Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

As each person responded, Kaisen found it increasingly evident that they were looking for...more. Well, Kya seemed to be content with the situation, even acting generously; at this point, he felt as though his work would be best done through her directly, but that would remain to be seen. "A sharingan? Well, that would definitely make my life easier--" It was at this point that Vukan cut in, claiming it to be village property. It was a fair point, and Kaisen wasn't overly bothered by it. "--Though I feel that's a conversation that would be best had between you and your adviser. He brings up a fair point." There was one more thing to be addressed, though. The new Shogun of the Grass Country was here as well. Unfortunately, his adviser hadn't done so well of a job as to educate him on who all of the Shogun were at this point in time.

"Oh, sorry about that. My name is Kaisen Senju, the Shogun of Kaminari no Kuni." He left out his comments for the adviser; someone of his 'experience' should have known what to do in the event of a new shogun, but he would avoid conflict at every turn. It seemed that their conversation was taking an interesting turn....marriage? "I find marriage to be an extremely old-fashioned idea that binds two people into a relationship they may not really want. Why complicate the issue further than having our interests combined with a treaty?"

lll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As she stood looking over Testials body something familiar began to happen near her, and in an instant her nausea was reset as she remembered the feeling of Vuhkan's teleportation. The old man, of course, could see and hear everything going on in the office, so he knew of what, so far, had happened. She shook away the sickness and listened to his words of council. She was reluctant at first, but what he said had made sense. She looked to Kaisen apologetically. Vuhkan had a point. And even moreso now she was extremely annoyed with his death. She mayh not have liked Testial, but he was one of her ninja. Grass blood had now been spilled and probably for no reason.

Vuhkan is right. The boy's body will remain here, and the eyes are off the table. I think, now, that in light of Kisuke's stupidity and the act of war he allowed to be committed, simply reopening negotiations should be more than good enough. That would be her stance on that matter as she watched the old senju go to work. When he said that the wound seemed to not be natural she nodded, fully aware of who had actually killed him. It had to have been that jashinist from earlier. Even with this treaty in tact... that boy had to die.

But everything was put on hold as a familiar voice spoke to the aid of Kaisen. Immediately the reptilian glare of Kya was turned human as she saw her sister. She had her sister locked in a hug. It had been years, and they had so much to catch up on, but that hug would have to suffice for the moment as more important things needed handling in that moment. It's been far too long Zaza. Peace is going to end up being a necessity in coming times, and yours is the village I want on my side. she finally said. However. Justice must be served for this transgression. Stupid as he was, Testial was one of mine. And it was a jashinist that did it. I know his face. She seemed less human again but decided that she was going to make it known that a peaceful agreement between them does not extend beyond them. As I told Kisuke, this agreement puts our villages in a sphere of protection that makes us have to protect each other, and fight with each other. That is the Mossy-Rock treaty. She said procuring the treaty and opening it around the desk.

As Yumi walked in she assumed he realized he'd be waiting until these deliberations were over before being acknowledged, and so wait he would. As for the twin npc guards, when they spoke Kya narrowed her eyes. What would be the point? Marriage only bonds two people, it would help nothing in truth, young masters. she told them both flatly. Combining two royal houses? The notion to her only would lead to conflict in the future. I say we stay seperate but unified under this treaty between us.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Vukan still observed the body at length, detailing everything and putting together his own hypothesis. The lady kage was going on about it being a jashinist, yet there was no solid proof. Yet had he seen this boy before too? The old man was not certain on who she was referring to, yet he knew her senses and keen observations were greater than a human's own. The honesty that Vukan had was not the travesty of Testial's death, but the fact of him being a demon host was more alarming than anything else. He still ran his hands over, observing the wounds much closer and the state of the body even more.

The old man at last looked up and came to a full stand, the Shogun had spoken to him yet he had not heard as he were more concerned with the loss of Testial. "My presence does not need introduction, I have lived in the village for over eighty years and a great deal of people would not need to hear me state my name. But I will say it as is, I am Vukan Jastrow."

He paused and looked at each person in the room and moved his jaw slightly. "While I seem to be in the presence of four authority figures, duly note my words are not meant to be offensive or rude in anyway. But my duty lies to the grass village first and foremost, and I will state the following." Again he paused and looked at the body then back up again.

"Testial Uchiha, as the kage states it, is still an official shinobi of the village. While I have no say in what Kya intends to do with the body, I will say he deserves a proper funeral. I have no knowledge of who killed him, and why, but I have my suspicions. The wounds upon the torso and the angle of each cut suggests a self inflicted kunai wound, there are no recent bruises on the knuckles or torn muscles as a result of strained movement that would suggest a fight back. From what I can determine medically, it was either a clever stabbing, suicide or this suspected jashinist kill...

"But, however upon closer inspection of the body, I've found more wounds than these two visible now. The internal organs of around the torso are heavily damaged, and extend from two points of his back. Looking to this,"
        Vukan paused and pulled the body of the uchiha forward. With the chakra scalpel, he tore his clothing to reveal the bare skin of the back of where two severe burn marks could be seen in the shape of a human's hand. "He has severe internal bleeding and something like this could only suggest a fire or lightning elemental strike, it is miraculous that he had not been killed initially from this. He could have been killed at any time from this. So the evidence shows more than just the lacerations." Vukan laid the boy back down and he stood back up, complete with his observations.

"It is best to not point the fingers just yet unless solid evidence is shown on the nature of his death. But now as it stands, there is a more pressing matter that concerns both of the villages and perhaps the shinobi world. He had been the host of Shukaku, and now that death has 'killed' him only for the demon to be reborn somewhere else. It will need to be dealt with I am afraid, hopefully the creature will appear in the leaf or another village."

Vukan nodded and took a step back now that he had said what needed to be said. It was more lengthy than he wanted, but the ultimate choices would be up to those with authority, he only gave advice. He couldn't help but note the death of the shinobi however, as he had thought he gave specific orders to the boy... yet in paper, he had not specified their destination. Vukan's idea then may have perhaps saved the lad a treason stamp in death, so he had remained silent on that matter.

"He wouldn't have been killed, if I had not let him out of my sight. Always impatient. Damn it."

=============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:34 pm
(( Edited above post ))  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami came back to the room. As he entered he then see's everyone still there. He then thought to himself. "For the love of-." he entered the room listening to what ever's going on. Looking back at his brothers dead body on the table, he couldn't help but bite down onto his lip. He then walked deeper into the room. "Are you literally going to have this meeting while my dead brother is on this table?" Trying to speak at all was increasingly hard with his brother's corpse still on the table. He turned back around and headed for the training grounds again. ((Exit))
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))

Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 pm
(( Read all the posts first. Lol. The death is being discussed. ))  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:15 pm
Reiko Zena

((I know just wanted to make a dramatic entrance lol.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

Reiko Zena

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

It was a beautiful day in Kusagakure, as many had come to expect. The birds were singing and a slight breeze swept through the whole village. Drifting lazily through the air, a swirl of petals flew towards the Kusakage's office. Shortly before reaching the doors however, the petals seemed to merge together. In their place, stood a short little girl no one would ever assume was a ninja. Masako wasn't much to look at from afar. She was short and skinny with flowing pink and big dark eyes. Tied around her neck hung a Kusagakure headband and strapped to her legs was a pouch of medical supplies.

She stepped forward, past the guards and opened the door to the Raikage's office, wishing to finally meet the woman she had heard so much about. And that's when her heart sunk into her stomach, surrounded by ninja and laying flat on a table was a ninja. Since she was born with the Body Sacrifice Kekkai Genkai, there was no doubt in her mind that the boy had long since past. Not even a flicker of power remained within the lifeless husk before her.

Turning her attention to the ninja standing around the body, Masako's jaw almost dropped. The sheer amount of power in the room was overwhelming. From outside, Masako was expecting to find the Kage and her advisor, but instead, was faced with a group of shinobi more powerful then she ever thought possible. So this is true power. No one I have met in my life so far even holds a candle to these raging wildfires. She almost contemplated taking a step back out of sheer fear and respect. Instead, she swallowed deep and faced the woman she guessed to be Kusakage. "Kus-kusakage," she stuttered. "My name is Masako Chiru, I was told by the academy to report to you as soon as possible ma'am," she quickly blurted out while she had the courage. She was now almost visible trembling, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything of great importance, ready to disperse into a storm of petals and flee if it called for it. By now she was starting to almost turn ghost white from the anxiety and fear.

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            These where some of the most confusing peace talks he had ever seen his life. All started with bringing a dead shinobi to the Kage office. And not just any dead shinobi, but a demon holder as well. He looked at the twins who stayed quiet as their idea were shot down immediately and where now just bowing quietly. "Ha thanks for the additional support or advise after trying to whore me off." Arekku thought to himself as he looked at them with weak grin. He took into account what Vukan had said as well. As well as his own thoughts.

"Is this how peace truly starts, here's your dead we are sorry for killing him. But hey at least we didn't harvest their power. Oh and the person that did it has been replaces all wrongs have been amended you are welcome. Now join hand to hand with us. And help us protect our country we promise we will do that same for you. As well was Testial killed while Shuukaku was still in his body or extracted before it was? It could of been just as easy to cut him open as soon as it was. However, no proof states anything other than a simple murder. " Arekku thought to himself as he stood their with a serious look on his face as he pondered everything over and over again.

"You mentioned common interests and that this treaty would assist them. Are those common interest just mutual assistance from both village? I always believed the protection and safe guard of our countrymen was already given to the shinobi of this village and the Kusakage? I'm sorry if that's also an outdated ideal as well." Arekku asked as he crossed his arms and he looked at the body of the young man still in display. "At this point in my opinion I don't believe we can create an alliance between our countries, I'm sorry to say but I do not support an alliance only a seize fire if anything. As an alliance suggest we will fight in their wars and they become involved in ours." He looked over at Kya curiously, he felt a little winded after talking for a while.

The twins smiled as Arekku finished, though they kept bowing their heads an was hidden from view. "Though if you taken everything in account and still think it's for the best. Then by all means go ahead and form it." Around this time Arekku noticed one angsty teen come an go, and another one who was still wet behind the ears come in. Second one was kind enough to introduce herself though he noticed the anxiety and fear that came with it. He just made a hand sign that symbolize in a little bit, before she said anything more.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: Raikage

Speed: 9 | Strength: 10
Chakra Pool: 422/422

xxxxxKurozawa returned her sisters hug as tightly as she could. It indeed had been too long but that was jut the way that it played out. She doubted it was intentional on either woman's part. But Kya was right, this would have to wait til later. After all it wasn't someone from her village that was dead before them right now. It was someone from Kya's. It was unfortunate to see someone come to death over of nothing more than simple fear Kurozawa sincerely hoped there wouldn't have to be anymore bloodshed if she and Kaisen could prevent it, but if it came to pass she'd do what was necessary for Kumogakure. Kurozawa stood stoic as Kya's adviser introduced himself. Vukan Jastrow was his name. He seemed to really care about the boy before them. It made Kurozawa wonder exactly how close they had been. The world of ninja could sometimes be unforgiving to people that you care for. But after a while you become numb to it she supposed. However as the Shogun, who had previously introduced himself as Arekkusu spoke Kurozawa found she could no longer hold her tongue. "I understand your weariness but we aren't exactly staging a coup. It isn't as if we intend to go looking for war with the purpose of using Kusagakure as a shield. I just think that in the world we live it's better to stand united than die divided. You may not believe this but I assure you our intentions are pure, and if this alliance comes to pass perhaps in time you'll learn to trust us." she said with utmost confidence. There was nothing that Kurozawa had to hide personally. She had spoke her piece. Now all that was left was for the Kusa ninja to decide amongst themselves. She'd stand silent for now. With a small glance at Kaisen, she relaxed her posture and chuckled as nervous kunoichi introduced herself. 'I guess the atmosphere in here is a bit intimidating to most.' Kurozawa thought.

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.

Techniques Used:

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Entering and standing outside the door, he still heard more talking. "Oh screw this!" hes said as he entered. "Why the hell is there so many people?" he thought to himself as he sat down. Only thing he could do was stare down testial's body. He stood up as he walked over too the Group. "My name is Yami, Recently graduated academy student. If i may ask, Who, or what killed testial?" As his younger considered brother he at least had a right to know the story, or what happened.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 am

Kya leaned back against her desk and crossed her arms as everyone spoke their peace. It was following Vuhkan's words that a tic mark appeared on her head, a vein that signaled irritation in an almost comical way. That condescending jerk Kisuke... he was a high level raiton user. She'd summed that up to Namito and he hadn't denied it. The technique that originates from two points, a massive shock to the system with little external burning. She knew the technique. It was raiton. She contained her anger in the moment at him and the Jashinist punk she'd seen before. And he was the one who wanted to protect life. So blinded by his own stupidity that he killed Testial, or let him die. Either way there was indeed going to be a demon loose somewhere, and when it appeared she needed to know where it was going to be so she could accompany the team sent to seal it back up. On the matter of Testial, I think Vuhkan is correct in saying he deserves a funeral. Vuhkan, can you prepare his body for this? She gave him a nod as she asked while motioning to the coffin on her desk.

At any rate, she had keenly noticed Yami walking in and out of the office three times now. When he finally came in and stayed another genin was also present. The fact that so many higher ups were in the room should have been signal enough for them to know not to come barging in asking for attention, but they did it anyway. She couldn't be angry, just dumbfounded that people actually did that. She turned to Masako first and then Yami, motioning for them to stand at attention. Yami, Masako, though now is probably not the best time, I figure I should introduce everyone here. She said begrudgingly as she broke the mood of the room. I am Kya Jager, the Kusakage. This man, the old one who could die at any moment, is Vuhkan Jastrow. The one accompanied by the twins is our honorable Shogunate Arrekusu Morinaga. The Dark haired one who looks like me would be my younger sister Kurozawa Housen, the Raikage, and beside her is the Shogunate of the lightning country, Kaisen Senju. Yami, she said turning to him and placing a hand on his shoulder very kindly. Your brother, I regret to say, has been killed in action by rogue elements of Kumogakure. The man responsible is the former Raikage, who I have full intention of bringing to justice along with the Jashinist who no doubt had a heavy hand in it as well. She paused, giving Kaisen and Kurozawa time to process what she had said.

But at any rate, you two would best leave now until deliberations are complete. If you need a mission to do, go to the mission board outside or speak to the receptionist outside. Or you can wait, as this meeting seems to be drawing near a close. Now if you will, she said motioning to the door and expecting them to exit the room. She turned her attention back to Arrekusu who seemed unconfident in the arrangement, and spoke to the village already having protection in the form of their own army. He didn't quite understand her, she deduced as Kurozawa too stepped forward and spoke on the matter. Assuming this alliance goes through any village attempting an attack on Cloud or Kusa would be idiotic. It's a buffer. It acts more as a barrier than a shield, keeping things farther out through intimidation. Don't let a pair of idiots who have been punished, and still will be, ruin a good thing. That was her final say, as punctuated by her looking to Vuhkan and changing the topic a bit. On the matter of Ichibi, when it surfaces again we'll need a vessel to seal it inside of. And we need to know where it surfaces as well. But we can cross that bridge when we get to it, no sense stressing over it as of now. And finally, after much speaking Kya's lips fell silent.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:16 am
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

Of all the conversation's content, Kaisen found only a few things that applied to him directly. He would be prompt in responding to these few concerns, but the rest were followed with subtle nods. His first concern was the Grass Shogun's rebuttal of the alliance, a matter that was quickly handled by Kya anyway, so he felt it wasn't necessary to interject on that matter. However...he did have more answers for this...Yami. "To the best of my knowledge--as I walked into the office after your brother had already been killed--your brother was killed by two men; the Raikage, Kisuke Joukai, and a Jashinist of my village, Firo." While it was surprising to hear Kya's knowledge of Jashinism, it wasn't as amazing for Kaisen; two of his villagers were Jashinists. If he didn't have at least base knowledge of the religion, he'd be a terrible Shogun.

"But don't concern yourself with them...both of them shall be brought to justice in due time."
                                                      He would allow that sentence to hang, for Kya to process his agreement. "As soon as you'd like to enter Kumo to...finish that, feel free, Kya." Other than that, there was only one other thing amiss; Kisuke. "As you may know, Kisuke is the host of the Hachibi. If we are to punish him in the way I believe you're insinuating, we must also put countermeasures in place to restrain the Hachibi. With Wood Release, I can restrain it, but the matter of sealing is out of my reach." This was where the collaboration of both villages would be necessary. Vukan was the best sealer between the two of their nations, and he would most likely have to be present for both sealings to occur.

lll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
A mark on Yami's right hand began to glow. "No." ((Insert theme music)) he said, just thinking about it mad his blood boil. "I won't just sit back and wait, Village justice takes too long. I wish to take care of it My way." he said, His heart began to beat fast. The anger boiling in his stomach accelorated his want to hurt the two ninja that killed his brother. "How, He wasn't weak. How did they kill him?" he thought to himself. He face his head to the floor to hide his face. He grabbed the long wrist band on his right hand with his left and pulled it down to hide the glowing. "Why didn't you do anything when you walked in. From what he told me, he didn't go for an act of violence. He wen't to apologize for, something." The reason he said something is because testial didn't tell him what he did. "Lady kya, If you'll allow me. In any way, i wish to help find the murderer's, and deal with them myself."
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items