Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Jutsu Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:04 am
Naito_Arekkusu7

Immobilize is green.

Make that seal S-rank. Afterwards, it's green.

And I need to know a radius for this move. Afterwards, it's green. You're pretty much good to go, Naito.

Jai12321

Denied, unless your characters are joukai.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:23 am
Your Rank: Genin
Ninja Class: Samurai
Name of Jutsu: Gatotsu Ishiki
Rank of Jutsu: B-Rank
Jutsu's Element: N/A
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: N/A
Description: The Gatotsu Ishiki is a thrusting attack with immense speed and power.

The user brings the left foot back along with the entire left side of his body and bends his knees, 70 percent on his back leg, 30 on the front with it slightly outstretched. He then draws his blade back with his left hand, positioning it at the very bottom of the hilt. The right hand is used to stead the blade and aim it at the target. Like a wolf, crouching low as it stalks its target, the user leaps out towards their prey at full speed. By bringing their right hand back and lunging their left hand carrying the sword forward, the user increases the speed of his thrust by .5. This technique allows the user to go past the speed cap for the time that this technique is used.

RP Sample:

(If requested)

Yuki Miojin

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:30 am
Yuki Miojin

Sample, please. Show me how and what you intend it to do. Also, show me every scenario you think you're going to use it in besides straight up combat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:51 am
Valentine Valtieri
Yuki Miojin

Sample, please. Show me how and what you intend it to do. Also, show me every scenario you think you're going to use it in besides straight up combat.

(Phone post, apologies for any mispelling)

RP SAMPLE 1 Straight up combat:

Shinya had missed yet again as Taisei flipped forward and now stood away from him. The way Taisei had dodged was highly unorthodox, but it amazed him how flexible he was. He went with the flow of things and used different styles in order to adjust to the situation. This let Shinya to realize that in order to land a hit on Taisei, he needed to strike faster. His body was already moving as fast as it would allow him to, he had already reached his limit in terms of speed and strength.

Shinya took an extra step as he came across with his sword and spun his body completely before coming to a complete stop after his attack. Upon coming to a stop, Taisei would see Shinya's sword raised parallel to his head with his right hand stretched outward. His back leg was bent 70 percent while his front was slightly outstretched and bent by 30 percent. His right was steadying his sword as he used to take aim at his target. He took a crouching stance as he panted slightly, a wolf ready to leap at his prey. He was already growing out of breath by this point due to him moving at the max speed his body could take him.

Pushing off with his foot, Shinya launched himself towards Taisei a third time. This time, it was a straight shot at Taisei. With his right hand still held outward, Shinya brought his right hand back and launched his left arm forward with a thrust of the blade. The momentum of his right arm pulling back and his left arm pulling forward increased the speed of his thrust if only slightly. With this, he was able to attack at a speed faster than his body could actually go even if it was only by a little bit. Every bit counted however against an opponent like Taesei. The tip of his sword aimed to strike at the right side of Taisei's chest to incapacitate his right shoulder from being of any use.

RP SAMPLE 2 Assassination:

His target was on the other side of the room, of this Shinya knew. He had to strike fast before his prey would know of his presence, and therefor call for reinforcements. Although he was a Samurai, he needed to proceed with this assassination in order to protect the village. Staring at the wooden door, Shinya unsheathed his sword quietly and held it with his left hand, grasping at the very bottom of the hilt.

Shinya brought his left foot back along with the entire left side of his body and bent his knees ever so. His back leg was bent much more than his front leg. As he placed his left arm parallel to his shoulders, Shinya brought his right up to stead his blade and take aim. Taking a step forward, Shinya attacked.

Shinya's target was unaware of the presence in the other room as he casually was sipping tea. He turned suddenly as the door to his room exploded. Shinya's thrust was powerful as his attack exploded through the door and was now heading straight to his prey. Shards of wood flew threw the air as the blade neared his target at speeds he could not even fathom. Not only was Shinya naturally fast, but the motion of his body made the attack faster. The blade plunged into his target's heart before he realized that he was actually being attacked.  

Yuki Miojin

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:08 am
City in Slumber
Your Rank: Chuunin
Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
Name of Jutsu: Suton: Eien no Suchīmu (Steam Release: Eternal Steam)
Rank of Jutsu: S
Jutsu's Element:N/A
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is 3/4 of my Custom Kokuo jutsu
Description: When this Genjutsu is activated, the user explodes into a cloud of scalding steam. This can be used by the Jinchuuriki in any stage of Demon Release - whether that be the cloak (Stage 0) or whether Kokuo's completely free (Stage 3). The steam expands with incredible speed, covering any opponents in the area with its burning presence. While the user is in the steam, their vision will be obscured in all ways shapes and forms. Kirigakure no Jutsu doesn't work to see through this steam because it's a Genjutsu, however Doujutsu will still do the job. Not only will they not be able to see, but they will feel the same pain of being in the steam as if they actually were. They will feel their flesh burn and their body boil as steam cooks them alive. Because the steam is an illusion, there is no escape. If they run and run and keep running, the steam will follow them. During the performance of this Genjutsu, the user is covered in an actual cloud of steam that shrouds them as protection. This way, they can move, invisible, amongst the Genjutsu and attack their unknowing opponent.

Because this Genjutsu is so real, it would take a very long time before somebody realized they were even in an illusion, and by then they might have passed out from the pain of the fake burns. Kaiing out of it is possible just like any other Illusion, however its very unlikely that one would ever realize that they needed to do so unless they had a Doujutsu.

This Genjutsu drains ten chakra every post that its active.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Suton: Nigeba Nai (Steam Release: No Escape)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is the fourth and last of my custom Bijuu jutsu
Description: For this Ninjutsu to be used, the user must have seen the victim at least once before. A massive amount of especially dense steam is exhaled from the mouth. Once the user closes their mouth, it darts off towards whoever the user has targeted. This steam is extremely fast, equivalent to someone of level 13 Speed sprinting at full speed ahead. It chased after whoever was locked on, never ending until it attaches to their skin. Once it does, the steam surrounds them, slowing movement due to its denseness and burning them to death within seconds.

As the steam chases its victim, any sources of water (except for animal life) will evaporate and join the chase. If the victim is in a field of grass, steam will constantly rise from the grass and grasp at their ankles, attempting to slow them. If they pass a tree, god help them, because a sizable clump of steam will shoot out (withering the tree) and attack them. All the while the original cloud is still chasing them.

Fuuton can and will blow away the steam as long as its at least a rank below (So, S-ranked, because all demon techniques are one rank up) or higher, however Fuuton cannot stop other sources of water from dissolving and chasing them. For the jutsu to be completely stopped, the original dense cloud of steam must be completely blown apart, which is certainly possible if one can force the handsigns out fast enough to use said technique.

The user is drained of 20 chakra every post the jutsu is active.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

I'm going to have to put in a second opinion. You're first jutsu is exactly the same as another one you submitted. It's almost exactly the same thing. It was denied before, and I'm denying it now.

Second one is also denied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:18 am
Stardust Galaxy

I've never been an approver before, so thank you for coming to bail me out. I appreciate it.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 pm
Stardust Galaxy
City in Slumber
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is 3/4 of my Custom Kokuo jutsu
Description: When this Genjutsu is activated, the user explodes into a cloud of scalding steam. This can be used by the Jinchuuriki in any stage of Demon Release - whether that be the cloak (Stage 0) or whether Kokuo's completely free (Stage 3). The steam expands with incredible speed, covering any opponents in the area with its burning presence. While the user is in the steam, their vision will be obscured in all ways shapes and forms. Kirigakure no Jutsu doesn't work to see through this steam because it's a Genjutsu, however Doujutsu will still do the job. Not only will they not be able to see, but they will feel the same pain of being in the steam as if they actually were. They will feel their flesh burn and their body boil as steam cooks them alive. Because the steam is an illusion, there is no escape. If they run and run and keep running, the steam will follow them. During the performance of this Genjutsu, the user is covered in an actual cloud of steam that shrouds them as protection. This way, they can move, invisible, amongst the Genjutsu and attack their unknowing opponent.

Because this Genjutsu is so real, it would take a very long time before somebody realized they were even in an illusion, and by then they might have passed out from the pain of the fake burns. Kaiing out of it is possible just like any other Illusion, however its very unlikely that one would ever realize that they needed to do so unless they had a Doujutsu.

This Genjutsu drains ten chakra every post that its active.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nope, this is the fourth and last of my custom Bijuu jutsu
Description: For this Ninjutsu to be used, the user must have seen the victim at least once before. A massive amount of especially dense steam is exhaled from the mouth. Once the user closes their mouth, it darts off towards whoever the user has targeted. This steam is extremely fast, equivalent to someone of level 13 Speed sprinting at full speed ahead. It chased after whoever was locked on, never ending until it attaches to their skin. Once it does, the steam surrounds them, slowing movement due to its denseness and burning them to death within seconds.

As the steam chases its victim, any sources of water (except for animal life) will evaporate and join the chase. If the victim is in a field of grass, steam will constantly rise from the grass and grasp at their ankles, attempting to slow them. If they pass a tree, god help them, because a sizable clump of steam will shoot out (withering the tree) and attack them. All the while the original cloud is still chasing them.

Fuuton can and will blow away the steam as long as its at least a rank below (So, S-ranked, because all demon techniques are one rank up) or higher, however Fuuton cannot stop other sources of water from dissolving and chasing them. For the jutsu to be completely stopped, the original dense cloud of steam must be completely blown apart, which is certainly possible if one can force the handsigns out fast enough to use said technique.

The user is drained of 20 chakra every post the jutsu is active.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

I'm going to have to put in a second opinion. You're first jutsu is exactly the same as another one you submitted. It's almost exactly the same thing. It was denied before, and I'm denying it now.

Second one is also denied.

Okay, I'm sorry and I don't mean to come across as rude, but you're completely wrong. The two are similar in that they both cover an area with steam, which isn't a unique concept or anything, and that's it. That's where the similarities completely end. This second jutsu is a Genjutsu while the first is a Ninjutsu. That changes the fundamental laws on which each jutsu rely and the evasion methods for the both of them. The first jutsu involved phasing in and out of tangibility to attack, which also isn't a unique concept (Kokuo can use a similar one as an A rank,) The first jutsu also caused no harm and was entirely just a protective cloak for assassination techniques while this causes (illusionary) pain. They aren't the same thing and I feel like your denial is unreasonable without giving, you know, a good reason. Keep in mind its also technically an SS ranked Genjutsu and is in no way any more powerful than other S ranked Genjutsu in the guild, like the one that literally kills you if you can't get out of it.

As for the second jutsu, I specified after speaking with val that the steam moves at an 11 speed. I think this jutsu is in no way OP for an SS ranked jutsu. Not when one guild-list jutsu reigns destruction with a TIDAL WAVE OF LAVA or another amounts to nothing more than an elemental tornado of death. These two are both lower ranked than the one I submitted as well... and also not Demon Jutsu. Would you like me to bump it up a rank (so that its really an SSS rank jutsu) or add the specification that it can only be used once per battle? Or both?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:38 pm
City in Slumber

Okay, I'm sorry and I don't mean to come across as rude, but you're completely wrong. The two are similar in that they both cover an area with steam, which isn't a unique concept or anything, and that's it. That's where the similarities completely end. This second jutsu is a Genjutsu while the first is a Ninjutsu. That changes the fundamental laws on which each jutsu rely and the evasion methods for the both of them. The first jutsu involved phasing in and out of tangibility to attack, which also isn't a unique concept (Kokuo can use a similar one as an A rank,) The first jutsu also caused no harm and was entirely just a protective cloak for assassination techniques while this causes (illusionary) pain. They aren't the same thing and I feel like your denial is unreasonable without giving, you know, a good reason. Keep in mind its also technically an SS ranked Genjutsu and is in no way any more powerful than other S ranked Genjutsu in the guild, like the one that literally kills you if you can't get out of it.

As for the second jutsu, I specified after speaking with val that the steam moves at an 11 speed. I think this jutsu is in no way OP for an SS ranked jutsu. Not when one guild-list jutsu reigns destruction with a TIDAL WAVE OF LAVA or another amounts to nothing more than an elemental tornado of death. These two are both lower ranked than the one I submitted as well... and also not Demon Jutsu. Would you like me to bump it up a rank (so that its really an SSS rank jutsu) or add the specification that it can only be used once per battle? Or both?

Jutsu are out of date in the lists, and are constantly being reviewed and removed, so I wouldn't really use those as a guide. First, the trigger for this genjutsu is pretty absurd in my opinion. Steam explodes from the user at incredible speeds? How are you supposed to do anything about that if you don't have wind? Phasing in and out of reality is also super dumb, in terms of balance. Obviously I can't oversee the custom forums for everything, so a few of those will get past. Of course, if it's deemed too op, it'll be revised or removed. As for the A rank move you pointed out. The area of the steam is not the problem, not in this case or the other case. The problem last time was the fact that you could basically move around you're domain instantly, phasing in and out of existence as you please. Does that sound fair in any way? The problem this time is that you're genjutsu, is the delivery. There seems to be no chance for escape in this case, unless you have the defacto move set. You can ask for a reason, or even a third opinion. My say isn't law.

Going back to comparing your jutsu with others, those don't move instantly, and are all and all pretty easily avoided by any skill set. There are also many downsides to those jutsu, like the build up. Unlike your jutsu, that have no flaws.

As for the second jutsu. There's a very small percentage of people who move at 13+ speed. This jutsu follows people, inevitably catching them, since you can control it's path to dodge anything they respond with. If you happen to be battling in a forest like area, or somewhere with any water, your jutsu gets even more powerful. How can you classify this as fair? I understand that you're a demon host, and that this specific jutsu has plenty of downsides, given that you lose 20 cp for every post it's active, but the jutsu is just so powerful that it renders those flaws null.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Stardust Galaxy

I've never been an approver before, so thank you for coming to bail me out. I appreciate it.

Are there anymore people waiting to be approved? I can do those for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:38 pm
Stardust Galaxy
City in Slumber

Jutsu are out of date in the lists, and are constantly being reviewed and removed, so I wouldn't really use those as a guide. First, the trigger for this genjutsu is pretty absurd in my opinion. Steam explodes from the user at incredible speeds? How are you supposed to do anything about that if you don't have wind? Phasing in and out of reality is also super dumb, in terms of balance. Obviously I can't oversee the custom forums for everything, so a few of those will get past. Of course, if it's deemed too op, it'll be revised or removed. As for the A rank move you pointed out. The area of the steam is not the problem, not in this case or the other case. The problem last time was the fact that you could basically move around you're domain instantly, phasing in and out of existence as you please. Does that sound fair in any way? The problem this time is that you're genjutsu, is the delivery. There seems to be no chance for escape in this case, unless you have the defacto move set. You can ask for a reason, or even a third opinion. My say isn't law.

Going back to comparing your jutsu with others, those don't move instantly, and are all and all pretty easily avoided by any skill set. There are also many downsides to those jutsu, like the build up. Unlike your jutsu, that have no flaws.

As for the second jutsu. There's a very small percentage of people who move at 13+ speed. This jutsu follows people, inevitably catching them, since you can control it's path to dodge anything they respond with. If you happen to be battling in a forest like area, or somewhere with any water, your jutsu gets even more powerful. How can you classify this as fair? I understand that you're a demon host, and that this specific jutsu has plenty of downsides, given that you lose 20 cp for every post it's active, but the jutsu is just so powerful that it renders those flaws null.
Sorry if I came across as irritable in my previous post.

Mkay so for the first jutsu, the delivery. Shall I make it so that real steam is released at a midrange to the user and, upon touching this steam, the Genjutsu activates which creates a much larger field of illusionary steam?

As for the second, I see, I see. Is there any speed you would judge the steam to move at fairly (like 9 or so?), or do I need to push it up a rank? I'm willing to work with you to make these jutsu fair and stuff so that I can get them through.  

City in Slumber

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:04 pm
Valentine Valtieri

(Range added to jutsu as 75 meters)
Your Rank: Jounin
Ninja Class: Medical
Name of Jutsu: Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu 裏四象封印術 (Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique)
Jutsu's Element: Universal
Jutsu Type: Sealing
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
User Image
Description: This technique is a fūinjutsu that the user places across their chest, and sets it to activate upon their death. It releases four symbols from the user's body that then forms a large, black sphere around them. Anything caught inside the sphere's area is then drawn in and sealed within the user's corpse. It has a range of 20 meters, making the sphere a total of 40 meters in diameter.

(Can only be activated at death)
(Seals away users bloodline and clan secrets as well leaving only a husk)
(Seal only works for real body can't be done with any clone jutsu.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Kekkai: Tengai Hōjin
Rank of Jutsu: B
Jutsu Type: Kekkai Ninjutsu (Barrier Ninjutsu)
Range: 75 Meter circle
User Image
Description:
This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the centre. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with their own "sense". The user may also move, the barrier will follow them as they move.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:00 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Valentine Valtieri

(Range added to jutsu as 75 meters)
Name of Jutsu: Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu 裏四象封印術 (Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique)
Jutsu Type: Sealing
User Image
Description: This technique is a fūinjutsu that the user places across their chest, and sets it to activate upon their death. It releases four symbols from the user's body that then forms a large, black sphere around them. Anything caught inside the sphere's area is then drawn in and sealed within the user's corpse. It has a range of 20 meters, making the sphere a total of 40 meters in diameter.

(Can only be activated at death)
(Seals away users bloodline and clan secrets as well leaving only a husk)
(Seal only works for real body can't be done with any clone jutsu.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Kekkai: Tengai Hōjin
Rank of Jutsu: B
Jutsu Type: Kekkai Ninjutsu (Barrier Ninjutsu)
Range: 75 Meter circle
User Image
Description:
This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the centre. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with their own "sense". The user may also move, the barrier will follow them as they move.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

These are Jutsu in the Original series. as such while approved, i wont let them be yours alone. Don't be greedy and just try to take them for yourself. So up to you. Denied, or open to everyone.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:15 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

These are Jutsu in the Original series. as such while approved, i wont let them be yours alone. Don't be greedy and just try to take them for yourself. So up to you. Denied, or open to everyone.

Already was given green to go, just showing that I did do the changes.
I rather teach it to people and let them teach it to others than just leave it open.
As well I want to close it off too most Uzumaki's rpcs since they already have everything seal wise as well took some of the more powerful ones from the sealing sub-element.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:34 pm
These two are Demon Techniques for Kokuo:
Description: To active this Genjutsu, the user releases a quickly expanding cloud of unharmful steam from his body. The steam expands at an extremely fast rate and, when it comes in contact with enemy skin, sucks them into the illusion.This can be used by the Jinchuuriki in any stage of Demon Release - whether that be the cloak (Stage 0) or whether Kokuo's completely free (Stage 3). The illusion is exactly this: The user disappears as the steam, which is now scalding and painful, continues to expand with incredible speed, covering any opponents in the area with its burning presence. While the user is in the steam, their vision will be obscured in all ways shapes and forms. Kirigakure no Jutsu doesn't work to see through this steam because it's a Genjutsu, however Doujutsu will still do the job. Not only will they not be able to see, but they will feel the same pain of being in the steam as if they actually were. They will feel their flesh burn and their body boil as steam cooks them alive. Because the steam is an illusion, there is no escape. If they run and run and keep running, the steam will follow them. During the performance of this Genjutsu, the user is covered in an actual cloud of steam that shrouds them as protection. This way, they can move, invisible, amongst the Genjutsu and attack their unknowing opponent.

This Genjutsu drains twenty chakra every post that its active. Also, just for apparently-needed clarification, the user is still very tangible and CAN be hurt while using this Genjutsu. He is basically invisible to those under its influence, and does not become visible when attacking enemies, nor is he impossible to fight back against if he just stands there like an idiot and the enemy knows where he's attacking from. Most of the time, though, in the confusion of the fight, the victim is just being attacked by invisibility in a confusing wonderland of steam.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Description: For this Ninjutsu to be used, the user must have seen the victim at least once before. A massive amount of especially dense steam is exhaled from the mouth. Once the user closes their mouth, it darts off towards whoever the user has targeted. This steam is extremely fast, equivalent to someone of level 9 Speed sprinting at full speed ahead. It chased after whoever was locked on, never ending until it attaches to their skin. Once it does, the steam surrounds them, slowing movement due to its denseness and burning them to death within seconds.

As the steam chases its victim, any sources of water (except for those that are in animal life or come from Suiton Jutsu that is of the same rank as this) will evaporate and join the chase. If the victim is in a field of grass, steam will constantly rise from the grass and grasp at their ankles, attempting to slow them. If they pass a tree, god help them, because a sizable clump of steam will shoot out (withering the tree) and attack them. All the while the original cloud is still chasing them.

The user is drained of 20 chakra every post the jutsu is active. Suiton Jutsu, just like all, below SS ranked are neutralized by this steam. Suiton specifically are also converted into more steam that joins the chase.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

City in Slumber

Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out