Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:30 pm
Sarius Tanaka
Reiko Zena
Sarius Tanaka
Reiko Zena

If I got this right everything under my rank is auto learn. Then I get an extra 15 of my rank or higher?

Mhm. Sorry, I word things weird ^^;

Its all good. It took me a bit to understand. So I able to get 15 that is higher then my own rank? Just making sure

Aye aye, (got prescribed new meds to kill some pain in my shoulder. all they do is addle my thoughts X_X)

Auto-learn all jutsu, genin and below. With that, you get 15 additional jutsu to learn for your rank or higher.

You gain 5 per rank up, so when you become Jonin, you will gain another 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:54 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Aobi Senju
                      Nickname: Joker of the wooden mist (Given by a classmate for his unpredictable movements in battle)

Ethnicity: African American/ Italian
                      Height: 5'9
                      Weight: 160
                      Personality: energetic, sarcastic, loyal

Sexuality: Hetero
                      Family: Mataki Senju, Yuki Hatake (Both bolted when he was born)

Theme Song: My Generation
                      Nindo: Live by the sword die by the sword...And if all else fails improvise
                      Background Info: Aobi was born on a brisk January evening under the stars of konoha's backdrop. It was a time of peace in the villages but his parents were barely in their late teens themselves. Afraid of the repercussions of their parents the young couple decided to get rid of the baby. Traveling to the mist they dropped aobi at the gate of the mist village. One of the village elders raised him until he was five at which time he was placed in the orphanage.

Over the next two years he made friends and began to tap into some of his chakra reserve. It was obvious he had a bit more energy than the other children but no one had a clue who or where he was from. It wasn't until he turned eight that he received an anonymous letter explaining exactly who he was. Learning that their was not only the senju but hatake bloodline in the village the mizukage decided to place him in the academy. It wasn't long before he adapted to learning simple jutsu and growing as a shinobi.
                      s
                      After being granted the rank of genin he quickly took a squad under his wings. His two squad mates admired his jutsu and allowed him to lead them out on missions. His attention to detail allowed them to succeed even on the deadliest missions any of them had faced. Once they had a few missions under their belts their senpei allowed them to enter the chuunin exams. While aobi managed to succeed he felt he let his teammates down as one of them managed to fail the exam. Keeping that failure with him he has now ventured closer towards his goal to becoming a hunter-nin amongst the mist.
                      Other InfoAobi likes order and well thought out strategy...Dislikes unruly and reckless nin.

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: speed, weapons , high chakra reserve
                      Weakness: fire, taijutsu,
                        ↬Fears: failing missions, Not living up to his potential

Village: Mist
                      Class: weapons
                      Bloodline: Senju Ninjutsu path
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants? (delete if no)

Clan
                        ↬ Hatake

↬ Clan 2

Demon: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Chakra Points:205

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                      Battle Theme: dropping plates

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Suiton

a c a d e m y
                        mastered

g e n i n
                        mastered

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Doton

a c a d e m y
                      mastered
                      g e n i n
                      mastered
                      c h u u n i n
                      Jutsu: Iwa Toge Chakushu no Jutsu(Rock Thorn Launch Jutsu)
                      Hell Zone Rock Shard
                      Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)
                      Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)
                      Doton: Doryu Heki (Earth Release: Mud Slide Barrier)
                      Iwane Banpu (Rock Bump)
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Universal

a c a d e m y
                        •Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)
                        g e n i n
                          • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                          • Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)
                          •Nin Shiki Kaado (Secret Information Cards)

c h u u n i n
                          Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Roof Tile Shuriken Technique)
                          Kisousei Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Homing Roof Tile Shuriken Technique) Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Lightning

a c a d e m y
                              mastered

g e n i n
                              mastered

c h u u n i n
                              Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning InstantaneousKumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)
                              Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
                              Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Mokuton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                    Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
                                    Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]
                                    Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]

c h u u n i n
                                    Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
                                    Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]
                                    Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Hatake

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                          White Blades
                                          White Whip
                                          White Sapper

c h u u n i n
                                          White Bolt
                                          White Plating

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info: usually carries a back of info cards in his pocket as well as two katana strapped across his back as well as kunai and two daggers which he straps on either side of his waist. Can always been seen wearing his overcoat when out in the village.(See pick above.) Wants to be a member of the hunter-nin unit.

Quote:
                                            WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING (Customs to come)

Style: unorthodox and fast.
                                            ↬ lightning step (The eager)

↬Slavedriver (the obedient)

↬ Infinite one sword (The summoning)

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
                      • Money Never Sleeps 200
                      • Profitable 100
                      • Hygienic 200
                      PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 am
                      Reiko Zena

Did the proper changes in the same post for my profile  
                      PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:39 am
                      Sarius Tanaka
                      Reiko Zena

Did the proper changes in the same post for my profile

You are good to go.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:47 am
                      ChaosDuo
                                          XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Nickname: Joker of the wooden mist (Given by a classmate for his unpredictable movements in battle)

Background Info: Aobi was born on a brisk January evening under the stars of konoha's backdrop. It was a time of peace in the villages but his parents were barely in their late teens themselves. Afraid of the repercussions of their parents the young couple decided to get rid of the baby. Traveling to the mist they dropped aobi at the gate of the mist village. One of the village elders raised him until he was five at which time he was placed in the orphanage.

Over the next two years he made friends and began to tap into some of his chakra reserve. It was obvious he had a bit more energy than the other children but no one had a clue who or where he was from. It wasn't until he turned eight that he received an anonymous letter explaining exactly who he was. Learning that their was not only the senju but hatake bloodline in the village the mizukage decided to place him in the academy. It wasn't long before he adapted to learning simple jutsu and growing as a shinobi.
                                          s
                                          After being granted the rank of genin he quickly took a squad under his wings. His two squad mates admired his jutsu and allowed him to lead them out on missions. His attention to detail allowed them to succeed even on the deadliest missions any of them had faced. Once they had a few missions under their belts their senpei allowed them to enter the chuunin exams. While aobi managed to succeed he felt he let his teammates down as one of them managed to fail the exam. Keeping that failure with him he has now ventured closer towards his goal to becoming a hunter-nin amongst the mist.
                                          Other InfoAobi likes order and well thought out strategy...Dislikes unruly and reckless nin.

↬ Stage

Clan
                                            ↬ Hatake

↬ Clan 2

Chakra Points:205

Missions Complete:
                                            S -
                                            A -
                                            B -
                                            C -
                                            D -
                                            E -

Quote:
                                                SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                                            ↬ Number learned
                                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                            Suiton

a c a d e m y
                                            mastered

g e n i n
                                            mastered

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Doton

a c a d e m y
                                          mastered
                                          g e n i n
                                          mastered
                                          c h u u n i n
                                          Hell Zone Rock Shard
                                          Iwane Banpu (Rock Bump)
                                          j o u n i n
                                          s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                                          g e n i n
                                          c h u u n i n
                                          j o u n i n
                                          s a n n i n
                                          Genjutsu
                                            Universal

a c a d e m y
                                            g e n i n
                                              • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

c h u u n i n
                                              Kisousei Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Homing Roof Tile Shuriken Technique) Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Lightning

a c a d e m y
                                                  mastered

g e n i n
                                                  mastered

c h u u n i n
                                                  Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning InstantaneousKumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Mokuton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Hatake

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                                              White Blades
                                                              White Whip
                                                              White Sapper

c h u u n i n
                                                              White Bolt
                                                              White Plating

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info: usually carries a back of info cards in his pocket as well as two katana strapped across his back as well as kunai and two daggers which he straps on either side of his waist. Can always been seen wearing his overcoat when out in the village.(See pick above.) Wants to be a member of the hunter-nin unit.

Quote:
                                                                WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING (Customs to come)

Your chakra is off by 3, it is 202 with the 35% reduction from Senju and Hatake.

Other than this I don't see anything wrong, approved. . . .?  
                                          PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 am
                                          Reiko Zena
                                          Xx Sushi-Senpai xX
                                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                              XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

Name: Momoko Reinbo
                                                              Nickname: Momo
                                                                ↬ )

Ethnicity: Caucasian
                                                              Height: 5ft
                                                              Weight: 97lbs
                                                              Personality: Quiet, Smart, Brave

Sexuality: Bisexual
                                                              Family: Reinbo's

Theme Song: Theme
                                                              Nindo: "To Protect the Mist And Become Mizukage!"
                                                              Background Info: The History of the Reinbo's

Other Info N/A

Strength: Genjutsu
                                                              Weakness: Physical Combat
                                                                ↬ Fears

Class: Genjutsu
                                                              Bloodline: Reinbo Head
                                                                ↬ Stage

↬ Implants- None

Clan
                                                                ↬ Clan - None

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                                                                  S -
                                                                  A -
                                                                  B -
                                                                  C -
                                                                  D -
                                                                  E -

Opponents Defeated:

Quote:
                                                                      No Summons Yet

Jutsu List:
                                                                  ↬ Number learned:

Ninjutsu

Suiton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Raiton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                                                                  Element 1

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:
                                                                  WEAPON INFO

Style: Genjutsu Type
                                                                  ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Starting profiles for this week until Friday can achieve Chuunin rank as an auto. You can up this if you wish, but this is not a mandatory change. This would allow you to auto-learn a few jutsu as well.

Changed to Chuunin. Don't worry about auto learning Jutsu's. Gives me something to do ^^  

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
                                            • Member 100
                                            • Dressed Up 200
                                            • Gaian 50

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 am
                                            Reiko Zena
                                            ChaosDuo

s

↬ Stage

Clan
                                                                  ↬ Hatake

↬ Clan 2

Chakra Points:202

Missions Complete:
                                                                  S -
                                                                  A -
                                                                  B -
                                                                  C -
                                                                  D -
                                                                  E -

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                                                  ↬ Number learned
                                                                  ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                                                  Suiton

a c a d e m y
                                                                  mastered

g e n i n
                                                                  mastered

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Doton

a c a d e m y
                                                                mastered
                                                                g e n i n
                                                                mastered
                                                                c h u u n i n
                                                                Hell Zone Rock Shard
                                                                Iwane Banpu (Rock Bump)
                                                                j o u n i n
                                                                s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                                                                g e n i n
                                                                c h u u n i n
                                                                j o u n i n
                                                                s a n n i n
                                                                Genjutsu
                                                                  Universal

a c a d e m y
                                                                  g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Lightning

a c a d e m y
                                                                        mastered

g e n i n
                                                                        mastered

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Mokuton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Hatake

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                                                                    White Blades
                                                                                    White Whip
                                                                                    White Sapper

c h u u n i n
                                                                                    White Bolt
                                                                                    White Plating

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Quote:

Your chakra is off by 3, it is 202 with the 35% reduction from Senju and Hatake.

ok fixed the chakra so i'm good?  
                                                                PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:11 am
                                                                Xx Sushi-Senpai xX
                                                                Reiko Zena
                                                                Xx Sushi-Senpai xX
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                                    XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

Name: Momoko Reinbo
                                                                                    Nickname: Momo
                                                                                      ↬ )

Age: 15
                                                                                    Gender: Female
                                                                                    Ethnicity: Caucasian
                                                                                    Height: 5ft
                                                                                    Weight: 97lbs
                                                                                    Personality: Quiet, Smart, Brave

Sexuality: Bisexual
                                                                                    Family: Reinbo's

Theme Song: Theme
                                                                                    Nindo: "To Protect the Mist And Become Mizukage!"
                                                                                    Background Info: The History of the Reinbo's

Other Info N/A

Strength: Genjutsu
                                                                                    Weakness: Physical Combat
                                                                                      ↬ Fears

Rank: Chuunin
                                                                                    Class: Genjutsu
                                                                                    Bloodline: Reinbo Head
                                                                                      ↬ Stage

↬ Implants- None

Clan
                                                                                      ↬ Clan - None

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                                                                                        S -
                                                                                        A -
                                                                                        B -
                                                                                        C -
                                                                                        D -
                                                                                        E -

Opponents Defeated:

Quote:
                                                                                            No Summons Yet

Jutsu List:
                                                                                        ↬ Number learned:

Ninjutsu

Suiton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Raiton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                                                                                        Element 1

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:
                                                                                        WEAPON INFO

Style: Genjutsu Type
                                                                                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Starting profiles for this week until Friday can achieve Chuunin rank as an auto. You can up this if you wish, but this is not a mandatory change. This would allow you to auto-learn a few jutsu as well.

Changed to Chuunin. Don't worry about auto learning Jutsu's. Gives me something to do ^^

approved  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:12 am
                                                                  ChaosDuo
                                                                  Reiko Zena
                                                                  ChaosDuo

Age: 17
                                                                                      Gender: male

s

↬ Stage

Clan
                                                                                        ↬ Hatake

↬ Clan 2

Chakra Points:202

Missions Complete:
                                                                                        S -
                                                                                        A -
                                                                                        B -
                                                                                        C -
                                                                                        D -
                                                                                        E -

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                                                                        ↬ Number learned
                                                                                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                                                                        Suiton

a c a d e m y
                                                                                        mastered

g e n i n
                                                                                        mastered

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Doton

a c a d e m y
                                                                                      mastered
                                                                                      g e n i n
                                                                                      mastered
                                                                                      c h u u n i n
                                                                                      Hell Zone Rock Shard
                                                                                      Iwane Banpu (Rock Bump)
                                                                                      j o u n i n
                                                                                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                                                                                      g e n i n
                                                                                      c h u u n i n
                                                                                      j o u n i n
                                                                                      s a n n i n
                                                                                      Genjutsu
                                                                                        Universal

a c a d e m y
                                                                                        g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Lightning

a c a d e m y
                                                                                              mastered

g e n i n
                                                                                              mastered

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Mokuton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Hatake

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                                                                                          White Blades
                                                                                                          White Whip
                                                                                                          White Sapper

c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          White Bolt
                                                                                                          White Plating

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Quote:

ok fixed the chakra so i'm good?

Aye, you are good to go  
                                                                                      PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:43 pm
                                                                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lucifer Heiland
                                                                                                          Nickname: Lucy
                                                                                                            ↬ Just cuz

Age: 19
                                                                                                          Gender: Male
                                                                                                          Height: 6'1"
                                                                                                          Weight: 165lbs (Lean Muscle)
                                                                                                          Personality: Arrogant, Sarcastic, Powerful

Family: Kleine Heiland - Brother
                                                                                                          Dead Mom
                                                                                                          Dead Dad

Theme Song: ---
                                                                                                          Nindo: "Fok yoo"
                                                                                                          Background Info: After living a very average childhood with his very average, parent-murdering brother, the two continued in the Grass Village as the strongest nikkas on tha block. Pretty much all of their childhood "Friends" died on missions because they sucked lol.

Other Info None yo dam biznezz.

Strength: Anything to deal with fighting.
                                                                                                          Weakness: Being bored.
                                                                                                            ↬ Having his "appendage" chopped off with a plastic spoon.

Village: Kusagakure
                                                                                                          Class: Weapons Master
                                                                                                          Bloodline: Senju
                                                                                                            ↬ Medical Path

Clan
                                                                                                            ↬ Hoshigaki

Chakra Points: 288

Missions Complete:
                                                                                                            S -
                                                                                                            A -
                                                                                                            B -
                                                                                                            C -
                                                                                                            D -
                                                                                                            E -

Opponents Defeated: Mom and Dad lololol
                                                                                                          Battle Theme: Nope.jpeg

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                                                                                            ↬ Number learned
                                                                                                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu

Non-Elemental

• Transformation
                                                                                                            • Substitution
                                                                                                            • Soften Modification
                                                                                                            • Water Walking
                                                                                                            • Wall Walking
                                                                                                            • Genjutsu: Kai

Mokuton - Wood Element

• All Wood up to Chuunin

• Mokuton: Joutai Koukan (Wood Release: Birth of Dense Forestry

Suiton - Water Element

• All Water up to Chuunin

Doton - Earth Element

• All Earth up to Chuunin

Medical

• All Medical up to Chuunin

Sub-Element: Snow

• All Snow up to Chuunin

Taijutsu

• Eight Celestial Gates - Sixth Gate

Weapon Styles

• The Elegance - Stage Four
                                                                                                          • Slavedriver - Stage Three
                                                                                                          • Lightning Step - Stage Four
                                                                                                          • Phantom Mirage - Stage Four
                                                                                                          • Infinite One Style - Stage Seven
                                                                                                          • Three Dragons - Stage Three
                                                                                                          • Dust Eater - Stage Four

Genjutsu
                                                                                                            Element 1

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                          g e n i n
                                                                                                          c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          j o u n i n
                                                                                                          s a n n i n
                                                                                                            Element 2

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                          g e n i n
                                                                                                          c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          j o u n i n
                                                                                                          s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                                                                                                            WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                                                                                                            ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Amias Nicht

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
                                                                                      • Hellraiser 500
                                                                                      • Millionaire 200
                                                                                      • Divine Donator 100
                                                                                      PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm
                                                                                      Quote:

D e n i e d

I have stated my reasons several pages back. Until they are corrected, this is not going anywhere.

sorry My ****** computer reposted this instead of my updated one... here is the revised version. Please lemme know if I missed anything, i think i marked and organized everything...

i think i got everything fixed, thankfully the chakra system is much less confusing now so the base for Chunin is easy since i dont have to do allot of math. Unless i got it wrong again and my Chakra is off, i suck at math.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                      || Ninjutsu || Chunin || Kirigakure ||
                                                                                      || Bloodline: Tarumi || Clan: || Chakra Pool: 150/150 ||

Voldo's Theme (Am I Not Human?)

Sorrow Theme

Basic Info
                                                                                      Full Name: Voldo Hiabara (Vo-ru-do Hi-a-bar-a)
                                                                                      Nicknames: Death Courtesan of Kirigakure
                                                                                      Age: 15
                                                                                      Birth Date: October 6th
                                                                                      Gender: male
                                                                                      Sexuality: gay
                                                                                      Race: Japanese
                                                                                      Rank: chunin
                                                                                      Chakra Points: 150
                                                                                      Ninja Type/Class: Ninjutsu
                                                                                      Angel/Demon: Not Permitted.

Favorites
                                                                                      Animal(s) : dog
                                                                                      Color(s) : black, purple, blue
                                                                                      Number(s) : 6, 10,
                                                                                      Element Natures: Fire, Water, earth
                                                                                      Sub Elements: Futton (boil), Corosion (lava)
                                                                                      Weapon of choice: Girat Wires, needles
                                                                                      Strength: Ninjutsu,
                                                                                      Weakness: Genjutsu
                                                                                      Jutsu List:

* Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)- basic jutsu aloowing the user to change their appearance.

* Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)- your basic clone jutsu, they dissapear after one strike.

* Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)- a skill which allows the user to switch their body with an object allowing to escape from an attack.

*Poison creation- The knowledge of poisons and how to make them. This allows the user to create poisons and antidotes. However materials are needed to successfuly create them.

* Yoru ito-jutsu (Threads of Sakuya) [self created formerly approved open to learn Jutsu in Voldo's Locker] LOCKED TILL REAPPROVAL- by enfusing small particals of chakra the user can maipulate wires and animate them as if they were alive.

*Futton Release (Boil Release)- by activating both fire and water natures the user of the Boil release can expell steam or Acid fog.

*Futton: Koumu no Jutsu (solid fog jutsu/ Skilled Mist technique) {locked till Jounin}- a powerful version of the boil release where the user breathes out a large cloud of acid fog over a 5-10 meter radius. At low levels it scalds the flesh, higher level shinobi can melt metal and even bone. At jounin level inhaling this fog is dangerous as it will melt organs.

*zesshi Nensan (acid spew)- This jutsu allows the user to spew liquid acid from their mouth, which can melt even metal. Though this justu is slow as its like hocking a lugi.

* Boil Element: Boil Bullet -
                                                                                      The user will first draw chakra into their stomach, forming the boil element there first before expelling it in the form of a compressed bullet from their mouth.

*Boil Element: Rising Steam (locked till Jounin) -
                                                                                      Taking advantage of their elemental affinity for the boil element, the user will first gather chakra with in their stomach and form said element. Second, the user will then expel the element in liquid form from their mouth and down toward the ground. This continuous stream of liquid will then accumulate in puddles across the battle field. At first they will seem no more then acidic puddles to watch out for, but immediately following the expulsion of the element from the user the puddles will begin to release steam. This will then cause many columns of acidic steam, originating from the puddles, to rise up and create an acidic cloud right upon the battle field. This cloud will then begin the process of burning all in the thirty foot vicinity, including the opponent.

*Boil Element: Acid Rain (locked till Jounin) -
                                                                                      The user of this jutsu will, much like the other jutsu, first gather chakra in their stomach and release it in a torrent of steam into the air. This large amount of steam will continually rise up, eventually mixing with the clouds in the sky or simply becoming a cloud all on it's own. Second, the steam will pull in some moisture from the air to increase it's mass. Finally it will begin to rain, not normal rain though, but instead acidic rain that will burn away at anything the rain comes in contact with.

*Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)- The user is able to cover the feild with a dense fog reducing visibility. The higher the rank the denser the fog.

*lava release(liquid fire)- by mixing uneven amounts of fire and earth the user can spew liquid lava which can set fires and severe burns, but hardens quickly.

*Lava release (weapon forge)- user spews out a glob of lava which is similar to the consistancy of dough. the user can then mold it into a weapon before it hardens and it becomes hard as steel.

*lava release (molten defense)- user spews out a wall of lava which then hardens into a steel hard defense.

* Shikgami Jutsu: sutorēji jumon (self made jutsu formerly accepted will keep locked till the reaplicated jutsu is accepted)- Using summoning tags the user can seal a small justu inside with a portion of their chakra and seal it. After which the user will need time to recover their chakra but this is mornally done in advance before a mission.
                                                                                      Upon using the tags the user can either place or throw the tags and with a release the jutsu within the tag is activated. This allows for setting small traps or creating useful shields. This is a ninjutsu technique so unfortunate genjustu or any forbidden ritual Jutsu cannot be sealed within the tags. But jutsu such as barriers, projectile, or healing jutsu can be placed inside.
                                                                                      In addition only jutsu known by the user can be stored in the tags, and tags created by others cannot be used either due to the fact it was made with foriegn chakra.

* HIdden Shadow Snake Hands- allows the user to summon up to six snakes from their sleeves to entwine or crush an opponent. These snakes can be poisonous.

*Sublime Snake hands[locked till jounin]- a more powerful version of the shadow snake hands. This skill summons 2-3 times as many snakes to increase the effectiveness.

*Mandara no Jin (Myriad Snake Net Formation) [locked till Jounin]- This skill allows the user to spew out countless snakes forming a crusshing torrent or wave a serpents to swarm their opponent. These snakes can each produce a weapon from their mouths identical to one the caster has swallowed, these weapons can have abilities but only less than half the power of the original.

*ultimate finger flick- using incredible strength and control the user can simply flick an opponent. The opponent struck by this can be sent flying from the simple strike causing moderatly serious damage. (chunnin 50 yards, jounin 200-300 yards, sanin/kage any distance)

*Mist vision technique- allows the user to see through mist no matter how dense. Useful for ninja of the rain or mist who use assassination techniques.

*Devils Flame: Mashin Kouen [locked till Jounin]-
                                                                                      Description: The user makes a series of handseals and slaps one hand upon the ground (their earth affinity hand) this summons up a giant sculpture from deep within the earth made of the hardest materials possible. This statue represents that of a demon or tengu. Once the statue arrises the user slaps their other hand against it which causes the whole thing to erupt in flames. once done, this statue comes to life and abides by its masters (the summoners) will.

(forbidden jutsu)

Fushi Tensei (Living Corpse Reincarnation) (locked till sanin)
                                                                                      Rank: S
                                                                                      Description: Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.

.

Summoning: Manda
                                                                                      Bloodline: Terumi

Character Description
                                                                                      Looks: porcelain skin, long black satin soft hair. HIs body is lean and thin for flexibility. his eyes are cold but dark at the same time.

Personality: The quiet type. Voldo never questions orders. He prefers training and designing weapons and skills, than having a social life.
                                                                                      Hes a gentle hearted person though very silent. He values those whom he fights beside like family. However theres a dark side to him. If ever he is brought to the point of great stress in battle his personality changes completely. This persona is what has given him the Name "Ghost of Kirigakure". He enjoys instilling fear and pain on the one who forces him into this broken state. He Forged this persona as a self defense mechanism when he was young in hopes to never become weak.

Background: Son of a small family. HIs father was a strong shinobi who died in a special ops mission. His father hoped Voldo would be like him. HIs mother Mei however found that his beauty was a sign that hed be batter with knowledge. It was true, Voldo was captivated with ninjutsu rather than warfare combat. He found unique ways to make weapons, and loved reading books about ninjutsu and puppets. The kids around his home found it strange how he was so immeresed and silent but Voldo didnt care.

When Voldo was young he was beaten by several other kids in his town. This brutal attack caused a fracture in his mind. He wound up beating the kids so bad that they were hospitalized. Voldo was always fond of his mother and he forged a kind persona, but this other persona who thrived on pain and fear was soon named "The Ghost of Kirigakure". Almost as if he were possessed by an evil spirit. But this was merely a psychological defense of his.

Village: mist
                                                                                      Family: hiabara ryo (father), Sakuya Mei (mother)

Missions Completed
                                                                                      S Rank:
                                                                                      A Rank:
                                                                                      B Rank:
                                                                                      C Rank:
                                                                                      D Rank:

Battles Won:

People Killed:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:33 pm
                                                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lucius Xerxes
                                                                                                          Nickname: The Little Sapling (some people call him Luke)
                                                                                                            ↬ Lucius was never tall for his age. However, the nickname was decided when his grandfather became known as the “Tree Sage”

Age: 16
                                                                                                          Ethnicity: Kusagakuran
                                                                                                          Height: 5’ 4”
                                                                                                          Weight: 130 pounds
                                                                                                          PERSONALITY : Smart, Introverted, Hateful

Sexuality: Straight
                                                                                                          FAMILY : Grandfather: Vukan Jastrow

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                                                                                                          Nindo: “I will continuously seek knowledge until I become a ruler.”
                                                                                                          Background Info: Lucius grew up in Kusagakure in a good relationship with both his parents and his grandfather. To him, his grandfather was his role role model. This was shown even more when Lucius developed a few similar characteristics. His hair was a bright blond that matched his mother’s and his grandfather’s, but this encompassed the Uzumaki blood that pulsed dormant through his blood. The most dominant trait was his Mokuton. He discovered this on accident while training at the academy with a few other students. The sudden wood technique was a shock to some, but made some of the older ninja laugh. Regardless of his height, his hair and mokuton reminded them of his grandfather at a young age.
                                                                                                          After becoming a genin at age 13, he began to primarily focus on using his mokuton abilities in battle while he began to learn medical jutsu for support. He participated as a genin for a year before taking the chuunin exams with his team at age 14, however, he remained a genin while his teammates both made chuunin. The year after at 15, Lucius took the exam again with a fellow team while his partners took the Jonin exam. He passed the first two parts and turned 16 right before his battle. Surprisingly he became a chuunin even the he lost the battle. His team mates made Jonin and the team disbanded as they had to fulfill other duties around the village. Meanwhile, Lucius began to learn about his Uzumaki sealing.
                                                                                                          Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Lucius is a natural defender and support shinobi. The combination of his Senju bloodline and Uzumaki clan make him a natural support and defense shinobi. His jutsu revolve around defending himself while trapping the opposing shinobi. His medical jutsu has also become impress and he uses it to heal others as well as hurt opponents. A hidden strength that he has not found yet is his prowess against bijuu. Both his clan and bloodline have extremely strong anti-bijuu capabilities and he can seal them and weaken them very easily (well as easily as possible when facing a giant tailed demon charging at you). Additionally, he has a larger chakra pool than normal.
                                                                                                          Weakness: His main weakness is that he is not proficient with attacking the enemy. Sealing is almost entirely defensive and mokuton is offensive at around jonin and up. This means that until he hits that level, Lucius will always struggle with attacking and killing an opponent. Instead he relies on just wearing them out. He is weak against taijutsu and genjutsu.
                                                                                                            ↬ Fears
                                                                                                          Lucius is scared to death of spiders, and alking to large crowds
                                                                                                          Village: Kusagakure
                                                                                                          Class: Sealing Master
                                                                                                          Bloodline: Senju
                                                                                                            ↬ Stage
                                                                                                          Medical
                                                                                                            ↬ IMPLANTS ? (delete if no)

Clan
                                                                                                            ↬ Clan 1
                                                                                                          Uzumaki

Chakra Points: 173

Missions COMPLETE :
                                                                                                            S -
                                                                                                            A -
                                                                                                            B -
                                                                                                            C -
                                                                                                            D -
                                                                                                            E -

Battle Theme: LINK HERE

[QUOTE ]SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                                                                                                            ↬ Number learned
                                                                                                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                                                                                            Earth (Doton)

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                            • All

g e n i n
                                                                                                            • All

c h u u n i n
                                                                                                            • All

j o u n i n
                                                                                                            • TEXT HERE
                                                                                                            • TEXT HERE
                                                                                                            • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                                            • TEXT HERE
                                                                                                            • TEXT HERE
                                                                                                            • TEXT HERE

Sealing

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                          All
                                                                                                          g e n i n
                                                                                                          All
                                                                                                          c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          All
                                                                                                          j o u n i n
                                                                                                          s a n n i n
                                                                                                            Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                          g e n i n
                                                                                                          c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          j o u n i n
                                                                                                          s a n n i n
                                                                                                          Genjutsu
                                                                                                            Mokuton

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                          All
                                                                                                          g e n i n
                                                                                                          All
                                                                                                          c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          All
                                                                                                          j o u n i n
                                                                                                          s a n n i n
                                                                                                            Element 2

a c a d e m y
                                                                                                          g e n i n
                                                                                                          c h u u n i n
                                                                                                          j o u n i n
                                                                                                          s a n n i n

Quote:
                                                                                                            WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Solarius flare

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Name: Ren Joukai
                                                                                                          Nickname: Kumogakure's Dancing White Light
                                                                                                            ↬ Beat a tonna people at the same time. Dunno fosho lol.

Age: 19
                                                                                                          Height: 6'2"
                                                                                                          Weight: 180lbs (Muscular)
                                                                                                          Personality: Nonchalant, Witty, Calm

Family: N/A

Theme Song: --
                                                                                                          Nindo: "Ninja ways take too much effort. Live the way you were meant to."
                                                                                                          Background Info: Average life. Nuff said.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Close Combat
                                                                                                          Weakness: Darkness Element
                                                                                                            ↬ Having his eyes removed.

Village: Kumogakure
                                                                                                          Rank: Jounin
                                                                                                          Class: Weapons
                                                                                                          Bloodline: Nensho Toeiru

Clan
                                                                                                            ↬ Joukai

Chakra Points: 200
                                                                                                          Stats: 7/5

Missions Complete:
                                                                                                            S -
                                                                                                            A -
                                                                                                            B -
                                                                                                            C -
                                                                                                            D -
                                                                                                            E -

Opponents Defeated: --
                                                                                                          Battle Theme: --

Quote:
                                                                                                                --

Jutsu List:
                                                                                                            ↬ Number learned
                                                                                                            ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                                                                                            Fuuton - Wind Element

• All wind up to Jounin

• Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Release: Steroid Blanks)

• Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm)

• Fuuton: Reppusho (Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm)

Raiton - Lighting Element

• All Lightning up to Jounin

• Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)

• Kirin

• Limelight

• Sigh of the Yellow Dragon

Sub Element: Sealing

• All Sealing through Jounin

• Sumiyakaji (速やか時 to speed time)

• Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method

Bloodline: Nensho Toeiru

↬ The White Diamond
                                                                                                          ↬ The Dark Sister
                                                                                                          ↬ Grey Mercury

Clan: Joukai

↬ Lens of Light
                                                                                                          ↬ The Heaven's Garrison
                                                                                                          ↬ The Brutal Sun
                                                                                                          ↬ Hiton: Yari (Light Release: Spears)
                                                                                                          ↬ Six Spears of Divine Absolution
                                                                                                          ↬ Hiton: Jouteiwana (Light Release: God's Snare)
                                                                                                          ↬ Blinding Fist Technique
                                                                                                          ↬ Light Twiser
                                                                                                          ↬ In His Holy Name
                                                                                                          ↬ Heaven String Impalement
                                                                                                          ↬ Light Arrow Multiplication
                                                                                                          ↬ Hiruko's Bow

Taijutsu

↬ Mist Stance Style [Stage 6]
                                                                                                          ↬ Shuurai Tekken Do [Stage 4]
                                                                                                          ↬ Eight Inner Gates [MASTERED]

Weapon Styles

↬ Twin Dragons Crossbow Style [MASTERED]
                                                                                                          ↬ Lightning Step [MASTERED]
                                                                                                          ↬ Elegance [MASTERED]
                                                                                                          ↬ Slavedriver [MASTERED]
                                                                                                          ↬ Dust Eater [MASTERED]
                                                                                                          ↬ Phantom Mirage [MASTERED]

Genjutsu
                                                                                                            Element 1

--
                                                                                                            Element 2

--

Quote:

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm
                                                                                      All above this post are approved. Except bounty hunter's because I'll allow the crew who denied it previously to deal with that.  

The Wild Hunt
                                                                                      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
                                                                                      • Beta Citizen 0
                                                                                      • Beta Explorer 0
                                                                                      • Beta Critic 0

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
                                                                                      • Invisibility 100
                                                                                      • Inquisitor 200
                                                                                      • Alchemy Level 2 100
                                                                                      PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:08 pm
                                                                                      User Image
                                                                                      Full ImageXXXXAge 15-18XXXXHue?!

XXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Tsuki Mizutou
                                                                                      Nickname: Nezu
                                                                                        ↬ Tsuki is rather polite so she usually introduces herself last-name first. The sound of the “Mizu” syllables in Tsuki’s name combined with her mouse-like nature inspired someone to come up with the nickname “Nezu.” Since then, it’s just become the go-to nickname for Tsuki.

Age: 13
                                                                                      Gender: Female
                                                                                      Ethnicity: Mizu no Kuni
                                                                                      Height: 4’8”
                                                                                      Weight: 100
                                                                                      Personality: Quiet, Cowardly, Hesitant. Hue?!

Sexuality: Too scared to bother.
                                                                                      Family: Gonna figure this out with the history

Theme Song: The Impression That I Get
                                                                                      Battle Theme: Run Around

Nindo: When in fear, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout… Hue?!
                                                                                      Background Info: Working on it. I swear. The first part of my Kyuubi rp sample will actually probably be the history.

Other Info: Tsuki likes flowers and animals. They’re two of the very few things that frighten her less than most things.

XXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Running away
                                                                                      Weakness: Running away
                                                                                        ↬ Fears many, many things. Too many to list, actually.

Village: Kumogakure
                                                                                      Class: Weapons Class
                                                                                      Bloodline: n/a
                                                                                        ↬ No implants yet

Clan None yet (I’m allowed to try for the Uzumaki if it ever opens up again, right?)
                                                                                      Demon: Kyuubi (will apply after the weekend)
                                                                                        ↬ Completely unmastered

Chakra Points: 100 + 160 (potentially) = 260
                                                                                      Speed: 5
                                                                                      Strength: 4

Missions Complete:
                                                                                        S -
                                                                                        A -
                                                                                        B -
                                                                                        C -
                                                                                        D -
                                                                                        E -

Opponents Defeated: 0

XXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                                                                        ↬ 0/6 Genjutsu
                                                                                        ↬ 1/3 Taijutsu (1 at Genin, 2 at Jounin, 3 at Sannin)

Ninjutsu
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
                                                                                        • Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
                                                                                        • Kakuremino No Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique)
                                                                                        • Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)
                                                                                        • Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)

g e n i n
                                                                                        • Aerial dodge
                                                                                        • Chakra Kami Nawa (Chakra Hair Rope)
                                                                                        • Chakra Hikari no Jutsu (Chakra Light Technique)
                                                                                        • Nin Shiki Kaado (Secret Information Cards)
                                                                                        • Shadow Dancing Bushin
                                                                                        • Shadow Vision Fist

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
                                                                                        • Tessayose no Jutsu (Iron Chain Calling Technique)
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Fuuton
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
                                                                                        • Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
                                                                                        • Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
                                                                                        • Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)

g e n i n
                                                                                        • Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
                                                                                        • Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
                                                                                        • Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
                                                                                        • Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)
                                                                                        • Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
                                                                                        • Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
                                                                                        • Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
                                                                                        • Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • Fuuton Reppu-Ookami (Wind Style: Gale Wolf)
                                                                                        • Fuuton: Seijitsu Kaze-ken (Wind Style: Faithful Wind Blade)
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)

• Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)

• TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

• TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • Fuuton: Shinkuuha (Wind Release: Vacuum Wave)

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl)
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Suiton
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
                                                                                        • Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
                                                                                        • Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
                                                                                        • Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
                                                                                        • Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)

g e n i n
                                                                                        • Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
                                                                                        • Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
                                                                                        • Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
                                                                                        • Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)
                                                                                        • Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)
                                                                                        • Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)

c h u u n i n

• Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)

• Suimenka no Kisoku ( Breathing underwater Technique)
                                                                                        • Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Blast Technique)
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Fuuton-Suiton Combination
                                                                                      c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • Icycles

Ototon
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique)
                                                                                        • Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
                                                                                        • Myaku (Pulse)
                                                                                        • Yobiko (Whistle)
                                                                                        • Zankyou (Echo)
                                                                                        • Fusenmei (Blur)
                                                                                        • Shizumaru (Quiet)
                                                                                        • Otokakimazeru (Sound Scramble)

g e n i n
                                                                                        • Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique)
                                                                                        • Kinsei Hakai (Balance destroy)
                                                                                        • Yubi Kausi No Jutsu (Finger Spike Technique)
                                                                                        • Onpa no Tenohira (Wave Palm)
                                                                                        • Zankuuha (Air Cutter)
                                                                                        • Koukan no Jutsu (Sound Effect Technique)
                                                                                        • Kaze no Sen (Wind Harpoon)
                                                                                        • Fukuwajutsu (Ventriloquism)
                                                                                        • Jigoku no Mimi (Hell’s Ears)
                                                                                        • Onchou: Boutou (Harmony: Boom)
                                                                                        • Fukyouwaon: Unari (Dissonance: Howl)
                                                                                        • Fukyouwaon: Wamekigoe (Dissonance: Yell)
                                                                                        • Kaku no Sen’you (Enhance Sense)

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Genjutsu
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Fuuton
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Suiton
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Bukijutsu
                                                                                        Elegance [x]
                                                                                      g e n i n
                                                                                        • Stage One_ The Clumsy: You're not elegant at all. Your genjutsu sucks. It looks like there's someone's mutated body sticking out of your back. And you're still not invisible, at all. Or even lightly cloaked. Your leaps/glide are clumsy, and are barely any better or further than your average Genin's jumps. They're not faster, either. Don't expect to be elegant, or to hit anything using this stage. Don't even fight with it unless you want to look like you were hit on the head as a child.
                                                                                        NUTSHELL
                                                                                        >> you suck.
                                                                                        • Stage Two_ The Budding: Your fake image is now at least accurate. It looks just like you, and glides beside you. However, the point of the style is that the image is like its own living creature, and that you're concealed beside it. The image doesn't move, so you can't really fool anyone with it. It's a pretty stupid idea to use this in combat, although some people may be confused as to which one is you if you disguise it properly. Your gliding and jumping is getting better, further, and faster. Your aim is more precise, but not much more. You can expect to fail a lot when you try to strike people with this, and rarely succeed. It's still not combat efficient.
                                                                                        NUTSHELL
                                                                                        >> slightly faster, more accurate, better at the long leaps/gliding
                                                                                        >> the false image (that almost acts as an AI in later stages) is still clumsy, but it actually looks like you instead of an aborted martian

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • Stage Three_ The Colliding: You've finally learned how to enter your invisibility while you glide/strike, but only at last second. So, it looks as if you're bursting into their body, but it should be pretty obvious to them that it's a fake. The image is now more difficult to tell from you. In fact, it's almost impossible. It literally makes the same exact movements as you, at the same time. It reads from your brain, since your chakra is commanding it. Your precision is increasing, and your speed, now up to a full number. This style is actually useful now, where it was once useless.
                                                                                        NUTSHELL
                                                                                        >> faster (+1 total speed), with increased precision, long leap/glide range
                                                                                        >> your false self is now intelligent and responds to your movements, but you can't enter invisibility for longer than a second and a half or so

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

The Three Dragons [x]
                                                                                      g e n i n
                                                                                        • STAGE ONE -- FREE TO (Stat boosts : +1 str/0spd): The basis of the style was the three arrows loaded into different launch-points. The bow essentially launches by using magnetic force, triggered by pressing the buttons on the handle of the crossbow. There are four buttons; the first three launch arrows from either of the three points, and the fourth launches all three arrows at once. It's easy to press the buttons accurately even during heavy combat, because they're on the other side of the handle, where your fingers grip the bow. It's simple enough to just press down on your fingers. The arrows, at this point, move only as quickly as you'd expect from arrows. Although they are accurate, they're not nearly on the level they rise to from a honed practice in the style.
                                                                                        Reloading the bow is not necessary; this weapon style is very tied in with jutsu and chakra. After the three arrows on your bow have been fired, new ones will quickly form back in place. However, you may only fire three arrows per post unless otherwise stated.
                                                                                        • Back to Bowing
                                                                                        • Three Wings
                                                                                        • The Acid Flask (3 chakra/post)

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • STAGE TWO -- FLY LIKE (Stat boosts: +1str/+1spd):Covering your legs, there are thorns. This style is very connected to nature, and as its user, so are you. The thorns do not pierce into your flesh; even if they were to do so, it wouldn't affect you. These thorns have rooted into the earth and risen out from it to give you its power. They bring life to your legs, and even span to your arms, increasing your movement, and your aim. The thorns reach into the body of the bow, and hold it steady. In this stage, the thorns will hold the bow in place, wherever it was, so you can let go of it to make handseals, or whatever else you plan to do. This display of nature shows that this style is tied in with life. These thorns are living. They want to serve you, their master. Ironically, although this was the style practiced by his offspring who killed him, this style was only made possible through Adniel's connection to nature.
                                                                                        The speed of your arrows has increased significantly, now hard to catch on to. The shots are also significantly stronger; they scale off of your strength, and high strength equals shots easily capable of puncturing steel, and with proper aim, puncturing even harder metals.
                                                                                        • Orion
                                                                                        • The Phantom Dragon
                                                                                        • Evolution

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Taijutsu
                                                                                      g e n i n
                                                                                        • Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop)
                                                                                        • Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance)
                                                                                        • Konoha Reppuu (Leaf Violent Wind)
                                                                                        • Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Whirlwind)
                                                                                        • Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death)

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Boxing Style [x]
                                                                                      a c a d e m y
                                                                                        • Stage One: Pugilism: At this stage, you start to gather a more powerful punch. The durability of your fist does not change though, so you are still able to get hurt whenever you punch something hard. You are able to stand your ground better than others. For training, you must swing at air with weights attached to hands. This will strengthen the muscle in arms.

g e n i n
                                                                                        • Stage Two: Clinch: In this stage, you are more controlled and can easily gauge the power you put into one of your punches. You are also noticeably more powerful, but not very. Unlike before you can bring down trees with a couple of strikes with your fist. It still hurts you though. For training you practice hitting a humanoid, with various levels of strength put into your punches. This could be an opponents or one of your shadow clones.
                                                                                        • Rocket Punch

c h u u n i n
                                                                                        • Stage Three: Marquess: This new stance has a more upright vertical-armed guard, as opposed to the more horizontal, knuckles-facing-forward guard. The new stance focuses heavily on power, and almost completely disregards defense. Thus, your punches do way more damage than before, your able to break solid rock with your mere fist. Also, your harder to knock down. On the downside, you move slowly in this stage, since all of your energy is contributing to your power. For training, you must punch objects as hard as rocks.

j o u n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE
                                                                                        • TEXT HERE

Quote:

Fighting Style:
                                                                                      ↬ Run away
                                                                                      ↬ Stay away
                                                                                      ↬ Hue?!

Reply
                                                                                      Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                                                                      Other Stuff
                                                                                      Get GCash
                                                                                      Offers
                                                                                      Get Items
                                                                                      More Items
                                                                                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                                      Other Community Areas
                                                                                      Virtual Spaces
                                                                                      Fun Stuff
                                                                                      Gaia's Games
                                                                                      Mini-Games
                                                                                      Play with GCash
                                                                                      Play with Platinum