Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:13 pm
[Skyla > Izaya, Aulus, Riley]

"Well," she explained with a lift of her shoulder, "the League just wanted someone out here as a formality, since working with legendary pokemon is kind of a big deal. I'm mostly just overseeing things to make sure they don't go wrong, rather than officially helping out with the event or anything." She followed his gesture towards the courtyard centerpiece, humming thoughtfully. "I can't say for sure... Maybe it's imported?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:14 pm
[Civilians A & B]

The small bit of the conversation they had interrupted him caught Rory's attention. Discoveries? That could be interesting but how could he get them back around to the topic.

"Sorry to interrupt but my friend and I were curious, what's all the fuss over?" He asked, glancing back out around their surroundings.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm
[Ranger C, Tambrey]

Lu smiled sheepishly when Tambrey pointed to him, reaching up to rub the back of his neck. He was a little relieved that the Ranger didn't actually know much, though he'd been wrong in assuming the guy had been from the area. That meant they could cut the conversation short at least, right? Couching to clear his throat, Lu spoke up.

"Do you think you could, um, point out the gift store, at least?" he asked, voice a bit higher pitched that usual. "I'm a sucker for tourist traps, h-haha." Looking for a gift shop would give them a reason to wander around and look for things, right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:17 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E]

Caleb? Xander guessed it could have been worse. "Pleasure to meet you both. And this here blob is Jack." He said and pointed up at the Ditto. Said Ditto puffed up then transformed into an Audino and blew Dina a kiss.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:18 pm
[Skyla]

Well that sounded like a wrap to him but, again, giving Izaya a chance; if there were any parting shots to be made (well, questions) that was fine. Still, expecting to be moving on soon as he was Aulus started looking around to scope out where the other Rockets were, no point in duplicating effort after all.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:21 pm
Ranger C and Lu

"All the way from Kanto?! Wow! How about that?" She looked back at Lu, as though she was incredibly impressed. "We knew this was a big deal, y'know? Totally knew it! So we knew we just -had- to come... Kanto... That's amazing."
She frowned, though with an exasperated looking smile as Lu asked about gift shops.
"Oh, hark at him? Don't you spend all our money before we've even been here five minutes, you. Though I guess it would be real nice to browse..."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

[Civilian B > Rory, Zacharie]

The white-haired man looked to the recent arrivals, his hands folded neatly behind his back as he responded coolly, "The Rangers are holding an event later this afternoon. It's said that there will be a legendary present, so it's caused a bit of a stir."  
[Skyla]

"Mm, I understand," Nakura said, nodding. "And you're probably right about the statue. Well, thank you for your time, Skyla! It was really a pleasure," he told her, bowing at the waist. "Here's to hoping your time off doesn't involve too much work!" With a friendly salute, he strode back to his group of 'friends'.

"Seems a bit odd that they chose that particular pokemon to have as a statue," he murmured in quieter tones to Aulus and Riley. "Mind if I ask a ranger about it?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:23 pm
(Noel, Lily, Dina, Xander)

Kyle gave an awkward laugh as the blob on Xanders head continued to flirt with the Audino who clearly wasn't impressed. Reaching a hand up to push it at the Ditto's face
"Jack's always been the awkward one of the bunch, don't ind him." He told Dina.
"Noel, and Lily. I guess it wouldn't be a stretch to guess that you came out to check out that legendary everyone's been talking about, huh."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:27 pm
[Skyla > Izaya, Aulus, Riley]

"No problem! The pleasure's all mine!" she beamed. "Thank you, and enjoy the event!"

She turned back to her young audience with a flourish and a cheerful, "now where were we?" as she resumed her entertainment.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:29 pm
[Civilian B]

"A legendary?" Zacharie repeated quietly, his expression lighting up with curiosity. He wasn't good with lying but it was easy to look excited over the prospect of a legendary Pokemon showing up. ...Even though he already knew that. "That is rather exciting." He bounced on the balls of his feet as he clutched tightly at the strap of his bag.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 pm
[Civilian D > Kyle, Xander]

Noel returned her hand to her purse strap, maintaining her pleasant smile. "You would be correct to guess as much," she replied with a small dip of her head. "I'm interested in the Sinnoh species so I'm hoping to see one of the Lake Guardians, perhaps, but I suppose an opportunity like this is rare enough that I'll be happy one way or another."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"Remember," Claire's voice came through each of their earpieces, "that gathering intel is only half of your current objective. The other half, once you've finished, is to formulate a plan based on what information you've gathered. Watch out for that gym leader, Skyla - she could cause problems." She paused briefly, then spoke again, "Xander, I haven't gotten a good look at the two women you're interacting with, I can only see the backs of their heads. See if you can get them - tactfully, of course, don't make yourself look suspicious - to look towards the pier."

[Civilian E > Kyle, Xander]

Dina didn't look even remotely impressed, even as the Ditto Transformed into a second Audino.

"Nice to meet you," Lily murmured in response, though didn't add much more to that.

[Ranger C > Tambrey, Lu]

"Yeah, sorry," he apologized properly, still appearing rather sheepish for his ignorance to their questions. "I do know that the Decolore Islands are somewhere between Kanto and Unova, so they get visitors from both regions at times, or assistance if they need it, like for an event like this. Oh, the gift shop? I at least know where that is - it's inside and to the right. Just the first floor is open right now and has some displays and stuff inside, and the gift shop is open as well. The second floor and up is closed off for the event today."

Nodding a farewell to Skyla Aulus turned away. "Sure," he replied to Izaya, "might as well. And I've got another idea... I don't know if it will work, but it's worth trying. Ask the ranger if it's a dragon type, tell them you're scared of them and if it is you want to be at the back of the crowd; you still want to see it, but not too close up. If they'll answer you with a positive or a negative that narrows things down, right?"

Hell if he knew if it would work but it was worth a go wasn't it? If they were at it he supposed he might as well suggest it to the others too.

At that point Claire's voice came in over his earpiece and Aulus activated his own. "Aulus here," he said softly, "understood.... Thought for everyone, nothing urgent. See if you can get any info on the pokemon's type by claiming a phobia. My team is going to cover dragons, suggest if you're going to try it you coordinate and cover some of the other strong possibilities for an Unova legend, like fighting and flying, steel maybe."

What were they going to do? Cause a diversion when the show started? Try to grab the pokemon before it began. Deactivating his headpiece again Aulus addressed only Riley and Izaya. "If we can figure out where it's going to come in from that would be useful.... It won't be in a pokeball, so either it must be a small one or it's not here yet. With this many people milling around it would have been spotted if it was just behind a bush or something."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:41 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"That's a very good idea, Aulus," the elite said over their devices, her tones approving. "Try and get your groups to interact with the others milling about - there's a bald guy over there too who I can't see well, either. Binoculars can only do so much."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff