Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
Amekage's Office [Current: Armand 4.0] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Amaterasu smiled at his answer then spoke again."Tis a decent answer I suppose, but in your mind you are no doubt thinking something along the lines of should one be flaunting such wealth while the village is still rebuilding from the massacre. But that is exactly how you should show yourself, sure the people might be jealous but many will think if the shogun could still wear such things then we are on the road to recovery no?" The tea was ready and so she grabbed cup from the guard and took a sip. She stirred the tea a bit then once again spoke. "I'm always talking business, I ask that question every time before I begin business. It allows me to get a feel of who you are, your answer was like I said alright. Perhaps next time you will find the perfect answer. Anyways, I have mostly watched for three years and I feel now that is a good time to start cooperating. I feel as if we should discuss a plan together of how to deal with the barbarian tribes." With that she smiled then took another sip of tea.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:56 pm

User Image

Armand's attempt at keeping things light-hearted on his end fizzled out fairly quickly. He wished Hana were here. It'd keep him grounded a bit better. "Any thought of that is wiped away when they see their kage and village protectorate in rags. But...we aren't meeting to discuss fashion and its philosophies." The Amekage accepted an offered cup of tea from the guard and took a sip as well. He tasted no poison, so he swallowed it. In the event they prepared something flavorless...well...good on them.

Armand stood and pulled a map down from the front of the room, showing the Land of Rain's territory. "I am in agreement that they need to be dealt with. I propose that my men mount several expeditions into the borderlands in an attempt to make contact with some of these tribes. I will offer them mercy in exchange for loyalty. We should also try to post guards or shinobi on caravans following new trade routes. Fending off attackers and tracking them will deliver us locations of the tribes."

(Chakra): 350/350
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:5/5 - Current: 5/5
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:04 pm
User ImageHana left, dragging Oreos out with her. She did so before the shogun and Amekage began their conversation.

Exit to The Ame Training Grounds with Orias Strehkovsky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:02 am
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Amaterasu watched Armand intentionally as he drank the tea, smiling as he took a sip."Well look at that, you've fallen right into my trap. You didn't think to check for poison before drinking some drink one of my guards handed you." She stared at him for a couple of seconds before laughing. The guard snickered as well, proving this kinda of thing had happened before. "I am only kidding, a light joke to lighten the mood. Anyways I agree with your plan so far but I'm feeling we need to take a more drastic action. For the tribes who do not accept our gracious mercy need to be...exterminated. Nasty business but we should act in a way barbarians might be able to understand, surrender or die. They came to this village three years ago with the same intention, and I doubt they would have allowed surrender. If we are in agreement of this, we can move on to the next order. "

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKaijuuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX

XXChakra:65/65XX// XXRank:GeninXX//XXBloodline: MokutonXX//XXClan: Jyuugo

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are...."

After being given his answer Kaijuu silently walked off, heading for the gate and knowing his newfound comrades would meet him there soon.

....and to the dust we shall return."

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Skills In Current Use:
•••• Words Count: 428  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:15 pm

User Image

Armand smiled, albeit fairly falsely at this little jibe. Better to just appease her sense of humor and continue on. Then came the plans of dealing with the borderlanders...which Armand was very opposed to.

"I oppose. We made that mistake three years ago and were assaulted for it. Despite being fragmented, the barbarians in the borderlands are still people. I will not order my shinobi to kill non-combatants who wish to remain independent. Ruling through fear is not sustainable in this village, and never will be. I have no qualms in striking settlements that have aggressed us first, but I will never be responsible for a preemptive strike. This is not negotiable."

Armand's face was steely and unwavering in this point. Despite his willingness to integrate the barbarians with Rain's society, he would not do it by force. Armand was determined to not be the cruel ruler to stomp out the independence of tribes seeking peace.

(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Amaterasu listened and for a moment looked to be thinking, then she spoke."I see some of your points I suppose but how long can those villages remain independent...I do wonder? There is a good chance these tribes will be dragged into the fighting by the others. Do you think these tribes would except us owning the territory? I expect not, and then if they decide to attack us you would have no problem then attacking them. I suppose if your so adamant on this then we will have to adopt the wait and see attitude for these neutral tribes. Let us hope you are correct and that they will simply live peacefully." She took another sip of her tea and then sighed.

It was clear this was not her favorite business to discuss. "The next order of business if a bit more tricky to deal with, unfortunately it is long past time that I marry. Being Shogun there are things expected from me, marriage is one of them. I was thinking of this would be a good chance for us to work together. I would like to find someone suitable in the village, a ninja would work. It would help to foster a good relationship between me and the village. I figured you might be able to help me out and find someone, and when it came time have the wedding in the village, give the people something to be cheery about instead of just thinking about three years ago."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:28 pm

User Image

Armand could hardly keep his uproarious laughter in. "Miss Ryukyu, I have done a great many things in this short life time, but play matchmaker for royalty has never been one of them." He could only shrug and sip on more tea. "You'll find that most of my men are bold, of middle to poor standing in class, and very rough around the edges. Not to mention that they can be very offensive to women at times." He'd let out a few more laughs before thinking about it a bit more seriously. "Raphael Raiken's a good kid. He'd be a good match, though I'm sure you would tire of his energetic ways. He's a fantastic soldier and kinsmen in this village, but I doubt he'd make the greatest husband." Armand tried to pour over other names in his head that would be good matches.

"If you're looking for quiet and foreboding, we just got a whole shipment of those types so you're quite likely to find them with ease. Other than that, perhaps simply dress like a commoner and try talking to them. Surely you aren't beneath that, hm? If you're truly opposed, I'll have my assistant work her magic. She's much better at these sorts of things than I am."

(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:58 am
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Amaterasu gave a smile indicating that she herself found it funny."Yes I know this must be quite funny, but its quite hard to meet anyone. I can't even dress as a commoner as you say because I'm never alone, being shogun you always have someone with you. Even when I sleep guards are posted in my room, its quite annoying but I cannot say no given the reasons for the security. As of what you say about your men, well dear Armand all men are like that. The Kage of the whirlpool village is now a Special Jounin here now, he might work. If you have trouble with this matter then please do have your assistant lend her hand. Send her to me and we'll go over it together." She sighed clearly this matter was not one she really wanted to deal with but duty forced her too.

Amaterasu finished her tear then spoke again."Anyways, the last thing I wanted to speak to you about is that I'm going to be taking more of a role in the village. Nothing to drastic of course but I think its high time we work together more to ensure that the village prospers well, don't you?"

thefire158

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:100/100XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 38XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"The world is fragile, just like the minds of men and can be easily changed."

Escher arrived to the Kage's building, coming from the direction of the training grounds. He walked inside and made his way to the office. As he round the corner, he saw that the door was closed. He approached and knocked on the door. Hopefully the Kage was not busy, but you do not get that job and not be busy.

Black Fire Lord

thefire158

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Nation: RainXXRank: Gennin XX••••••••••••••••

•••• Skills Used:

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:20 pm
(be very very quiet, im hunting muffins)

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxThe rain gently pattered down onto the street, quickly draining off to the sides in rivers that quickly disappeared down a multitude of drains that crisscrossed the city like the roots of a tree. It was such a simple thing, but without the drains, the village would be a swampy wasteland. Turning her attention back to the task at hand, Masako continued to her destination. She pulled her jacket tight as the rain picked up slightly, pattering every more frequently as it fell from the sky. She passed by a small group sitting under a canopy. There was a time when she would barely be able to navigate the streets, but now, only a few groups of people huddled in the shadows. In three scarce years, they had barely recovered from that day. All around, the scars of the battle remained, even after all the blood had been wiped away. Masako nodded to the group before passing them by.

xxxxxAfter making a few more stops, she finally approached the Amekage's office. Word was that the shogun was visiting for some kind of important discussion. A number of guards surrounded the building, signally higher security than usual. A mixture of shinobi and soldier. Masako nodded to one of the shinobi guards who responded in kind by opening the door to the large office building. She passed between him and one of the soldiers, passing into the building slowly, taking a moment to shake off her jacket before continuing inside. She pulled up a piece of fabric from the jacket, pulling it over her face, leaving only her eyes uncovered as she also kept her hood up. A few strands of wet her stuck out from the hood, and the unmistakable scent of flowers still followed her. As she made her way to the main office, she noticed that another shinobi was waiting outside, having just knocked on the door. She kept her distance from him, waiting for the door of the office to open.

Stat Information
                                                                              Amegakure - Chuunin - XP: 118904 - WC: 1952

Stat Points
                                                                              xxxStrength
                                                                              Power: 0
                                                                              Toughness: 0
                                                                              xxxAgility
                                                                              Balance: 5
                                                                              Speed: 10
                                                                              xxxIntelligence
                                                                              Chakra: 60
                                                                              Chakra Control: 25

Skill Points
                                                                              Ninjutsu: 1
                                                                              Genjutsu: 1
                                                                              Taijutsu: 0
                                                                              Bukijutsu: 0
                                                                              Medical: 4
                                                                              Puppet: 0
                                                                              Sealing: 2

Passive Information:

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:100/100XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 38XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"The world is fragile, just like the minds of men and can be easily changed."

Escher turned his head slightly when he heard footsteps behind him. The scent of flowers followed. With her face cover, Escher could only tell who it was by the color of her hair and by that distinct scent. In the process of trying to figure out who she was, he had giving her a small wave so it did not seem like he was studying her like a book. Another person he has yet to met, yet he has seen her around during his three years here. Hopefully while here, the two would have introductions.

Supreme Leader Aaron

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Nation: RainXXRank: Gennin XX••••••••••••••••

•••• Skills Used:

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:32 pm

User Image

Armand heard the knock at the door from afar, but decided he would answer it after this was finished. He could've made a clone to check it out, but to do any sort of ninjutsu would be insulting in the presence of the Shogun, not to mention alarming for her guards. He hoped this would meeting of politics would end soon. He preferred to talk to his people. Armand would've also preferred that his assistant be around.

His sharingan, active as they always were, became piercing and alarmed at her mention of her taking a role in the village. This was Armand's home, and these were his people. An outside intervention was not one he would take very kindly to, had it the wrong intentions. "Speak of these ideas."

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image

Aᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜ Rʏᴜᴋʏᴜ
                                                                                Sʜᴏɢᴜɴ

Amaterasuo smiled and then heard the knock on the door."You should answer your door, its rude too keep people waiting. We'll speak more when you are finished, I would like to watch anyways. See if you give all your Genin push ups as punishment. I am interested to see the genin anyways, genin are interesting to say the least"

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:07 am
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael would sigh as they reached the Amekage's office and build up his confidence before starting up the steps that lead to the main office. Upon reaching the door he would take a deep breath and then take a step forward.

Remembering what the Amekage had said about announcing oneself upon entering the office, he would take a breath but then he noticed Armand was still in the room with the Shogun, so he would approach the room and let a set of rapid knocks rap against the door. He would nod at the other ninja before stepping back beside Kaijuu.

As he waited he sighed and turned to Kaijuu and spoke. "I noticed a look on your face my friend when I mentioned about any questions. Let me tell you that all questions are fair game, nothing will be hidden or make me mad. I should probably let you know that nothing escapes my eyes." He would flash his eyes upward for a few seconds revealing his sharingan one tomoe to his friend.

As they waited he pondered exactly what Amaterasu needed with Armand for so long. Could she be making him step down or maybe she'll be adding more guards to the village. He shuddered at that thought but kept running more possibilities of this visit. Possibly it was just a friendly visit, but that possibility was slight at best, maybe it could be true as even Shogun's have friends, but why would they be having it behind closed doors. Maybe she was here to fully take over the village from Armand, but again only the slightest of possibilities right there as Armand had much more capabilities as a leader than her as he had been leader of this village for 3 years. and he had to work his way to the top, she had been handed her position on a silver platter. But Michael would never speak up about this as to not rock the boat.

Chakra: 75/75
Elements: Raiton, Sealing, Medical
Clan/Bloodline: Sharingan and Uzumaki
Exp: 21520
Word Count: 351

malaves

A Just War

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash