Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ā‹Øš“œš“Ŗš“¼š“Ŗš““š“ø š“’š“±š“²š“»š“¾ā‹©
ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™” ā™„ ā™”
Kusagakure ā™¤ Chuunin ā™¤ Medical ā™¤ Raiton
Body Sacrifice Sensor ā™¤ Chiru

ā€ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā€

Masako arrived at the gate as fast as she could, only to see Kurai wrapped up in a tight coil of Iron. It appeared he had finally bitten off more then he could chew with this one. Masako walked over to the now restrained Kurai and watched as the last of his life left him. "I gave you the chance, just remember that. You ran, and fell into a much bigger hole it would seem." Masako circled the body and looked at the young girl who had killed him. "I'll be taking this now. Do be sure to dispose of that one over there, she said pointing to where Yami's crippled body lay. "If you ever want to train with a real ninja, find me."

CP: 172
Strength: 6 + 2 = 8
Speed: 5 + 2 = 7

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Lightning Sage
Lightning Armor

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm
The Monster of the Mist

Forget it, I'm not allowing the sharingan to leave his body. Seeing as he was suppose to die in an arc fight.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:13 pm
Chaos_wolf12
The Monster of the Mist

Forget it, I'm not allowing the sharingan to leave his body. Seeing as he was suppose to die in an arc fight.

This is an arc isn't it? This is a fight isn't it? At this point and time you have no right to say anything. As Kurai is deceased anything that happens is my decision now as far as it goes. Kurai is a corpse now and nothing more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 pm

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
ā—­Yami ā—®
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
(You couldn't stop at Kurai could you Ceaser. Leave Yami alone, You just screwed up my characters whole storyline. Now he's just going to continue the chuunin Exam's. And nothing more will happen but a stupid Stereotypical mission for revenge..))
Yami Watched as he did was murdered infront of him. Something in his mind snapped. He could do nothing but stare at the death scene. "You couldn't stop at my dad." he said she was the same one from the group who ganged up on him earlier. "Damn it Fight me 1 on 1. Instead of just killing me in a crippled state." he said as he dropped his head to the ground. "Why, Why when i was so close to being a jounin. A promise i made to my Family, especially my dad. Why!" he said to masako and the girl.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žuā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
ā–ø Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
ā–¹ā–ø He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
ā–øā–¹ā–ø Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Chaos_wolf12
The Monster of the Mist

This is an arc isn't it? This is a fight isn't it? At this point and time you have no right to say anything. As Kurai is deceased anything that happens is my decision now as far as it goes. Kurai is a corpse now and nothing more.

This fight wasn't important to the arc. He was to die in a fight Important to the Arc, It was going to help me further Yami's story line. Now I have no choice but to have him go threw the full stages of Yamikonton. Thanks alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image
As the gold dust left a few traced upon Kurai's body Kira's eyes narrowed at this new shinobi. This was her kill so how was someone else going to try and claim the body for her own? Gritting her teeth she moved the body with gold dust towards her away from this other individual. This was her prize and she wasn't going to let anyone else take this from her. Her nerves were on edge as she just defeated two shinobi within the blink of an eye. Yet this one appeared to be more of a challenge. Was this woman going to try and steal the glory from Kira by taking the body. Kira held up the bounty poster to the woman in an effort to inform her the bounty was hers. If the woman persisted then Kira was going to defend her prize using whatever means necessary within this given situation.
Chaos_wolf12

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:27 pm
[Ok, this is becoming and issue. I'm not usually one to jump into these things but imma need y'all to hop off of Chaos. Idk why or what he did but it's time for everyone to leave this man alone. Either that or you're fighting Vivian too.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:31 pm
The Monster of the Mist

ā‹Øš“œš“Ŗš“¼š“Ŗš““š“ø š“’š“±š“²š“»š“¾ā‹©
Kusagakure ā™¤ Chuunin ā™¤ Medical ā™¤ Raiton
Body Sacrifice Sensor ā™¤ Chiru

ā€ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā˜°ā€

"I have no interest in his body to tell the truth. I already have sample from that. The eyes however.... A different matter." Her entire body seemed to relax on the outside, but she maintained the chakra flowing through her network and muscles, in case anything were to happen. "Tell you what, one eye, and I leave you forever."

CP: 172
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:32 pm
(Its about to go down ! Basement ! okay im gone)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

User ImageUser Image
ā—­Yami ā—®
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
"No neither Eye's Damn it!" he shouted. This was annoying and frustrating. They would not have the eyes. Especially with this annoying jerk bargining for his father eyes. It's just like when kya bargened for testial's eyes as a gift. "You two are Heartless. I wan't a rematch. Against the both of you. If you beat me you can have his eyes."
ā‡ā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žuā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Žā‡Ž
ā–ø Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
ā–¹ā–ø He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
ā–øā–¹ā–ø Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:36 pm
lotosaki
[Ok, this is becoming and issue. I'm not usually one to jump into these things but imma need y'all to hop off of Chaos. Idk why or what he did but it's time for everyone to leave this man alone. Either that or you're fighting Vivian too.]

[First off there was a bounty placed upon Kurai. So it's not a hop off of Chaos thing as I am fulfilling a bounty. Stop making matters more than what they need to be please and thank you.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 pm
The Monster of the Mist
lotosaki

[First off there was a bounty placed upon Kurai. So it's not a hop off of Chaos thing as I am fulfilling a bounty. Stop making matters more than what they need to be please and thank you.]

No, no there was no bounty placed on him. If you look in the bingo book section you'll find no comment was made for a bounty to be placed on his head, Meaning the process of adding a bounty to someones head was done incorrectly. Unless you did this just for the ryo and the sharingan.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image
As the young Yami continued to shout Kira realized he was placing his life in danger at this moment. He would heal from what she did to him and probably hate her sure. But she wasn't going to kill him. This other shinobi on the other hand might want to. As he shouted at them wanting to fight the both of them she walked over to him and knelt down to him. Placing a finger to her lips she hushed him trying to calm him. Even though she knew trying to calm down was probably futile at this moment she didn't think this other shinobi would care about keeping him alive. Standing up she stood in front of Yami in case his words encouraged a reaction from this individual. Cracking her neck the gold dust moved to her feet and she was ready for anything at this point. Her heart beating a million beats per minute as she was observing everything around her within this given moment.
Chaos_wolf12

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 106/125][Strength: 4]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:48 pm
The Monster of the Mist

[No honey, if he doesn't want his character killed off leave him alone, you see he's feeling some type of way. Plus as he said, no one actually requested him....he's just there. So you're done. Bye.]  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 pm
lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Calm down, They already killed him so the least i can do is destroy the eyes.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff