Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 am
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia Motioned with her wrist for those who where kneeling to stand, she loved to see people lower then her kneel to her...something in her drive for power made her happy to see people bow and scrape and beg. She listened and decided to address Draxus first "That is correct, but their is a different balance to everything" she said to him "A balance is something that must be watched and carefully monitored, but...if you allow the balance to right itself, within their is the true balance." she said to him "and I would hope that you would learn how to enjoy yourself while you are here."

She then turned her head to Vanlith and nodded her head " peace is, as you say, a fragile dream. though you say fragile it still means that it is possible, though its like the finest of crystal vase's balancing on top of a spire, one wrong move or word of whisper could topple it...but it is still achievable" she said "and it is an option so long as it is achievable, even if it is fragile." She said. When she saw him kind of go out of it she sighed, she knew that look all to well, she had it some times when she was alone...remembering her past wasn't something she liked.

Then She addressed Shenaiya and Clara "Welcome to the Capital. I have been introduced to Shenaiya...but you, I have yet to meet. Though I did get word of your birth. Clara Rose of Zalto. It is high time you show " she nodded her head to her "if you hadn't I would have never known what you looked like or how pretty you where" she said to her as kindly as she could. She hadn't been insulted by the girl, she was slightly annoyed but not pissed.

Finally then she turned to The Queen of Bellris "very well" she then addressed everyone in the throne room "The Realm's have been in peace, even if a fragile one" she looked at Vanlith and then let her eyes meet with each of the people in the room "I summoned everyone here, for starts because if I hadn't we wouldn't have even known what each other looked like. After 200 years of being strangers its time someone did something different, Some of us even still have prejudice again Dragons or Phoenix's instead of letting that prejudice fester into another war. So I thought it high time that we get together to know each other...i guess the word is 'mingle' if you use the younger peoples words" she said "My friends with the other kingdoms, or don't I don't care. Learn about your neighbors, make allies or Enemies, calculate, scheme if you plan on doing that." she said and then smiled "And yes, as to the Queen of Bellris' questions. A Gala will be held. Five different types. One commemorating each of the kingdoms." Magdalenia smiled "I will be talking to each of you in turn as the time comes, and from their the festivities will commence" she said "If anyone has no Objections....I have the order of how things will go already..." she said

"In order it will be the Kingdom of Bellris, Ethe, Abraxos and then Zalto, with the Capital finishing up the five Gala's with something special." The high queen said "Their are no limits to what the theme can be...though I will of course have some say in what happens. It can't be offensive to either race." she looked at Queen Victorianna considering Victorianna had a hate toward dragons. She then looked at Draxus "I hope that this will be....fine with you? Their will be time between events for everyone to coerce with others, talk tactics and what not, and then Festivities." She then spoke to all of them, but kept her eyes on Draxus "does this agree with you all?"
.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

sadsally514

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:52 am
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria sighed softly as she looked up at the roof of the cavern "I don't remember much about my mother. I do remember one thing about her though, even though I was dropped off here by one of her favorite customers owing her a favor. The only thing my infant brain remembers is how she loved the castle always talking about it or looking at the castle from her window like some forlorn maiden from the fairy tails waiting for her prince to save her from sleeping with every man that traveling to the capital" she said to her and then a smile crept on to her face "you know, I bet if either of our mother's had even bothered staying at the castle for more then a night they would have ran and never looked back." Sonaria chuckled "This place, its a prison and a nut house and a dream come true all together" she said as she nibbled on her bottom lip "You Would rather be out seeing the lands but your stuck here because of Mab. Everyone here is crazy, and yet...if we hadn't been raised knowing how horrible it is, we would have wanted to marry a prince and come live here to." she said.

Sonaria sighed "I can see why mother wanted me put here when she died. If she hadn't I would have been killed or sold off to some...some where worse" she said as she gripped one of the stones and threw it. The stone clattered to the ground 10 feet away "If she never sent me here after her death I wouldn't have known I had a sister. So i guess I'm glad for one thing" Sonaria smiled "though we both know...how the street lures us. We both aren't of pure Royal birth. And I think its because we know that Half our blood comes from someplace outside the Royal lines is why we want to leave so bad. I know of your dreams...to go travel and see everything you haven't...and with me, i want to go out and dance and sing...I want to go jump up on top of a table, strip naked and just yell out that I'm finally free from the Royal chains of slavery" Sonaria giggled at the thought. Even if she wasn't Royalty she would never get naked in front of strangers...never again.

Sonaria then sighed and looked at her sister again "Gwen...If I ever have children, Gwen...if I ever have any, I want them taken as far away from this place as possible." She said "If I die having children, I beg you, please, as far a way from the Capital and the eyes of Nobility and Royalty as you can get. I don't want them to know how horrible this place is. I don't want them to know Mab." She said, her fingers clenching and her nails digging into her palms "and if I live though having a child, I want to take them to one of the outer lands...Places no sane person would go, and live their." she said and smiled softly "what about you Gwen? If you stay here...you might be forced to marry one of those Prince's up their...Or if you fall in love and have a child out of love who knows what will happen...Your the Crown Princess...The heir, the High Princess Gwendolyn Callieach, Its even worse for you because your first in Mab's mind, even if your illegitimate, Until Mab as a Child you're stuck here......Oh Gwen..." Sonaria whispered "What's going to happen with us...now that I'm back, we're both stuck here under her watchful eyes. Where unwilling pawn's in her little game of power and control." Sonaria gulped "it's just something about that women....I can literally go into a bar and dance like a cheap street girl and still retain more dignity than when I'm here...When I'm here, I feel so bare, like everything I've ever done is nothing here." Sonaria started to shake again as if she was having another panic attack like she did on the stairs, but it was actually her crying as tears fell down her face "I'm so scared here...I'm so scared of her... I don't know how to act here...I don't know what she will do and it scares me Gwendolyn..." Sonaria said as she started shaking more, her sobs echoing off the stones.

Ivory_Coated_stars

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:19 am
User Image

Ba'sil Pyriel Storm, Prince of Ethe
Ivory Tempest

"As gentle as the calm breeze, As wrathful as the ravaging storm."

Basil looked to his father, Vanlith, expecting an answer though that is not to say he didn't expect the man in question to avoid giving him a direct answer. Before an answer was given, his attention was pulled back to Clara, his head turning to face her in the process, returning a kind smile of warmth and nodding as she was to step off towards the castle entrance. Then came Gwendolyn also inquiring about the reason behind his fathers proposal which brought his attention back to the group, his father to be more specific, waiting for an answer but what he received initially was an emotionless gaze, the smile he wore for Clara slowly dissipating as Vanlith spoke. Of course like he expected, Vanlith didn't wish divulge such information, stating that even kings were allowed their privacy or secrets but Basil knew his father all too well, gaining his own mischievousness from the man so he knew his father was working some type of angle for his own amusement and he was now alert on the matter.

The young prince of Ethe said nothing in return, now looking pass the entrance doors and into the castle, the masterpieces of art that decorate the room gaining his attention, that was until Sonaria excused herself, leaving him with her response to his flirting before darting off. The statement only brought a smirk to his lips as he watched the two young women race off into the courtyard, Gwendolyn nearly being dragged which caused a small chuckle to escape his lips. Basil's eyes then fell back upon Draxus, the man seemed a bit too wound up for his liking, almost as if remaining forever formal and political would gain him extra merits with the High King and Queen. Sure he was of royal blood and knew exactly what it entailed despite being a most free spirited being, but that phrase 'You can't judge a book by its cover', fits him perfectly for when the time comes for him to handle business, he would do just that but until then, he had nothing to prove to any of these people, so he would do as he pleased, as he normally did until that time.

The thought's quickly left his mind as the group as a whole was to go on the move, Basil trailing behind the group as he took his time to admire the art present within the halls. He would reach the throne room shortly before Shenaiya however, just in time to hear the ending statement of the High Queen, about her feeling it necessary for them to all learn about or of one another, asking Draxus and Vanilith for their input. His ears remained open as the two men spoke, both having valid points on the matter but in the process his eyes wondered around the room, where for the first time he has laid eyes upon Victorianna, the Queen of Bellris when he looked to the woman who spoke with Clara, his mind instantly wondering about the veiled woman he heard so much about and of course her reasons for wearing it, yet it was not his place to pry so he would just have to find out some indirect way. His eyes would soon land upon the heir of Bellris as she made an entrance, he hadn't met the young woman before thus the reasoning about her place of background stemming from where she placed herself.

Basil had no input on the matter in which they spoke of as he entered, he wasn't spoken to and besides, he would agree with the fact that peace is a fragile dream like walking on eggshells, a dream of which they have barely manage to live for two hundred years, yet the High Queen took his thoughts and put them into words. If its but a dream then it could be achieved but no peace is everlasting and he was aware of how fragile it could be, yet if it was for his people, then he would do what he must for them not have to put their lives on the line, and his kingdom at that. When High Queen Magdalenia began to address Clara, Basil decide it was time he made his presence known, not that he doubt anyone has seen him enter but he has yet to greet the High Queen and thus he bowed from his position, his ponytail falling to rest on his right shoulder as he rose, yet remained silent as not to interrupt what she spoke of next, his attention shifting to the Queen of Bellris of asked a question he was sure they have all thought of at least once since being here, before looking back to High Queen Magdalenia.

Basil listened intently as to what was said, if he didn't know better it would almost seem as if the High Queen encouraged mischief, the king of mischief that could get one beheaded or start a war, but she couldn't be.... right? After all, the Fifth Kingdom was in power to prevent that very thing. He would have to be careful and observant at all times, he knew this from the beginning but now it was a priority. "None here." He would finally speak out, a hidden smirk upon his lips once the attention was no longer upon him. All he saw coming out of this was his own entertainment, mischief could be his middle name.

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Kami GearX

(OutOfCake!: My apology for the late response and the rushed long post to keep up.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:45 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus listened quietly to the High Queen and he spoke. "I do not see a problem with any of these arrangements High Queen, and I thank you for allowing us this chance to, as you said, mingle with the others. Please, let me know when I am needed, until that time I will retire to my chamber, as many things still need to be sorted out in my kingdom and the advisers must know of certain plans and punishments while both my father and I are away." Draxus turned on his heel and started to walk away, looking at Victorianna, a smile slowly reached his lips. "I hope by the end of the festivities you will know that not all dragons are what you think them to be. Also, the beauty underneath the veil... It is wasted when covered Queen Victorianna." Draxus looked at the other two, King Vanlith first. "Formalities are the only thing I know King Vanlith, you are telling me to go back on two hundred years of tradition when you ask me to drop the formalities, please, be more considerate of my people's tradition in the future."

Finally it was Princess Clara. "I do not know you that well Princess Clara, but I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Perhaps we can talk more when my time allows it." It was short and sweet, and Draxus meant it to be. He did not wait for others to respond, he simply continued moving on as he passed each person and allowing them to make their own judgement calls on the Prince. Draxus had important information that he needed to share with his kingdom. He would keep a close eye on everyone, especially now that all the pies were so close, his fingers did not have to be stretched so far.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara smiled at the compliment given by the High Queen. "Thank you, Queen Magdalenia," She responded politely."I apologize for the delay of my arrival." Clara was still slightly embarrassed that she was the last one to arrive, and that it was because she completely forgot about it.
Clara listened to the queens reasons for gathering them all, and smiled. Getting to know the other kingdoms sounded like a good idea to Clara, she just wondered what the others thought of it. When the queen said there where going to be five Gala's, Clara got excited, but kept cool on the outside. "I have no problems with the order," She said. She turned to Draxus when he talked to her. She would've said something, but he had already left.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia nodded her head as the Prince of Abraxos left. A small smile decorating her lips. She then looked behind everyone else at the Prince of Ethe, motioning him to rise "I hope you caught all that Prince Ba'sil. I do not like repeating myself for just one person" she said. Magdalenia looking him over as she spoke and made a small note of approval in her mind, it may have just been the over abundance of white but he seemed near perfect...to bad he was a prince. Magdalenia looked at Clara "I am glad. After all I wouldn't prefer much to change the order. I chose it on who arrived first. and I guess in a way to let the...smaller kingdoms have a say once in a while" Magdalenia sighed as if talking about the smaller kingdoms aka Bellris, was a chore, but she didn't name fingers and point names as it was. The truth was Magdalenia wanted them all here in hopes that a war would start 'people grow to soft in times of peace' she thought as she looked at all of them, but didn't say anything.

Looking over at the Queen of Bellris she couldn't help the hatred that came into her eyes and swallowed the beautiful blushish-grey orbs whole "If you can think of something that the Festival should be, then I think that would be best" she said, the hatred disappearing when she looked at Shenaiya and instead her eyes where just blank slates "You're opinion is also valued in this decision, it is not just all your grandmothers" she said to her with a small smile coming back to her features.

"does this agree with you all?"
.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

sadsally514

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

shabatha

Celestin Selone

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna watched the high queen with hidden eyes under her veil, she didn't trust this whole gala farce, but she didn't go against her, opening her mouth to say something only to receive a barb from the queen made her flinch and shut her mouth. Taking a deep breath Victorianna then said "I think..."

Victorianna smiled "A stroll under the stars" she said to the Queen "I don't think theirs been one in years, but its just a thought." she said to her and then turned her head to her granddaughter "a Stroll under the stars...its a game of sorts" she said and then turned her veiled head back to the Queen "Everyone wheres what they choose, but it takes place outside in the royal gardens...or some place with more places to hide. Each person Wheres a simple mask made out of a strip of fabric over their eyes. This takes place at night of course" she said to the Queen "where I come from, the rules where very simple. if you get caught before reaching, say the queen, then you loose...but the winner gets to ask one thing of any of the people or the queen" Victorianna said and then bit her lip "though, I want to know what My granddaughter thinks should be done" Victorianna managed to say "she is the future queen of my kingdom...her input will be valued"

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

shabatha

sadsally514

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:03 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith nodded not really agreeing with anything that was going on around him. His mind was gone more so than usual as he turned on his heel and started walking out of the throne room. He stopped when Victorianna spoke up about a game, it brought his mind back a little. Vanlith turned around and looked at Shenaiya waiting for an answer as well. Moving back towards the group of royals he stood next to the Queen of Bellris. "The name is Lord of the Skies." A small smile appeared on his lips as his hands slipped into his pockets. "Besides we dragons aren't all bad."

He stretched slightly, the balance of things had shifted greatly, whether anyone else realized it or not. For better or for worst the king couldn't tell. Taking a deep breath he looked slightly at the Queen of Bellris. Leaning in a tad he whispered just loud enough for her to hear. "I would like to speak with you after this."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Oh no! Grandmother is upset!!!!
And listening Sorry it took awhile

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya listened as each was directed too and also given the opportunity to hear the idea for a game from her Grandmother. When Queen Victorianna agreed with the High Queen that she should have some input she mentally cheered. Maybe she could finally get her grandmother to see she wasn't a dolt just because her father was the gardener... And she was technically illegitimate... Or a b*****d child... Either or seemed to be a fancy to people who were in agreement with her grandmother. She smiled lightly as she thought about the idea of the game.

"A game sounds lovely. And mysteries always make the mind think harder and the heart bolder I suppose. The competitiveness would help ease tension between all of the royals. I like it Grandmother. It is a grand idea." She said happily. She had been doing that annoying habit she had when she was thinking. She tapped her chin with the other hand holding her elbow.

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

Ba'sil Pyriel Storm, Prince of Ethe
Ivory Tempest

"As gentle as the calm breeze, As wrathful as the ravaging storm."

"There is no need to repeat yourself Milady, I have caught and heard what was needed." He responded to the High Queen, his tone and posture befitting of his position. Basil could feel the eyes of the High Queen scanning over him, he didn't pay it much mind since the last time she had saw him he was but a child, barely in his teen years to be exact, though of course he felt as if she was checking him out, that was just his confidence speaking though. When Draxus was to take his leave, Basil couldn't help his eyes falling upon the man, something about him made the young dragon feel uneasy, of course there is the possibility that he still didn't trust the dragons of Abraxos despite not being present of the time their ancestor fell in the clutches of dark magic, but that was not what he was basing this feeling off of, he wasn't sure yet but he would definitely keep a watchful eye upon him even more so than the other royals of the 'smaller kingdoms'.

Basil simply nodded when the High Queen asked of their opinion once more before his gaze was placed upon his father, of course he has seen the man absent minded and detached from his surroundings before, namely during political gatherings such as this one, but this time it seems like more than distancing himself from his duties as King. Basil could see that Vanlith was agitated, that something was making him feel uneasy and he thought he knew what it may be but he wouldn't be sure until the man spoke with him. The young prince looked to the Queen of Bellris when she began to suggest a game of sorts for the festivities in which grabbed not only his attention but his fathers which caused him to shake his head a bit with a small smile, of course the Lord of the Skies would snap back to reality a bit when entertainment and fun is mentioned, that was one way he knew to get his fathers attention. Soon his gaze shifted once more, this time he looked to the young woman behind Victorianna as he was to find out the woman was in fact the granddaughter of the Queen. He watched her for a moment as she spoke and then chuckled when she seemed to be in deep though from the rhythmic tapping of her chin. " A grand idea indeed, it sounds to be entertaining to say the least." He would say to the Queen of Bellris, his gaze going from Shenaiya to the woman he spoke to.

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Kami GearX

Quote:
"shabatha"

Quote:
"River Rocker"

(OutOfCake!: )  

Celestin Selone

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:32 am
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn could only smile sorrowfully at the cruel irony. Sonaria was right. Had they not known how it felt to dwell within the walls of the kingdom, they would have simply been outside looking up at its sugar coated exterior and wished to be a part of it. The woman let out a small sigh "We always want what we can't have." She stated silently. It was true. She, like her sister, would much rather be out in the world with only the hazy dream to be queen rather than stuck in a gilded birdcage longing to be a part of the world outside. She preferred the lively streets of the city over the isolated halls of the palace. Gwendolyn could never even understand why anyone would want to bear the responsibilities of the throne voluntarily.

"I promise that they wouldn't know the feeling of being under Mab's icy gaze. Would you do the same?" Gwendolyn said as she thought of the future. Maybe she would one day have children. If she did, she didn't want to raise them behind those stuffy walls. She didn't want them to know Mab's wrath, but to grow knowing the love of a family. It was a distant dream. She was to be queen, unless the old crone had children. If she COULD even have children. If her father put her to bed. Being honest, Gwendolyn didn't know if her father and Mab had ever been intimate, if she was even capable of showing emotions like affection. The carmine haired girl looked up at the crystals, knowing that they were listening to the two. Gwendolyn closed her eyes at the bleakness of what her life would become. It was laid out for her. She would have to marry someone of at least noble birth, and they would probably end up being picked out for her, she would have her coronation, and she would give birth to heirs, the process repeating in a never ending cycle. A land through it all, Mab will be watching them, her icy gaze following Gwendolyn the entire time. The thought made her angry, her hand becoming a fist as she furrowed her eyebrows. She despised that woman.

Gwendolyn looked up to Sonaria before wrapping he arms around her in a warm hug, tears welling up in her own eyes as she tried to fight them back. "I know. She scares me too." She said as the tears in her silver eyes began to spill over, she looked into her sister's gaze, a smile still on her face despite everything. "But as long as I'm here, I won't let her hurt you. If either of us should be free, it should be you, Sonaria." Gwendolyn's gaze grew dark for a moment at the thought of Mab, a small breeze picking up in the cavern as her power began to leak slightly. She calmed herself before speaking again. "Our happiness is not for that b***h to take." She said solemnly. The girl smiled as much as she could before sighing and looking up, a part of her wondering how much time had passed.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:32 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus entered his room and quickly released the wings of light from his back, the aching fading away. The relief was extraordinary. "God's above, that feels nice. I wonder what game Magdalenia is playing at... The blue banner, the Gala, all of the major nobles. Think Draxus, think. What could the Queen gain from telling you these three keys? I need paper..." Draxus moved over to the writing desk and quickly reached for a paper, grabbing onto it and slamming it down, taking the quill, dipping it into the inkwell and then scribbling down the three key facts. "What do I know about the other kingdoms? What do they know about mine?" Draxus quickly wrote down each of the kingdom's names on a separate piece of paper and created a list of known facts to him. He knew that Zalto for instance, had fallen quiet, hiding away most of their royalty from public view. The peasantry had very strict days and hours to see the royalty, and when they were allowed the royals acted distant. He also knew that they were trying to make some sort of new magic from what he heard, but that was speculation at best.

Ethe is a traditional kingdom, no benefits from it other than it was wealthy, which meant mercenaries often traveled there to make a name for themselves if they could, times of peace meant poor business in that respect. They mostly were a gem exporter. Draxus speculated a long time ago that they would try and create an energy source out of the gems they mined. Nothing has come up on that side of the board. The problem was the royal family. They have been free spirited in the past, but this generation seems to have been the worst batch. If Draxus needed a foothold in that kingdom, he would do it through their peasantry.

Next was Bellris. Like Abraxos, they were poor, but that didn't mean they didn't have fighting power That was shown earlier in the day. Despite being old their Queen was strong, and easily could have killed a person manipulated by the High Queen. They also worked mostly in fishing. The only inventions he heard of coming from them so far was better fish catching tools, although, if he had to guess, it was most likely a projectile. The problem with Bellris was their general outlook on dragons. It would be difficult to gain any say over that area, a political marriage would be the best bet if he wanted in there.

Abraxos. Draxus knew plenty when it came to Abraxos. He had yet to hear of the Blue Banner, but that would explain some of the resistance he had received, although it was of the tiniest fraction. Overall, the royalty was well liked by the people, simply because of how he had handled their famine. The invention that Abraxos was working on was a difficult piece of work. Draxus had some say in it himself. It was mechanical wings for the totally wingless. Of course the wings weren't just for show they would allow the user to fly. The problem was the controls.

Finally was the center of all the Fifth Kingdom. Two daughters of illegitimate birth, a queen that held council in private with shady members of courts all over the floating land, and commander over all other kingdoms. They had a strong military presence due to the combined forces of phoenix and dragon magic, both light and dark. Who knew what they held as new weaponry or infrastructure as well. However the problem was is that they were dealing with a shadow war with the people of the Blue Banner, a recent faction that popped up. At least that was what he was just given by the queen. Assassination attempts, general rioting. Seemed like a regular underground revolution to him. The main problem was the castle. It was made of magical stones meant to ward off attacks. Abraxos would have to infiltrate via the shadow war and rip the kingdom from the inside out if it came to war.

What the five kingdoms was unity, and not under separate rule either. Revolutions like the Blue Banner were dangerous and often started small and then grew exponentially, like a plague. Fanatics were the most dangerous of all revolutionaries and that's currently what they were, a mob of fanatics it seems.

Draxus slammed the paper up onto the wall and quickly went back to the three ideas that were given to him. A celebration, the Blue Banner's, and all the major nobles. From what he had on the other kingdoms, he hypothesized that Magdalenia was creating a distraction. A third piece of paper was pulled as he wrote that down and slammed it onto the wall as well. Next he analyzed everyone that had appeared before him, his mind eating through today's reactions like a computer put into overdrive. His hand moved as he remembered everyone's faces and reactions to each other. Still not enough information to get a clear image on what the other's goals were. the Queen of Bellris especially, the veil made it impossible to read facial expressions.

Draxus sighed and put up his papers on the wall, stripping the one that held all five kingdoms into five separate pieces. He was creating a string map all along the wall. After a moment Draxus stepped back and looked at his work. He had nothing to go off of right now for anyone except for the High Queen. "More information is needed, I hope the Gala will give me that information." He reached for the letter opener and stabbed it into the Fifth Kingdom paper, right at the words Blue Banner. "That, that is my goal for now. I will ask the Queen if I can call in a special task force under my command..."

((OOC:I left what most of Draxus knows as speculation so he can confirm or get new speculation later. There are a few facts there that could be wrong simply due to how spying worked in medieval times [a.k.a it barely worked at all]. Anyways, nothing that Draxus has is set in 'stone'.))

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 am
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria smiled "when this gala is over..." she said as she leaned a head on her sister's shoulder, her black hair had come out of its ringlets "I think we should both run away. Maybe not together, but we should help each other get out of this mess we where born into" she said to Gwendolyn "Even if it was the Royal army, I had freedom from her gaze for four years. You have had it stuck on you your whole life" she said as she stood up "I think its time you get some freedom to" she said "but we cant disappear now, she would know"

Sonaria looked around and then looked at Gwendolyn "I mean, they have brother to rule the kingdoms if he ever shows up. And besides...Gwen, You can't be ruler if they can't find you when its time for you to take over" Sonaria said "they will put brother or one of the nobles on the throne" she said to her. looking up at the Stones she was about to ask what time it was but they answered her without the need to talk. Sonaria smiled "I think its time we return to the world of sunlight" she said to her "You should feel free to come down here any time you like" she said to Gwendolyn.

Sonaria started to head toward a newly opening tunnel "Gwen..." she said as she stopped before entering the tunnel "thank you...so much for being their" she whispered softly, but the cave made her words echo. Sonaria smiled "stay as long as you like...or leave when you want to, I don't mind. The stones like you" she said, and then she managed to say "oh...and about Basil...if its okay, can I try my luck with him first...." Sonaria said, nibbling on her bottom lip softly and then smiling "Hey, I'll see you later" she said as she headed out of the stone caravan and up the path the stones where making for her.

The stones twisted and turned and went on longer then the last time, and finally when she stepped out of the tunnel she had appeared in Draxus' room just as he stabbed an instrument though a piece of paper that said 'the blue banner' Sonaria jolted and started to move backward in hopes that she hadn't been seen yet, but the Stones had closed behind her and she could hear a faint giggling as they left her trapped in the room with Draxus. Slowly Sonaria moved around the room, without making a sound. She nearly tripped once or twice but managed to get to the door. Sonaria had her hand on the door knob and was about to leave when the names of the kingdoms caught her eye 'Bellris, Zalto, Ethe, Abraxos' her hand tightened around the knob of the door, but stupidly instead of leaving she said "what...are you doing?"

Ivory_Coated_stars

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:13 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna smiled softly "I'm glad you think its a good Idea Shenaiya. The first step to becoming queen is learning when you should agree and when you should fight for what you want" she said "this is one of those times where you can do either, If you thought you had a better Idea I would have loved to hear it" she said

Then Victorianna turned her head slightly to fast and it fluttered to reveal one of her eyes, the eye that was shown was ringed, In the center was the pitch black of the pupil- a never ending chasm of darkness and what could only be described as the worse of pitch black sludgy tar, her Pupil wasn't shiny like normal peoples eyes. then around her pupil her Iris was three different colors, the first color around her pupil was a bright yet sickening yellow that was the likes of when the sun would try to shine though curtain but it was stuck behind the evil of the curtain that held it back, giving the sun an ill yellow type of color...that was the color of the first ring around her pupil.

The second ring around her pupil was something of an orange color, though it was obviously supposed to be more of a blood orange color, the color from the yellow ring of her iris speared into the second ring to make it look like a very tang like color, as if the second ring was the color of orange juice...
The third ring how ever did not collate with either the color yellow of the first ring around the pupil or the orange color of the second ring, but instead it was into a dramatic almost neon purple color, an almost solid circle of the neon purple color circled the orange an yellow colors, but the almost perfect circle was broken in random places by the orange color trying to bleed into the neon purple, but because of the neon purple like color the orange looked wrong trying to bleed into the purple color and instead it looked like the purple color was eating away at the trespassing orange color. the Last ring was simply a black ring that the purple didn't leak into or the orange, or the yellow, the black ring of her eye was the thinnest one and it seemed as if all it was doing was holing the other colors in and making sure the other colors didn't break into her Sclera.

Just as quick as the veil moved, the veil went back into place, covering the Queen of Bellris's eye just as fast as it had been seen "Do not agree with me Dragon" she said, her anger evidence in her voice. She then turned her head back to the Dragon that sat on the highest throne in the realm, Queen Mab "Is that all you wish to talk about, or are you going to take up more of my time with your talks of supposed peace" she said "I do not believe you want peace, Mab. Your personality and Idea's are as cold as the mythical fairy queen that you share your nickname with." Victorianna said "I will go along with it for now, but I doubt that were actually here because you're happy we have had two century's of peace"

She then turned and looked at Vanlith, raising an eyebrow behind her veil, the small shadow of her moving her eye brow could be seen under her veil "and why, pray tell, should I wish to speak with you?" she said, her chin held high. Victorianna's mood seemed to have taken a turn for the worse, she seemed to think everything that the Queen had just said was bull crap...which for all anyone knew, it could be "You dragons have yet to prove to me that you are anything but horrible creatures." she snapped at him "all i have seen from your kind is the destruction of my own people."

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

shabatha

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:54 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Clara told Shenaiya and Victorianna when they talked about 'A walk under the stars'. The princess wondered what she would do for her Gala. Luckily, hers was last, so she would have plenty of time to think about it. But she doubted she would come up with anything good.

She was shocked when Victorianna's got angry, and wondered why it happened. The dragons weren't bad... were they? All Clara knew about them was from books. Then when she questioned the High Queen, Clara gasped, but no one could hear it. Then when she snapped at Vanlith, Clara took a step back. 'Why does she hate dragons so much? They don't seem bad, and the High Queen seems to be quite nice, actually...' The wingless phoenix wondered. She was tempted to ask, but she held back. She didn't want to anger the Queen of Bellris anymore.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers