Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:13 am
GUYS. http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=228810&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 pm

"*UPDATE*

The quote has been removed from the original interview. Take that as you will"

;w; ??  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:10 pm

"*UPDATE*

The quote has been removed from the original interview. Take that as you will"

;w; ??
It might have been an attempt to un-leak it? The damage has already been done. xd

There's always a chance that he didn't know what he was talking about, but at the very least, this serves as further evidence towards our case. SMASH BROS MUST BE GETTING NFC FIGURES.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:34 pm
SOOOO, UH, IKE IS BACK? WELP.

I don't think he really deserves it more than Chrom as a character... FE:A is considered one of the best 3DS games, and it really deserves some representation.

It's his play style that helps him return, I guess. Chrom would be just like Marth, but Sakurai's not about to replace MARTH, especially considering that he was kind of a thing in the new game as well... ah well.

Looks like Aether is his final smash again too: https://31.media.tumblr.com/e4b2857abdc387abf95b00145ef042c7/tumblr_n60kgnG5KF1sntotwo5_1280.jpg  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:34 am
Weird! I'm glad Ike's back because I've grown fond of him in SSBB recently but what the hell does this mean for Ganondorf? Every confirmation just makes me more uneasy about other characters.

Where the hell is Meta Knight? I guess they're just announcing veterans whenever they want now. And is it just me or is his sword a little smaller?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:08 am
At least they haven't shown Ice Climbers still. ******** those guys and ******** their one shitty game.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:21 am
Meta_Fish
And is it just me or is his sword a little smaller?

https://31.media.tumblr.com/00710cef2dc3752bc2eb5684cb53d555/tumblr_n60nvxCJGJ1rpeq1jo1_500.png

I can't tellll.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:00 am
16-bit Jazzy

Looks like Aether is his final smash again too: https://31.media.tumblr.com/e4b2857abdc387abf95b00145ef042c7/tumblr_n60kgnG5KF1sntotwo5_1280.jpg

I think that's actually just his normal Aether. It can pull people up with it a little, and his eyes aren't glowing or anything. Do eyes continue to glow during smashes? IDK.

I actually discovered I am not half bad with Ike recently.

I thought he was a shitty garbage character when the game came out, but he's just not Roy, is all.

Fire emblem is honestly an old and popular enough series to have 3 representatives, but having them all be sword wielding lords/heroes would be kinda boring.

It would be kinda hard to do non-lord characters though, especially from recent games, where a secondary character's best class might not even be their default.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:09 am
I kinda think that Sakurai might just be throwing his previous roster size estimation out the window. He just hasn't told us because he's a troll.

I mean, we already have 30 characters and no confirmed meta-knight. They're not going to cut a fan favorite. Their will be rioting in the streets. People will DIE!

Or... it'll be on the message boards, and people will have their FEELINGS HURT!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 am
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

I think that's actually just his normal Aether. It can pull people up with it a little, and his eyes aren't glowing or anything. Do eyes continue to glow during smashes? IDK.

I actually discovered I am not half bad with Ike recently.

I thought he was a shitty garbage character when the game came out, but he's just not Roy, is all.

Fire emblem is honestly an old and popular enough series to have 3 representatives, but having them all be sword wielding lords/heroes would be kinda boring.

It would be kinda hard to do non-lord characters though, especially from recent games, where a secondary character's best class might not even be their default.

Oh, you mean his recovery? Yeah, maybe that's it. Their eyes are supposed to glow in this game as well.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:20 am
I hope that more characters in this game change hair colors when they pallete swap. More gingers plz.

Can you imagine if they altered a character's skin tone? lol. I can't tell if that would make people happy or mad. On one hand "Diversity!" on the other it's actually "Blackface!"

finally i can play as the black marth of my dreams

Meta knight just changes voice actors to sound latino like in the show. Jyes...  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:21 am
Mac just has an alternate Doc Loius skin.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:13 pm
MOAR GINGERS PL0X x2

GINTENDO CULT (oh god make me stop)

Making characters do like blackface stuff would definitely offend people.

Instead of making already white (or Asian) characters have darker skin tones, game characters should just have a greater variety of skin tones by default!

If I weren't white, I would be peeved by the fact that I have to make my ACNL character get tanned in order to make them into a little mini-me .-. I already kinda am miffed about that regardless.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 pm
Atleast the island allows you to be black all year round.

The way they determine your starting traits is so esoteric in animal crossing. What kind of question and answer would determine your starter skin tone? That's a PR minefield.

Also ironic is that watermelon is considered a delicacy in japan. It's popularity led to the square, container grown watermelons you've probably heard about. They do that so they can stack and store them more easily!
BECAUSE THEY LOVE WATERMELON

Also KFC is a big part of their urban legends in some places, I hear. They think that Colonel Sanders is a vengeful spirit.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 pm
The island ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. You'd have to go there and leave your guy just standing there forever every time the tan wore off. Ugh!

They need to just not make it all be determined by questions anymore! Allow people to just pick what they look like. Most of us manipulate our answers as it is.

Also wtf  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces