Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] The 1st Reserve (Training Grounds) [Level 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 pm
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

There would be another little girl to appear near there, and how she got into the village was a pure mystery to herself and others. However she was there for a reason, not to just dilly dally around and do nothing. She was surprised to find her Daimyo almost immediately, though he seemed tied up with something violent for the moment. She began to ponder if she should interfere or not. She decided to flip a coin. Pulling out the proud coin that she would use for dinner that night, she flipped it. It went up, then down, and soon she was about twenty feet away from the shogun. "Lord Shinsei, I'm a ninja from your village. I bring a message of great importance from the Hokage."

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx
                                                                            #3A5894

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 pm
Remi and Dani Tsuinzu walked into the training grounds and looked around finding a secluded area each one nodded at each other and moved away from each other. The two were prepared to train and did not want the other interrupting each others training.

Dani Tsuinzu walked towards the edge of the clearing and activated her dojutsu, the Byakugan. She then pulled out a scrol with the Hyuuga family seal on it. Unrolling the scroll she read until she found which technique she wanted. The Hakkeshou Kaiten looked easy enough so she studied it for a second until she memorized the formation. Placing the scroll back in her bag and making sure it was secured and then began rotating her arms in a circle intil the dome appeared above and around her. Smiling Dani felt empowered to try the only other genin ability in her scroll. The Hakke Kuushou seemed even easier and she quickly decided to try it out. Planting her feet she began open palming the air until she could feel the chakra escaping her hands and hitting the nearby tree.

Remi on the other hand had his scroll with a kanji for waterfall on it. Opening the scroll he read all about the Elegant and knew this was the style for him. Without unsheathing his sword he began concentrating and soon he could feel his chakra subduing itself as he braced his legs to move. Remi's next step was to just move and move he did. The burst of speed was too much for the genin and he tripped and nearly fell. Knowing this would take some time he was prepared for the long haul.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

'My, my...I haven't seen a feral spark like this in ages...this youth is definitely entertaining.' Though he found it rather...funny. It was almost as though Shinsei were snoring him off? Perhaps a formal approach wasn't the best way to go when dealing with the Fire Shogun. To be honest, this was also...rather predicable. It was more his mistake than anything to assume that someone of this man's age would prefer the common dabble that elders and advisers seemed to thrive off before delving into the real, important matters. Their conversation was about to take a very abrupt turn, however.

Shinsei began speaking of arrangements; whatever sort of arrangement it was, the comment that followed gave it an extremely negative connotation. The situation at hand was rather unprecedented, but game-changing? Hardly. Whatever had put the hot air in this man's sail...the Lightning Shogun would have to deflate it before it blew over. "Not sure what kind of engagement you and Velox had, but...I'm violent when I need to be." A sharp note, pointed directly at the heart of the other Shogun; words cold as ice, refined to a piercing tip. "You can go ahead and try to take the girl's life. But you probably won't like the result." At about this time, chakra would begin to gather around Kaisen's eyes; if he needed to, he was an instant away from using his firepower to its absolute peak.

"As for my village...I don't tolerate weak kage. And if I find this new replacement to be equally as weak as Kisuke, they shall be replaced as well. The changing world has no place for weak leaders."

lll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        You can go ahead and try to take the girl's life. But you probably won't like the result. "Oh, really?" he asked. "Won't I?" He smiled slightly at the corner of his lips, his mind psychically peeling away at the patch that covered his right eye. "I can feel the movement of your energy. You're ready to stand your ground; that makes me happy. All disadvantage in this world stems from lack of ability, and further, lack of courage to use this "ability". So many nations throughout my conquest have been too afraid to resist, and so they were absorbed. And then what? I killed them all anyway. If you allow Kumogakure to be rolled over, then it will be rolled over. You understand that, don't you?" He stepped back, opening his palms and revealing transparent orbs; floating fields of energy. "I hate weak Kage. And I hate weak Shogun even more. The King should always overpower the subject. There should never be a single field in which he is weaker. Otherwise, the subject may very well become the King. It's the same with you, and in your nation. Don't you remember the anti-Shogun sentiment of the Raikage of old? It was working, too. You very well may have been kicked from your chair, and sent into a future of refuge and shame. That is because of your lack of ability. Look around you, Kaisen -- who here truly admires you?"

At the moment he was finished speaking, his energy transferred upwards, and he looked Kaisen dead in the eye. "Like a cancer, I have begun to spread. Soon enough, from the barbaric tribes to the south to the snow-folk of the far north, they will be calling my name; in fear, in admiration, in the depth of their peril. Will you join them, Kaisen?"

As for the girl, he ignored her until his debacle was done. She could wait, especially in the midst of such an important event.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

At his gestures, his speech...Kaisen could only grin as his Rinnegan eyes surged to life. It was at this time that he noticed. The particularly large amount of chakra movement in Shinsei's body was also dangerous; both of them were preparing to fire their weapons in the event that a conflict did arise. However...their abilities to sense energy were rather similar, and it was for that reason that Kaisen chose not to return Shinsei's gaze. Instead, he looked at the base of the man's throat, a good location for detecting any more movement on his upper or lower body, and his peripheral vision giving him a good view of most everything else around him. As always, his Rinnegan was also scanning for chakra movement in the air, and would notice if an assassination attempt were Shinsei's idea of a fun time.

"You're so tempted to fire those weapons, aren't you?" His entire speech was just...boring. A one-sided monologue completely devised for the purpose of eating up time...no, he was planning something else. Something more devious. "I can't put my finger on it; whether you've got something to prove to me, yourself...or whether or not you're just moving on impulse at this point. You come to my country, threaten my villagers, and suggest that the people of my village disrespect me? That they detest my reign and wish for me to disappear?" He could only continue grinning at this. "It's laughable, really. That you believe that the opinion of my people is enough to sway my decisions. That their petty, daily squabbles, their opinions formed completely from one-dimensional experiences could even come close to changing my ideal path for this country. For you to even come out and say that was questionable." The chakra in his body continued to prepare itself, and soon, blue tattoos would visibly began to cover his body. "So I'm gonna give you one final ultimatum, Shinsei." The immediate area around them would begin to get extremely hot--dehydratingly so--to the point where anyone within twenty feet of Kaisen would begin to feel fatigued and weakened to a very significant degree. "Leave while you still have the chance, or I'm gonna burn your cancer right off the goddamn map."

He then spoke to everyone else in the immediate area. "Everyone else needs to leave. Now. Things might get...ugly."

lll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Kaisen certainly rose to the opportunity. He was very much an idealist, as Shinsei was. He didn't want to be put down, degraded; that hurt his man feelings. He would fight for his pride, probably die because of it. Well, presuming no one else decided to ruin their Shogun-a-Shogun battle. Kleine was very eager to take this. He was . . . unbelievably excited at the chance to test himself. "Just remember one thing, Kai-sen. When you put your life on the line for your honor, there is always a chance that -- inevitably -- your life will fade." Before the heat would consume him, Kleine dashed away at extreme speeds, creating a somewhat vast distance between Kaisen and himself. The man then created a field of lightning-like energy between his palms, conducted by almost a rift in matter. The rift would begin to fire hordes of lightning bolts at Kaisen, and it would pin onto him and follow him around, continuing to release bolts until he was eradicated. This was always the initial set-up of Kleine's fight; he would pressure them and then destroy them.

His second maneuver was to begin to spread his fingers outward, a ripple of energy appearing around Kaisen. After that brief ripple, he would begin to close his fists, eagerly anticipating the man's response.

(Psycho Shock: A > SS
                                                        Initiating . . . ability #2

430/450 Chakra)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:38 am
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

His Rinnegan perceived it all; the sudden emergence of chakra within Shinsei, and what was quickly taking shape around his own body. However...Shinsei was too late to begin using an attack like this. Kaisen's ability had already been prepared well ahead of time. White flames seemed to erupt from his body, near-instantly consuming the immediate fifty foot radius around him; this put Shinsei immediately into the danger zone once again. Outside of that fifty foot radius, the twenty foot dehydration heat zone also existed; anyone within seventy feet of Kaisen at this time would probably die. Thankfully, the kiddos around there would have had plenty of time to escape the premises, so their battle would be able to proceed unchecked. The fire was equal strength to the bolts, so they were extinguished without consequence when they hit the massive wall of flames before them. Before long, the flames would begin to shape themselves into...what appeared to be a giant flame spider. Its legs were massive, and its torso was even more gigantic. During the creation, Kaisen had been raised into the air, having rather easily dodged the second ability.

Without hesitation, the spider leaped into action. Using it's massive frame, it transcended what normal shinobi speed was, skittering across the ground towards Shinsei at terrifying speeds. With each footstep, the ground was consumed in flames, the dried out grass even further aiding the spread of flames in the area. Very quickly, the Shakuton would begin dehydrating the entire training grounds, making existence in there near unbearable for anyone but Kaisen.

But that wasn't all. The spider would use it's many legs to swing and stab at Shinsei, attempting to burn him alive. Because of the technique's potency, contact alone with the flames would result in death. As long as the spider kept on Shinsei, he would be forced to employ defenses constantly, or the dehydration aura would suck the moisture from his body, weakening him at first (-2/-2), then killing him with prolonged exposure. This was Kaisen's signature technique; one that had taken him many years to master. Now...Shinsei would see first-hand the power of the Lightning Shogun.

(Spirit of Fire (A-SS): -30
                                                      565 Chakra Remaining)

lll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:53 am
lotosaki

User Image

Kamizuki:
He could not help but to shake his head. His brother had been doing something he would have considered beyond stupid. Whatever the case, he allowed his brother to continue onward. The blonde's eyes no longer peered at the woman but back at the handful of other shinobi in the training grounds. He could not help but to wonder what in the world was happening in each individuals' life.

Kamina:
Kamina, on the other hand, decided to become the good civilian and help those in need. Though, he did not take the time to even consider why the female had been in such an attire in the first place. He drew closer and closer. "Yes, I can," he spoke almost happily. Then, all of a sudden, his brother's voice rang clear in his head. 'Did you just feel that!?' his brother's thoughts questioned. Kamina had felt very strong presences and, atop that, a shift in chakra as one activated a technique.

Both:
This was bad. The both of them could tell those responsible for the surges of power where way beyond their own lead. "Well," Kamina began to speak as he turned to the woman. "Guess you're going to have to do me a favor and," he glanced back a tad just to see what exactly was going on. "Leave this place with us if you'd like some help." With that, he watched as his elder brother began to exit the training grounds. "We don't have all day!" Kamizuki shouted back to the both of them. Kamina would wait only a few more seconds before going to catch up with his brother. 'We're going to the District,' Kamizuki's words would once again reach Kamina through the use of telepathy.

{{Exit}}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Kleine could predict the rise of energy too, and had feasted one of his eyes on a far-off tree for when Kaisen's energy would release. He continued to back away just in case, and when his energy manifested, he immediately used Kaisou on the far-off object in order to transfer places with it. This sent him hundreds of feet away, easily protecting him from the radius of both the blast and the dehydration. He also focused the Psycho Shock now on degrading the fire technique, which would result in the both of them being destroyed over a brief period. It was unfortunate to have to trade energy for energy, especially when the man had more than him, but such was the reality in this situation.

As for Kaisen's "dodge" of the reality-warped area, Shinsei didn't think it was quite so easy. From the moment of the ripple to the ignition, especially as the man had been closing his fists, there was only a second; Kaisen had used a technique since then, directed and transformed it. At the very most, he would be able to escape the radius at the grit of his teeth. After that happened -- presuming it did -- the matter would shape into a chaotic field of energy, almost as if transparent brainwaves following after Kaisen, seeking to destroy the rest of his body. This shift would be so quick that Kaisen would have to immediately begin dodging the quick, manipulated, accelerated chaotic wave that was quickly going to completely disassemble his body into mere fickle matter. All the while, Shinsei kept far away from the fire, becoming airborne about a hundred or so feet high just to remain completely kept away from the dehydration and the burning effects. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was active, and he was staring intensely at his opponent, awaiting any single move.

(Reality Warping: LV. 2 A > SS

410/450)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:25 am
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

In response to the newest...mutation, Kaisen merely put his hands together for the Hellfire Clap. The roaring white flames surged forth, matching power with the oncoming waves of energy and canceling both techniques out then and there. However...Kaisen wasn't done. Once again, his tattoos roared to life; however, their form was a little different this time. The visage that erupted from his body this time can be most accurately compared to...the Perfect Susanoo. Four arms, each wielding a viciously hot white blade...wings, and the very same samurai armor that struck fear into the hearts of the gokage. From inside of this shroud, Kaisen formed a single hand seal before the warrior lunged towards Shinsei, swinging all of its blades to unleash incredibly hot waves of searing, dehydrating flame towards his opponent.

While the hand seal was being formed, two ethereal warriors would form inside of the Spirit of fire, each to his side. They would also form hand seals, one of ram, the other of boar. At this time...Shinsei would feel an extreme, massive buildup of chakra in Kaisen's body, one that doubled the regular usage of even a single SS-rank jutsu. If he didn't realize it already...something big was coming. Soon.

Not to mention he was now in danger of the dehydration aura again, but that was besides the point. He had bigger fish to fry now, with a four-armed samurai lunging at him.

(Spirit of fire (A-SS): 30
                                                      Hellfire Clap (A-SS): 20
                                                      Technique #2 Prep

515 Chakra remaining)

lll

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

User Image

۞ 270/270 ۞ The Vision ۞ Genin ۞ Eight-Tails۞ Three/Three

[INDENTT]User ImageWhat is this?

[INDENTT] This immense power. What the hell is this. The energy surging around my body seemed to lift me into an a weak state of high. How enjoyable. I'll leave....for now.

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Shinsei could feel an extreme mass of energy approaching from high above, this taking place after the fiery beast formed from Kaisen's flames. The shinobi managed to keep out of range of his attacks, and the dehydration, using his natural, massive speed. He continued to bolt through the air until such an action proved unnecessary. While mid-air, he used the ability "Psycho Soul", keeping it stationed at about fifty feet away from him, the entity taking the form of a thick wall and blocking the fire creature's attacks. He did not do much else, he just waited for the attack from above, slightly lowering his altitude in the meantime.

(Psycho Soul: A to SS

390/450)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:37 pm
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

lll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:27 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Silence. When the meteorite descended, Kleine did as well, though he hovered at least thirty feet above the ground. He sent the Psycho Soul to smother the fiery beast, and then signaled to Kaisen that he was done with hostilities. "To be honest, I always believed that I would far surpass Lars," he said. "In the depth of my mind, I had a vision to become the strongest shinobi alive. And by my accounts until today, I believed that I was. However . . . you, at this moment in time, are capable of killing me. I will not say that you are distinctly better than me, but your extended experience in the battlefield has equated to more physical and spiritual stamina, and so our equal power would eventually be outdone by your superior endurance. The thing is, though, you're at the end of your line. You're not gonna get much better. Eventually, I'll surpass you. And when I do, I'll kill you, without hesitation. Do you understand what sort of man I am, Kaisen? I'm a small fish that wanted to become a shark. In order to do that, I ate every other fish in my pond, then the lake, then the sea." He looked away, off to the distance; he admired the sight of this land when it was burning and starved.

It was picture perfect. But he didn't have all day in idleness to detail such a sight; that was often the issue with . . . warzones, they weren't quite inhabitable enough to narrate in proper form. "I didn't come here for anything positive. I wanted to remind everyone around that I'm still the villain, that I'm still around and that they need to conform to martial order to survive me. I didn't want an alliance, or a treaty, or a positive affliction towards one of your officials. I still don't. Not because I don't respect you; I must say that out of all the villages around, I respect Kumo the most. You've created so many superior warriors, born and bred in a harsh, hot, and unforgiving environment. However, that is why I must destroy you. I have something to prove. That Konoha is the best, and its people the mightiest. And so, Kaisen --" He smiled, "We will never be at peace. You should be prepared for the future. It lies in wait."

(exit)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 am
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

As Kleine left, Kaisen was just...still grinning. "No matter what, Shinsei...if you get stronger than you are now, I would have no qualms with you taking my life. Just as I did now, I put my life in the pot; the winner reaps all the rewards." After he left, Kaisen raised his palms to the sky. Using raw gravity manipulation, he moved the meteor back into the atmosphere for another use. Then...it was to the Raikage's Office.

lll

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces