Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:29 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

"I've always thought so, too," said Phoebe, eyes on the soap bar in his hands. It was slowly growing smaller, but the monster hardly noticed. All he could really pay attention to was the tightening of his own pants, and the fact that Dragon was beginning to remove his. The soap was gripped tightly in his fist, now, his heart thumping at an unbelievable rate and his mouth dry. The candles granted Dragon a remarkable sort of lighting, and his breath was stolen from him with ease. He only hoped that he wouldn't still be staring when Dragon was fully nude, because he would probably stop breathing all-together.
Still though, he kept watching through the mirror, hands not visible from the tub, but shaking all the same.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Completely unaware of the older man's inner struggle, Dragon slid his pants down to reveal long, toned legs with muscles matching his powerful arms. The only thing he was left with now was a pair of white boxer-briefs, loose enough for him to move around freely but tight enough to hug the beauty hiding behind the cloth. The outline the clothing already had on Dragon's body made him seem large for someone with a low self-esteem like his, and if that wasn't enough proof then the deep cut on his hips that traveled to the covered groin was.
Still unaware of Phoebe's problem or that he was secretly watching, Dragon hooked his fingers around the hems of his last piece of clothing. The elastic stretched and hugged at his fingertips, and he slowly began lowering it to confirm every hint his body gave. He was never a human to begin with, so any thoughts of an average size was too small for him. No, he stood in his full glory, his groin holding something so large and powerful that it could either fluster the strongest of people or captivate them.
Not seeming to notice the gift he was given, Dragon leaned over to look at the assortments of soap for him to look at. There were a lot, he wasn't even sure what some of these things were! "Umm... Could I try the strawberry and chocolate one?" he asked as his grass green eyes went to Phoebe. His body straightened so he could better look at the host, and even a simple movement like that made every muscle flex. The candle light casting shadows over each curve of his body didn't help.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe's breath was lost once again, his eyes trailing over each and every curve, each and every dip of the younger man's body. He was stunning, a work of art that Phoebe himself couldn't create, and he felt whatever mound that was growing suddenly stand at full mast. Dragon was remarkable, and so completely... untouched. His hands trembled and dropped the soap into the sink, swallowing back his desire to ravish the boy and taking a deep, but shaky breath. "S-sure," he squeaked, turning around and covering his eyes. "Um, pl-please get into the t-tub." He held the towels in the hand that wasn't covering his face, shuffling over and taking care not to step on Dragon or get too close, and keeping the towels in front of his extremely tight pants.
His mind was a scramble, though, searching for a way to not see that beautiful man in his mind and to lower his boner. All he could summon were more and more fantasies involving Dragon, including one that landed him on top, which was strange for Phoebe who was so sure that he was a top himself. Kneeling by the tub, Phoebe licked his lips and bowed his head, waiting to hear that splash that meant Dragon was in the water. Meanwhile, he tried to suppress that thought that he would plague for him for a long time after this.
"He's bigger than me..."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:42 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon raised an eyebrow at Phoebe's suddenly timid nature, but when he looked down at his own exposed body an understanding blush crawled over his face as well. "Oh... Right, sorry." he laughed nervously and got into the tub. Rather quickly, it should be added. He was so frantic about hiding his body from Phoebe and stopping this uncomfortable tension that he got in too forcefully and caused some water to splash onto Phoebe. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" Dragon stammer, his voice alone creating an entirely different persona that suited his muscled and cursed body. He lifted a hand hesitantly, but relaxed slightly at the reassuring sight of towels. "Good thing you had those towels there." he sighed softly, starlight eyes watching them while unaware of the tower hiding behind them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:53 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"What? A-ah, yes," he stuttered dumbly, looking down to the towels before realizing that he was wet. His shirt, already thin due to the humidity of certain parts of the house, was soaked through in a few parts, sticking to his pale and scarred skin. Phoebe, in an attempt to cover for his stupid inability to act like a normal person, forced a laugh and reached into the tub to playfully splash Dragon back. "Towels or not, you got my shirt wet!" teased the man, moving his other hand from the towels to set it on the tub as a way to lean on it easier. The towels, thankfully didn't move from their spot, but any sudden movement would toss them off of his lap.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

As Phoebe moved, Dragon dunked his head into the water to wet his brown hair. When he sat back up his hair flipped over his head, causing a trial of water to weakly follow only to fall back onto his body. Numerous drops of water rolled down the now wet body, giving him almost a shine against the candlelight. Strong fingers ran through the clumped hair to keep it out of his face, and when he opened his eyes again Dragon would see Phoebe splashing him with water. He yelped at first, but when he realized it was nothing more than a harmless prank his inner child beamed and made him splash back. "If it's wet then it's okay for me to splash you back, right?" he smiled and splashed the host again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:06 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

He blushed, more at the sexy sight of the younger male than anything else, but still smiled at the follow-up splash. "Oh, you little brat!" he laughed, scooping water into his hands and splashing the other male back. He ignored that Dragon was beautiful, wanting to focus on this. In fact, he was focusing so hard that he hardly noticed that his shirt was now completely soaked through.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:46 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon laughed as water went back and forth between the two. After a good chunk of the bath ended up either on them or the floor, the young man settled and looked at Phoebe. "Your shirt's all wet." he noted. Without being fully aware of his actions, he moved to the edge of the tub and reached out to grab the first button of the host's shirt. "You should take this off before you get a cold." he said quietly, unaware of how close they were getting.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe again caught his breath, now more because of how close Dragon was. It drove him nearly mad, this closeness, this intimate closeness between them, and the other male was all the more beautiful the more Phoebe looked at him. He set his hand over Dragon's, swallowing back his thoughts as he tugged the shirt off over his head.
Like Dragon, the former lawyer was well-made from years of hard work he'd done mostly himself. However, his muscles were softer, less pronounced, and much more like himself. He was pale and covered in scars, the most prevalent that long one across his chest that carried down towards his belly button and almost into his dark jeans. "Dragon," he murmured, lids closing just a little as his desire flamed within him.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As he gingerly set the wet shirt over the tub's edge, Dragon felt his body tense up when he heard that one word uttered from Phoebe's mouth. His voice was different, his tone was deeper and, well, almost alluring. The young man gulped and stayed looking at the shirt. His lower half was tingling with an unknown feeling, and he wanted to hide it from Phoebe. In a frantic attempt to avoid looking at the face that spoke his name so amazingly, Dragon's dirt brown eyes moved to him to linger on the freshly uncovered body. "Oh..." he mumbled, feeling a deep blush climb across his face just as the tingling sensation on his lower half increased. Ignoring that, his eyes stayed trained on the body in front of him, and he moved his hands towards the host and rested his fingertips against them. He barely licked his suddenly dry lips as his fingertips traced each and every scar he could see. Finally, his eyes followed the largest of scars that ran across Phoebe's body. "Your scars are so... beautiful." Dragon breathed, finally lifting his eyes to meet the host's.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Something shot through Phoebe's body at the use of that particular word. Beautiful? Nothing had ever been beautiful about him, not even when he was still normal-looking. But Dragon saw beneath the curse, and behind the boring plainness of his host, and found in him a beauty that Phoebe himself had never known existed. Yet in those stunning, ever-changing eyes, he could almost see it. He barely felt himself getting closer to the younger man, could barely feel his hand touching Dragon's cheek. "Dragon, I..." He couldn't finish his sentence. He couldn't even figure what it was that he wanted to say. But he knew that Dragon was even more bewitching up close, and he was so easily enchanted by the innocent eyes he so often found himself watching.
"I'm sorry," he managed to say before finally lifting himself even closer and pressing his tender and amazingly soft lips to Dragon's, the electricity he felt cracking like lightning in his body.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah
One more intense kiss scene and blamo

User Image

Feeling the warmth he craved so much against his cheek, Dragon was a slave to everything Phoebe wanted now. He, too, didn't seem to notice how close they were getting, all he noticed was that he enjoyed the warmth and wanted more.
Hearing the last comment, albeit barely, confusion gleamed in the young man's dim gray eyes. Before he could even ask, however, their lips connected. Changing eyes widened in absolute shock, and a deeper blush flamed over his face. His mind cracked under the electricity flowing between their mouths; his thoughts scrambled as he tried to fathom what to do! Despite the bedlam in his head, though, there was one thought that stayed put:
He has such soft lips.
He wasn't even sure if he was doing it well, he wasn't even sure if he was doing it right, but the younger male attempted to kiss Phoebe back. His shining eyes narrowed slightly and his eyebrows furrowed, his hands lingered against the host's chest, still feeling those beautiful scars.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The monster was shocked by the returned kiss, the skin of his torso practically vibrating beneath Dragon's hand. Every inch of his body flushed, from the top of his head to the tips of his toes, and he felt so remarkably alive in that very moment that he could hardly stand it. Phoebe reached down one arm, wrapping it slowly around the younger male's waist and pulling him a little closer, the kiss deepened only enough to display his meaning: he was falling in love with the boy in his bathtub. It frightened Phoebe, these feelings, but he couldn't suppress them. With this returned kiss, he could-
No.
Wait.
Poor kid was probably just returning the kiss out of obligation. Oh well, may as well enjoy it while he can.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100