Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:48 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

xxxxxHer smile did not falter at his terms. In fact, the Cheshire grin seemed to widen if that was even possible. She gave the gate guard a nod of acknowledgement, "I would not expect anything less from such a grand village. Thank you very much." With entrance now permitted Paracelsus stepped forward with a slight sway in her hips.

Credit: Hadou! He's the best!

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:24 pm
Seimei stretched his arms above his head as he walked down the road to Konoha's gates. As he approached, he just managed to catch a glimpse of a white-haired figure, who he supposed was Sofia, being granted entrance. It would take a few more minutes before he got to the gates himself and when he found himself there, he quickly shot off a question before the gate guard could even open his mouth. "Quick question," the casually smiling brown-haired man asked, "the white-haired person that just entered a little bit ago, was she named Sofia? You see, I'm supposed to be traveling with her, but I took a bit too long getting ready at the beginning so she just went and left me in the dust," and hoped that he didn't look too suspicious. He really didn't mean anything suspicious but he understood how he could come off like it with the way he phrased his question. At least he had his looks going for him. Seimei didn't look like he could hurt a fly unless it was part of a joke. He didn't even have any weapons on his person.

Panthers7

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:41 pm
Kagetsukiko

The guard blinked to the words of the youth. Curious as to the connection that he had with the woman they had just let in. The jounin narrowed his eyes to the curiosity of it all and would hold his position, "I see... Well what is the village that you hail from, before you enter into Konoha?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:47 pm
"Village?" Seimei asked, noting that his own question had not been answered but deciding to just let it slide, "I hail from no village in particular. I was born and raised in a small village outside of the Fire Country, but it's been years since I left it to live on my own." A carefree smile lit up Seimei's face, the young man blissfully oblivious to the assumption that the "village" this gate guard asked of was going to be answered with one of the major hidden villages. It really didn't matter either way to him. Konoha would be the first hidden village he'd ever set foot into.

Panthers7

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Kagetsukiko

The guard was admittedly focused on only one thing, and that was to seek validity of truth from the woman. Anyone can say they mean no harm, but without doing some rather socially unacceptable procedures the trust in the word of a stranger is only tenderly made. The Jounin had made a small test to see if his youth would slip up on a possible lie from the woman from before. Now, either he could even further take her word for it or assume that he was just pretending klutzy. Taking a small permissive step to show allowance the guard would speak and say the same kindly warning, "As I have told your teacher, welcome to the village of Konoha. Although please do understand that you will be under surveillance throughout your village. Follow the rules, and I am sure you will enjoy yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 pm
"Of course. Of course," Seimei sung in agreement quite lightly. Although, if he was honest, he didn't understand why all the high security. However, he was very well aware of how little he knew of the world outside and accepted it as something that was customary to do in Konoha. With a nod of his head--if he had a hat, Seimei would have tipped it to the guard as well--Seimei entered the village with a happy stride.

-Exit-

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi would depart from the village to head towards his home. Wanting to train a little bit on himself, and work on a style that he has been working on for quite some time. Hoping to put it into fruition and bring another Taijutsu style to life. But before he left the gates, Yumi formed a seal to create a clone and take a seat amongst the gate guards, just as an insurance policy in case anything goes south during his departure or something requires his attention.

[ Exit ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Chuunin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would exit through the gates as he went to search for the uchiha. He also had his dog with him.

exit//
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 190/190
Strength:7
Speed:6

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin walked as she came by a village. She continued to walk it's path as she came to big gates. The name: konoha for short. She was immediately stopped. She tried to get around him as they wouldn't let her by. She quickly rose to anger as her tendrils were about to come out her sleeves on both arms. Gin took a deep breath taking a few steps back to calm herself down. The guards told her she must wait. Why ? She never knew.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 am
Rockgirl809

The guards were only remotely astonished that the girl believed that she was going to just stride right past them. Why did everyone assume the gates were an open invitation? No village truly has that policy, or at least ones that wish to keep standing. The main guard at the gates, whispered something to one who would take towards the inner village as he spoke up. "What is your business here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:39 pm

User Image

Gin grew frustrated. Who was this guard to get in her business. She figured the guard wasn't going to budge unless she answered the question. "Train, travel, learn... Are you done ?"

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:14 pm
Rockgirl809

The guards eyes went half-lidded to the response. "Being that you are not from this village, do you have a formal request from your Kage to train in Konoha that has already been agreed between villages?" The guard further inquired. The answer was insubstantial enough for him to all a random stranger shinobi int the village for a reasons so minuscule.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:28 pm

User Image

Gin grew confused as the guard asked the question. "A formal request to learn different ways ?" Gin laughed lightly then grew very serious. "Your joking right ?" Gin didn't understand why you would need a note just to enter any village.

Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Panthers7

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:47 am
Rockgirl809

The guards chuckled along with her as if this was a good 'ole joke, "HAHAH!!!! I'M...JUST... serious." The guard said halting his faked laugh abruptly as his eyes narrowed, "What village in their right mind would allow a stranger past their gates without adequate reason? If you were sent by a Kage, you would have some form of note, or had some form of information of your arrival but that has not been so. Better yet if you were to travel, an individual of higher rank would've accompanied you to this destination if their reasoning for entering held any importance." The jounin crossed his arms across his chest and stood his ground, "Right now all I am seeing is a child playing outside of their home. Or...if the home is outside, a rogue ninja. But given I don't hold sufficient enough evidence to apprehend you, I suggest you come up with a better reasoning next time you want to enter a village." The guard said, making it quite known that the entry into the gates now were off-limits.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff