Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:38 pm
xInnocent Evilx
June 6

A little about me? My name is Jessica (Really common I know). I am a highschool student and a proud theater junkie. I have been in many plays and musicals (mostly musicals), such as....Grease, Legally Blonde, Willy Wonka, and most recently Bye Bye Birdie, to name a few.

Fun Fact: I've moved 12 times.

Welcome! I love musicals. Which parts did you play? Do you enjoy movies, too?
I volunteer at our local stage theaters so I get to see all the Broadway shows that come to town - so much fun!

And you're our first June birthday Villager! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:40 pm
ManaSenpai
JoyRose
ManaSenpai
well...yeah. but only this account xD im not planning to use my old account ( except to use the last gcash i have there >x< )

Ok. Yes, I sometimes would like to be able to put all my mule's pennies together but that's unfortunately not how Gaia Cash works. I also use my mules to get freebies. blaugh

haha,well,i already used all the gcash i had,so im on onto with this one. xD i might log in once in a while in the old one just cause,but,meh ;v;

Yes, I generally ignore my mules, too. lol  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:44 pm
JoyRose
xInnocent Evilx
June 6

A little about me? My name is Jessica (Really common I know). I am a highschool student and a proud theater junkie. I have been in many plays and musicals (mostly musicals), such as....Grease, Legally Blonde, Willy Wonka, and most recently Bye Bye Birdie, to name a few.

I volunteer at our local stage theaters so I get to see all the Broadway shows that come to town - so much fun!

Well, In Willy Wonka I was Mrs. Bucket and in Legally Blonde I was an inmate (Awesome jump rope routine) and several other ensemble members. Since I've moved around so much it has been hard to have the directors get to know me very much and trust me with big roles. This one time I played Duchess in a middle school rendition of Aristocats...I didn't like running around on stage in a white full body leotard with fur on my torso.

Movies? I enjoy watching the musical movie versions if that's what you mean.

That's so cool! I should try that, I would love to see musicals like that!!

Woohoo First June! (D-day is my B-day ;P)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 pm
JoyRose

haha wow xD  

SkullMaryBooty

SkullMaryBooty

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:52 pm
xInnocent Evilx
JoyRose
xInnocent Evilx
June 6

Well, In Willy Wonka I was Mrs. Bucket and in Legally Blonde I was an inmate (Awesome jump rope routine) and several other ensemble members. Since I've moved around so much it has been hard to have the directors get to know me very much and trust me with big roles. This one time I played Duchess in a middle school rendition of Aristocats...I didn't like running around on stage in a white full body leotard with fur on my torso.

Movies? I enjoy watching the musical movie versions if that's what you mean.

That's so cool! I should try that, I would love to see musicals like that!!

Woohoo First June! (D-day is my B-day ;P)

I've enjoyed many musicals, both live and on screen. Our local movie theaters have started a thing where they show old classics I love like Gigi and Wizard of Oz on the big screen at a reasonable price - fun stuff!

D-day?!? Well, could be worse, I guess. At least a summer birthday has advantages being far from Christmas, but they get short-changed at school as a kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:02 pm
JoyRose

I've enjoyed many musicals, both live and on screen. Our local movie theaters have started a thing where they show old classics I love like Gigi and Wizard of Oz on the big screen at a reasonable price - fun stuff!

D-day?!? Well, could be worse, I guess. At least a summer birthday has advantages being far from Christmas, but they get short-changed at school as a kid.

Yea, I've always been the youngest in my grade though it kinda went with my baby face. During freshman year I was known as a "Fetus" and even know I have people mistake me as a freshman even though i'm a Junior.  

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:52 pm
xInnocent Evilx
JoyRose

Yea, I've always been the youngest in my grade though it kinda went with my baby face. During freshman year I was known as a "Fetus" and even know I have people mistake me as a freshman even though i'm a Junior.

Same! I was the youngest in my grade because I started school in a system that let kids start school if they turned 5 by the end of October, and my birthday was is October 10th. Then we moved to a district that only allowed kids to start if they were 5 before September 1st, so I was at least a month or more younger than everyone else in my grade. And like you, I have a youthful appearance. I was out of college on my second career as a substitute teacher in a high school and had to take care to dress like a professional adult or be mistaken for a student!

A favorite story I still tell was when I'd just been married and my new husband and some friends and I went to a bar. We were all in our late twenties, and the boys had never been asked for ID before, but my presence made everyone in the group look younger! And then I couldn't find my ID and begged to be let in with my library card because I wasn't going to drink alcohol anyway. It was funny!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:12 am
JoyRose

Same! I was the youngest in my grade because I started school in a system that let kids start school if they turned 5 by the end of October, and my birthday was is October 10th. Then we moved to a district that only allowed kids to start if they were 5 before September 1st, so I was at least a month or more younger than everyone else in my grade. And like you, I have a youthful appearance. I was out of college on my second career as a substitute teacher in a high school and had to take care to dress like a professional adult or be mistaken for a student!

A favorite story I still tell was when I'd just been married and my new husband and some friends and I went to a bar. We were all in our late twenties, and the boys had never been asked for ID before, but my presence made everyone in the group look younger! And then I couldn't find my ID and begged to be let in with my library card because I wasn't going to drink alcohol anyway. It was funny!

Ahah, that's funny. I'll probably end up doing that to my friends when I get old aswell. At this point it's just other people being like "Hey, you're a freshman right?" then I kinda do an awkward upset dance then say no and run away. Did I mention i'm really weird? XD The perks of being a theater student and not caring what people think about you!

My cousin has the same problem, she just turned 30 and works as a substitute teacher and she has to work hard so that they don't mistake her as a student.

Random question: Do you watch any TV shows?  

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 am
xInnocent Evilx
JoyRose

Ahah, that's funny. I'll probably end up doing that to my friends when I get old aswell. At this point it's just other people being like "Hey, you're a freshman right?" then I kinda do an awkward upset dance then say no and run away. Did I mention i'm really weird? XD The perks of being a theater student and not caring what people think about you!

My cousin has the same problem, she just turned 30 and works as a substitute teacher and she has to work hard so that they don't mistake her as a student.

Random question: Do you watch any TV shows?

Yes I like "Once Upon A Time" and "Reign" and "Scorpion" among others. You?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:41 pm
JoyRose

I use to watch Once Upon a Time, but I got really far behind and gave up trying to catch up. The shows that are still going that I watch are: Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, and The Flash. Shows that I've watched that aren't running any more are: Smallville, Secret Circle, and Heros.  

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:02 pm
xInnocent Evilx
JoyRose

I use to watch Once Upon a Time, but I got really far behind and gave up trying to catch up. The shows that are still going that I watch are: Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, and The Flash. Shows that I've watched that aren't running any more are: Smallville, Secret Circle, and Heros.

I enjoyed watching Smallville. The lovely girl who played Lana now stars in another favorite of mine, Beauty and the Beast. It's currently on hiatus but should return soon. The Flash looks like fun, too!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:20 pm
JoyRose

I enjoyed watching Smallville. The lovely girl who played Lana now stars in another favorite of mine, Beauty and the Beast. It's currently on hiatus but should return soon. The Flash looks like fun, too!

I've been wanting to watch that and you should definitely try watching The Flash, the main guy is so adorkable!  

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:20 am
xInnocent Evilx
JoyRose

I've been wanting to watch that and you should definitely try watching The Flash, the main guy is so adorkable!

When is it on? If it's Tuesdays I can't - my family is recording too many shows on Tuesdays as it is. Supernatural, Justified, NCIS: New Orleans, and I don't even remember the rest. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 am
JoyRose

When is it on? If it's Tuesdays I can't - my family is recording too many shows on Tuesdays as it is. Supernatural, Justified, NCIS: New Orleans, and I don't even remember the rest. lol

Awwww darn it is on Tuesday... You should consider buying it when the first season is out, I don't know if it is or when it will be.  

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:50 am
xInnocent Evilx
JoyRose

Awwww darn it is on Tuesday... You should consider buying it when the first season is out, I don't know if it is or when it will be.

That's a good idea. I'll see if the Library has it. I never buy DVDs any more really, just rent them from the library and watch them and I'm done. There are a few exceptions, but usually once is enough for me.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff