Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply A place to start your own game
Riverbank Romance (winners/prizes known now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 pm
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Dang - I wanted to marry Star off to ... now I'm not telling. twisted rofl

Also Mama Bearr, mother of Dr Bearr, would have made a lovely match to Uncle Seymor. emotion_awesome emotion_yatta rofl Except of cos that a certain Star imploded before I could put my plan to work. twisted rofl

Thanks BBStar - it really was fun and thanks also to all the other's who carried on with the twists and turns to make this soooo much fun.

emotion_hug heart emotion_hug

Summer Nights

User Image

You know, I did leave some cliff-hangers in case someone wanted to make another game similar and it be a sequel /// giggles /// I don't have the fishies anymore and I'm trying to sell things in the MP at high prices to make up for some gold I've lost by buying shiny pixels recently so if you want something, maybe send me a PM instead ^__^ Anyway, I think fishies were a big hit for this game and it would be nice to have another. Maybe the Captain will consider it? OR a new story line all together!! I asked him almost a half a month ahead of time so if you are thinking, maybe give him some time to ponder???

Glad you enjoyed it! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:38 pm
Oh I loved this RP, thank you for getting it started, Star!  

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm
Thx but I'm good. Can always go to CB and see what I can try for there. You have been more than generous to me and for that I thank you.

emotion_hug

BrilliantBlueStar_0
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Dang - I wanted to marry Star off to ... now I'm not telling. twisted rofl

Also Mama Bearr, mother of Dr Bearr, would have made a lovely match to Uncle Seymor. emotion_awesome emotion_yatta rofl Except of cos that a certain Star imploded before I could put my plan to work. twisted rofl

Thanks BBStar - it really was fun and thanks also to all the other's who carried on with the twists and turns to make this soooo much fun.

emotion_hug heart emotion_hug

Summer Nights

User Image

You know, I did leave some cliff-hangers in case someone wanted to make another game similar and it be a sequel /// giggles /// I don't have the fishies anymore and I'm trying to sell things in the MP at high prices to make up for some gold I've lost by buying shiny pixels recently so if you want something, maybe send me a PM instead ^__^ Anyway, I think fishies were a big hit for this game and it would be nice to have another. Maybe the Captain will consider it? OR a new story line all together!! I asked him almost a half a month ahead of time so if you are thinking, maybe give him some time to ponder???

Glad you enjoyed it! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:25 am
mayuralover

Thanks and You are Welcome!! <3

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Thanks and You are welcome <3

OH YES - I had to copy this pic so I could add to my Profile later - now this is the stuff!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even this one - WHOO

Awkward Anarchy

Now, it is up to the Captain if he wants to do another one of these!! Hehe - I sent out gifts 3 times during this game and then there are larger gifts at the end BUT if you are just happy with the larger gifts at the end - maybe he will do it again? Maybe? Fingers Crossed! Someone will have to write a start dialogue - maybe comments on what it should be about. This one was about Romance. emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:22 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
mayuralover

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

OH YES - I had to copy this pic so I could add to my Profile later - now this is the stuff!!

Even this one - WHOO

Awkward Anarchy

Now, it is up to the Captain if he wants to do another one of these!! Hehe - I sent out gifts 3 times during this game and then there are larger gifts at the end BUT if you are just happy with the larger gifts at the end - maybe he will do it again? Maybe? Fingers Crossed! Someone will have to write a start dialogue - maybe comments on what it should be about. This one was about Romance. emotion_bigheart

hehe I love romance and suspense..it could have been like a romance comedy! lol and thinking, it was somewhat! lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:36 am
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
mayuralover

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Even this one - WHOO

Awkward Anarchy

hehe I love romance and suspense..it could have been like a romance comedy! lol and thinking, it was somewhat! lol

Yes I know - I so enjoyed it!! I hope you have a great day! Hopping off here as soon as I can - going to be a long day!! <3  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:40 am
Riverbank Romance Prizes

First of all, big thanks to everyone who participated!! It was fun!

Ok, you all generated random numbers... mama_bear even generated a '71' lol, but we made that a '7'

Number 10 will give: 1,000,000 gold + laceback galosh
Number 9 will give: 900,000 gold + bladed vase
Number 8 will give: 800,000 gold + outlaw wolf
Number 7 will give: 700,000 gold + feathered coatl
Number 6 will give: 600,000 gold + grunny sub
Number 5 will give: 500,000 gold + outlaw wolf
Number 4 will give: 400,000 gold + walker
Number 3 will give: 300,000 gold + lightning bug
Number 2 will give: 200,000 gold + outlaw wolf
Number 1 will give: 100,000 gold + alpha gram

Resulting in the following winners/prizes:

Stripped Stripes: 400,000 gold, 1x walker

Queen-tintin: 6,400,000 gold, 1x bug 1x coatl 7x wolf 1x gram 1x sub 1x vase

Cassandra LaFey: 500,000 gold, 1x wolf

mama_bearr: 6,000,000 gold, 2x sub 4x wolf 2x coatl 2x galosh

LeviaEthel: 1,100,000 gold, 2x walker 1x bug

glengrin: 500,000 gold, 1x wolf

mayuralover: 4,200,000 gold, 2x sub 2x wolf 1x coatl 1x galosh

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx: 5,200,000 gold, 1x galosh 2x wolf 2x bug 1x coatl 1x vase 1x walker 1x sub

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:53 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
mayuralover

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Even this one - WHOO

Awkward Anarchy

Yes I know - I so enjoyed it!! I hope you have a great day! Hopping off here as soon as I can - going to be a long day!! <3

ohh ok, yes for me too eating some lunch and then off to buy some flowers=)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:55 am
OHh wow..thanks so much for the prizes redface you are too kind Captain! thank you so much! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:57 am
And thanks to you BrillianBlueStar_0 as well for such a fun rp game! you are one of the best! mrgreen heart

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:38 am
Sad that I wasn't here to see the story to the end, but it was really fun! Thank you very much for the prizes.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 am
Awkward Anarchy
Riverbank Romance Prizes

thank you so much mrgreen for the wonderful prizes! to you and Blue! love u both! heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:52 pm
Just wanted to say

gaia_star emotion_bigheart gaia_star emotion_bigheart gaia_star

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS PRIZES AND FOR HOSTING THIS RP.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Like all the others taking part, I had fun thinking through the twists in the plot and adding of names. Only wish I had more time to incorporate ... eh ... other names. Hope the rest didn't mind me doing that. I think BBStar got worried as to how she was going to come out in the story, so she ended it. wink rofl

Awkward Anarchy

BrilliantBlueStar_0

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:57 pm
btw - just wanted to add; if this rp game comes up again, there really is no need, in my opinion, to have fish prizes. Their MP prices are ridiculous. Think it is fine to have other stuff as giveaways or even gold. wink

Once again, THANKS. emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

User Image

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:08 pm
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
btw - just wanted to add; if this rp game comes up again, there really is no need, in my opinion, to have fish prizes. Their MP prices are ridiculous. Think it is fine to have other stuff as giveaways or even gold. wink

Once again, THANKS. emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

And thank you for participating! whee
I know about the market prices... but being a Booty Grab guild, now and then I have to give out fish prizes mrgreen
You can sell them if you want of course, I won't force you to put them in an aquarium! rofl

Byee! And yes there will be a new RP game in June! cool  
A place to start your own game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces