Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:19 am
Far from helping the current situation this only deepend Elithiel's temper.

"WHAT?!" he near shouted.

"So what? You didn't think I could be trusted with such a secret? Why now do you choose to repeat something then before two people you hardly even know! Forgive me for saying but that makes poor logic!" he said now resembling Irangursh's mood.

Irangursh grinded his teeth in an effort to keep from loosing his head like his elf counterpart.

"My father...may have been a lacking ruler, but I promise that I will not fail where he has. And please...refrain from commenting on such things Orc. I don't need gutter scum trying to judge my lineage, thanks," he said souding all too curt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:44 am
"Gutter scum, eh? I'll take that as a compliment, because for such a high drow as yourself to consider me gutter-scum instead of nothing at all is a big move up." Boro says smiling and turning to face the peeved drow.

"I never know when the idiots who made a chaos mage will drag me to another place just for kicks and when they do they usually destroy any evidence that I was ever there!! Meaning these two bit players over there won't remember a thing and neither will you!!" John shouts losing what was left of his cool. Random things were happening further out in the forest, for example instead of a rabbit being eaten by a wolf, the rabbit eats the wolf. "I'm sick and tired of being punted around the multiverse because some yahoo in the higher-ups wants to have some fun. Think of it as having to move every five minutes and then add the fact that no-one will remember you when you get back if you ever do. I really thought you could understand, Elithiel, but it's seems you can't even get over the fact that I lied for two whole years." Stuff was starting to fry now, but not in the area where John and the others are.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:07 pm
Irangursh ignored Boro turning instead to face John as he began to yell. He didn't need to take this...from any of them.

Elithiel gasped shortly and took a step back in shock. John being angry...that was one thing...but loosing control was another. He had almost thought it near impossible. He could feel the energy raging all around them. He felt a gentle tug of his powers and hoped John wouldn't loose his head to much...otherwise they'd all be burned to ashes.

He hadn't known what it was like for John...he truly didn't....but that didn't make him oblivious to that pain.

"You worry about being dragged from place to place...Never knowing what to expect...never having a life of your own to return to...it feels like there's nothing left for you...nothing but pain...and the only way to ease that...is to mask it behind a wall so strong there's no leeway for emotion...turst me I understand. For I chose a similar path when I chose to become a Summoner," he said looking at the ground before John's feet. His hands clenched into tight fists, not out of anger, but instead because he fought against the streams of thoughts that flooded into his mind.

"The only difference is...just that...choice...I chose my path....just as you chose to with hold the truth from one of the people you could trust with more than just your life. Or did you choose to be oblivious to that as well?" Elithiel asked looking slowly up to look John dead in the eyes.

Irangursh stood still and at a loss for words. He could feel a strange tingling sensation buzzing all around them. As if some magic unseen was at work. He really didn't know anything about what Elithiel and John spoke of. Trust? Paths? Choice? None of this made any sense to him. He never learned the meaning of trust...just loyalty...the meaning of choice...just command...nor paths...only ordered directions....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:39 pm
"I was never oblivious to the fact that I could trust you with any secret of mine, but the last time I told someone I was a Chaos mage I was immediately torn away from that plane. I never wanted that to happen to me again." John says calming down and looking Elithiel in the eyes, outside the clearing everything is returning to normal. "I was never in control of anything save my emotions and I chose to keep the safe so nothing happen to them." John says calmly turning away from Elithiel to face Irangursh. "Does your kingdom have a rouge Drow problem, prince? And I'll speak to you later, orc."

Boro just sat down on the ground promptly upon hearing John say "later". He knows!  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:22 pm
Elithiel coudln't do it. He tore his gaze away from John and walked over and sat down gently by a tree. He leaned against the warm bark and closed his eyes. This...this was a change. He knew how much it cost John to share this with them. If the gods ever found out about this....well they wouldn't...not from him. He wouldn't be the one to cause John to leave. He knew it would be hard, for he and Amoniel, Goddess of the Elves shared a bond that he never really knew how it began. Yet sometimes he found himself communicating with her. He knew John had only meant well by not telling him. Still...he found the hurt of the lies lodged deep within him.

Irangursh surveyed John carefully. He seemed back to normal.

"Well...I suppose any kingdom would. But most of our rogues are the people who don't really fit in to my...my-" he couldn't bring himself to admit he was in any way related to the king..."-my Lord's vision of a perfect kingdom," he said spitefully.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:02 am
"I also suppose that you were part of a group meant to dispose of the most dangerous of rouges?" John asks eying Irangursh with a meaningful look.

Rouges? What's the idiot going on about rouges for? I know the real reason why Irangursh is here. He's just looking over the final preparations on their army's forward base. Boro thinks crossing his arms and glaring at Irangursh's head.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:16 pm
Irangursh was a master at concealing his emotions. His shock wouldn't be noticed by any of them there. How would John know so MUCH about his homeland? Unless he had been...

"Well as a matter of fact I was...keyword...but ultimately I was...cast out alongside them, never to return home," he said without any emotion at all. He looked over to Elithiel for he had sensed his eyes on him, but he saw Elithiel looking at John now.

Elithiel knew that there was more to Irangursh's story, that his pride may never let him share. Nevertheless Elithiel knew it and found it hard to believe. He stood and rejoined the group silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:15 am
"What did you... wait. What did your mom do to get you banished?" John asks grinning as though he knew already. Drow are the easiest race of elf to read. They might keep their emotions inside, but their thoughts are wide open. he thinks to himself grinning all the while.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:56 pm
Irangursh sighed audibly before continuing with this interrogation.

"My mother...I never knew her. She was banished just after I was birthed It was my own choice that...reaped these consiquences," he said trying to tell the story without having to lie, yet at the same time telling only as much as he needed.

"Why?" Elithiel chipped in after his long silence. Irnagursh looked at him in question.

"Why'd you help them?" Elithiel repeated calmly.

"I'd appreciate it elf if you would stay out of my head," Irangursh said keeping his voice in tight control. He saw Elithiel give a small smile.

"It doesn't take much telepathy to understand..." Elithiel said gently. Elithiel saw Irangursh fighting weather or not he should tell the truth. In the end it came out.

"They were my people. What would you have me to do? Stand and watch as they were abandoned by family and friend because of their status? Something they could not control?" Irangursh said simply. This made Elithiel's smile widen.

"A drow with a heart. That's a first," he said. If he hadn't known any better he might have mistaken the slight scowl that Irangursh bore for a twitch of a smile. It was instant and once again Irangursh's face remained neutral.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:32 pm
"Actually it's not a first, but a drow prince with one is tho'." John says thrown off by Irangursh's answer. "Why were the renegades, that you were traveling with, banished?"  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:33 am
Irangursh looked back to John.

"They...well they were rebelling against my father and his rule. Over the past few years he's changed our form of government from Monarchy to Dictatorship. The people no longer have a say in which direction our land goes. He makes all the decisions. They've kept quiet until recent...the band I was traveling with was among the first banished under his rule, and I predict more have followed," Irangursh said solemnly.

Elithiel was now interested in finding out where this conversation was going.

"I see...John? What exactly is it that you want to know?" Elithiel asked, stating the question thta Irangursh had more or less been asking with his narrowed eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 am
"We may be headed that way anyway and I'd like to know we have some allies waiting when we get there." John says apathetically "One last question Irangursh, before I start on our green little friend here. Has the country prospered under the new ruling style?"  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:26 pm
Irangursh scowled.

"It depends on which part of the country you refer to. For the nobles, ardents, and gentry...the higher class...they now enjoy a time of lucrative relaxation with advanced technology. They live in the main city, Sinda. For the middle class artisans and others who are trying to make it in life...Old Sinda is where you'll find them. Living it rat infested houses with little food or clothing and even less Gil to their name. Here is where broken dreams are tossed. Those who couldn't make it in the fast paced life in Sinda are forced down there," Irangursh said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:36 pm
"Yup, that's what I thought. Lots and lots of disgruntled workers." John says grinning. "Now for you, Borose. Or should I say Belialith?"

"How did you know....." Belailith starts, but is interrupted by John.

"Easy, the way your aura moved after you came back from your fight with the Elder-wyrm of the forest. Yea, that's right I knew you fought him and got your butt handed to you." John states roughly. "Now, why were you working with the Orcs?"

"I was working with that group because I thought they weren't being treating correctly by the other orcs. Plus, I thought that if I could lead them well enough I might get promoted to archdaemon in the Black Gate." Belialith says looking at John with wary eyes.

"If you would, please change into your true form." John staring a hole in the ground behind the daemon's head.

"O.K." Belialith says growing horns and turning a darker shade of green  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash