Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese TV Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ENG or CHIN TV series?
English
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Chinese
75%
 75%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 37

fiwa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:38 am
anyone seen War of In Laws?..that was like the last series i've seen since school started...i don't have a tv here and i'm too lazy to download sad

anyways War of In Laws was pretty funny...and all the scenes with myolie and bosco together were so cute whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:40 pm
fiwa
anyone seen War of In Laws?..that was like the last series i've seen since school started...i don't have a tv here and i'm too lazy to download sad

anyways War of In Laws was pretty funny...and all the scenes with myolie and bosco together were so cute whee

Never heard of it...what is it about?oO;;;  

KairiYukine

rain_tokki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:40 pm
War of In Laws is a TVB series. Starring Liza Wang, Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong. It's about this bossy mother-in-law (Liza Wang) who always argues with her daughter-in-law, a mountain thief(Myolie Wu) who accidently married the bossy woman's son(Bosco Wong). It's really funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:47 pm
I'm watching Chor Lau Heung... a film made in 2001 with Ruby Lin, Gigi Lai, Ekin Cheng, etc.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:23 pm
I'm currently watching Twins of Brother and its so cool..Raymond Lam and Ron Ng makes good duets and Tavia Yeung is hot 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:22 am
This show was from last year,I 'm not sure if anyone knows it but in english its called Sunshine Heartbeat2...I'm currently watching it every saturday in Florida...  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:07 am
xoxCharlenexox
This show was from last year,I 'm not sure if anyone knows it but in english its called Sunshine Heartbeat2...I'm currently watching it every saturday in Florida...

Hm..I currently watch every episode of TVB and Fairchild..I think I did..is it like doctor show or something?..or is it aka Hearts of Fencing?.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:17 am
hi! heart  

bibi_kiki

bibi_kiki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:18 am
well,I never hears Of that movie or show. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:14 pm
I don't watch Chinese television much anymore even though I have satelite television. I did however watch several Chinese films. I watched Hero last week and Police Story 2. I'm now watching the awesome Thai film 'Born to Fight'.  

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:12 am
Minielf
I don't watch Chinese television much anymore even though I have satelite television. I did however watch several Chinese films. I watched Hero last week and Police Story 2. I'm now watching the awesome Thai film 'Born to Fight'.

No offence but Hero was kind of boring me, but Police Story 2 is good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:56 pm
Healing Heart 3 whee  

fiwa

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:24 pm
Minielf

Same here 3nodding lol, I used to watch a lot of Chinese Kung-fu movies that we buy in Vancouver cuz they don't sell them where I am.. there's nothing chinese in my town, except for my parents chinese resturaunt, and some ppl xp ergh, hmm I'm thinking back to the shows I used to watch, like Hearts of Fencing.. I think they should re-do it, 11 episodes were too short, and I'm no expert, but the acting was kinda bad, but they were just starting out right?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:08 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf

No offence but Hero was kind of boring me, but Police Story 2 is good 3nodding

agree wit both...hero was boring and police story2 was awesome..  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:31 pm
Yasuragi-chan
Minielf

Same here 3nodding lol, I used to watch a lot of Chinese Kung-fu movies that we buy in Vancouver cuz they don't sell them where I am.. there's nothing chinese in my town, except for my parents chinese resturaunt, and some ppl xp ergh, hmm I'm thinking back to the shows I used to watch, like Hearts of Fencing.. I think they should re-do it, 11 episodes were too short, and I'm no expert, but the acting was kinda bad, but they were just starting out right?

lol..the actors were just beginners and one of them is starting to do a music career, and another one was in a music video for Bondy Chiu from Virtues of Harmony..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff