Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:34 pm
RosesandBlood

((It's okay and sorry about the time it has taken me to reply. I haven't been inspired to rp as of late but I'm getting it back : 3 ))

Gustav's laughing filled the room, echoing in the all the space. It was cut short by the ring tone, a sick and twisted smile still on his face. Makar pressed the gun harder to the man's head. Other guns were pointed at him. He looked at each other them, their eyes on him. He wasn't sure how they would be able to get out of this without some injury. As long as he could get Wynn out alive and well, then everything else would be worth it. Makar only glanced to the phone as Neena began screeching over it to him. "A little busy right now, love. I've got this undercontrol." Makar said, voice stressed as he tried to keep from telling her to shut up.

"Hang up, goddammit!" Makar snapped at the man with the phone and almost instantly, Gustav began laughing again. Even as Makar pressed the gun to his head again, he didn't stop. "No! This is great! Keep her on! I'm sure she would love to hear you die, Butcher!" That was the last Makar was going to listen to him. He shifted the man to get him half way standing, his neck in Makar's hand. He had him against himself, squeezing his neck as he turned his gun to the others. "As I said, I will make you suffer to your last breath." Makar slowly squeezed the man's throat, making breathing hard for him.

If he killed Gustav now, they would all shoot him and probably Wynn. He would need to act fast. "Wynn." It was the first time Makar had addressed him since coming. He was just hoping that Wynn knew Japanese. Gustav couldn't, the man clearly only knew English and didn't bother with anybody that didn't speak it. "Wynn, I want you to run." He spoke in Japanese as he looked at the other. "The door is to your right. The only thing keeping you here are those ropes. Get out of them and just run. I don't care what you hear, run. Just keep running. Only when you hear me call you, is it safe to run." He spoke in Japanese through the whole thing. He looked at each man to see if anybody knew what he was saying. It was clear that they didn't, but they looked mad. His hand tightened around Gustav's throat.

One of them still held the phone up, it was still on call with Neena. Gustav struggled in his arm, grabbing at his arm and scratching at it. His face was beginning to turn colors. "Let Wynn go and we'll hash all of this out." Makar said again as he tightened his hand around the man's thick neck again. Nobody moved or said anything. "Wynn," Makar squeezed hard this time, the man's struggling starting up more now as his face turned a nasty shade of purple. "Run Wynn, RUN!" Makar said in Japanese as he shot one of the men that had his gun on the young man. Gustav had stopped moving. Makar kept a tight hold on him as he fired at another man.

Shots were fired at him, it was then that he felt a sting in his stomach but kept going.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:01 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn perked and the phone quieted. Makar was going to make him run. So long as no one got in his way he had a sure way to get out. "O-okay..." he replied in japanese. The guys around them didn't seem to know it. Quickly he prattled off their location for Neena to hear like he was talking to Makar. Easily Neena caught on and yelled in her angry voice that she'd be there as soon as she could but she didn't hang up.

The moment he was given the word to get up the ropes slacked and he jumped up ramming the guy next to him. Bowling him over was easy and he rushed towards the door with his eyes wide and scared. "Makar," he called out as the strong scent of gunpowder swelled and shots were fired. If he stayed he'd be in the way but he didn't want to leave either. If Nurse was here...

No he's still be a blind man in the middle of a gun fight. He'd brought the proverbial knife to a realistic gun fight. He hit the door and then was lost. He remembered gravel but the car wasn't there and the surroundings he didn't know either. Stumbling forward he cursed a bit. So useless. He was so useless. He skirted around hands out until he found something to hide behind.

With his eyes closed he listened to the gun fight going on and wished to could do something to help. Then what seemed like years later a the sound of a car skidding up the gravel and women voices. They sounded familar and the car wasn't even shut off before he heard them running.

"WYNN!!!" It was Neena. Suddenly the pent up fear broke him and tears gushed from his eyes but he couldn't get his legs to work. His sister and a few others rushed to the door and more shots were fired. Wynn covered his face with his hands, breaking down into tears. Oh god he hoped Makar was alright.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 am
RosesandBlood

Two were shot, one had been knocked over by Wynn and three more were there to fight him for the time being. Hot blood soaked into the front of his shirt, the pair nonexistent as adrenaline coursed through his body, keeping him going and keeping him from feeling the pain. It was hard to keep track of all three and the fourth that was scrambling to find his gun. He felt a sharp pain at the trapezius then warmth but he kept going. It felt like an hour had past when Makar fired the last shot. It had only been minutes. He sat against the wall with a struggling man in his right arm. He was squeezing his throat, using the last of his strength to kill him. He had run out of bullets and had no time to grab the clip in his coat.

When the people entered, he lifted his left arm to pointed the empty gun at them. His left arm shook from the wound. "Wynn!" Makar called, breathing heavily as he lowered to gun when the people at the door didn't pull one on him. With what strength he had left in him, he snapped the man's neck and let him go. One hand clutched at his stomach while the other held the wound at his trapezius. There were others, but these were hurting. Makar groaned and bent forward. He still bled from the gun shot wound in his stomach. He would have to get to the hospital soon.

"Wynn!" Makar called out again as he fell to his side. He didn't have any strength left to keep sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:53 am
Mute Black Sheep

Neena had been the first the bust through the door to a room of chaos. She shot first hoping to hit someone the moment she couldn't see her brother. Behind her another woman burst in with a katana and a gun both, followed by yet another female armed to the teeth. She'd only had them around when she'd gotten word of her precious baby brother's kidnapping: like it wouldn't get to her ears. The scum. It was hard to see while crying so if it moved and didn't have tits she shot at it.

Of course the woman with the katana fought gracefully and when the men inside were all still or dead she urged Neena to calm down. The third woman looked to Makar and asked about him, Neena paled and rushed towards him. "Where is he!?" she tried to scream but it came out as a sob.

Outside Wynn was pulling himself together enough to stand. "Makar! Neena!" He hollered back. The woman with a katana rushed out to help him inside. The moment he heard the body thump and Makar call for him Wynn rushed over the best he could, with help, to the man.

The sticky, tangy scent of blood filled his nose and his shaking hands danced over Makar's hair then face. "Oh god, oh god! I'm so sorry!" his nose dripped and his eyes leaked tears again. "He's shot," his voice cracked. "Neena he has to go to a hospital!" But while he was worrying about the man who took bullets for him she was fussing over him. They had a small arguement over whether he was fine or not before all three women helped Makar into the car.

"I'll stay here with Mai and clean up," the woman with the blade said. The other was a spunky blonde who nodded. "I'll call Ryo to help clean up. You go on ahead, Setsuna and I got this," she assured. And because Wynn wouldn't let go he got to sit in the back of the car with Makar's head on his lap. The younger man refused to release him at all, it worried Neena.

Even at the hospital they eventually drove to he refused to let them take the man from his hands because then he wasn't sure if he was alive and going to make it. It nearly killed him but Wynn eventually had to let go to get checked out as well. He was in shock and shaking so hard. The doctor checked him out only to say other than some abrasions and shock he was okay.

The next few hours were the worst and darkest of Wynn's life. A waiting game he didn't want to play. Neena patiently played it with him.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:51 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar was gripping his stomach with both hands when Neena ran up to him. He didn't have much strength left in him, so he just looked up at her, his paling face staring blankly for a moment. It was hard to understand her when she was sobbing at the same time. He did manage to hear Wynn's name. "Safe." He whispered, cringing at the pain. Even through it, he managed to laugh. It only resulted in more pain but it just slipped out. Even when Wynn ran to him and touched his face and hair, Makar just let out a small laugh. This one was because of the relief that came with hearing Wynn's voice and seeing him safe and unharmed.

"Haven't I told you to stop apologizing?" Makar smiled. While the two argued, Makar just kind of curled in on himself. The bleeding hadn't stopped and there were several places that he had been shot. When the two finally stopped, the three woman managed to get him up and into the car. The backseat felt colder than it really was though Wynn's lap was comfortable. Both hands rest on his stomach as they drove to the hospital. Everything sounded muffled and he just stared up at Wynn, slowly blinking.

Once attendants were called out to get him, everything just kind of sped up. He was quickly out cold with the help of anesthetics. They were focusing on stopping the bleeding and getting blood back into his system. It was a few hours before the doctor was walking out with a chart in his hand. He found the two in the waiting room.

"The procedure went well. He'll recover within time. Right now though? He needs to be here and he will continue to be here for a while. There was quite some damage done to his stomach from the bleeding alone but that will right its self with time. I do need to ask though... how did he obtain such injuries?" The doctor looked between both Neena and Wynn. He had pulled bullets from Makar and before the police were brought into this, he first needed to know which family Makar belonged to. That's what he was getting at without actually saying it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:08 am
Mute Black Sheep

Neena was really flustered with the way Wynn was acting. Neither of them usually reacted so strong to outside forces but for her brother it was as if a part of his world just crumbled away. Her baby brother had suddenly seemed more grown up and mature. She didn't know if it was a good thing they'd helped Makar or not.

When the doctor came out the blind one was the first to jump to his feet, puffy red eyes, a red mark on his lower lip where he'd worried it, and rather ruffled looking from his recent kidnapping. At the good news his body eased and his misty eyes grew wet again. Although he took the question as an attack and puffed up a bit. "He was only protecting me," he started but Neena placed her hand on his shoulder and stopped him.

"Wynn it's fine," she turned to the doctor and spoke in hushed tones explaining where Makar was from and that he had indeed saved Wynn's life by jumping in the middle of a gun fight. Though she named a family she didn't explain whom Makar was, The Butcher wasn't a pretty title and probably had more enemies than friends.

All the talking was making him anxious so he just had to cut in. "Can I go see him now?" he asked chewing his lip more. "I-I mean... I won't wake him up or anything... I just wanna sit quietly.... and know he's okay...." It would be a little creepy to mention just listening to him breathe would soothe him. It must have been his eager worried look that made the doctor say yes to him. As soon as Makar was out of recovery and in a room Wynn was in the room sitting by his side. Even if he couldn't see he could hear the breathing and the machines and hold his hand to keep himself calm. He'd turned in a bawl baby crying so easily.

Neena on the other hand couldn't go in the room without wanting to throttle the man. She'd dragged Wynn from one hell and doing it again would be much harder this time.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:08 pm
RosesandBlood

The doctor arched his brow at Wynn when the young man suddenly spoke up. "Not... exactly what I was asking about." The doctor pushed his glasses further up his face. The man pulled Neena aside so they could talk privately enough so he could find out which family Makar belonged to. The man nodded a few times before thanking Neena. "Well, usually we don't let people in so soon after a surgery," The doctor glanced to Neena then sighed. "but in this case, sure." The doctor led Wynn to Makar's room and helped him find a chair before leaving.

Makar had tubes in his arms, a breathing mask on and several monitor pads on him. The sound of the machine for his breathing and the beeping of his heart beat drowned out the sound of him just breathing. He was still pale and didn't look like he would be waking up any time soon. It was a few hours later that he finally did wake up. He was first greeted with the sight of the wall and the sounds of the machines. Everything ached but it was dulled and didn't hurt nearly as bad as it would have if he didn't have the morphine in his system.

"Wynn?" Makar pulled the mask off of his face, sighing heavily.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:12 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn was dozing in the rather uncomfortable chair, leaning over the side of Makar's bed. The noises and breathing didn't keep him awake at all and now that his adrenaline wore out he was so tired. His eyes hurt from crying and his nerves were frayed to the ends. Still he tried to cling onto consciousnesses so he could be the first one to be with the injured man. Just as he was slipping into sleep he heard his name in a rough voice.

Jolting awake he blinked rapidly. "Makar?" he felt for the other bumping all sorts of tubes and things until he cupped the other's face. "Dear god in heaven.... I'm so glad you're alright...." his eyes misted and he scrubbed at them. "Are you in pain? How do you feel? They had to give you a lot of blood and they took the bullets out. Neena is handling all that stuff..." he leaned over the bed and pressed his head to the other's chest to listen to the steadied rhythm of his heartbeat.

".....Thank you...." he whispered clinging to him. Makar had selflessly saved his life and all he did was become a burden.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:05 am
RosesandBlood

Makar laughed softly, stopping when he felt a jolt of pain in his stomach. "I can't feel much of anything, Wynn. They've pumped me with enough morphine." Makar laughed again. That was a lie, his stomach was screaming at him and his shoulder burned with the slightest of movements. "Oh, good. She's here. Can't wait to get an earful from her." Makar closed his eyes, taking a slow and deep breath. It was in that moment that he felt the weight of Wynn's head on his chest. He raised his good hand to place on the back of his head. "Anything for you."

Makar closed his eyes, fingers tangling into Wynn's hair. It smelled like gunpowder and blood. The doctor had to ask Wynn to leave after a while, Makar only getting to say a few words to him. "You can go back to my place, if you'd like. I wouldn't hold it against you if you wanted to go back with your sister though. It would be pretty lonely if you were to stay at my place. Oh, and tell Neena that she can pick Nurse up from the vet's in the afternoon. I'm sure she's missing you like crazy." The doctor had his back turned to the pair. Makar took this chance to stroke Wynn's cheek then pull him into a light kiss.

He still didn't have his strength. Just holding his hand up was exhausting. Makar was in the hospital for a while, just to make sure there was no complications with his wounds and to be sure that he had everything he needed. It was about five days later that he actually was able to go home. The hospital had called a taxi for him, instead one of his colleagues was there to pick him up. Makar wasn't surprised to see him there. "You never contacted anybody. Thankfully that Neena did." The man was pulling a cigarette from his coat pocket once they were outside the hospital. He offered it to Makar. "Can't. Doctor's orders." Makar had a hand pressed against his stomach. It was wrapped tightly.

"Since when do you listen to the doctors?" The man stuck it into his own mouth. Makar thought of Wynn. "Since I had to get a bullet in my stomach." Makar walked slowly to the car. "Yeah, what exactly happened? She didn't say anything about what the hell you were doing to get shot." The man blew the smoke away from his boss. "Remember that b*****d Gustavo? Yeah? Well ******** started s**t with me." The man arched a brow, his eyes widening. "And? What became of him?" Makar stopped walking for a moment, giving the man a wicked smile. "They don't call me The Butcher for nothing. I made sure he suffered." Though it wasn't nearly as long as he would have wanted it to be.

His colleague dropped him off at his home. It was empty when he walked in. Nana greeted him, rubbing against his leg and meowing loudly. "Hey, honey. Sorry I'm such an a** for leaving you along like this." He couldn't bend down, so he just stuck his foot under her and lifted her until she was close enough for him to awkwardly lean over to pick her off his foot. His house was cold and empty. Sleeping suddenly sounded wonderful. Even as he laid there with Nana sleeping at his neck, it still felt empty.

'How are you doing?'

He sent the quick text to Wynn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:27 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn felt a pang in his chest and just laid there with Makar. When he was forced to leave he almost panicked but the offer to be able to go back to his home away from home was reassuring. He'd been afraid Makar would toss him aside; he wasn't. "Okay...." he said softly before the other kissed him. He nuzzled into the other a moment before actually leaving. The doctor didn't see but he wasn't asking anything he didn't need to know. Good for him. And Neena never even made it down the hall to Makar's room, before Wynn was threatening to never speak to her if she so much as uttered one unkind thing to Makar before he was released. She was so relieved Wynn was okay she agreed.

The next five days were painfully long. Wynn had to stay at his house to nurse his dog back to health with Neena's help. The poor animal had terrorized the vet's office and had to be kept under so she didn't re-open her wounds. She was hysteric until Wynn came by to pick her up. He explained that she was his seeing eye dog and that he'd 'almost' been kidnapped after they shot her. After that the mean looks at his dog changed into looks of respect for the animal. Then the vet only charged him for the kennel stay and antibiotics, saying that his dog was brave to take a bullet and live the way she did.

If he wasn't asking Neena how Makar was he was most likely trying not to throw a pity party about how useless he was. His constant mooning over the other man was sickening to Neena and she eventually wheedled it out of him that he just may have a big crush on the man. After that she swore she was going to kick his a**! Wynn only sighed not up to fighting her over it. Until Nurse was better he was stuck at home. Blind as a bat and his sister saying she wasn't going to let him go back over and be 'poisoned', even if it was a bit late for that, he pined to be with Makar again. It was some how lonely if he wasn't around.

The chiming of his phone made him jump as he was once again melancholy. Putting his head phones in he listened to the text and who it was from, flushing with joy. Quickly he sent a reply.

'Missing you. Are you okay now? Did you get out?'

Pausing to think he chewed his lip. Was it bad to send a lot of stuff or would short messages do? He wanted to explain why he'd not been there at his house and why he wasn't rushing back. Maybe a phone call was better.

'Can I call?'

After a short hesitation he sent it and held on to his phone in hopes Makar would say yes. Maybe he wouldn't notice that Wynn had swiped a pillow from his bed when Neena took him there to get his stuff. She'd been busy informing Makar's gang about him to really notice what all he was taking from where. Even now the pillow smelled like Makar and soothed his worry just a bit.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:08 am
RosesandBlood

Makar set his phone on his chest, eyes closed as he just rested. It wasn't long after he sent the text that he got one back. The words made him smile. Wynn did have such a kind soul.

'I miss you. I'm doing better. Just a lot of healing to be done. I am and back home.'

Makar sent the text back, this time closing his eyes with a smile. The doctor made sure to give Makar a lot of medication and plenty of Vicodin to help with the pain. The small, white, paper bag with the pill bottles inside sat on his nightstand. The gun had been dropped off at his place. He saw it when he walked in but did nothing with it. With the next buzz of his phone, Makar opened his eyes and read the text. He didn't bother sending one back, instead to called Wynn.

He left hand just sat on his chest, unable to really move it unless if he wanted to be in a s**t tone of pain. "Your sister isn't going to kill me for calling you, is she?" Makar smiled, trying to ease any worry Wynn might have. If he knew the young man well enough, then he knew Wynn would be worrying.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:32 am
Mute Black Sheep

The answering ring made him bury his face in the pillows as he smiled. His hello was soft and restrained from his need not to alert his sister. "What Neena doesn't know," he smiled and sighed just hearing Makar talk to him was enough to take the weight off his shoulders. "She wouldn't let me stay at your place..." he started,"and Nurse is hurt and needs me or I'd be there now. I'm so sorry. I made sure someone went to feed Nana." Licking his lips the brunette tried not to babble on and on. He was nervous.

"Are you really okay? Do you want to come over and let us care for you?" He asked pulling the stolen pillow off the bed and into the floor and his lap. "Neena already agrees she owes you for saving me... And Mai and Setsuna were a bit worried," the women were from a gang they'd been with before Neena came to this one. Mia was pretty much the lil sister of the new Ryougumi and Setsuna was a bouncer at the bar his sister went to all the time. Both women loved Wynn and cherished him like a younger brother. In fact all the women at the bar did, so right now Makar was in the good graces of a lot of people.

Rubbing his face against the pillow he breathed in Makar's scent and his toes curled. "Makar.... I really want to kiss you." Even though it hadn't been that long ago Wynn kept thinking about their intimate moment together and how much he enjoyed being touched. Now after almost loosing the other he realized he was attached to him desperately. So grateful to Makar for saving him he wanted to give him a deep kiss. While at the same time so worried over his injuries he wanted to pepper soft kisses on all his wounds to make them better.

His face flushed a bit at those thoughts. He really did have a crush on Makar didn't he. "When can I come see you? I want to make sure you really are okay...Hearing you is good enough but I want to touch you. It doesn't feel real. You got shot, Makar. I know you're out of the hospital but it just doesn't feel real unless I know for sure." He hugged the pillow tightly to him. "Sorry...." he muttered feeling like a girl for being so needy.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:08 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar hummed a small laugh, closing his eyes as he listened to Wynn's voice. The phone sat on his chest, Makar having Wynn on speaker. "No, I figured she wouldn't." Makar rubbed his face with his good hand. "Don't apologize Wynn. Thank you for that. I was worried that she wouldn't get fed." He finally opened his eyes. "Yeah, I'm okay. All patched up and as long as I do everything right then I won't get any infections." Makar looked around his bedroom. When he entered, he noticed that his place was a mess. It hadn't been cleaned in almost a week. "No, it's okay. Besides, it's not really clean here." He would have loved it if Wynn was there when he got home. At least then he wouldn't feel so damn alone.

Wynn's voice and his words made everything better though. "I want to kiss you too." Makar's voice rumbled in his chest, speaking softly. The spot at his side never felt emptier. "Whenever you can. I'm not going to keep you away though if you do come over, there won't be much that I'll be able to do." It wasn't just the two gun shots, there were other as well but those weren't nearly as serious as the one in his stomach and neck line. "Wynn, stop apologizing." He smiled as he spoke. "You're the kindest person with the biggest heart I've never met but you don't have to constantly apologize. You're not the only one feeling that way. Last time I saw you, you were near tears and still shaken up. You don't think I'm not worried about you? I couldn't stop worrying about how you were doing. All my wounds are physical. I can recover from it, but you went through something that doesn't heal as easily."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 pm
Mute Black Sheep

His feeling was mutual. Smiling like a child he hugged the pillow and felt better. Without Nurse it would be hard for him to walk around alone and he knew he really couldn't ask Neena to take him to see Makar, despite her gratitude. Maybe he could ask Mai to do it. She'd been by several times already to check on him.

"Sorry," Wynn laughed after he said it. Makar wanted him to stop apologizing but there he went saying sorry for doing it. "Yeah but you got shot... I can ignore my thoughts but being hurt like that..." he frowned deeply. He could have died. "I've had other traumas before so I'm okay. I was just shaken up over the violence. I don't like the smell of blood. It's sour."

Closing his eyes he sighed. "Did you know I was born in England Makar?" Wynn said softly leaning against the bed behind him. "Neena was there when I was born but because I was blind my father overlooked me a lot. It was Neena who took me away and we travel all the way to Japan where our mother was from. We lived on the streets until she started to get in good with the gangs. She toted me around everywhere, always helping me... I always hated not being able to help. It's like I'm a burden and I felt that way when I got kidnapped by those guys. If you had died for me I don't think I would have recovered, but you're okay right? So don't worry about me." He chuckled,"I'm too busy worrying over you."

He let his little story sink in for a moment. He left out all the dark pieces like how being abducted was almost a usual thing that happened to him as a child, or that living in cardboard boxes was like a game. All the dark parks he'd skimmed over easily, locked away in his head and in his heart.

"How about I come over tomorrow? Neena will be out most the day, I'll catch a ride and spend the day napping with you or something. And don't worry about the mess, like I'll see it anyways, right?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:22 am
RosesandBlood

As Wynn apologized for apologizing too much, Makar just smiled and chuckled, the sound almost too soft to be heard over the phone. "Just as I've been shot before. This isn't the first time Wynn nor is it the first time that it's been serious. I'm used to this at this point." Makar's smile faded, their conversation getting heavier as they talked longer. "You've told me you were and a small amount of other things." Once again, Wynn was worrying over him and in Makar's eyes, too much. Even though he was used to this, Wynn wasn't. "I would have easily died for you Wynn, at any time." He wasn't being over dramatic either. To Makar, Wynn was free from all of this, he could still easily live a life away from all of this. He was worth protecting, he was worth keeping safe.

Makar's hands were bloody and would always be bloody. There was no washing it off. It would always be there and the truth of it tattooed into his back and the front of his shoulders, in the scars that littered his body. He was in it for life. Didn't mean Wynn should have to live through it with him. He could still be free. "That would be wonderful." Makar smiled. Just because he would rather Wynn be free of all of this, didn't mean he would give up on him. "True." Makar chuckled. "Then when you get a chance tomorrow." It was selfish of him, but he couldn't just let go of Wynn. If that time ever came that he would have to let him go to save him of this life, then he couldn't. If he had to let him go to safe his life, then he would. That wasn't the case at the moment though.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff