Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:18 am
【ʜᴀʟᴛ │ WHO GOES THERE?

▷ ▶ _________ 〈 you're being watching, every minute, every second 〉

Who ever comes by, must proceed to enter these gates with caution. You never know who might.. spring up to attack you~

Thats exactly whats at the beginning no rules no telling me I need to wait. If i knew that then I would of done so but since you guys didn't put that how the heck am i suppose to know.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 am
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi sighed, tilting her head as the poor guy died. "You really didn't have to kill him." She said pointedly at Hades, crossing her arms to give him a serious glare. Though, at heart she didn't really care. All she knew is that they were from the same clan, but she only knew him for about five seconds. She sighed, going up to Hades and looking up towards him, poking him in the chest. "How can you just kill so easily?" This would be the first time officially talking to the older guy, but she was beyond angry. When you can talk things through, death wasn't the way to go. Peaceful measures were best.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"You killed a non-threat." Kagirinari stared at Hades first, but switched her gaze to War, who was a foreigner, and far more of a threat than the boy who had just been dispatched. She, however, was not threatened...she didn't have enough emotion to feel threats or fear like others, so she did what any insane person would've done. She jumped in to the air, her ascent aided by winds swirling beneath her feet. When she was eye-level with War, she threw a straight punch at his chest without any regard for her own personal safety. Even if she hit him, she wouldn't do much beyond injure her own hand, given that she...wasn't exactly the most physically fit fighter in the village. War would, at most, think somebody started pelting him with marshmallows.

"Who are you? You don't seem like you're here for random slaughter, but you did happen to make a mess of things by doing that." That would be Kagirinari's complaint after she finished throwing punches at War, which would pretty much amount to nothing since, as before, he probably wouldn't notice. If he did, he'd probably notice she was faaaar from doing any real damage to him with those hits. Was she very menacing at all? Not really. However, she knew physical combat wasn't her realm in the first place. There may have been a science behind it, but Kagirinari didn't have time for it. She preferred her results in a different fashion, making her a threat in an entirely different way thanks to her combat methods.

Jai12321

GodlyHades

[quote="Avedis Angelus"

Black Fire Lord
【ʜᴀʟᴛ │ WHO GOES THERE?

▷ ▶ _________ 〈 you're being watching, every minute, every second 〉

Who ever comes by, must proceed to enter these gates with caution. You never know who might.. spring up to attack you~

Thats exactly whats at the beginning no rules no telling me I need to wait. If i knew that then I would of done so but since you guys didn't put that how the heck am i suppose to know.)

I'm sorry, I warned you people were planning on killing you the moment you walked in.  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:30 am
Jai12321

Valentine Valtieri

Ozzy sighed in relief as he deactivated his sharingan, he killed him so easily. He stared at the the hokage "We need to speak... now it is extremely important" Hesounded serious a lot happened in mist and the leaf was in danger. But he did not want to make it publicly known he would let the hokage decide what to do with the information. Just remembering what he saw sent chills down his spine. He then looked at at kirumi "He did what had to be done... that is what the mist ninja would have done to us if we would have been caught."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:35 am
User Image

[Samurai Class][Raetrai Clan][Shikomitsuya][No Element]
[Kirigakure][Jounin(Presence Wise Seems like a Equivalent Kage)][Chakra: 200/200]
(Strength: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )
(Speed: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )

War, would take a standing position, after his blade had cleaved through what was left of the body Hades had melted essentially. Hades then spoke to him, and the only thing War would do to answer him is lift the large gauntlet, showing Hades the scratched out Kirigakure mark on the metal gauntlet. Then suddenly, as he turned his head, he finally noticed a tiny girl was punching him while in mid air it seemed. He mounted the large blade on his back, and then would grab the small girl out of the air, sitting her on his shoulder. It was kind of like his way of apologizing he supposed for the brutal murder right in front of her face...and also a way to get her to stop punching him, despite barely feeling anything from it at all. He would then turn looking at Hades with his glowing red eyes, almost as if he expected Hades...but soon enough he noticed Kai...War would pretty much look Kai directly in the eyes, it seemed as though War expected Kai and Hades both to explain something to this girl he now had sitting on his shoulder...considering he didn't want to speak.

Ninja Log
Styles/Stages In Use

Jutsu Used

oG Ace

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:56 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"Hm...?" Kagirinari was not a child, and refused to be treated like one. Of course, compared to him, her measly strikes were a non-threat too, so this probably would've happened even if she didn't touch him at all. It'd be a huge blow to somebody's pirde, but she already knew there was no point in complaining about it. She sat at War's shoulders, swinging her legs back and forth on a whim while she sighed at the way things had ended up turning out. "That's not an answer, but I suppose it will do. As for you two, Kirumi already clued me in on what's happening, so you can consider the mission successful. Tell me the details back at my office, and...we'll also discuss a promotion. From what Kirumi told me, your life was at greater risk than I thought, so I added a bonus for work done." That bonus being more money. Those two had completed what Kagirinari considered an S-rank mission. A whooping 27,000 addition to their funds couldn't have been bad at all, and Kagirinari didn't mind parting with it.

Today was turning in to an interesting day from what Kagirinari had discerned. She would've preferred any other route, but it wasn't as if she was the one who got to choose how things turned out. Instead, it was those two from Kusa, and while Kagirinari wasn't threatened by much, she found that this may have been something beyond her capabilities. She needed a way to protect Konoha, but to that end, she needed to know their powers. If she knew their powers, she'd also know their weakness, and that would mean she could keep things to a minimal amount of danger. She would need Ozzy to tell her everything he saw, since he had been in the fray for longer than Kirumi, but she would want them both at her side as jounin for sticking through such a dangerous situation. That's why she wanted them to meet her at her office later. She noticed that War looked in the direction of her shinobi, so she looked in that direction as well. What did they know of the giant? She expected answers, naturally.

Jai12321

GodlyHades

[quote="Avedis Angelus"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai would look at the damage that was done and just sigh. "Hey, little girl shut up. It's obvious. He wasn't prepared. That was his mistake as a shinobi. Secondly, instead of just walking in like a normal person. He infiltrated. If he was on an infiltration mission he should of at least tried to blend in by walking by normally. He caste the first stone. He now BBQ dinner for the wolves. Such a shame, but what more can be done?" Kai stated as he looked at the body and then felt around. The body still warm, like cake fresh out the over. Picking up the remains of a head band, he would look at a piece of metal before throwing it down. "Ehhh, It says mist I think. I can't tell .i only see a wave. It could be Amegakure too. Hades, next time try not to burn people to a crisp. He could of had information that we needed. Now it all burned." Kai stated sarcastically. He doubt this kid had any good info. Either way, he would look at War who was now looking him in the eyes and look up at the Hokage on his shoulders. "Ohh yeah. Hokage Sama. This is War, me and my brother Hades know him from way back. He helped us against Rogue shinobi long ago during.. If I remember correctly, chunin days. Either way, if he is here. That means something happened with Kirigakure. Or he just simply got tired of that place. Hell, moist there I heard. Either way, he would be a good asset for the village. Though he doesn't talk much. Would you please allow him refuge to the village? I'm sure he would wear the head band proudly" Kai explained as he looked at the woman. Finishing up with the situation, he would then activate his sharingan. However, only the 3rd tomoe as he wanted to be ready just in case more runts snuck in. If not, he was gonna kick Hades a** for going overboard. Returning and positioning back to Hades, the little brother would have to scold him. "You already suck at Patience. Do we really have to go over control again. We are good shinobi, but I don't think mother would of approved of you charring someone alive. A fatality, a finisher. Sure, I don't care. However, there is a thing that's called too much. It not really shown here, however you will need know this for later. Remember what our purpose in life is. Try not make Hokage more mad in future" Kai would whisper into his brother's ear before leaning away and watching the sitauton.

Avedis Angelus

oG Ace

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:09 am
Ozzy nodded and vanished

((Done for the day I'll be on tommorow smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:14 am
User Image

The thought of promotion made her temporarily turn away from Hades, and her eyes widen. Then there was the pay she was getting- she felt almost breathless. That was, until Kai Uchiha shattered everything by calling her a little girl. "I don't care if he deserved it for being an idiot," She went over to the charred boy, leaning over him and poking at his exposed bones. It felt disgusting, but oddly satisfying. "As a fellow clans member I'm giving him a proper burial outside the village. His name was Zachery Raiken, from Kirigakure. He was only a chuunin..." She said that just to notify the Hokage of who he was, nothing more nothing less. She was still super excited to get promoted, planning on getting back to training as soon as possible.

140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 am
User ImageUser Image
Ω
He would atone for his sin ...
Kirumi would start to yell at the Uchiha while he was offguard. The boy would place his crimson hues onto hers, locking into a gaze, one that she would remember. The Sharingan was beautiful, but misunderstood, by having its power it ment he had suffered. But what would she understand? "I was raised not to be a killer but to protect my family, my home." He told her in response to her yelling. He would shift his frame towards the village, making it apparent to the conversation while turning his hues towards her own once more. "I would slay down God himself if he tried to hurt my own brother." With that he would face the Hokage who seemed to be ..fighting with War? He almost smiled in fact, especially when the brute tried to reason with her with his understanding. However Kai would take his place in explaining who he actually was, but then his younger brother would begin to scowl him. It was almost hard to tell which one of the pair was the actual older brother. "Forgive me." He would tell Kai. Words couldn't be spoken when it came from the heart, did he even know what lengths of pain he would go through to protect him, and the rest of his clan? "Hokage. He was not a threat in your eyes ... However I would protect yo- the village with my life, I do not take that vow lightly." He retorted angrily. Flames would erupt from his mouth as his emotions stirred, trying to keep calm when his body was the living Sun had its arduousness. Slowly his stride would become known, his body clad in black, retrieving what he destroyed with War. "His body was my responsiblity. I'll bury him with my bare hands." Usually his word was final unless it came from his superiors. Hoping no one would pester him for his ideal, he would pick the body up. "War we need to catch up later."

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 280/300
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

Negative J3T

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 am
User Image

She felt oddly insulted that he would just casually pick up the body- he had killed him with his own hands and now he would dare try to make amends by burying it? Kirumi frowned, the smell of a roasted body wafting through the air. She didn't want him touching the body, it was hers. It was her clan-mate, and as Hades spoke of wanting to protect his brother and his family. "You realized you just killed my family- One that came here trying to get to know me. You claim to fight- to kill to protect your own family?" Kirumi shook her head, trying to understand his logic. He murdered him in cold blood, and the more she thought about it the more enraged she felt. "Killing isn't the same as protecting. To hell if you think I'm going to give you the satisfactory of burying my family to help you sleep at night." She practically tore the body from his hands, her eyes watering a little. It was probably because her brothers death anniversary was soon- but to have another dead family member sucked.

140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

riotb0y

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:04 am
User Image

[Samurai Class][Raetrai Clan][Shikomitsuya][No Element]
[Kirigakure][Jounin(Presence Wise Seems like a Equivalent Kage)][Chakra: 200/200]
(Strength: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )
(Speed: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )

War, nodded to Kai, and then nodded to Hades. Glancing slightly upwards, apparently the girl was the Hokage. He didn't really care to be honest either. To him she was just a small somewhat adorable little girl, who seemed to despite her likely mental protest, enjoy sitting on his shoulder. Kai explaining War's relation to him and Hades was satisfactory to War...but now he posed a single question, as he looked back and forth, almost as if searching for someone. His little travelling companion seemed to not be near his side. He was curious as to where the boy had disappeared to, but kind of shrugged it off as he sort of just stood there.

Ninja Log
Styles/Stages In Use

Jutsu Used

oG Ace

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:46 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru slapped his hand together and made a wood clone come out of his body. The two stood side by side now they jumped down to the ground and prepared for his assualt. He still did not see him.

Chakra Reserves: 297

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kai would look at the two pop off and was a little surprise at how un vocal the Hokage was. Either way, he would just let them be before the tension between the two started to just annoy him. Gosh, were they gonna fight or were they gonna ********? Really was. Hearing his brother's words, Kai would just look away. No use asking for something that wasn't needed. As the body was ripped from Hades hands, Kai would just sigh. "Enough you two. Hades. Honestly deep down I believe there is no use fretting the past. Keep with the emotions then it would be me that has to worry about protecting you. As for you little girl..Just put the body down. In the end he was a nobody. Who knows, the same person you trying to bury could of been a person who would try to kill you later on in life. Besides, soon he left. If he didn't have permission he probably was a missing nin. With that, I believe there is a special group of ninja (like Haku was or was believed to be) that really should take care of the situation instead of us. He is not our ninja. Not our problem." Kai stated, "Now just put the body down and stop being dramatic. Sure he was from your clan but do you personally know him though? Have you spent more than a week with him? I really don't see where your emotions of feelings about this guy is even coming from. He's dead. He shared your last name. That's all. If you gonna be this emotional as a shinobi then fine. Go bury him. If that makes you happy, but go ahead and make your tombstone as well to save us the trouble." Kai stated in a cold tone that could turn Australia into Antarctica. Didn't matter if she may seem young. Kai be damned if had to ally with her and she let her emotions cause a fatality for Konoha. Best she learned now then later. Looking more towards War, he was a little worried at fact he was looking around for someone. "Everything okay War? Was something lost?" Kai asked.

Avedis Angelus

oG Ace

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items