Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 pm
[Room B >> looking into C]

Aulus nodded to Tam and gave her shoulder a brief squeeze before turning to Tama. "Alright, we'll take the Assemby, it doesn't look big so we can duck back out and look at the office after that. With me then."

Heart still beating fast, though not as fast as it had when he'd first seen that sign Aulus headed over to the left hand side of the door to the 'Assembly' and motioned Tama to go to the right. "I'm going to try the door," he murmured, "don't charge in until we've had a check from where we are. Lean around the doorway, use it for cover, okay?" With instructions given and Totie hovering tensed at his side Aulus tried to open the door, making sure not to expose anything other than a shoving hand to whatever might be on the other side.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:13 pm
(Hayes, Console)

Ah yes, something to sink her fingers into. Though she took a moment to observe how they have been cut or unplugged
"Well now... It certainly looks like it" She noted, at Hayes' words

She quickly found what she was looking for she let out a light sigh "Yeah its dead." she confirmed. "no power coming up from here. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole aria was dead.
She pushed herself up looking over to Hayes and nodding toward where the Group was. speaking on the dex to the team
"The power is down here, and I'm suspecting that its intentional. So keep your eye out."

As Lex approached Faleen frowned "yanked out? on what part of the ship?"  

Rocket Agent Faleen

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:13 pm
Room B to Room D- Tambrey

Kailee flushed slightly. "Oh yeah... I guess thats a good point. " She nodded at the be careful thing and then reached again for the door. She opened it and shown her flashlight in before entering cautiously. She glanced to Tambrey. "You are ok right?" She was pretty sure Aulus wouldnt have let go if she wasnt but she considered Tambrey a friendly face so she was concerned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:16 pm
[Room B; Waiting for Aulus]

Tama moved to the right of the door like Aulus had ordered. He had to make it known, what he saw on the way to the previous door, unknowing the other had been here before. Nodding to signify that he'll do as said, he then said carefully. "Sir... before we head in. I must report, on the way to the office I saw blood smeared on the ground. It seemed old, but I didn't feel right to not let it be known."

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm
Aulus/Tama

The door to the room marked for assembly opened easily, and light erupted from its interior. The space within was furnished with tables and chairs, though these items were pushed uselessly to the walls and stacked to create more walking room in the center. It seemed from the dangling wires and electronic parts that the room had once been fitted with devices such as projectors, but those items had either fallen or been torn from the wall and lay discarded in a corner. A pair of long skylights brightened the room, but the frames were twisted, and much of the thick glass had shattered and fallen to the carpeted floor. As a result, a layer of snow had accumulated in the middle of the room and soaked the rug. The smell of mold might have been present - if not for what stood against the back wall.

A high-backed chair sat upon a makeshift platform, a collection of scrap materials arranged around it as if in decoration to give it the rough appearance of a throne. Upon the seat sat a man in Galactic's uniform, his throat and chest caked in dark, dry blood. It was clear from a glance that the man had been dead for a considerable amount of time. The wall behind his throne bore what seemed to be a deliberately drawn symbol, painted upon the surface with the same blood that stiffened the man's clothes:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm
Tambrey, Kailee

The infirmary, despite having no apparent electricity, seemed to be in fairly decent shape. The lobby with which the pair were greeted was furnished with a counter and a small number of chairs to accommodate waiting guests. A tall cabinet stood to one side, stocked with basics such as adhesive bandages, antacids, cold medicine, and antihistamines, among other things. The corridor that led deeper into the infirmary was twisted and mangled, presumably from the airship's crash, leaving no way to proceed.

In the center of the lobby was a small fire pit, long cold. On the floor beside it was what appeared to be a journal, its cover splayed open to show that a great deal of its pages had been ripped out, possibly to use as kindling given its proximity to the burnt out fire.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:20 pm
[Hayes, Faleen, Console]

Lex paused, moving his fingers. “Not the hold, lot of quickly emptied out boxes though. Emergency packs are all gone.” He paused thinking of the placement. “Might have been a piece of the console, it was rather close to it.” Which meant the ship was likely dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:24 pm
[Room C. Comms to all units. Exploring around the right of the room.]

Blood? Aulus nodded tersely to Tama, pleased at least that he had eyes in his head and could use them. "Good, well noticed, and better their blood than ours, keep sharp and maybe we can keep it that way."

After checking around for any initial threats Aulus stepped quickly into the room, beckoning Tama after him.

It wasn't long before he spotted the body and the symbol painted on the wall behind it.

"What the...." Brows knitting into a deep frown Aulus raised his dex to his lips, a shiver of revulsion running down his spine. "One ex-galactic in the Assembly... this s**t looks ritual. He's on a throne, very dead with a lot of blood. Looks like somebody used that to do some artwork on the wall behind him." With this communicated to everyone Aulus raised his dex a little higher and took a picture of the grim scene before him. If it hadn't been a galactic he might have felt sickened by it, rather than just mildly nauseous at the stink.

"Loop round the left Tama, I'll go right," Aulus said as he lowered his dex again, setting off cautious around the stinking room, closer to the corpse, with his flashlight still raised.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:28 pm
[Room C. Exploring the left of the room]

Tama nodded and entered the room, leaving Tiamat outside to watch the door for anything suspicious.

Once inside, his eyes widened at what he saw. "Oh fu-" He had to catch himself by covering his mouth as he eyed the dead body and the symbol. He was curious of what it was about, but knew he wasn't the type to decipher it.

Instead, he took his mind off wanting to poke the stiff by heading to the left of the room as ordered, sweeping his flashlight around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:29 pm
Room B - Room D; Kailee

"Hm? Oh, I'm fine... A little embarrassed, a little bruised; that was not very professional at all..." Gauntlet crackled above her in agreement, and Tambrey winced, eyes wide for a moment, before she realised her electric type was out... Of course...
Anyway. Focus on the room ahead.
"Looks like someone tried living in here... Let's see if that journals got anything legible left in it?"

And then Aulus' message came through.. with attached picture.
"Uh. That's... interesting." It hadn't been the first word that sprang to mind.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Tambrey, Kailee

Of the journal they moved to investigate, only one page remained that had any writing upon it, the contents apparently continued from a missing page: that they would just KILL anyone who disagrees, just like that - I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Tethys comes back soon!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Room D- Tambrey

"Well embarrassed will pass... trust me on that one." Kailee glanced around the dark room reaching to see if the lights off at the switch was the only reason it was dark, but the light of her flashlight caught the firepit. "Brimstone! see if you cant get that fire lit and get some light in here." Her eyes were drawn to the journal. "Wait!" Her emboar swallowed its fire and stared at her. She poked through the ashes to see if there were any pages left from being burnt. Journals were precious fountains of Knowledge. She scooped it up and held it out to Tambrey. "What do you think?"

She looked over the other scientist before looking to the cabinet to see if there were any prescription level drugs there, pokemon or human. Drugs could either be sold or distributed to their own agents. Was that worthy to be collected?

She got Aulus's radio and she frowned looking to Tambrey. "Dead bodies?" She seemed a little white at that thought but swallowed being sick.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:33 pm
[Room A - by console]

"Could've been the flight recorder," Hayes murmured, but didn't hold on to the thought; given how different Galactic's tech was at times, hunches usually meant nothing. His expression suggested he didn't like how these pieces were fitting together, but he kept his thoughts to himself as Aulus' message came in. The elite looked down at the image on his 'dex screen from Kurt; without thinking, he tapped back a reply.

's**t. Watch yourself.'

The elite cast a look toward the shadowy opening gaping at the other end of the hangar. "Let's keep moving," he suggested to Lex and Faleen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:34 pm
Aulus/Tama

The enthroned man had decomposed significantly, leaving him largely indistinguishable save for the short, now wispy red hair upon his head. Upon closer inspection, it would become evident that his throat had been cut. It looked almost as though the wound had been used as some kind of handle to better grasp the flesh and peel it away, exposing part of the chest cavity.

Other than the grisly arrangement, it didn't seem that anything of any importance had been left in the room.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:37 pm
(Lex, Hayes)

Faleen frowned lightly at the news, but shook her head, "Can't say what it might have been, or why." She acknowledged. "anyway... I can't see much more use in this room for now, lets catch up with the others." she told the two Rockets she was with.

Taking another glance at the cut wires, Faleen made her way back toward the back of the rooms where the others had fled to assist Tambrey.
the other room was dark as the last one, darker since the opening in the hanger was much farther away.

Receiving Aulu's message Flaeen frowned "Killing each other I guess? sabotage and looting." She was starting to think that they certainly did have a proper falling out from their former glory.

(Room A to Room H)

A quick shifting of her light from the doors in the room, seeing two of them already open and with team mates looking around. Her light them settled on the door that said Office.
"Looks useful" she mused, searching around as she headed to the door to open it and peer in cautiously.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff