Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:27 pm
Cyrus Liddell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not so much the make-up as it is the freaking ropes!" Cyrus winced as he was untied, rubbing his wrists that were rubbed raw by the rough ropes. He stood up, walking over and sighing deeply. "I'm going to go put lotion on my wrists before these get much worse than they are. If you want me, I'm not leaving my trailer for the next forty-five minutes, so that's where I'll be." He nodded in affirmation, then strode away with his head held high, wearing enough confidence to fill a stadium.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Almost thought that was the real Cyrus for a moment." Dennis muttered to Carlisle, who nodded in agreement.
"What?" Cliff asked and looked over at the two.
"Nothing!" they both said sharply.
Giving the two a strange look, he shrugged and walked over to get some water. Cyrus may have been dying from the ropes, but all these gadgets were both weighing him down and awfully hot. As soon as he cooled off he'd go check on his prima donna of a celebrity.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:28 pm
Cyrus Liddell

As soon as Cyrus was alone in his trailer, the young man rushed to the mirror and took out those dreadful contacts, putting on his familiar black glasses, the heaviness on his face a comfort. He exhaled breathlessly, looking over himself in distaste. Was this really what acting was? Whoring himself out to be in a terrible movie and sleep with a man he didn't love, but who clearly loved him? Well, who he was pretending to be, at least. "If my mother could see me now," he murmured, glancing down to the phone he'd been given as part of being Cyrus Carroll. One little call wouldn't hurt, he thought, although he didn't touch the phone. He knew if he did, he would burst into tears, and he couldn't really be that stupid guy who missed his mommy... Even if he was.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Shortly after, a knock on the door could be heard. Before Cyrus could decide whether to let the person in or not, it opened and in walked Cliff. He was no longer dressed in his demon outfit, or even his natural suit. He still had his slacks on, but only a thin tang top covered his upper body and clung loosely to his muscles. In one hand was a bottle of water and around his broad neck was a towel he would dab against his forehead now and then.
"Hey," he said as he closed the door behind him. "I got you some water. How are you handling the day?" he asked as he handed the bottle to the slimmer male, observing him carefully to see if his accident the other day still affected him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:02 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus tensed further as the intruder turned out to be Cliff, seating himself on the red couch and crossing his legs as he leaned back, closing his eyes and setting the water bottle on his forehead. "Not well. My head is killing me." His cheeks still pink from exercise, Cyrus nearly looked like a Roman statue of Eros in his position, and when he froze, one could almost see the marble of his skin.
just like that, the image was gone, and the double stood abruptly. "Do we have anymore scenes left for today?" he asked, not quite sure he remembered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He shook his head. "No, Theodore wanted to work on the memory scenes, so we're good. Well, you are." He looked back at the doorway. "I'll have to do a few voice overs, then I'm going to some sort of charity event downtown. It's a barbeque for the firefighter department." An idea made his eyes spark and he quickly looked back at Cyrus, a smile on his face. "Is your schedule free? Why not join me?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:55 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"At a charity event?" he walked back to the vanity, starting to brush the tangles out of his hair. "Cliff, you're aware that we're supposed to hate each other in public, right?" He looked over to his costar, setting a hand on his hip. "I mean, the crew already thinks that we're just jerks to each other, trying to get on each other's nerves, but the media will spin it a completely other way. Then we'd get in trouble with those two jerks outside."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"We're also co-stars, Cyrus." Cliff pointed out with a chuckle. "People won't question us if they see the protagonist and the antagonist in one place. Besides, there have been plenty of stars that pretend to like each other for the publicity. Or do you just not want to go with me?" he asked with a quirked and teasing eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Shut up," laughed Cyrus as he moved closer to Cliff, taking his arm and tugging him deeper into the trailer. "Alright, alright, I'll go. But, you've got to really try to convince me that I'll be coming out on top." He set his hands on Cliff's shoulders, smiling up at him. "I mean, you're getting a hot date, some grilled meat, probably a lot of beer. What do I get?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff smirked at the closeness and wrapped his arms around the man's waist. "Wouldn't you be getting the same?" he asked as his head leaned in, their lips a breath away. "You're the hero, too. You'd get more fans."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:07 am
Cyrus Liddell

He scoffed. "Nuh-uh, you're the sexy villain," he countered. "Fans love a bad boy. I know I do." He pushed himself up to brush his lips against Cliff's. "You're handsome, nice, wonderful, everything that makes an appealing man."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Where'd all these compliments come from?" Cliff chuckled, falling under the man's spell. Although he was right. For some reason fans were choosing the villains of movies more than the hero. If he had a nickel for every woman that begged him to wear his fake horns or talk like Beliel to them, he'd be the richest man in the world.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:22 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Teddy wrote them for me," he teased, sticking his tongue out before kissing the actor. He pulled away after a second, then looked to a window. "I suppose I could go. Pick me up at 7?" He wasn't going to go alone, no way. Besides, this was the only way he'd know how to get there.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff