amazement. Taking a moment, Chekov pinched himself but yes; he was in fact awake. "[Amazing!] You can do zat? I hawe newer known anyone who can--With just zoughts--Wow!" Chekov smiled brightly at Hamish ... and then winced, looking sheepish himself. "My story did not help, huh. Sorry; I had hoped you would be able to sleep well. I guess I am not as good a storyteller as my mother once was; zough maybe somezing else can help?" Chekov was pretty sure the second half of the unfinished story would work about as well as the first half had; which was to say not at all.

"Hm; maybe zis?" Chekov asked, shifting where he was on the couch and laying side-by-side with Hamish now, putting an arm around the other. There wasn't much room, but they still fit; though the Russian made a point to keep himself on the edge of the couch so Hamish was nestled between the back of the couch and the russian's body. "Zere; feeling better like zis?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 pm
knux33

Jim crawled into the bed as well, laying on his side on his stomach, then he looked over at Spock as he started talking about what they were going to do about Khan and them. Jim sighed, pressing his face into the pillow, before he looked up at Spock and stared at him for a moment. "I was thinking about that actually, what we should do, I can't tell you I know the answer but I am trying to come up with a solution. I don't know what we will do about it all thought Spock, it's not as simple as just… doing. There are too many variables I have to think over in this situation because while Khan may deserve what will come to him the others do not. Their kids and… well Khan is not as bad as we had originally assumed." Jim rolled over onto his back and stared up at the ceiling in thought.

"We cannot so simply just leave them on a planet we think may be safe, because should anything happen to them that would be our fault, concurrently we also have the federation to worry about as they are being investigated. We cannot wake all of their crew, to many people we cannot be sure of, but we also cannot right leave them frozen forever like that." Jim tapped his fingers against his sternum. "I would never so boldly go against the entire federation and without… without Pike in my corner then we need to be careful. The crew Khan has now has started integrating in a way, blending into our own crew and getting to know ours, but I worry about what may happen should we integrate them more. The best option would be… our best choice would be to write off that they even survive, say all the pods have failed, but after that I do not know what to do." Jim rubbed his hands over his face then sighed and laid them on his stomach.

"If I had answers as to what EXACTLY we much do this would be easier but it is NOT. For the moment we wait, send a report of false alarm, then we wait to see what happens. Those who come for the pods are most likely guilty of experimentation as well." Jim hated waiting games.

Hamish was a bit surprised by Chekovs wonder, finding it refreshing over the fear he often got before, and then there was the fact that Chekov was willing to stay around even after Hamish showed him what he could do. Hamish felt his cheeks start burning red as Chekov laid down next to him on the small couch, actually feeling a bit safer with the other between him and open air. It was a bit strange considering that Chekov was smaller than him, in height anyway, but Hamish didn't mind as he curled into Chekov a bit. Chekov felt safe and warm and Hamish wanted to just stay where he was forever if he could.

"This is better… it wasn't your story just… I have been to Russia before in the dead of winter. Cold doesn’t very much effect me beside just… being cold. It brought back memories I wish would just go away but then again I would not be who I am without them… I worry I would have ended up like my father though. He never meant to be the way he was but all he has left in my dad, all the others he knew are gone."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:15 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Indeed." Spock was laying on his back, looking over at Jim as the other went though their options, and how things were likely to play out. The Vulcan did not entirely like the idea of Khan's crew ... 'integrating', particularly the less-stable ones, but at the current level of partial-segregation things seemed stable, with Khan and his crew having their own area set apart while still free to move to the rec room, or cafeteria. Though the mention of the likelihood whoever was first to come calling would've been one of the few involved with what had been done to Khan. The vulcan was content to wait, though he could see Kirk was already restless to be on the next step; to make the next move when it was clear how things were happening. Spock turned his head to look up at the cieling before closing his eyes. "Then we will wait. And prepare a few of the empty pods; have Doctor McCoy move a few cadavers into the broken pods and have them on hand to send as proof to whichever vessel does come to question us. To account for the rest of the pods ... we simply state all deceased are accorded the same right to be jettisoned towards a solar body for proper cremation."

For a member of a race that supposedly didn't lie, Spock was quite good at stringing together truths to sound like facts. The vulcan went quiet, apparently trying to get some sleep after his suggestions.

"Oh ... oh," Chekov replied softly, apologetically (even though Hamish had assured him it wasn't his story's fault), at hearing the other had had a bad time in the cold. Likely much worst than bad. And hearing Hamish go on just made Chekov wrap and arm around the other and hold him tightly for a moment, touched by the simple fear ending up alone. "But you are not alone; and you will not be. You hawe me--a-and your parents, and your other friends and siblings and everybody!" Chekov was quick to add the others, suddenly feeling sheepish. Hardly known Hamish for a couple of days and already he wanted to make sure the other never had to ever think about being alone; it was silly. "And ... ewen if you think you hawe ended up alone, you cannot. The uniwerse ... it is far to big a place for you to ewer be alone forewer." Chekov loosened his grip, and smiled at Hamish. "We ... we loose people in our liwes, sometimes. But we hawe to keep mowing forward, and let new people in. Otherwise, I would be wery alone, you know."

The Russian shook his head. "Ack; zis is too depressing talk for sleeping. Look, we must think of good things instead! Like ... Hm ... You know, zey are serwing cheese cakes tomorrow! Zey taste wery good," Chekov stated, yawning wide. After the initial surprise of it all wore off, he was pretty tired himself; it was the middle of the night, and he had to get up early pretty regularly. "If you hawe any more nightmares, wake me up," The Russian told Hamish quietly, and was soon asleep himself.

Though it felt like far too soon before his alarm from his comm went off, signaling it was time to wake up. Chekov shifted to try to grab the comm and turn off the little trilling--only for his movement to make him fall off of his precarious spot laying along the edge of the couch. Groaning, the russian turned off his alarm and sat up, rubbing his now-smarting back. "Oof ... next time, we need more space," Chekov said, befor getting to his feet and stretching to get his blood pumping, making sure Hamish was awake; he didn't want the other to wake with him just gone. "I'm going to go get breakfast and coffee ... much coffee," he yawned.

Spock woke before his alarm today; sitting up and lightly shaking Kirk. "Captain; get up. If you do not begin your morning routine within five point four minutes you'll be late to the Bridge."

((Hm~ Time skip to ship, or have it show up now-ish~?))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 pm
knux33

(Me thinks skipping would be the best option.)

Jim was surprised by the fact that Spock was so willing to lie to the federation with him. He couldn’t help but smile and think that maybe, just maybe, he was helping influence Spock a little for the better. Before he would have gladly turned Khan over without a second thought and now… now he seemed to actually be willing to listen and help the other man. Spock was understanding that it was fear and pain that had pushed the other and he was understanding that he would do, and had done, almost the same thing should Jim come to that kind of harm. How many times would had Spock run into unknown situations just to save him in the most recent months? How many times would they both do it over the next few years? Jim wondered but didn't say it out loud because Spock didn't want special treatment because of their relationship when to be honest… they both had already bent several rules for each other.

Jim rolled over onto his stomach, clutching his pillow, then fell asleep quite easily. He had grown used to Spocks presence in his bed without even noticing it.

They were quite a few days into the repairs. About a week of solid down time for almost everyone beside the engineers who seemed to be having a hayday with all of the repairs. Khans crew seemed to stay in their respective place frequently, except Hamish and Lana, though every now and then they would pop up somewhere they were not supposed to be and then scurry away quickly. Hamish had taken to following Chekov around, mostly when he wasn’t on duty but a few times he had creeped in on the other male while he was busy. Hamish was very quickly very attached to Chekov and while most people didn't know…since that first night Hamish spent every night with Chekov.

It wasn't like how most would think, there wasn't sex or anything remotely sexual, but Hamish seemed to be able to sleep around Chekov and being able to sleep meant the world to the boy. Currently Hamish was actually on the bridge for once, asking Chekov a million and one questions, because Jim didn't see any harm in Hamish it was only Khan he really worried about. Hamish had grown used to ignoring how the others looked at him while he lurked on the bridge, the way they stared at eveyrhting he would do, because it had never bothered him to have people watching him.

Some people could see the connection between the two, the way they interacted, and while Hamish was subconsciously very handsy it was never in to intimate of a way. He would poke and grab, touch Chekovs hair, but he seemed almost completely unaware that what he was doing would be odd to other people. Many others said it was like staking a claim, he was saying Chekov was his, but Uhura could tell that for Hamish being physical with someone like that was just affirmation that they were close. She could see that for a great deal of time he was unable to see, from his mannerisms and the way he seemed to need to touch everything, it was almost too much not to ask.

Hamish had explained to Chekov though, when he had done something completely without looking that shocked the young engineer, for eight years he was not allowed to see anything around him. They took the ability of sight away from him so that he would learn perfectly how to navigate in the dark. When he was saved by Sherlock and John they had just reactivated his sight and the world was almost blinding. He explained how no one would really ever know what it's like to see the sky for the first time at such a late age. It was beautiful but also terrifying.

Jim had spent the last week catching up on so many things he was almost loosing his head with how busy he had been. It was a relaxing busy though, not the crazy rush, and he found himself able to really spend time in silence with Spock so that was a bonus. The two of them didn't seem any different to the crew but sometimes Jim would reach out under a table or behind his back for a kiss in the Vulcan way and he would feel Spock respond then try not grin like a mad man at the fact that Spock was showing him affection in front of people and no one could see or understand. Behind closed doors though the two of them had quite a few times where a simple kiss had gotten a bit more intimate than that, lingered for almost an hour, but Jim would never push.

He was sure Spock was concerned with the fact that he wasn't pushing, because he usually would have, but Jim was honestly terrified with what would happen should Spock see all the scars that he had hidden away. Spock had already caught him after a shower and Jim would have thought the other would break through the wall when he realized Jim still had a great deal covered up all the time. Jim had smiled though, even with his surprise and threatened to flash the Vulcan before realizing that threat wasn't working and then fled quickly with a laugh and a comment about Spock being much different than he thought in that aspect.

Currently Jim was on the bridge and watching as Hamish was excitedly trying to figure out how Chekov was moving the ship through space even though they seemed to not really be moving. Jim chuckled and then heard a ping and beep before Uhura stilled completely at her station. She looked up with concerned eyes then looked back down. "Captain we are being approached by a Starfleet vessel." Hamish jerked his head up then dropped down behind Chekovs console so he couldn’t be seen.

"They are hailing us sir… should I open the vid screen?" Jim nodded and then watched as a unfamiliar but… familiar face popped up on the screen with a too kind smile. "Captain James T. Kirk? Good to finally get the chance to meet you kid." Jim felt a chill run up his spine, the only person who he allowed to call him kid had been pike… even Bones knew better than to do it to often. "You too sir… I don't know your name though. I am curious as to why an admiral of the federation as flitted all the way out to New Vulcan." The man on the screen just smiled a little wider, tilting his head to one side, and Jim felt ill at the motions.

"We'll you see James, you left earth without leaving behind a few things and I was tasked to bring them back. Of course I am referring to Khan and his crew. We will be needing them but then you can continue on with your duties." Jim shifted in his seat then nodded slowly. "Well you see there is a problem to that sir. It would seem that the tubes failed while we were on our way to new Vulcan and Khans crew has died." The man on the view screen twitched, holding back anger, then he sighed. "Well that is a problem. I would still like you to send the pods over though…" Jim nodded, gripping his arm chair at the man's taunting voice, then sat up straighter. "We will need to gather the pods together… and we can only send a few we have been disposing of the bodies in the appropriate way." Jim watched anger flash over the man's face then he closed the view screen.

Jim was very silent for a moment, everyone sort of holding their breath, then he stood. "That should stall him for a few minutes while I think of a better excuse… I find it funny how I haven't sent my report yet and somehow Starfleet knows… We were being watched." Jim ran a hand through his hair then motioned for Hamish to get up and leave so he could tell his father one of them had come after him. "I have no doubt he was one of Marcus's men."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:23 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Chekov was more than happy to have Hamish on the bridge with him, though the first time his friend had poped up there unexpectedly the Russian had looked sheepishly Jim's way for permission. Once given the small assenting nod though, Chekov had been quite happy even with the quiet days they had as the engineering crew finished with the final repairs of the ship. Feeling playful sometimes when Hamish touched or poked him, Chekov would lightly poke Hamish back, smiling while still explaining one thing or another. After being the 'kid' on the bridge it was immensely refreshing to have someone his own age asking questions of him instead of instructing him. Chekov even managed to impress Hamish a few times, though the Russian only looked surprised or slightly embarrassed if the other called him out on it. Chekov could crunch numbers and calculations faster than any computer system aboard the Enterprise; which was why he was navigator at his age. He could mentally plug coordinates and know exactly which point they were in space, having memorized large portions of the map of the most well-traveled Federation Space. He could plug in multiple gravitational forces at work and know exactly how they would need to compensate warp-wise to continue moving at whatever speed they were traveling. Not to mention if set behind the teleporter desk he could beam up moving targets if given enough time for the system to 'grab' the target; Chekov able to manually lock on so long as the target was in free-fall. Moving targets running on the ground had minds of their own; but free falling ones? They were subject to gravity and wind push; both factors the Russian could calculate faster than the transporter itself could.

Though Chekov was continually more amazed by Hamish's many talents, though the Russian was sure to keep them to himself, knowing the taller male did not want to share his skills with the whole of the Enterprise; just her navigator most of the time. So Chekov greatly enjoyed the attention, even if between explaining things to Hamish Chekov would run programs that exercised his own skills, to keep himself sharp. Just because they were virtually on somewhat of a 'vacation' didn't mean he could slack off and let his mind get slow. When focused on these excersizes the Russian would be completely focused on his computer's holo screen and rapidly processing numbers, while Hamish watched and/or grabbed at him, though while so focused the Russian didn't notice sometimes, tuning the world out while he rapidly worked. If a ship was under fire one had to learn to work under pressure and tuning our any rocking of the ship itself as it might be hit, or other members of the bridge stating facts for the captain to absorb and factor into the total equation of running a ship.

Though even with that intensity Chekov was lax and cheerful at night when the two of them slept together, slowly learning the things Hamish didn't like to hear about and telling other stories that wouldn't trigger nightmares. After almost a week of bunking in their little tree room, Chekov had gotten pretty good at telling stories and just sleeping with the taller Hamish curled against him. The Russian was alright with just that much; somehow Hamish just seemed too ... innocent to push for anything more. Though Chekov very much wanted to ask Hamish tonight if the other had ever been kissed before; and perhaps give the other some examples of kissing.

Chekov whipped his head around when Uhura spoke up, and quickly took in info from scans around the Enterprise to get exact coordinates on the approaching vessel and how fast and what angle it was coming in, while Hamish ducked-and-covered.

Spock was as stoic as ever, hands clasped behind his back in the usual position as he took in the following conversation between the admiral and Kirk, inwardly frowning as Jim seemed more uneasy than the Vulcan had thought he would be. Even if the man called Jim a 'kid' in a most inappropriate manner, considering the status of Captain was no small matter. Spock also recalled Marcus belittling Kirk in such a way as well, and felt an even further distaste for the man before the call was cut and Kirk made his conclusion this was in fact, as they'd expected, an admiral in on Marcus's doings. Well, at least this admiral did not have a ready-for-war-sized ship; it seemed Marcus had only been able to build one of those monsters; and that one was currently nothing more than several very large piles of scrap metal.

"Indeed. I imagine any number of the on-site construction staff could have informed them of our departure once leaving the ship." The Vulcan moved to stand by Jim, watching Hamish hurry off before turning his gaze back to one of the screens showing their current position and the other federation ship's coordinates. Their ships were similarly sized, though the Enterpise was the younger, and better-outfitted ship when it came to terms of speed, thanks to her repaired and reoutfitted warp engines. If it came to running, the Enterprise could do it with the fastest of earth vessels at this point in time, though that was not a particularly useful feature when running would then deny them any chance at restocking and refueling at the Federation colonies and space-stations ... which were what far-traveling star ships relayed the most on. All the speed in the universe didn't stop them from needing fuel, food, and spare parts from time to time.

"No doubt or not, confirmation from Khan will allow us to also know what kind of man he is in the scheme of things," Spock reminded Jim, though it would take quite a bit of what humans called 'luck' to get out of this situation without becoming wanted fugitives.

Khan was currently in one of the empty bedrooms that had been turned into a makeshift science lab of sorts, fiddling with all sorts of equipment. Kyle was the better mad scientist, but Khan was not half bad when it came to genetics; and for the past week or so that had been what he'd been busying himself with: his daughter's genetics. Having slowed her aging to a stable level was all fine and good, but she was still a very little girl in a big girl's body. So, Khan had been fiddling with the complected possibilities of reversing the aging process for Amy while also stoping to enjoy his little family ... though Hamish seemed to be imitating Lana and a few of the others in exploring more than remaining within sight. Lana Khan was not worried about; she was often found just in the med bay with the head doctor (who seemed far to fond of flirting ... horribly). Hamish ... Khan was a tad more uneasy about having 'disappear' for long periods of time though John often would nudge him when he got a thinking look and told him Hamish was big enough and smart enough to handle himself appropriately without getting into trouble. Which was true, Khan knew, but it was hard when Hamish had been a little boy who needed protecting and was now suddenly very independent-minded and seemed to want nothing more than to wander off.

Well, Khan told himself, at least he didn't have to worry about Hamish like he did about Sam and the other sex-addicts. And Van; who seemed to somehow be as good at not being found as he was at finding sometimes; which of course sometimes made Kyle nervous until Van magically reappeared with some 'found' object or another from some far-corner of the ship for Kyle, looking pleased with himself before going to sit quietly in his room again. The boy was far too sensible for nonsense like that. Khan was carefully mixing substances when he heard the door open up, and he looked over to see Hamish of all people. Khan waited to hear what the boy had to say, freezing still when the other did.

Ah. So it was that time then? Khan was nervous; nervousness which turned into a cold kind of anger it was almost impossible to have seen his anxiety at all. Because anger was the safer emotion in a situation such as this ... before knowing exactly which man it was. Khan had seen many underlings and comrades of Marcus during his time as a ... guest, of that particular dark branch of star fleet. So, now all there was to do was get a look of whatever picture that was snagged of the man during the recorded video transmission.

((Hm~ Whether Khan goes to the bridge [with John] to identify or where he is [with comm/John; he's going to need John :'D] is up to you~ He's very much not a fan of this guy though, that much is obvious))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:11 pm
knux33

Hamish jogged off the bridge and into the turbolift seemingly calm but once he hit his floor the entire charade fell away and he took off to go find his father. This wasn't something that he could just take his time with so instead Hamish ran as fast as he could find his father and stumbled into the room breathing heavily before he looked up at the other and explained the situation in full. How he was on the bridge, the federation ship, and the way the guy called Jim kid and how Khan would be the only one able to tell who it was. Hamish could tell that whatever this was it wasn't going to deal well with Khan, that he needed John, and so Hamish decided it would be best if they headed to the bridge instead of doing this around all of the research that could be damaged.

Hamish motioned for his Father to follow him then stopped by his parents room. John had been involved in plenty of things over the week, mainly concerning calming Khan about Hamish, but when he wasn't worrying about Khan he was helping Amy. Sometimes she would just have problems and not understand why she couldn’t do certain things that other kids were allowed to do, her head just didn't understand it, and while John did try to let her be a little kid it was just hard when she wasn’t physically. He also had been dabbling a little in genetics, something he probably shouldn’t be doing, but John was wanting something and he was hoping he could get it right this time.

John thankfully was in his and Khans room looking up some genetic research on his pad, reading over journals and documents, he had several discussions with Lana about this sort of thing before he had decided that it was possible it would just take some time and fiddling. John looked up when he heard the door open and smiled at Hamish before he realized the serious look on the others face. Something wasn't right and that meant that he was most likely needed. It really wasn't right when he saw Khan standing behind their son and looking like a cold rage had made its self a pleasant home in his body. John sighed and stood, setting his pad aside, before following the two to the turbolift and up to the bridge surprisingly enough.

Jim was a bit surprised to see Khan standing on the bridge, along with the few others who didn't know about the man, but Jim just stood up and greeted the man with a nod. John stood close to Khan, looking around at the crew on the bridge, before looking to Jim and motioning for the other to continue and also signaling that he would be able to hold back Khan should the need arise. Jim nodded then pulled up a short clip from the conversation then hit play for them to watch. Hamish stood behind Chekov, a subconscious barrier between Chekov and his father should the need arise, he really didn't want to hear the answer his father had.

"Is this one of the men that worked with Marcus?" Jim nodded his head toward the video which he himself was trying not to watch. This man made him uncomfortable in every way possible and Jim wanted nothing more than to get his face off the vid screen. Of course Jim could tell the moment Khan realized he was one of the men because John grabbed onto Khan's arm tightly and started edging him to the door. Jim looked back to the vid which had stopped then nodded. "Confirmation enough. We will handle the situation aptly Khan but we first have to make them think you and your crew are dead so let me do my job then… you can do as you see fit." Jim heard a few intakes of breath at that but John suddenly had a new respect for Jim… a rare animalistic respect that came from being a eugen. Jim motioned for them to leave, needing to call the admiral back, then Hamish hid and Jim opened up the view screen.

"It looks like it is going to take us time to get you what you need sir. We are having issues with our ship thanks to the repairs." The man on the other line glared at Jim. "Do try to hurry up captain." Jim nodded but then stopped "I never did get your name Admiral, I need to check with starfleet before I send over such sensitive material." The man on the screen laughed and Jim gripped the back of the captains chair at the sound of it. "Admiral Krell. I don't get out much." Jim nodded then they said their fair wells and Jim just stood there for a moment. "We need to fill the broken pods with cadavers and ask Khan if any of his other crew can be awoken safely within the hour. We need to give a good show." Jim leaned on the back of his chair. "Once we get a few pods over we are going to try and get the admiral over here for now lets just work on the pods." Jim nodded to his crew and Hamish left again, giving CHekovs hand a squeeze, and Jim turned to leave soon after. He needed to go back to his rooms and calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan quickly followed Hamish, feeling glad as they stopped so John could come along because even now he was feeling rather on-edge with the anger coiled up inside of him like a snake wanting to strike out at the first thing that moved near it. He hardly cared at what looks he got when he found himself on the bridge with John and Hamish in tow; though Hamish quickly moved to some oddly specific-seeming spot on the bridge while John remained by him as Jim pulled up the video recording. It did not take Khan long to remember the man. It did not take long at all; the admiral had quite enjoyed a 'hands on' approach to finding out just how fast and well his body could heal from all sorts of ... damages. Cuts, bruises, stab wounds, laser burns, fire burns, acid burns how badly vaporized acid would eat away at his skin, eyes, and lungs--

It took Khan a second to come back to himself and realize John had a firm grip on him and Captain Kirk had apparently gotten the answer he'd needed from his reaction alone. Good. Khan felt a rather dangerous amount of suppressed anger and ire at the man he'd just gotten a glimpse of and was sure if John hadn't had a hold of him he would've crushed the video player than then found some way to kill Admiral Krell just as slowly and painfully as the man had made his life be for an untold amount of time. Khan dug in his heels and looked at Jim when the other said something that had Khan taking a remeasure of Kirk once again, looking at the Captain with an appraising look; a look similar to the night they'd first laid eyes on one another when Admiral Pike had died. It seemed Kirk was still managing to surprise him with the things he did. Khan gave the smallest of nods, before leaving with John down the turbolift.

As they made their way back to their area of the ship, Khan thought very hard about all the constant variables spinning around ... and the possibility of a revenge close at hand. He was quiet; a bad imagining pain for another human being kind of quiet but at the moment Khan figured John would let him be 'bad' for at least a bit--though they'd hardly gotten to their hallway when they got news of Kirk's need for more free tubes if they could defrost anyone else. Bones and a few medics would supply the cadavers, and Khan could already see how he could make it look like the tubes had failed critically. It would not be hard; a few little modifications and he could make it so the cadaver's blood got frozen in just a way that all the blood vessels burst and tussle torn inside-and-out with ice crystals formed too heavily.

The trouble would be unfreezing a few; most of the people they had out now were safe; very very safe and largely sane enough to not snap and hurt someone (save Vanguard, Hound, and himself). But others? At this point they would only be going up in danger level from here ... but Khan could think of at least one relatively-safe man who was usually a sniper on missions; a calm individual who had no problem killing (far too little problems killing other people when told to) but he was also one of the few who wouldn't break and go on a spree, and could follow orders to the T.

"Fletcher could be allowed out," Khan suggested aloud, turning to head with Jim to the cargo area together, fists slightly clenched with unreleased tension from earlier. "Though he doesn't care for life at least he also does not enjoy hurting others. He doesn't enjoy or care for much of anything, really. Besides darts, target practice, and a new long-range gun for christmas."

Chekov was busy at work and almost didn't notice Hamish standing behind him until he turned and saw the other standing rather deliberately between him and Khan. Though as far as the Russian could tell Khan was distracted enough at the task at hand to not even see the 'unnoteworthy human beings' on the bridge like one little navigator. Chekov was glad to not be noticed for once, and was quiet as things went down and Hamish got up to leave. The Russian smiled at the other lightly taking his hand and squeezing it, giving a light reassuring squeeze back, before turning back to his monitors. Kirk never let them down; the captain would get them through this ... even if Chekov was not feeling very happy at the thought of letting Khan have a go at, well, anyone. Even if they deserved it; the Russian simply wasn't one to be alright with the raw, savage way Khan had of ... 'taking care of' things.

Spock lingered hardly a moment to make sure the med bay was moving bodies and things were well on their way to getting done before following after Kirk, and arriving at the captian's room likely only moments after the other had gone inside, the Vulcan let himself in without bothering to knock. Logically speaking Jim had enough time to calm down; but the other would logically be far less stressed if some of that stress was relived. And Spock knew one logical and quick way to accomplish that goal. The Vulcan walked up to Kirk and initiated a human kiss on the other before he could open his mouth wide enough to speak, then also gave the other a Vulcan kiss as well. The practice of doing both at once was something they'd both been getting used to, Spock able to assert his own calm and not-so-hidden emotions of caring for Kirk to feel, to steady uneasiness he knew his Captian must be feeling. Spock did not mind being Jim's steady rock around the other's river of emotions, and even enjoyed feeling Jim slowly steady and answer love with love.

Though this time Spock wouldn't let the other get away with just that; Kirk needed more than steadying, he needed an outlet too. Spock had felt that for quite a while which made the other's lack of his legendary human sex drive rather bewildering. Spock did not know why Kirk was not wholeheartedly pushing on that front, so now the Vulcan would be doing the pushing for him. Spock had gotten them both in bed--a usual spot for the both of them--before initiating his plan by slipping a hand under the yellow captian's shirt to feel the other's firm stomach. This was also not too new; they had been being intimate with one another. But this time, Spock slid his hand down and--froze.

The Vulcan was not one to sleep around, but even so he knew the difference between the way skin should feel and ... what scar tissue felt like. Spock slowly moved to rest his forehead against Kirk's shoulder, still over Jim, the hand propping him up as such balling into a rather tight fist. Because Spock had sen a lot of things in his life but this ... feeling the grooves and scars where scars should never be on JIM. On JAMES T. KIRK was ... was tough to handle; even for a Vulcan. Spock ... Spock felt a very illogical want raging inside himself ten times worst than when he'd gone off on the bullies of his childhood. He wanted to take a very specific human being, the one who'd made these scars, and see how they liked their skin peeled off.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:09 pm
knux33

Jim made it into his room and just stood there for a few brief moments, knowing that Spock would handle the crew, before he sat down on the couch and held his head in his hands. He felt sick, horribly sick, because that man seemed so familiar and yet Jim couldn’t tell why. He wanted to let khan destroy that man, ruin him in the only way Khan could, and it was wrong. Jim hated himself for it and he just needed to get away for a moment because he was a good man so he shouldn’t feel such anger over a man who hadn't hurt him or anyone he knows. Jim sat on the couch with his hands clasped together and was just about to go lay down to cool his head off when Spock came in.

Jim wanted to say something about the other entering without knocking but instead he just stood and looked at the other in confusion. He had figured that Spock would watch the proceedings to make sure that nothing happened but then there he was. Jim didn't even get the chance to open his mouth completely for sound to tumble out before Spock was on him and…god it felt nice. It always felt nice but before there was always hesitation on Spocks part that Jim could never quite explain. Usually Jim would push past that hesitation but he never really wanted to, he had secrets he could had ones hands got on skin, but it felt good to kiss with a purpose for once.

Jim felt them both heading for the bed, a brief flicker of hesitation hitting him, but Spock seemed so honest about all of this and Jim had spent the past week reigning himself in that he just couldn’t care to stop. They ended up on the bed, both of them laying there for a few calm moments, then Spock slid his hand up Jims shirt. Jim was used to that, they had lost their clothes before while kissing -well their shirts- and Spock had mostly recovered from the scars on Jims upper body. Jim pulled off his own shirt and slid a hand to Spocks shoulder before he suddenly realized the others hand was quickly descending.

Jim's grip tightened and he tried to pull away to tell Spock to stop but it was to late. Jim sucked in a breath as everything seemed to stop and he had to take a moment to just collect himself. Jim wrapped an are around Spocks shoulder then took a deep breath "Look Spock, he's gone, most likely dead. He can't touch me anymore so just… calm down." Jim shifted and after the others reply he chuckled a bit then shook his head before quite suddenly flipping the both of them and grabbing Spocks hand. Jim sat right on the others waist, staring down at him with a grin, before he quite purposely shifted his grip on Spocks hands. Their fingers laced together and touching at so many points as Jim ground his hips down.

"I also know now that I have you to be there, you wont let him get at me again, and one day these scars will mean absolutely nothing to me. So how about we focus on something else." Jim shifted his hips again then chuckled. "I do have to say though… those jokes I heard about Vulcans being large… not thinking it's so much of a joke anymore. How do you even hide that?" Jim was of course testing Spock. He knew the other had the strength to change them around but he really wouldn’t mind giving a bit of a ride first… which was why he was wiggling his way out of his pants currently. Thank Gaila for the lessons! Dear god the woman knew how to get naked in any situation should it arise and Jim was no happy he had learned how from her.

John followed Khan, trying to make sure the other didn't break anything on their way, but one moment they were heading for their room and the next they were heading for their cargo bay to try and wake Fletcher… that would make everyone a little bit more nervous but then again Fletcher was less likely to go on a killing spree unless he was given orders. John stayed close to Khan while Hamish, who had joined them, stayed slightly back and to the side so that he could watch as everyone worked on the pods. John remembered Fletcher but he also seemed to remember that Fletcher didn't like being woken up.

John stopped at a pod, staring into it, then noticed some movement. This used to be Lanas pod actually, hadn't they put Luis in Lana's pod? Why was he moving… the pod was turned off? John heard Khan open Fletchers pod then the noise of someone waking up and all of Johns heart thudded as he saw Luis's pod slowly crack open and a mostly frozen hand slid out. "KHAN LUIS IS AWAKE!" Exactly what they didn't need was a crazy angry ******** angel of a man running around murdering people.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:57 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Spock slowly wrestled down his rather violent emotions as Kirk collected himself as ell and wrapped an arm around his Vulcan shoulders. Spock slowly let out a deep breath, unclenching, before dryly replying: "It is highly unlikely, alive or dead, tat Kodos would be anywhere near Federation space, considering the large bounty on his head," he reasoned, only for Jim to chuckle and shake his head--before their positions were surprisingly reversed. The Vulcan blinked, raising an eyebrow at the grinning Jim before suddenly he was feeling waves of just--feelings, the intense presence of Kirk vibrating through him like a bow sliding gracefully across a violin. Spock gave Kirk a look half-scolding (it wasn't fair for the Captain to use his weakness like that, no way, even if on all biological and psychological accounts he himself was clearly enjoying it ... fully) and half-unfocused look. "It is not so hard with clothes with the proper ... adjustments," The vulcan replied simply, even as he marveled at Kirk's ... skills with clothing.

Spock sat back and just ... enjoyed himself, for a bit. Not something the vulcan often did, usually always busy or watching over Kirk or doing ... something, anything. It was rare for Spock to ever take breather and let someone else do the work. And even with this rare moment eventually he was the one flipping Kirk, and making the most of the window of time they had available before they would need to stop, get clean, then redress.

Khan kept walking even when John stopped to look at another pod, heading straight for Fletcher's because time was not something they enough of to waste. Khan was turning off Fletcher's pod and watching the other quickly defrost before getting the gasping and slightly-unhappy look most had with the rapid feeling of warming and reanimating--only to hear John's shout. The captain turned around, saw the hand and looked quickly down at Fletcher as the pod slid open. "Get out and wait here," Khan said quickly, before leaping over one pod and hurrying over towards where John and the awaking Luis was. Damn it; out of everyone why did it have to be Luis of all people?! Khan was just glad they'd already stashed the man's swords far away from Lana's pod; not that Luis was safe without swords. On the contrary, swords or not the man was a killing machine.

Khan was just glad the medics from med bay hadn't arrived with the cadavers yet and weren't likely to for at least five more minutes; that gave him five minutes worth of time to convince Luis killing everyone aboard the ship would be a bad idea and something not to be done. Khan grabbed the half-frozen hand, staring down into the pod as best he could through the remaining film of melting ice. "Luis. It would be ... wise for you to not get out at this moment," Khan said simply, ready to react should this come down to a fight of sorts; Luis was not one to quietly listen to what he had to say. "I have a lot to explain to you about our current situation."

Fletcher, on the other hand, was rubbing his bare arms (he'd been sleeping in just his boxers before the alarms went off) and sitting up, looking around with a rather unhappy frown layered with disinterest. Where was his gun; damn, not on this ship. Because this wasn't their ship. He sighed to himself, wanting a smoke and wishing he'd had his pants on so he could at least light one up while Khan was over doing whatever.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 pm
knux33

If there was one thing to be said about Kirk his prowess in bed was certainly not understated. He was happy to do what ever he could and just like Jim had hoped Spock was more than willing to let him do his thing before taking control. Jim had to admit though that it was the first time anyone had ever really scratched the itch he seemed to always have. Even with Gaila it had seemed like nothing but a game but with Spock… it was something else. Jim wanted it to never stop and then when it did well… he had been sufficiently distracted for a good while.

Luis stared up through the pod, first seeing John and then Khan and having his hand grabbed, instead of fighting back though Luis just stared up through the glass shaking and gripped Khans hand. John stared completely confused for a moment because Luis should be swinging and instead the blond pressed his other hand to the top of the pod and there was nothing but a bloody palm print. John rushed forward and so did Hamish who had seen the blood and suddenly no one was caring quite as much that Luis was dangerous. The blond was shaking violently as John opened the pod and there was a great deal of blood blossoming out from his stomach and side.

"John…. H-How's it going doc?" Luis chuckled and then shouted as a hand was pressed against his stomach to try and staunch the bleeding. "Lewis what the hell! We changed your pod out and you were fine!" Luis shook his head a moment then Hamish helped lift him out of the pod and onto the floor where John could get a good look at him. "S-Someone… woke me up. Don't know who… can't remember but they…turned on the pod. Knocked me out… took me somewhere… P-People always get s-so damn creative." Luis coughed and John watched his whole body seize up from the pain.

Hamish turned around when the doctors and McCoy came in along with Lana who seemed very surprised to see her pod open and then noticed the blood and her brothers blond head before running over. "What happened?!" John shook his head and Hamish quickly grabbed what he could from the doctors before rushing over to them and setting the supplies down. John didn't understand why Luis wasn't healing, because the blond had always been a quick healer, but then he noticed there was a small amount of metal in the wound. "This is going to hurt Luis." The blond gave him a look then John just sighed and pulled out what had been sticking out of his friend.

"What the hell- How long ago did this happen?" Luis clutched at his sister and just shook his head because he had no clue. "I don't know.." John started sticking Luis with different things before looking back to the wound and seeing more slivers of metal. "Dear god…" John grabbed hold of a piece and then despite the madman that Luis was he screamed as this one was yanked out. He gripped onto Lana who was trying to figure out how her brother went from being safe to suddenly.. this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:12 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Khan frowned as Luis stared up at them ... not throwing a fit and looking more like a kicked puppy shaking in his pod. The answer as to why Luis was acting so odd was quickly answered, and Khan narrowed his eyes before standing back and letting John and Lana get to work as the other medics arrived. Oh. This was bad; very bad indeed. It would not do for a member of the Enterprise to be doing such things to his crew; and who knew if there might be other victims inside of their pods? There was no other chance of any other individual from elsewhere having access to this cargo hold; they'd been going through space with no stops for the past week. It had to be a member of Kirk's crew ... but now the question was; who? The eugen marched over to McCoy, the doctor quickly turning his gaze from where John and Lana were seeing to Luis.

"Get the cadavers in the appropriate pods. Quickly; as much as I would rather hunt down whoever did this to my crewmate, our larger concern is the Federation does not find out about my crew and I."

"Gee, sure know how to show some compassion, don't ya?" the doctor grumbled but motioned the other surprised med bay staff to get to work.

Fletcher didn't budge as one medic approached his open pod with a dead body, simply quietly staring the the uncomfortable woman and in the way until Khan barked over at him to move out of the way and to not break anyone. No, not anything; specifically anyone. Fletcher moved and wandered around the cargo bay, scoping out the place while Luis's cries of pain echoed on the metallic walls and Khan seemed to do tinkering with the pods that were getting bodies put in; making the dead flesh expand rather grotesquely with blood freezing into ice hunks inside of them. Truly a 'cryopod malfunction that resulted in death' indeed. Khan's mind was multitasking though, and he spoke to Bones as they worked.

"I'll need the list of all security personnel assigned to this cargo bay, and exactly who had access here ... along with who checked in," Khan was saying, though already in his mind he was going through the possibilities. Right now there were no leads; nothing besides knowing the only ones who knew Luis was dangerous and had not been likely to be unfrozen soon (with the torture found out) would be the security staff that had been present when they'd switched out the defect pods. But why leave Luis defrosting? Unless the on/off tampering to get Luis out and then put back in later had broken the old machine to make for this untimely discovery?

While Khan was working with the med staff and Bones was looking extremely disgruntled to know someone had been hurt on his ship, Fletcher wandered on over to where it looked like John had gotten the last sliver of metal out of Luis. "Boss is gunna want a look at that," he commented, emotionless eyes on the pile of gore-soaked metal shards. COLD metal shards; there was a reason only organic life and cloth was allowed inside cryotubes when operating, as John well knew from his own awakening. The metal did not only freeze, but it stayed frozen even after the body had defrosted, leaving Luis having frosty solid shards getting ripped out of him along with flesh that had frozen to the metal. But at least, as the sniper saw, the metal might be a clue. Whoever had access to this cargo bay plus that type of metal shard would be a likely culprit; two clues instead of being stuck guessing.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 pm
knux33

John decided that his focus would not be on anything but Luis seeing as the man was bleeding quite heavily and had been for a while. Plus these metal shards were cold and while some could be pulled out others couldn't and there was nothing that John could do to fix that but wait and waiting was bad when dealing with full blood eugens. John didn't need the other to heal over these shards of metal for a few hours then have to cut them out while there was an infection. What he was doing now was bad enough because they couldn’t use anesthetics and Luis had never been the most able to handle physical pain. He was an emotional person, like his sister, and bat s**t insane just also ruthless. He was insanely ruthless is what it was.

John could hear people moving around but he was having to pull slivers of metal out of his friend so he decided to ignore them. John knew that despite how Sherlock was acting this was actually rather concerning John was just the emotions of that operation when aimed at other people. Lana stroked her brothers hair, chest, arms and just tried to relax him enough that it wouldn’t hurt so much. Even though that was mostly impossible Lana still wanted to help her brother feel better. John pulled out the last piece as Fletcher came over and glared up at the man though Luis laugh.

"Completely useful! I can tell you where they came from actually… the wall. They had a square they had cut out and just used pieces as they saw fit." John took a few deep breaths then looked for more pieces of wood while Luis clenched his teeth together and tried not to scream. "John are you almost done?" Lana looked up and then yanked out another piece he had almost missed and Luis lashed out. He jerked up and shoved John away with a sharp growl. He coughed a great deal of blood onto the ground, an arm over the gaping hole in his stomach and holding him together.

"Luis! Calm down!" Luis chuckled "I have a HOLE in my stomach and you are telling me to calm down?! WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE! WHY WAS I LEFT ALONE?! Don't you dare tell me to calm down when I should be ripping out peoples THROATS." Luis felt Lanas hands on him and he was suddenly slammed back and down into the floor. Hamish sat on his legs while John was on his waist trying to get the "damn hole" closed. "Stop making threats and fighting me you idiot!" John wanted to be able to say this was a safe place but he couldn’t after what happened to Luis.

John had just closed off the wound when they all fell off and then Luis was standing and John was scrambling back while Lana tried to calm him down. "Fletcher I recommend you help us control him." Less of a recommendation and more of an order as Luis stared Fletcher down. His chest heaved, his hands clenched into fists, and then Luis was jumping over the pods he had ended up between and everyone was scrambling to try and catch the crazy blond before he reached an innocent medic. Luis was caught at every turn but managed to get away from sheer will power until suddenly he found himself between Lana, Fletcher, and some pods.

Luis glared at Fletcher, wanted to do some serious harm to the man, he didn't know Fletcher at all and right now he was looking to hurt someone and he couldn’t hurt John, couldn’t hurt Hamish, god forbid he hurt his sister or Khan. Luis chose to tackle Fletcher than try to run only to be kept down by the b*****d. In the end everyone stilled as Luis had hold of Fletchers throat, in his teeth, and seem quite ready to rip it out. Luis growled when the other tried to pull him away too, used to having his long blond hair pulled on. "Luis… let go. You are acting like an animal." Luis glared at his sister and John gave her a look that told her to shut up. "Come on Luis… you don't want to kill any of us and you know Fletcher, if only barely, enough is enough." Still nothing but a growl. He was like a wounded animal lashing out because someone had hurt it. He acted exactly like a wounded wolf, John had seen a few, but then again Lana and Luis were very different than most.

For all they knew he was just acting how he was supposed to and he was. But no one really knew how to handle and injured wolf as far as John knew, no one beside Hound or fox, because you just could throw them off or kick them. You had to placate them and show them there was no harm.

(( Maybe Fletcher will know how to tame a wolf? ; D ))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff