Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand would just shrug at the suggestion. "I suppose that works. My style isn't that team-oriented though. Not to say I won't work in a team...just that my purpose is pretty set in stone. I propose a variant of that suggestion~". He grinned in anticipation of their response. And possibly of the coming fight.

"The two of you team up to take me down~" He sung out and stood up, doing a slight spin and bouncing on the balls of his feet. He was thin, almost malnourished at first glance. With how jittery he often acted, it wouldn't be surprising if a simple gust of wind knocked him over. "I'd like to see what you can do~".

He turned his eyes to look at Vivian again, hoping to get a positive response from her. It was pretty clear the tongue thing had freaked her out. And probably any other cafe patron that saw it. "What do you save, Viv? Want a shot at me?" He tried to stifle a small laugh after saying that.

(Chakra): 135/135
(Speed/Strength): 5(+2)/6(+1)
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra:80/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing Class ******** Crusher/Uzumaki Clan
Techniques Used:

User ImageCharming. Charming described Armand. Effortlessly he eased her soul. Yami was very ideal. These two were almost opposites, always perfect for a team such as this. Vivian sighed and absorbed Yami's suggestion. Was he reading her mind? Watching Armand raise up ignited an assorted excitement within the girl. This fight would be different than the one earlier. Still, her training was beyond sparse but excuses would prove inadequate when dealing with these too knuckleheads. His thin humor perked a small upraise on the corner of the lady's mouth; nothing too noticeable. "I do want a shot at you. Just not here... ", her innocent voice resonated. The words could have been easily obscured into a sexual downplay. If only she could rephrased the statement; After the words had left, catching them were impossible . Hopefully no one would realize. It wasn't until he stood that Vivian realized he was skin and bones. The crude look she gave explained her worry for his health.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:57 am
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami began leaning back in the chair and said. "Well someone's a bit cocky." He smirked as he finished leaning back. "But, are you just going to stand here all and talk." He quit leaning back only to shoot straight up and place his hands on the table. "Or are you going to prove your strength." Yami was excited to finally take a crack at him. More importantly, to maybe take his wrist band off. Using bakuton seemed more easier then making the battle darker. "But first, eat something man." Seeing as how skinny he was, Yami was afraid about what could happen.
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:152

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand was at first excited about the apparent acceptance of his challenge, and also a little confused by the multitude of Vivian's reactions. Thankfully for her, any way to misconstrue what she said shot right over his head. It wasn't until Yami spoke up that he was recalled back to reality.

"Prove myself? Well that's the idea of challenging you both~" He sung out, like it was obvious. The sudden interest in his physical well-being caught him off guard. Armand cocked his head to the side and looked down at himself. "Oh...this." He pushed the little loose clothing he wore and draped it to the side, showing a chest that was as pale as the rest of his body. Everything was pretty defined. Bones and muscle were especially prevalent, with little room for anything extra. There were more scars across his stomach and pectorals than his forehead and arms.

He pushed his clothing back to cover his body up and shrugged. "I'm alright. Sturdier than I look~" He spun himself to lean against the doorframe. "So, you going to quit stalling? Let's get to it~".

(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:03 am
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra:80/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing Class ******** Crusher/Uzumaki Clan
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian rolled her eyes, no one was listening. How could they fight in a cafe? That'd be foolish and piss the Kage off. Obviously her squad member were visual learners. Not a single peep uttered from the girl as she weaves a way through the tables and past Armand. On the way past him a soft hand would try to intertwine with his in order to lead him outside before the match started. Once outside, a crimson glow would stain her bronze skin. The set was perfect and spoke volumes. It seemed to add to the situation as an omen of such.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:10 am
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
Yami watched as Vivian was taking Armand outside and thought to himself. "Wow...he actually go into her head." He crossed his arms before walking outside. "We should go to the training grounds." Yami didn't want to fight in a plalce were he had no choice but to hold back and the training ground is the best place not to hold back.
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:152

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:27 am

Armand didn't protest much when Vivian grabbed his hand and started to pull him out the door. Rarely people willingly made physical contact with him. Despite his sunny exterior, people tended to steer clear of him. For a shinobi perspective, it didn't look like he had everything in his head in the right order. Not to mention that this seemed completely out of character for Vivian, at least by what he learned since they first met. "This is new~" He'd say as she pulled him out.

Yami's suggestion of the training grounds sounded much better than a cramped city street. "As much as I'd love some urban warfare, I think Yami has the right idea. Let's be quick about it~" With a quick spin and reversal, Armand was now the one pulling Viv by the hand toward the training grounds, eager to get started.

(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 am
[Post in the training grounds since you have Vivian by the hand]  

Loto Teh Sake

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars glanced over to Zephyr and chuckled softly, taking another swig of his whiskey-laced tea. He glances to the Chuunin and smiles softly, "yep, that's me, super excellent Sannin of the Hidden Grass, I get all of the bitches and stack cash for days. I'm lying, things have been quiet for me and rather boring. No real interaction and no real fun." Lars shook Zephyr's hand, nodding softly, "but it's nice to meet you. Sorry to pull you away from your previous convo because of my negative energy. I just came to grips with my low sex drive and the fact that I'm not as outgoing as many others here." The Sannin laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

Lars looked to Aki and smiled softly, seeing her gorgeous back facing him, it brought back memories. Odd memories. But then he remembered that he was ditched so she could go get some from the kage, now she was here sulking. Lars creating a shadow clone from where he stood with ease, moving over to Aki and sitting beside her with a soft smile. He pushed Dominic onto the ground who had passed out from large quantities of coffee and alcohol, it does things to a man. Perhaps she was thrown off of a bridge too, but he'd pass the thought and do something kind for one of his students,

"yo, her drinks are on me,"

he utters as he sits down beside her, looking a tad concerned, "you alright girl, don't tell me you didn't have fun? I'm willing to lend an ear if you wanna talk." It was time for round two, maybe now he wouldn't be pushed aside for their voluptuous kage with her perky breasts, wide hips, built form...oh my.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:22 am
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxWith Akane gone, Aki proceeded to mope harder. She rested her elbows on the bartop and propped up her hands. There was plenty she should go do at this point, and none of it was sit at the bar like a loser. "Another round?" Asked the bartender as he passed by. She shook her head no and thanked him. It was then that a voice announced beside her that her drinks were on him. The bartender looked to her expectantly reasking his question without actually saying anything. She glanced from the man to the one who sat beside her. At first a small part of her worried this was some random man come who had come along to hit on her, but that worry washed away the moment she recognized fully that it was Lars. Aki sighed and offered him a smile before nodding to the bartender. Once her fresh drink was in her hands she began to talk. "I've made some very poor decisions lately that all cascaded into each other. And it all really started with me ditching you here when you needed a friend most. I'm sorry, Lars. I hope you can forgive me for my greed. Karma sure got me back for that." She laughed, but it was hollow. Aki took a few draws of her gin for support. "But I feel like I've done enough talking and doing for me lately. Kinda self-centered. Anything new with you? Are you feeling any better?" She asked him sincerely turning in her chair to face him. Aki truly wanted to stir the conversation away from herself. Though if he pressed, she would probably spill.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Shut Up Had0u

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 pm
Dii de Mer

XXXXXXUser Image

He could already see it, the sadness in her eyes, the hollow smile was a cover. A shroud. He was indeed fascinated with his student, but he knew when to put his intrigue aside to help someone out. He wraps an arm around her shoulder and pulls her into a soft one-armed hug, smiling softly,

"Its okay Aki, I don't blame you. I would've done it myself. Don't beat yourself up about it!" He laughs a little, "I've been doing alright dear, but I do feel that this peace will not last forever. So I continue to enjoy it while it still exists,"

the Sannin then squeezes a little tighter around her, the firmness of his chest pressing against her shoulder as she would be able to feel the Sannin's warmth. He himself looked down to her and looked concerned, frowning,

"Do you wish to talk about it? I can lend an ear if you want, a drink too if you'd like."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:36 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHer posture eased as he pulled her into a hug. She relaxed into his comfort smiling lightly at his words. Aki enjoyed the hug for a moment before leaning back into her seat. While it had been nice, she had also been balanced precariously on the bar stool. "I think I've vented enough about it lately. But I will tell you, the least of my troubles lately was that I got thrown off that damn bridge too. Can you believe that? You and I both have poor choice of partners. Too much violence." She wrapped her hands about her glass again, sipping at the alcohol. "You're right about the peace, It won't last forever. Like I said there is too much violence. I'll break my doom and gloom and just try to enjoy the peace with you." Aki looked to Lars and grinned fully and genuinely. Between Akane's wisdom and Lars' sunny presence she was already improving.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

[[ I'm sorry this post is total crap, Hadou ]]
                                                                        Shut Up Had0u

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako walked into the cafe silently, and took a seat far away from all the other patrons. She needed time to process what had just happened. Had she really just met a demon host? Had she really just said she was friends with her too? She ran a finger through her hair and sat quietly, her mind racing. At some point during her daze, someone walked up asking if she needed anything and Masako's response was quick and simple. A single coffee and a small cake she knew the cafe was known for. She didn't really plan on eating it anyway, she just needed to keep appearances up for the other people. Now more then ever, she just needed to have this dark corner to herself.

She looked out over the other patrons of the cafe and silently watched them all, going about their daily lives without the slightest hint to the dangers that lurked even within their own village, right under their noses. The woman who had taken her order had returned with it in hand and placed it on the table silently. Masako quickly shoved a bill in her hand and motioned for her to leave. And once again, she was alone. Silently she sipped on her coffee, and started to doze off. Even with the coffee, her eyes became heavy and she caught herself right before she fell face first into her cake. She poked and prodded the pastry with a fork, to tired to even want to eat it.

Masako leaned back in her chair, stretching her arms in the air and stood up, hoping that a new mission would get her mind off the events that had occured, as the cafe surely could not accomplish such a task.

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:01 pm
Jai is Lisa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako walked up to the cafe, giving it a long hard stare. She wasn't here to eat this time, but instead to greet someone. She had simply been instructed by a more senior shinobi to wait here and greet a new gennin. She leaned against a tall fence near the cafe. She stared into a small puddle on the ground near here and took in her reflection, drifting in and out of a light doze as she waited. They better hurry up whoever they are.

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The lights of her brain flickered on and off, and the girl appeared there suddenly. She didn't know or remember how she got there, but as she stared into the room she was suddenly enticed with the smell. Foods, drinks. Consumable things that wafted into the air and made her almost drool with desire. Nana looked around, noticing the others and then landing her eyes on the person she was supposed to be there for. "You." She murmured to herself, going up to the red haired and wrapping her arms around her. The genjutsu user had no boundaries and was content with with touching a complete stranger like that. "I'm Nana Uran." Her naturally rippled eyes twisted to look towards the other girl. "You are?"

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪᴛ.
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff