Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:21 am
"Yep. I can absolutely promise we won't get lost in Sandalwood. Well. Not very lost. As long as we stick to streets I know. But they -do- have shops on them. For food stuff." Tambrey explained haltingly.
"Noodle stir fry sounds very good. Actually, really good. Kind of hungry for that already."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 pm
Aijaa

Kid really needed some self confidence.

Getting back to his feet KO stretched luxuriantly and rolled his neck before producing a comb from up his sleeve and a compact mirror from his pocket. "I'm sure there will be food, they wouldn't have moved in hungry Rockets if there weren't now I think about it. There'd be mutiny," KO observed as he preened his red hair back to perfection. "So then," he snapped the mirror shut and slid it and the comb back into their hiding places, "shall we? I say the canteen first, go onto the cafe if nothing there appeals. There's no point spending our hard earned," measly, "wages if we don't need to."

---------------------------

Aulus grinned and shrugged. "Well if we get lost we can get un-lost again, the GPS on these things is pretty good and if all else fails I can go up on red for an aerial view. I kind of want to investigate the training rooms before I head out again... but on the other hand, food." Terrible, terrible dilemmas they faced.

"Sooo, we should be along here somewhere?" Aulus ask-stated, looking again at his dex and then up and around at the doors nearby.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm
"We did just get here, so it would probably be a good idea to get our bearings with a quick look around before we head out anyway," Plus, Tambrey was still keen on getting at least a glimpse of the labs, as well as the training rooms "So we can do some stops and circle back up? Looks like it..." She agreed, glancing at her own 'dex to double check. "It's already a bit 'fancier' than anything I've lived in before..." And this was just the agents' halls; what must the higher ranks be like here?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:19 pm
"Mutiny?" Lu asked, looking worried about the possibility of it until he realized it was a figure of speech. Lu laughed nervously and nodded, "Oh, yeah, of course... Maybe the food will be better here, too?" He watched KO start fixing his hair, and reached back to tighten his ponytail and straighten his bangs. "Yeah, yeah... I spent most of my money on yarn anyway." Yarn, and on supplying his bandaid collection, but KO didn't need to know that. Lu pushed himself up and stretched his back, hoping he might run into Zacharie or someone he knew on their way up to the cafeteria. Glancing once again at his map, Lu rose a brow.

"...The Agents are on the same floor as the cafeteria. That's...lucky," he frowned in a small pout. "Kind of makes me want to be an Agent..."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:42 pm
"Sounds good," Aulus agreed, "and yeah, it's a bit of a step up from grunt rooms! Ugh, I do not miss those. The showers! Ugh." Ugh, ugh, ugh. Aulus didn't consider himself fastidious or anything but just... no, he hadn't enjoyed sharing a bathroom with so many other people. Sharing with Alex had been great and while the random Agent who had followed after his friend was promoted and left for better quarters had been inoffensive he'd pretty much just avoided the guy; it would be good to live across from somebody he could trust again.

"Uh... looks like this is me then?" Aulus checked his dex's display against the number on the door ahead of him a couple of times, nodded, and held it out. A moment later the door gave a bleep of acknowledgement and Aulus was just able to detect the soft snick of the lock opening. "Neat," he commented with a little nod of approval as he pushed the door open. "Yours work okay?" he asked, lingering in the doorway to check Tam's worked too.

"I can get like that with fabric," KO replied with a brief chuckle, finding himself genuinely pleased to find somebody he kind of shared a passion with even if Lu was more than a little pathetic. Nothing pathetic about those muscles though, he might turn out to be a useful ally as much as anything else; even if he wasn't usually the sort to get into fights, he might well be willing to wade in to protect a friend. Worth bearing in mind, certainly.

"And tell me about it," KO continued, sighing and shaking his head. "Their very own room, only having to share a bathroom with one other person, more interesting work, better pay.... I'm definitely going to have to get myself up there." But not, perhaps, to elite level. It wasn't that he didn't think he could - KO was not cursed with a lack of confidence - it was that when you started to get your head too high above the crowd you were in more danger of getting it cut off. No, Agent sounded like about the right place for him; enough comfort, power and respect to satisfy him without as much risk as he suspected being an Elite could pose.

Natsuko-neko

Ah, there he was. Having paused to check something on his dex had turned out to be an advantage; Frost made another detour to join Xander and fell into step with him. "Hello, how was your ride over?" Greetings, yes, good. "Quite impressive, wouldn't you agree? Mmh, an impressive feat of engineering, very impressive."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:06 pm
Lu nodded, smiling a little. He was glad someone felt the same, "Cheap yarn is itchy and falls apart, and it looks bad, it's not worth it," he said with a nod, sure cheap fabric was similar. He didn't dare use cheap yarn for anything but practice- what kind of person would make their friend a sweater out of itchy, ugly yarn? A rude one, that's what kind. Lu had a feeling KO liked to be a bit more high fashion than knit sweaters, but maybe when it got colder he wouldn't mind one. A red one, probably.

"They have it nice..." Lu liked the idea of having his own room, though sharing with just one person gave him at least some privacy. And a bathroom that he only had to share with one person? He'd give a years worth of knitted goods for that! However, "I don't think I'll get to be an Agent, though. When you do, um, I hope the rooms are as nice as they seem, maybe they'll even have bigger beds." He said with a cautious smile. He knew he wasn't cut out to be in a position like that, so Lu planned on getting used to going up the two floors to the cafeteria from then on.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 pm
TawnyAngel

Xander looked up when Frost walked over, giving the older man a bright smile. "Had a bit of trouble but other wise it was fairly good, and yours?" He tucked his 'dex into his pocket and turned to give Frost his full attention. "Yes it is, I'm glad the location meant it wouldn't be practical to build it high up." Yes, the blond was very, very glad the base was underground and not like the tree town. "Have you looked around very much yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:10 am
"This is the first time I've actually had an Agent room, so... Uh, for me it was always going to be an improvement I guess? I am looking forward to actually having space... and not waking up to some new gadget or another that'd likely catch fire, plus all the muttering and self-aggrandizing... Won't miss that."

Tambrey stopped to watch Aulus' room open, and then walked to her own door to hold her 'dex out. The click and the bleep was rather satisfying.
"That's going to be convenient, I think."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:21 pm
Aijaa

"Exactly," KO agreed lazily, heading out of the room and back towards the lifts. "And I don't see why you couldn't make it eventually, you're not stupid obviously." The shyness would be a barrier though, a big one. Oh well, he wasn't a life coach or anything, and it wasn't his problem. Still....

"Have you worked out what department you want to work for yet?"

Natsuko-neko

Frost shrugged. "Acceptable." He would have preferred to drive himself, but so it went. "I haven't," he continued, "so far I have only received my room assignment - presumably adjacent to yours? - and had a few words with Elite Lucas. Mmh, as soon as I have found my room and put down my bag I will be investigating the tech department I think. And you?" Maybe he ought to suggest some sort of mutual exploring... but he wanted to go to the tech department to see how the engineering section was set out.

"Seriously," Aulus grinned, feeling this answered everything Tam had said pretty well.

Stepping inside revealed a room much like he had expected but he immediately felt the lack of a window. It was a box. A box underground, under a lake! How had he ended up here? No view, no fresh air; it was claustrophobic, reminded him unpleasantly of a cell. "Have to do something about that," he muttered to himself, throwing his bag over onto his bed before heading over to what he assumed was the bathroom door, unfastening the bolt, and opening it to wait for Tam to do the same.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:31 pm
TawnyAngel

Xander let out a chuckle at Frosts response to the drive. "I would assume so." He pulled out his 'dex again to show Frost his room assignment. "This look about right?" He asked. It wasn't likely they had been split up since they were partners so he wasn't worried. He paused briefly to think if there was anything in particular he wanted to check out. "I think I'll follow you, though if you don't mind stopping off real quick by the demolitions at some point. I don't have any solid plans other then checking there out briefly."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:35 pm
Lu shrugged, the idea of being in a position of power was nerve-wracking. He was no leader, a trainee could probably boss him around if they tried. He wasn't so sure he wasn't stupid, either.

"I, uh... well, not really. I used to work in a clinic, but I only organized things and showed people around... I guess I'd like to do something medical?" He murmured, still sounding unsure. He didn't want to mess up and accidentally hurt someone if he went into medicine.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:13 pm
"Holy cabbage, I can swing my arms in here!" Tam's voice -might- have come through... Excitement made her a little loud as she first explored the room. Apparently, lack of a window hadn't bothered her.

There was some more noise and then the unlocking noise of the bathroom door from her side.
"... There's -actually- a bathroom in here!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:30 pm
Kyle furrowed his brow as the man continued to talk, geeze, no matter how the guy put it he just ended up sounding like some weirdo. Was he really in the same organization at this creep?
"I'm not sure whats so fascinating, its not like people are all that much of a mystery. Though you strike me as the kind of person who like to twist things into what you want to hear and see to try make yourself seem smarter then you really are." Kyle said, his eyes dead locked on the red's of the other male grunt.

Kyle gave a shrug when he said that he had been scolded for disobedience, a grin forming over his lips. "I'm sorry, I can't really take you very seriously." he concluded with a chuckle, turning back to his bag to dump the contents of it out onto the bed as the clothes were finally taken out much more neatly.
A few private belonging bounced out, a couple of books and pens, some rolled up socks, his case with his toiletries and a stray pokeball, that went completely ignored among the items.

"There is a certain... fineness that you lack." Kyle pointed out as Izaya countered Kyle's claim on him being creepy.
gathering a few of the items that had fallen and placing them on in the drawers of his dresser.
"You come off as kinda creepy, sorry, but its really true."

Ryan gave Nakura an apologetic grin, glancing between his partner and the other two.
"Uh... I guess we could, we were going to wander around and take a look, but it might be nice to find out where the cafeteria is." Ryan suggested with a nod.

Kyle glanced over to Riley as she asked him a question "Money." He replied simply "Can't get money the honest way, well, then why not try the dishonest way, right?"

Cybil squinted an eye lightly, eying Molly for a few seconds before giving a soft nod.
she gave a snicker of a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:06 am
"Oh, really? This coming from the person who automatically assumed I was talking to Riley-chan because I was flirting and wanting to 'get laid'," he laughed, using air quotes. At the latter suggestion, however, Nakura stopped laughing and smirked back at Kyle instead. "Hmm...maybe not so dim as I thought. But that could always be just a lucky guess~"

Studying the contents of the bag, the black-haired grunt didn't seem to take offense to the comment about not being taken seriously. Few people around here seemed to, so he was fairly used to it.

"Eh?" He continued to smile as he listened to Kyle's opinion. "Haha, no need to be sorry~ I appreciate the honesty. But if being friendly and loving humans is creepy to others, I can't really help that, now, can I?"

Looking back at Ryan, he waved an arm dramatically. "It would be my pleasure to show you the way~"

Kyle's response to Riley made him giggle, though. "Good luck with that. Whatever Team Rocket makes, we don't see much of it. At least not as grunts; maybe Jerry-kun and the other agents make more."

"So...who was it that mentioned a loose Joltik now?" he asked, waiting for the guys to be ready to leave.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:09 am
Natsuko-neko

Frost nodded, nearly smiling for a split second. "Yes, it does. Mmh. I wonder where demolitions is? I can't see it on the plans... perhaps it is with the tech department? I suppose that would make sense." It wouldn't be down in the labs, not with the tight security that department had after certain incidents and there really wasn't anywhere else it made sense to place it. "Well, we shall find out," Frost concluded, putting his dex away for the time being; it was a simple route down to his room, he wasn't concerned about getting lost.

Now though.... How were they going to arrange living quarters this time? One room as a bedroom and the other as an office? Keep their own rooms? Frost wasn't sure that he had a preference, and was sure that he was supposed to. Sharing a bedroom was something couples did, something he was probably supposed to want. Maybe he should pretend he did in order to please Xander. Why though? Was there really any point to their current arrangement? He liked Xander. He cared about Xander. Was that only because Xander liked him? These were things that, again, he was sure he was supposed to just know but he didn't.

"This way then," the small blond continued calmly and with a small nod he turned to move towards the stairs.

Gwennythe

Hearing Tam's exclamation drew a grin and a short laugh from Aulus. "Good, isn't it?" he asked rhetorically as she appeared, making a gesture to the bathroom. "It's even got an actual bath in it, not just a shower. Glad they kept that." He usually just had a shower, it was quick and easy and refreshing in the morning but sometimes you just wanted a good soak... even if the tub was a bit small. Oh well, criminals reliant of the largess of their organization couldn't be choosers.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff