Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:49 pm
"Yeah, that's what I had expected too," she agreed with a nod. "I thought it was so weird the first time I went there. I grew up in Camphoreon, which is what you'd expect a city to be like - pavement, sidewalks, skyscrapers, all of that - so yeah, Sandalwood is a lot different. Are you guys coming back - or going, I guess - to Camphoreon tomorrow?" She asked, looking both to Luke and Rosie. She kind of figured, since they lived there, but maybe they wanted to stay in Sandalwood for a couple more days or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:52 pm
She wondered for a moment What kind of City he was thinking about. she knew what Grand Ile looked a lot different from Kodo, and with the sky scrapers she couldn't help but wonder if it was Camphoreon he had in his mind when he talked about cities.

At Sera's last question Rosie nodded "I was planning on that..." She replied "It would be nice to go home today, but After yesterday and last night I thought we could try and get some proper sleep before heading back."
She certainly hoped she could.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm
He didn't know the answer to the question posed - he was just kind of going with the flow, if he was being honest - and resigned himself to whatever response was given on his behalf. 'Camphoreon' meant nothing to him, but if the name was being given in reference to a stereotypical city, then he supposed he had some idea of what to expect of it. He listened passively as the plan was laid out, not sure what to think of it. Home - he knew the meaning of the word, but it was difficult to think of any place as a home, as someplace he could return to and feel safe and comfortable...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm
Rosie paused, running her fingers over the palm of her hand, before she moved the computer seat to take a seat.
"I wanted the chance to talk about things before we went back to the Camphoreon too." She admitted.

She sat back against the chair, looking over to Luke. "I think it goes without saying that this is going to be a little difficult to adjust through, for everyone... but I think if we keep in communication that it will be okay. when we get home, there are some people who are going to need to be told about what happened."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm
He looked up as he was addressed, worry creeping into an expression that he eventually directed back into his lap. "People like... like who?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:26 pm
"Well, that's what I want to talk to you about. We live with my cousin, his name is Rodney... But we have a number of friends, and I have an Uncle and another cousin who visit sometimes." she explained "Sera is the only one I told so far, and It becasue I just really needed someone to talk to. But as for everyone else, I wanted to get your feelings on it... and talk to you could how we should approach this that makes you most comfortable."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 pm
The concern in his features only increased, accompanied by a weight of unease bearing down on his stomach. "...I don't know," he said at length. "I don't know." What would make him the most comfortable - how about what would make him comfortable at all?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 pm
"Okay." She said, her voice rising to sound more reassuring. "I guess, for now lets just stick with Rodney, and we'll go from there."
Of course by then she was sure he would have regained his memory, and they wouldn't have to deal with having to tell their friends at all.
"We'll see how you feel then,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 pm
This all felt too awkward and kind of depressing - though she felt the same as Rosie, that Luke would regain his memory by then, so it would be fine before they had to worry about telling too many people. Without warning, she flung her arms up and flopped backwards on the bed, startling Anastasia whose head jerked up with a confused noise. "How about let's explore Camphoreon tomorrow?" She suggested, looking between her two friends. "It's really big and there's plenty to see, what with the parks and the beach and the boardwalk - lots to do and lots to see," the brunette finished with her arms up in the air, gesturing as if any sort of one-handed gestures she could do would be of any use whatsoever in her vague quasi-explanation. But hey, it was something to do that wouldn't be explaining Luke's current condition to people - unless they ran into someone he knew, but what was the chance of that in such a large city?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 pm
He didn't want to deal with this sort of thing at all. It had only been a day and he was already so exhausted of all of it. All he really wanted was to feel a little normal, but at this point even his understanding of what qualified as feeling normal was lacking. He nodded for the sake of replying, though he didn't really feel much more assured.

The sudden movement beside him gave him a start, and he turned abruptly, green eyes widened by surprise. "I guess," he ceded hesitantly. Beach, boardwalk... "It's by the ocean?" He had a basic image of an ocean in mind, same as he had had an image of a city, but he head the lingering impression that the ocean was much more impressive in person than it was pictured in his head.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 pm
She gave him an apologetic smile, She knew it was important to try and understand how he was feeling through this, and to keep him as comfortable as she could. She could try and do her best and just hope he would speak up more.
Though it was hard not to notice him growing more and more quiet since last night, when he seemed much more curious as to what was going on.
Now he didn't seem to want to even be there.

She didn't forget though, it had been a rough couple of days, and he just barely got out of the hospital.
Everyone was just tired.
She watched as Sera and Luke discussed the city, eyes lingering on the back of Luke's head as he turned his attention to Sera. All at once her body feeling very heavy in her seat, and tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 am
When the conversation Rosie started came to a screeching halt, and Luke instead focused on Camphoreon as a topic, Sera nodded her head as she moved one arm to shoo Anastasia off the bed. The dark-type complied with a rather displeased noise, but instead circled around to hop up next to Rosie instead, and place her head in the blonde's lap. She looked lonely.

"Yep, right by the ocean," she said with another nod. At least he knew of general stuff like that, even if he didn't remember any specific people or events. "It's really cool, it's a port city so there's lots of boats and stuff too, and shops along the boardwalk and everything. I dunno if the ocean is warm enough to swim in right now, but I think it's definitely nice enough to go walk around there and check everything out, if that's something you wanna do."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:47 am
"Mm..." Exploring an environment wasn't unappealing - he had rather enjoyed looking around Sandalwood - but if it was the place where he lived, then he wondered what the odds were of running into someone who would know him. "Maybe eventually."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:46 pm
Sera hummed lightly in thought. Well, he had picked up on the fact it was near the ocean, so maybe he was interested in seeing the ocean? That wasn't too difficult a feat on Kodo. "Well, we could always go north or south of Camphoreon, or to like... Sagestone or something. We're on an island, which is by definition surrounded by the ocean, so if you think about it like that, pretty much everywhere is near the ocean to some degree. Sandalwood is kind of in the middle though, I think? So I'm pretty sure it's the farthest city from the ocean." A brief pause, in which she shrugged from her horizontal position, "Or we could check out Sandalwood more tomorrow, maybe. Unless you wanted to do something else?" She asked, looking between them both. Obviously they would need to talk to Rosie's family, plus whoever else they deemed it necessary to tell - she wasn't entirely sure, since she didn't always like the other people they were friends with, like that annoying girl that smelled like cupcakes all the time - and she wasn't sure if Luke would want to be there for those explanations or not. She honestly had no idea about any of this, really, now that she thought about it.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:55 pm
Rosie watched as Anastasia moved off of the bed and over to her, the blond smiling at the dark type in greeting as she lowered an arm around the pokemon's shoulders, and gently stroked her back.

Rosie glanced back over at Sera as she ran through suggestions, her eyebrows arching lightly.
"I don't mind, whatever everyone else wants to do." She said, Though a pit in her stomach just told her that she wanted to go home, one she knew would be gone by the time she woke up tomorrow.
"I have a couple of errands to run around the city before we leave anyway."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces