Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:30 am
Panthers7
Rockgirl809
Panthers
ok I probably should have specified which clone went where because if you grabbed the volcano one your hand should be on fire, 3rd degree burn sooo... Uhh. I'll edit my post to which one went where so you can edit that part so I can better understand what I type.
P.s. Sh1t man you typed a whole essay lol. I took one look at it and was about to not read that entire thing. You attack both my clones only right ? Or did I miss something ?

Lol that was a crappy post XD Typing late at night makes for lazy post sXD

And that is correct. He "attacked" one clone as a attempted set up to take out both clones at once via explosive tag and force.

It's really hard to keep up with everyone's post lol. But I did edit what clone went where and stuff so does it matter which one you grabbed ? Cause like I said. For whichever one you choose one of them will cause pain lol. Or do you want me to choose which one you grab ? And idk about you but the whole punching her in the face.. Was that the real one or clone ?
I'll post tonight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 pm
IrIshInjun95

Sooo uhm... My arms are gone forever orrrrrrrr ?  

Rockgirl809

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:36 am
Rockgirl809
IrIshInjun95

Sooo uhm... My arms are gone forever orrrrrrrr ?

Not sure if Jiongu would grow them back but unless they do yes they are gone. Puppet arms are available though just so you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:51 am
Hey guys, seems like my family wants to go out for Thanksgiving. I'll address everyone then. But, I do hope everyone has an amazing thanksgiving blaugh  

Panthers7

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:33 pm
Just throwing this out there, but wont Gin die of blood loss from having both arms severed? Doesn't that defeat capturing alive? Also, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:47 pm
The Chilling Autumn Rains
Just throwing this out there, but wont Gin die of blood loss from having both arms severed? Doesn't that defeat capturing alive? Also, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No because the jinton should cauterize the wound technically as it disentigrates the arm as it was never there  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:59 pm
IrIshInjun95

No because the jinton should cauterize the wound technically as it disentigrates the arm as it was never there

So now... I have no arms because of you. Thanks so much. And uhm. I never thought about if I even had blood cause of the tendrils. Thanks once again Irish. For disentigrating my arm. Said to take it. But ok. I'll remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 am
Rockgirl809
IrIshInjun95

So now... I have no arms because of you. Thanks so much. And uhm. I never thought about if I even had blood cause of the tendrils. Thanks once again Irish. For disentigrating my arm. Said to take it. But ok. I'll remember.

Tentacles regrow, they just wont have skin around them now, but you can still form them into the shape of hands and fingers, its one of the cool things about Jiongu.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:26 am
Kitten Kashensu
Rockgirl809
IrIshInjun95

Tentacles regrow, they just wont have skin around them now, but you can still form them into the shape of hands and fingers, its one of the cool things about Jiongu.

I still want skin. Her luscious skin is what kept the ultimate secret ! I'm in tears now. crying emo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Rockgirl809
Kitten Kashensu
Rockgirl809
IrIshInjun95

I still want skin. Her luscious skin is what kept the ultimate secret ! I'm in tears now. crying emo

Sorry but I had to. You were givin enough warnings and refused to leave.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:44 pm
I'll be posting later today guise, don't worry. It's 2:43am atm so Ima go to bed, but when I wake I'll post if given time to do so. :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:12 am
IrIshInjun95

Do not worry.. I'll have... Special plans.. Coming... But that's if I continue with RPing in general. It's gonna start getting hella busy again once Monday gets here whee this place was a nice get away sanctuary  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm
Kitten Kashensu

Uhh.. Ohkay.. Couple things. I'm not sure how you can see my exact location. Just wondering. And I wish I tagged Irish in this. I'm a bit too far for sharingan eyes to see where I am
Not coming at anyone cause I feel as if I am lol. I just need to know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:16 am
Rockgirl809
Kitten Kashensu

Uhh.. Ohkay.. Couple things. I'm not sure how you can see my exact location. Just wondering. And I wish I tagged Irish in this. I'm a bit too far for sharingan eyes to see where I am

1) You were captured by chains, and most ninja have some ability to sense chakra

2) Yonbi manipulates Lava, and a volcano clone is made of lava, therefore, I sense you

3) The tree is prolly starting to catch fire and smoke  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:22 pm
Kitten Kashensu
Rockgirl809
Kitten Kashensu

1) You were captured by chains, and most ninja have some ability to sense chakra

2) Yonbi manipulates Lava, and a volcano clone is made of lava, therefore, I sense you

3) The tree is prolly starting to catch fire and smoke

Chains part is fine. How can you sense something that you don't know is even there to begin with ? Technically the only person that should know my exact location is chilling cause his roc actually went in the woods. I never said the tree was burning btw  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff