Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:10 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

xxxxxNarrowing his eyes when the winged male hadn't shifted his attention, Lymbo could feel his jaw click a couple times. "Not until I beat the holiness out of 'im. Serenity, Jedah, focus your attention on the ground under our feet. Let me know if you notice a heat signature or hear anything that sounds hollow," the fair haired demon growled irritably while letting his eyes shift into the darkness of space and flecks of white that resembled stars. Making a quick flick of the wrist, the angel made a weird shriek as he got snatched out of the air and hit the ground just in front of him. "'Ey. A little birdie told me you thought it was smart to attack a fire demon in this field." Taking a second to lift the angel up a bit then drop him back down several times, he tipped his head to the side and lowered himself down to a crouch beside him. "Bad move. Where is he?"

xxxxx"Tch. What're you doing to me, demon?" the angel hissed while obviously trying to push himself off of the ground though even his wings weren't even twitching. Pressing down harder on the winged male, a blank expression having taken up residence on his face, Lymbo feigned examining his nails. "That's not an answer. Hm? Oh. Chestra." The brief moment of surprise only flickered slightly when Chestra's hand tugged him backwards. A hint of fear began creeping up in the angel's eyes when the silent childlike demon hefted him up by the collar with ease considering he was unable to move. "Where is he? I know he's near, but is he in the fire?" "Hopefully dying or de- Agh!" It took only a second for Chestra's freehand to reach over the man's shoulder and tear out a wing with the same ease as he'd picked him up. "I didn't ask your opinion. Unless you want the other one removed, talk." After the man hadn't responded within a few seconds of being given the warning, Chestra snatched out the other. "Your extremities are next, sir. I honestly don't care for this kind of behavior, but you're wasting my time. If you refuse, tell me now so I can end this game we're playing. You've ruined my day." "And I'm supposed to care about the day of a demon? Under the flames! Under the flames! After he exploded into flames, I lost sight of him and I was trying to figure out if he was still there!" "Thank you for your cooperation. Requiescat in pace."

xxxxxDropping the angel to his feet, Chestra started towards where the water demon was putting out the flames whilst ignoring Lymbo's, Nitanï's and Jedah's eyes following him. Finding a small hole with a few bits of green flame still dancing up from the edges in the ground, the small demon dropped down into it and followed the short path within to Sedynn who was still encased in a thin layer of green and orange flames. After a short talk with the fire demon, the smaller demon surfaced once more albeit only up to his shoulders. "He's okay though he doesn't want to come out unless Lymbo promises not to yell at him. Nice to see you, Nitanï," Chestra smiled innocently. "Oh. And that was my signal that y'all can do whatever with the bird. I got what I wanted." "I'm not making a promise I cannot, or more like will not, keep. He knows he screwed up, but hiding in a hole from me isn't gonna make my fist connecting to his head any less painful. Besides, we don't have time for this childishness. There's three or four more heading this way... Oh yeah. I never released that one from my crushing pressure. Oops. You wanna kill him, ladies? If Sedynn gets out of that hole he dug, we can just hide the bodies there which will fill in the hole... Or we can make it look like an earthquake passed through. Adra and brothers, this is Nitanï by the way. He's one of the stronger water demons from our gate."

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:37 pm
Dantes_river
sorry if this is a bit on the gory side.

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGiving a small hum, Desire practically bounced over to where the angel lay, her long tail reforming behind her. "Heh, this should be fun~" she hummed, smiling to herself as she grabbed him by the collar. Pulling one of the metallic scales off her tail, she gave a happy hum and glanced to her sister, pulling her over. "If any one needs us, we'll be over here having a bit of fun~" she hummed, smiling as her sister held the angel in place by sitting on his bloody back. Leaning over, she slowly dug her knife into the angel's hand, cutting down one finger until she reached the palm only to stop and peel his skin off the bones, an almost drugged smile on her face at the tearing sound that was made as she tugged the bones out. Beginning again, she handed a second knife to her sister who started on the other side, being oh so careful about what they were doing as if this were some form of art.

Glancing over at the twins for a moment, Adra gave a sigh and looked to Chestra. Waving lightly at Nitanï, he smiled softly and then stretched his hands above his head only to smile as he made several more flames go out. "How do you think they even found us? We haven't exactly been projecting our auras. Do you think that farm actually has some humans in it?" he asked, shoving his hands back into his pockets. "Eurynome, go finish the angel off. The twins are gonna take too long if they keep it up." he sighed, watching his more stoic brother walk over and slice the angel's neck in one quick twitch of his fingers, using his wings to push the twins off him so they wouldn't get cut.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 am
Pure T0rture
Meh. It's fine.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxWaving his hand dismissively, the gravitational manipulator shifted his gaze around the area. "Enjoy," he muttered while letting his eyes turn into a bright blue. "I don't believe it was us actually much less humans. This area's practically dead minus the bugs and crows. My portal didn't leave any signs of opening much less closing energy wise and I made sure to put major suppressive seals on anyone I thought might emit too much of a demonic aura in the area with the exception of you. No one got a choice except for you and Chestra." Shaking his head slightly, he tapped a finger against his thigh. If the place was dead, how would they have been found? Were the angels doing random patrols now? There had to be something they were missing here, something they were overlooking. "What is it we're overlooking? Something drew him here if he attacked the little blowtorch so randomly. Jedah, it's gonna be stressful for you, but can you widen your echolocation out? It could've been a fluke incident and he could've just noticed Sedynn playing in the middle of a field that's deader than a door nail. Or the idget could've lit up just by noticing him first. We need him to give us details, but he won't get out of the damn hole!"

xxxxx"I can try I guess, but this place has a lot of sounds that're starting to get to me," the bat demon mumbled while briefly scratching the back of his neck. Giving a heavy sigh, he shut his eyes and began scanning through all of the sounds near and far. After only a minute or so, Jedah covered up his ears, furrowed his brow and shook his head. "Anything?" "Mm... Not really. Out of every direction we took up, none of us saw him coming so he had to have dropped down specifically on him. The others are coming from over there and probably got lured in by all the demonic energy y'all just spouted off. Crudmuffins. All that noise is gonna drive me nuts." "Damn... Do y'all think ya might've missed something?" "We passed a well to get over here a little ways that way. I didn't like the air around it personally. It could be a possible portal for some lesser demons I would think. You gotta promise you won't get mad at him, Lymbo." "I'm not-" "Promise." "Fine. Just get him out of the hole. Geez. You're still a bunch of kids expecting promises to be fulfilled." "Alrighty then. He promised not to get mad at you, Dynn-Dynn, and if he does, I get to break his arm and crack some ribs." Climbing out of the hole, the smaller male patiently waited for the fire demon to hesitantly poke his head up out of the hole, a small flicker of the green flames slowly dying out from around him. "S-sorry... I kind of panicked at the last second."

xxxxx"'Ey there, hothead. Been a while. Ya seriously need t' stop catchin' these fields on fire, laddie. Tha's the last of 'em. Let me know if'n ya need anythin' else. Can't get back without ya after all. An' I don't feel anythin' personally," Nitanï smirked before waving slightly back at Adramalech. From there, he moved over to Jedah and made small pockets of water form up over the inside of his ears to help block out the sounds like a filter. The bat demon mumbled a thanks while Sedynn muttered a second apology after standing back up on the surface, his shoulders slumped and Chestra holding his hand as if to comfort him.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:11 pm
Dantes_river
you can't really avoid it when rping demons xD;;

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxStanding and brushing some dirt from her clothes, Desiré glanced around for a moment before sighing. "They might be chasing after whatever's making that dust cloud over there...." She mumbled, pointing at a large brown cloud heading towards them. "Ugh, I smell like an angel now..." She grimaced, glancing at the blood on her hands. Wiping them on her skirt, she looked over to Sedynn and offered him a small smile.

"Hey, you alright there smokey?" Adra mumbled, scratching at his wings for a moment before glancing to where Desiré was pointing, a frown on his face. "Is that... A kid....?" He asked, watching as a little boy of roughly five came bolting towards them, the large dust cloud being made by the sand colored piece of fabric he was riding on. "Hey kid slow dow- fff" he started, moving in front of everyone only to be knocked over as the little boy's ride plowed into him, sending the child flying at Chestra. "sorry sorry sorry! Please don't let them get me, ooh I should've listened to them I'm in so much trouble!!!" the kid babbled, golden eyes wide as he tried to hide behind the bigger kids, eyes wide.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:53 pm
Pure T0rture
xD

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Do you want to keep talkin' about his scent? How 'bout the blood you just smeared on your skirt?" Lymbo started off rather smoothly, his eye twitching slightly. Getting slapped upside the head by a webbed hand, he gave a tisk before Nitanï crouched down and wiped his hand over her skirt. He then stood back up and went back over her hands and arms before moving over to Serenity and cleaning up the blood on her. "Apologies, lass. He's got no couth in speakin' with others. When all ya do is sleep, I'm not surprised he can't talk to people without soundin' like an a**. I do believe he was just tryin' to say it's not exactly the best of times to be complainin' about scents. They do stink though. I'mma freak 'em out in a minute though. Y'all are clean and no lingerin' ickiness," he hummed in apology before standing up. "Do you wanna talk for me, Nitanï? By all means, if you actually know what I mean, be a voice. It keeps me from expending energy on something." "I'll just change your wording so ya don't piss off the other demons around ya."

xxxxx"Mm... Just gave me a scratch before I exploded into flames on him," Sedynn responded after briefly glancing at Adramalech. At noticing the dust, he tensed a bit though Chestra lightly patted him on the shoulder to settle him down. When the boy came flying towards them, Chestra and Sedynn split up then reformed together with one raising an eyebrow and the other tilting his head slightly. "Is it a demon?" "He doesn't read as one to me, but Veda doesn't exactly read off as a demon either and we know he's one." "Helpful. There, there. You're safe with us. We'll take care of the big, bad birdies. Here. I'm gonna put you down here so you'll be safe, alright? I'll call out to you when it's safe to come back out. We can introduce ourselves then." "To which he means that I'll put you down there. He might snap ya like a twig." "And you'll be joining him. Did you think I didn't notice? It's not just a scratch. Your fire destroyed his spear, didn't it? And that means the blade is either still in your shoulder or is somewhere around here." "What?! Chestra, I've had worse and now you're wanting me to remain in the hole for a scratch?" "Exactly, Sedynn. I was the cause of said worse injuries. Everything I touch breaks and until I can control that, I'm not risking touching him. And it's not just because you're hurt that I want you in there. If anything attempts to get to him after getting past us, you'll be there to protect him. Considering his skin is similar to yours, he could most likely survive in desert-like climates which you can mimic quite well and yet still kill an enemy without harming him in the process." "How you do that with your eyes closed is really creepy just so you know. Fine. C'mon. You're gonna sit down here with me." Picking up the boy and keeping him close, he dropped back down into the hole and lightly pushed him further into the little tunnel at the bottom. "So... You want to introduce yourself and why you're running like a rabbit from a hungry fox?"

xxxxx"Get ready, Nitanï," Chestra hummed while picking up a rock making the water demon smile briefly and brace his feet. As the angels began drawing near, Chestra hurled the rock up at one of them while Nitanï spat a red blob at a second one. Both smiled at each other when the rock pierced through one angel's shoulder and wing making him fall from the sky, the second angel hit with the red blob that'd exploded and soaked him in the red fluid falling as well while the remaining two angels were trying to figure out what the red fluid was. Letting his smile vanish, the fish demon started coughing. "Ugh. Nasty aftertaste." "Well, you got them panicking about all the blood you spit out at them. He absorbed all of that blood on you girls through his webbed hands, replicated it inside of him so it'd be a bigger mass and ejected it as a projectile. Figured you'd want to know what that was." Letting his wings snap open, Jedah let out a slow breath. Finally. He didn't have to be constrained to that human form. "You alright, Adra?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:00 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"He's right though. It's a dumb thing for me to complain about when there's more important things for me to focus on." the demoness breathed, smiling at Nitanï as he helped her clean up. "Thank you for getting it off of us, though." she purred, tucking some hair behind her ear as she spun to look at the approaching angels. With a grin, she waved her fingers at the angels, a tornado forming under them. "Pretty fun~" she hummed, smiling at the others.
"Impressive. here, might help with the after taste a bit." Serenity mumbled, offering the water demon a can of grape juice. "It's something the humans drink, and it's not actually that bad." she smiled, spinning to face the angels as well before throwing rocks at them at a bullet-fast speed.

Standing, Adra nodded and pulled up the fabric the boy had been riding on. "Fine, just a little surprised. Didn't think cloth could hit that hard. The kid must know some pretty good spells if it hit that hard." he chuckled, walking past the others so he could drop the cloth into the hole after Sedynn and the child. "Wonder what he is." he mumbled, turning back around as his tattoos turned bright blue, lighting forming in his hands. "Better bring our A game, these guys aren't kids like us." he huffed, shooting lightning between the two remaining angels.

Down in the hole, the boy scooped up his cloth, pinning it around his neck with a bronze snake. Glancing up at the older boy when he spoke, he nodded and gave a small bow. "My name is Perem Keedar," he hummed, standing and blowing his hair from his eyes. "Those guys are after me because I trashed a church they were at, trying to get my things back." he mumbled, clutching his cloak tightly in his hands. He couldn't tell them why they'd had his stuff, they might be just as bad as those feather brained bullies!
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:24 am
Pure T0rture
xD

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Thank you... I think," Lymbo muttered while scratching the back of his neck. Well they seemed to be taking care of things just fine. Good thing too. He had lost interest in crushing people after Chestra had intervened with the first guy. After yawning, Nitanï smacked him upside the head once again before accepting the drink from Serenity. "Many thanks. Liquids are what I deal with best. It would've been cooler if it'd been acid, bu-," he smirked before getting smacked upside the head by Lymbo. "Don't even go there. The only one who found it even remotely funny was Chestra because it's such a terrible pun." "Fuddy-duddy. You ruin everything. Besides your lack of interest in anything we tried to do to occupy our time in that gate, this is why everyone stopped trying to get you to join in. By the way, this drink is actually pretty good."

xxxxx"I wouldn't doubt that, but I'm glad you're alright. If Sedynn can't get the boy to talk, Chestra can. Those two are unbelievable in the things they do, so much so that it seems unreal," Jedah chuckled lightly before glancing at where Chestra seemed to be pouting about the angels having hit the ground so quickly. He supposed the little demon expected it to be harder than that, but then again, those angels weren't dead yet. "Don't underestimate them, Chestra. They weren't expectin' us, but now they're gonna be on guard." "I know. The taking them to the ground thing was disappointing though. I wanted something more like a dragon, but all I got was a baby bird. Lame. Hello, winged gents. Since you're on our level now, would you like to play a game?" "And he's back to inviting people to games."

xxxxxSmiling lightly at the response and how much the boy cared for the cloth Adramalech had returned to him, Sedynn remained crouched down between the boy and the only exit. "Well, Mr. Perem Keedar, I'm Sedynn and the smaller one I was beside is Chestra. We don't exactly have a last name so sorry if it seems weird that I only gave you the one for both of us," the fire demon hummed while he remained in a mixed state of being upset with himself and wanting to make the boy feel safe. "And somehow I don't doubt they'd act like that. So why'd they take your stuff? Is that common in this world? Sorry. Um... It's my first time outside of the gates so I'm a little nervous and uncomfortable here. You didn't get hurt either, right?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 pm
Dantes_river
do you want me to be some of the angels too?

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"You're welcome." The twins replied at the same time, glancing from the boys to each other for a moment before looking towards the angels. "Well, this should be entertaining." "Or really boring. Anyone wanna play badminton? I found us a few birdies we can smack around."

"I don't think the game he's offering them would be the same as one he'd offer us, J," Adra mumbled, a cold look settling on his face as electricity ran up his left arm. "Twinkletoes, Twit, t**t, and Tweetie, what do you want?" he grumbled, ignoring the tingling sensation in his wings as they lit up with the same magic circles that covered most of his body. "Speak now, or we'll force it out of you." Eurynome drawled, leaning on his scythe, which was still resting in the dead angel's neck.

Perem flashed a toothy smile at Sedynn at the mention of not having last names, pulling his cloak tighter around his body when he heard the kids above them talking to the angels. Looking back at the fire demon when he asked about his things he gave a frown. "They took my stuff because they thought i was a human, claimed it wasn't safe for me to have these things and walked off. High and mighty flock of geese. They take all the fun stuff for themselves. And then they just burn it all!" he frowned, stomping his foot only to grin. "They didn't hurt me, but I sure surprised them when I took my things back. First time here? Where are you from?"
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:42 pm
Pure T0rture
Sure. It'd be helpful.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxGiving a faint snicker at the way the girls spoke as if linked to each other's thoughts, he pointed briefly at Chestra. "You two sound like Chestra and Sedynn in finishing the other's thoughts. I don't quite know what badminton is, but I loved the bird joke in that," he hummed before tossing the can into the air, clapping his hands together then against his chest and repeating the process of spitting out a projectile of liquid at the angel Chestra had hit standing up. At seeing it get disrupted, he frowned yet glanced briefly at the one covered in blood standing up. The disgust on his face was amusing. "It's obviously a game they know that we don't. And no s**t, Sherlock. Chestra's games are far more dangerous than the games the kids before him created." "That's true. We forbade anyone from playing certain games with him such as Headless Horseman and Tanks. Bloodiest games you'll ever play and he created them."

xxxxx"Well what was I supposed to do? No one can match my strength much less my blast radius even when I restrain myself," Chestra muttered, his frown an obvious sign he was still pouting. The angel just narrowed his eyes at the small demon, a mix between pain and irritation practically oozing from his very pores. "Tch. A game? What are you? A six-year-old girl? Looks like we've come across a portal leaking demons while chasing a thief." This commentary made Jedah slap a hand to his forehead, Chestra's eyes flicking open as he stood up. While the fair haired demon cracked his neck, Jedah gave a heavy sigh before pulling one of his wings out of his back. "You didn't just bring up his height and body structure. Absolutely genius. Bravo, guy. You pissed him off." "I ain't scared of Tinkerbell throwing a tantrum. What the heck you just did with your w-" The angel was cut short by a foot making contact with the side of his head and skipping him quite a ways across the ground.

xxxxx"You shouldn't ignore me just because I'm petite. I guess you didn't understand me when I invited you to a game. It wasn't a request," he stated rather cooly before readjusting the little crown atop his head. Shifting his attention to Adra's brothers, a frown returned to his face. "I don't look like a girl, do I?" Doing a flip to dodge a sickle, the tiny demon king quickly reversed directions to where he was going after the blonde angel trying to regain his footing. Of course he wasn't going to be able to get an answer before they struck, the evil winged creatures. Making a quick flip as he drew near the wounded angel, his wings mangled from being kicked across the ground, his foot cracked down on the older man's shoulder. Once he'd made contact with the ground again, Chestra crouched down beside him with a bored expression. "Like I said before, all I got was a baby bird for the dragon I was expecting. All those horror stories make y'all seem hard to fight, but this is too easy. This game is dull... Nitanï!" Having felt a shift in energy from behind him, the small demon king turned to see the water demon stepping in front of the girls, his webbed hands having caught a spear from an angel aiming for them. Unfortunately for him, Nitanï was stronger in water rather than on land so the spear had managed to go into his shoulder though his legs had managed to remain braced against the impact. Letting his eyes turn a solid black, he inhaled deeply and spat out some kind of liquid that immediately began to sizzle and smoke upon contact with the angel. "Tch. I'm good. I didn't have time for a more potent acid though. Damn. I hate being on land."

xxxxx"What dillholes. I thought angels were supposed to be honorable, but that's just theft plain and simple. And I didn't get a human vibe from you so how they did must mean they're retards," Sedynn muttered before tugging the boy closer to him and lower to the ground just as something heavy hit the ground overhead. Letting the dirt and dust settle back down, he released him and scratched his cheek somewhat thoughtfully. "Chestra, we're kind of down here so don't collapse it on our heads... Yeah. This is mine, Chestra's and Jedah's first time here. And do you mean like where we were born or where we were raised? If it's the first, we don't know much about our origins. If it's the latter, I'm not supposed to really speak about it. Considering we play by our own rules however, I'll tell you. We're from a place in Hell that no one really knows exists. It was the only place we ever really knew... It's called the Tenth Gate, the Hidden Gate, in the rumors and myths everyone else came to talk about. Unlike the other gates of hell, it's separated from everything else including Earth and heaven. Few know how to get there altogether. So what of you? ... And it's good you weren't hurt."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxStepping around Nitanï with a frown, Serenity glanced to the angels around them and sighed. "You're right about one thing, Chestra. They're easier to take down than I was expecting, granted, I'm not as strong as you are." she chuckled, tucking some hair behind one ear as she spotted a third angel entering the ring. Setting one hand on the ground, she gave a smile and lifted it as a spear formed in her hands. "this shall be entertaining, though." she remarked, fingers flexing as she pelted the spear at them, another one already forming from the ground beneath her.

Stepping up beside him, Desire gave a frown and glanced from the spear to his face. "Want me to patch that up a bit? Or perhaps creating a puddle under you would be better? you pick, I can do either one." she offered, tail flicking out behind her at the angel the acid had headed for.

"You're not that small, nor are you that effeminate. They're just dicks." Eurynome mumbled, picking up his scythe and using the blade to smack the severed head of the dead angel to one of his buddies, that ever unimpressed look still on his face.
"Y'know, just because we're kids, doesn't make us stupid. You guys, however, put the dolt in 'a-dolt'. " Jezebeth drawled as he lifted his sword to use like a bat, nodding to Adra who grinned and shot a ball of fire towards him. Swinging out, he smirked as the ball split in two and then four and soon sixteen fireballs were raining down on the angels as the kids watched.

"So, you are from hell. Cool. Me? I'm part sandman, part dream demon. Kind of a weird combo since they're supposed to be enemies. Mom dropped me off with dad when I was big enough and hasn't been back since." The child shrugged, leaving out how his father was dead because of the angels not trusting him. Tugging on his cape once more he smiled as part of it became sand and floated into his hand. "The angels don't know about me because I learned at an early age how to cloak myself against them. It's not perfect, but it keeps them from being able to tell I'm a demon." he smiled, holding up a sand sculpture of the church he'd been in, only to show it crumbling to dust. As he'd said, he'd trashed the place in the best way he knew.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:05 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Of course I'm right. They dropped like-," Chestra huffed, his words cut short as a fourth angel seemed to appear out of nowhere with a war hammer that'd connected with his back and knocked him away from the angel he'd beaten up already. Starting to laugh, he pushed himself back off of the ground and turned towards his attacker. "So you were holding back on us 'cause we're kids. Glad to see I could drag it out of you. It'll make me feel like the previous Sky Demon King if I killed you whilst you held back. Dibs on the guy with the hammer!" Hopping back up onto his feet, the tiny demon seemed to have become extremely happy again as he hopped from one foot to the other. Pausing, he turned his smile to Eurynome. "Thank you, Eury. I'm glad someone doesn't see me as being feminine besides Sedynn. And I loved your commentary, Jezzy. You thought of it before Nitanï and I did."

xxxxx"A puddle underfoot would be nice, and possibly some rain. It'd make me even more thrilled if I could have a small pond or lake, but I'll make do. Don't worry about the wound. It's already started to heal thanks to the water around us," Nitanï responded while sticking the spear in the ground and peeling his webbed hands off of it. Hissing lightly, he shook them off to the sides of his body as if they'd been stuck to the surface of the spear. At feeling water start hitting his skin, he glanced at Lymbo making a small twirl of his finger. "Lymbo, you..." "Don't get all dramatic about it. It's only over you 'cause you're pretty much useless without liquids around. Just don't hinder the abilities of the fire demons with your abilities." "I'm not being dramatic. You've never shown any interest much less that you care about anything. Laddie, this is big for ya." "And there's that drama. I can always stop if you're gonna act this way." "No! But thanks. You just stopped doing things after Chestra pushed past you for the first angel dude." "I'll get involved if I'm needed, but y'all are doing just fine without me. Besides, as Chestra stated previously, these are a dull bunch. I might've been more interested if there was an archangel in the bunch..."

xxxxxSpinning his scythe around, Jedah gave a soft snort. "You become uninterested real quick, Lym. Fine. If you feel like you're too weak to face, we'll take them out for you," the bat demon smirked before scattering into hundreds of bats and heading up into the sky. Reforming together, he swung his scythe and smiled at how quickly it impaled an angel through the chest and hurled him at the ground. As a second attempted to swing a sword at him, his freehand shot out and detached the arm at the elbow just for his chest to snap open and closed around the angel like a Venus flytrap. Given a couple seconds, bones could be heard crunching under the pressure of his ribs before a heavy spray of blood exploded in front of him and the angel seemed to vanish entirely. "That's always fun. For such a holy entity, he tastes pretty damn bitter. Chestra, you're putting out too much demonic energy. Settle down." "I'm trying! It's not as easy for me as it is for you so shut up."

xxxxx"Nice. They aren't the only ones who couldn't tell you have demonic blood in your veins. I had a hypothesis that you did, but I had no concrete evidence on it so you clarified that for me," Sedynn smiled though his eyes returned to being partly upset. No wonder the boy gave him a familiar sense of presence now that they were settled in down here. It was like sitting with her all over again. "We grew up with a dream demon, y'know. Her name was Elisia and technically she was a nightmare. You reminded me of her when I first laid my eyes on you. That's kind of where my theory stemmed from; a sense of familiarity. She could hide her demonic presence with ease like you though I doubt it was like how you do it... You might've liked her had she survived long enough to come here with us. As for weirdness..." Pausing and directing his finger at the ceiling, he gave a snicker. This kid was adorable with thinking his genetic make-up was from a weird union. "Have you not picked up on how weird several of us are? Chestra's extremely deceitful; he may act like a hyperactive ditz, but he's extremely intelligent. He might also look extremely fragile, but he makes even the sin of wrath look like a saint. I'm a serious thinker considering I'm a hotheaded fire demon. Sure, I screw up by panicking or getting pissy at times which is actually how this hole was created, but I'm actually a very rational and logical thinker. You'd probably never guess that Chestra's a king and I'm his general."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:02 pm
Dantes_river
sorry, life has been happening. sweatdrop i started college and then work decided that i don't need days off other than the ones i'm going to school so i need to fix that @~@
i'll be responding mostly from school right now.

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"For shame, holding out on us. We're not babies here." Adra sighed, flying after the angel that Serenity was throwing spears into. "No, but you are children. They were ordered to go easy on any kids they came across." "Who said that?" "No one." the voice giggled, causing Desire to frown. "You might just have to step in, Lymbo..." she frowned, pulling one of the scales of her tail out as it elongated into a sword.

"There's more of them." "These aren't just angels. looks like we've attracted a few archangels. just three from what i'm picking up. What in the blazes did that kid do?!?" "he didn't tell you, and yet you'd still protect him... i'll never understand demons..." The woman's voice chimed from behind Lymbo, where a brunette flew in the air, a vivid pink stave in her hands as she watched the fight. "mmm.... such crude fighting... boys, would you mind just getting the child, i'll handle the rest of this..." she sighed, landing lightly on her feet as her clothes changed from robes to a full suit of armor.

"Well, you just look like ordinary kids for the most part. except you smell like demons, and that one just doesn't stop giving off an aura no matter what bubbles I tried. The inscribed one is similar, although his aura is contained by the other two with him." Perem mumbled, fidgeting as he spoke only to blink and look around. "..... the lady Grace is here....." the boy frowned, stairing up at the 'cieling' again with a frown.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 pm
Pure T0rture
It's alright. I wasn't sure if you got the notification is all.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxGiving an irritated sigh, the white haired demon lifted a hand to shoulder level then dropped it, the lesser angels getting snatched farther away from the little group of demons. Stepping towards Grace, he raised up one finger so she could see it. "Could you please remove your head from your a**? It's not a hat. I'm afraid you're incorrect. For one, we're teenagers, not children. That still makes us minors, yes, but there's a significant difference. We've hit that lovely little stage everyone knows as puberty with all of its wonderful hormones." Pausing, he raised a second finger and let his form shift to where his hair was shorter and his eyes became a bright red. "For two, your little buddy with the war hammer still hasn't noticed that the head of the hammer's sitting by our feet. If he wasn't trying and only managed to -and this is factual- barely knock Chestra off his feet and break the thing, that's pretty sad. War hammers are made for war and it couldn't even hold up to a demon that isn't even a tenth of its weight not to mention it was well built. A pity to have been in the hands of the inept. Now we're on to point number three, one you should really take to that rock you call a heart. Y'all made the first move in this fight so that makes you the instigators. Fact 3A, you stole from him so that's strike one on your kindhearted nature, chickadee. Fact 3B, we were minding our own business, avoiding humans even just to make your jobs a little easier when one of your guys tried to kill one of us. That's strike two. That brings us to fact 3C; the fact that you're in full armor is a pretty big statement considering you count us as children and your guys are brandishing weapons of war when we were entirely unarmed. That's strike three. So now I'm going to make this very clear for all of you; back down now before this gets any more out of hand. We didn't start this, but we'll sure as hell finish it." There. Fair enough warning. Their move.

xxxxx"I'll get the ki-d," the black haired, dark purple eyed archangel started off in a mutter after having landed near the hole, his own darker clothes taking up a few extra leather pieces, twin scimitars and a short sword. Unfortunately for him, as he'd gone to take a step, he was dragged quickly to one knee and Lymbo cracked his neck, a brow raising at the female. Giving a heavy sigh, he turned slightly towards Desiré and the others with a far less-than-amused gaze. "Feel free to let loose, ladies and gents. They made their decision. Try not to expose too much to them. I want them to live with the humiliation of getting beaten by kids. If things get too bad, I can always bring the jester here. I'm sure he'd be a little happier being asked to leave his cell though he'll certainly get pissed at all the blood on Jedah." "Laddie, there's a difference between beatin' this lass an' her posse back into their places and traumatizin' them. Even we're still recoverin' from that." "Plus, we've already had one incident today if'n ya recall the succubi bitches." "Morrigan an' Lilith again? How bad did it get?" "Yep. He got too close for comfort with the L-D." "Ooh. Well, at least the L-D is able to be healed if ya aren't dead unlike the A-S..." "Just focus on the task at hand. Eury, Jez and Adra, hop on the guy trying to get to the kid. Chestra, Desiré and Jedah, the one in the air still is y'alls. Jedah, Serenity and Nitanï, take care of the small fry. I'll deal with this broad personally."

xxxxxPushing himself to his feet, the dark haired angel pulled his wings in closer before glancing at the brothers. "I wasn't expecting that. Nice trick though. Tch. Careful, Grace. He's got gravitational pulls at his beck and call," he muttered irritably. "He'll only use that to keep you on the ground and from reaching that hole. It's not a cheap trick he'll use to win a fight. Unlike you birds, he's far more honorable like that," Jedah snorted while Chestra let a darker expression take place of his usual goofy grin. "Good to hear I don't have to restrain myself anymore. It's exhausting trying to hold back on people." Snapping his fingers, several explosions went off around the third archangel to bring him to the ground. If he opted not to, well he had wings too and could even just hurl rocks at him. He just didn't show them as openly as most of the others. As if in sync with each other, Chestra and Lymbo motioned the archangels forward with one finger while stating in a cold tone, "come."

xxxxx"That's 'cause this is our weakest forms. But um... Yeah. Chestra's just absorbing what you're trying to do for him and it's only adding to his already present energy," Sedynn responded with an apologetic smile. At hearing they were free to stop restraining themselves, he grimaced slightly. He did not just give Chestra the go-ahead. Why not keep him restrained at the very least? "If the air seems to start getting heavy and making you feel kind of dizzy, that's Chestra letting his restraints go. Yep. It's expanding now and he just started a chain of explosions. Sounds like it's getting bad out there. Lymbo's getting motivated and that's extremely hard to do." Hearing a loud kapow from what was obviously the crack of lightning from overhead, he flinched then slightly pushed the boy further into the little tunnel. "You don't wanna get hit by that much less get caught up in that wind starting to pick up. From what we've been told by the older kids, when Lymbo wasn't quite so lazy, he was a force to be reckoned with and though it always started off slow, once he hit a certain point, the only way to stop him was by him getting bored and holding you down with his gravitational pull... Who's Grace?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:03 am
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGiving a small chuckle, the brunette spun her staff in one hand and rose an eyebrow at the boy. "You were just complaining that we weren't taking you seriously, and now that I am, you're complaining again. Make up your mind, silly child," she purred, glancing briefly over to her companions only to sigh softly. "No need to hold back, anymore, gentlemen, they won't be doing so with us," she called, glancing ever so briefly towards the blonde girls that were rushing at her companions. They certainly had an air of familiarity to them.

"Whoo! Play time!" Adra grinned, fire spreading across his arms as a fireball formed in his hands. "Careful, Adra, he's not like the usual angels you go up against. He's stronger." Eurynome drawled, picking up his scythe and rushing at the archangel, although his usual neutral face remained in place. Slicing at the angel, he glanced behind the man and grinned at seeing so many holes form in the ground. Jezebeth's illusions were effective. And there his brother was, flying in from behind with his sword aimed for the man's back.

At having explosions surround him, the last archangel gave a frown and fell to the ground, pulling a chain off of his belt only for it to straighten out into a sword. Without a word, he flicked his wrist and sent the blade whipping out to wrap around Desire, only for her to grin and burst into flames, blue eyes turning red as her grin grew unnaturally large.

Facing the last angel, Serenity tilted her head to the side for a moment, eyes going solid white as she tossed a knife at the angel, glancing ever so briefly towards Nitani. "let's finish this up, I want a piece of one of those archs." she mumbled, brushing her hair behind her shoulder.

"Grace is one of the top arch angels. She's known for her ability to dance through a battlefield, but she's primarily a healer which is why they sent her after me. She's less likely to kill me than her companions. Still, she's dangerous, her abilities outside of healing are just as sharp. She trained twice as hard to get where she is, and can use her staff just as well as any soldier can use a sword. If someone's up there fighting her, they'll need to find a way to get her out of her armor in order to get a hit. It was built to not have a single weak-point, a gift from one of her... i guess you could call them her suitors." Perem mumbled, the sand in his hand forming into an exact image of Grace, showing off her battle style as well as two other males forming up, one seeming almost demonic despite his angelic status, and the other rather peaceable.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:07 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxGiving a brief flicker of a smile, Lymbo almost seemed mildly amused. "Oh? I thought I was just calling you out on your stupidity on knowing the difference between declarations of war and treating someone with respect. Eh. It's no surprise though. Apparently I'm full of complaints. If it's not this, then it's that. Guess I'm just never happy. But then again, you know what they say about demons," he almost seemed to purr whilst spinning his scythe with one hand ever so briefly. At the second twirl, he stepped closer to Grace in a calm walking motion and swung his scythe at her with a lot more force than even those who knew him thought he could swing. "We feed off of negativity."

xxxxxRolling his eyes briefly, the water demon gave her a shooing motion with his hand before inhaling deeply. Letting his eyes turn into a bright green, he seemed to wait a minute before spitting out a green liquid that matched his eyes at the last angel in a rapid fire. It wasn't as fast as he could spit out liquids much less as potent an acid as he could build up in his chest, but it'd definitely hurt. Unfortunately, his reaction to what skin, clothing and weaponry had been touched by the green liquid starting to disintegrate wound up making him spitting a bit only a couple feet away followed by him laughing. It was always funny seeing people freak out over how his acid ate away at things. "Oh c'mon, laddie. At least it ain't slow in eatin' away at yer flesh. If'n ya jus' stayed still, an' Lymbo would stop with the wind, it'd end much faster," he chuckled darkly, his tongue running quickly over his lips as the wind started to pick up to the point he was starting to have issues of standing normally. "Go help Lymbo then, lass. I got this guy. Jus' be careful of the lightnin' an' possibly a twister pickin' up. Lym, yer ********' up my aim!" "Adapt and overcome, 'Tanï." "'Ey, jackass, yer gonna ******** all of us up if'n ya keep with the lightnin' and wind! Damnit. Ya almost hit me with that! Great job! Ya got the lazy a** motivated an' now he's even bitchier!" It'd only taken a second for the bolt of lightning to strike the ground a foot or two away from the fish demon though neither Lymbo, Jedah nor Chestra seemed to care much about it. Then again, they wouldn't really care. Lymbo never felt close to anyone before, Jedah's only real worry being his brother and Chestra's biggest concern being Sedynn. Somehow or another, the children of their gate wound up dead by another kid. The only kind of death that had ever truly scared them was what Veda had done several years ago so frying the fish was like watching the seasons change or having Chestra ask to play a game; normal.

xxxxxGiving a soft sigh, the dark haired archangel snapped out his dual blades where the hilts hit together and shifted into a bow. "Duly noted," he responded before releasing an arrow at Eurynome just for it to vanish and his scimitars to separate once again crossed just at the tips in front of his knees. Swinging one blade at the weapon aimed at him, he partly shifted just enough to flash a smirk at Jezebeth just behind him. "Watch yourself. Ya never know what's hiding from ya." Blowing a dark hair out of his face rather nonchalantly just as his arrow reappeared and scattered into several aimed at the entire field, he was about to swing for Eurynome's midtorso when he noticed the wind picking up faster. Giving a tisk, the arrows vanished once again only for him to shift quickly so Jezebeth and Euynome were in front of him, his swords back in their original fighting stance. There. No, the wind was changing it's direction every other second. Sliding his swords up to where it appeared to be a T, he let his arrows strik the ground some distance away from them. "Hold up, hold up, hold up. Don't y'all find your little gravity buddy there a little hypocritical? He just lectured the fish about interfering with the firebreathers and yet he doesn't seem to care that he's interfering with the rest of you."

xxxxxHitting the ground shortly after the archangel, Jedah glanced at Chestra lightly hopping on one foot then switching to the other. "Don't take them lightly, Chestra. They're called archangels for a reason," Jedah muttered only to give a huff as the boy vanished. Standing within arm's reach, his hand gripping the older man's weapon of choice, the smaller demon flashed that innocent smile before opening his eyes at the third archangel. "Glad to see you're nice enough to come down to our level instead of making us come to you. It's rather irritating when your opponent's rude. I wasn't sure if you would, but I gave you the option by deliberately missing you with even the blast radius. I figured that much out. To be honest, I'd rather avoid violence if at all possible. I already break enough stuff on accident to have to resort to that sort of thing. If you keep insisting on trying to take what isn't yours, don't release the girl and don't apologize to Dynn-Dynn however, I'll make an exception and beat the holy hell outta you. Your move." Shutting his eyes again, he tipped his head slightly at Jedah. "I'm not taking them lightly. Why does everyone think I'm always goofing off?" "Because you usually are."

xxxxxListening to the boy's words and watching the sand take up shape, Sedynn frowned at the dirt that dropped down from just overhead. "I thought the adults were just trying to scare us... So then those two are Gabriel and Synestra. C'mon. I'm gonna get you into a safer space than this and then I gotta get to Chestra before he gets to that point... And let's hope that Lymbo doesn't bring our not-so-friendly jester here," he mumbled, his hand digging slightly into the dirt before he started pushing Perem further into the tunnel until they hit the dead end. Setting a hand against part of the wall and the ground just under them, the fire demon's arm shifted briefly as if turning to lava and yet continuing the tunnel he'd started. Once it got so far, he made it large enough for the boy to move comfortably and yet the ceiling wasn't shaking. "There we go. Now stay put. I'll be back for you shortly. If Chestra can convince one of them to lay down their arms, I'll be back sooner 'cause he'll be less... Rampaging demon." Damn. Even way down here he could hear the cracks of lightning and the whistling sound from the wind picking up. Patting the boy atop the head, he turned back around and started back towards the entrance in a low crouch, his fingers burning the injury to his shoulder so it wouldn't start bleeding again. And then there was silence. There was no wind and no cracking of lightning.

xxxxxPausing in the pressure he was putting on Grace, Lymbo slowly shifted his gaze towards the dark haired archangel. "You're right about that, Mr. Irritable." "Synestra." "Whatever. That actually hadn't occurred to me, but I suppose that would make sense. There's temperatures, the different types of natural gases in the air being changed, humidity... I didn't think that far in-depth 'cause it's troublesome, but I guess I'll have to be careful about that now that you brought it up. Thanks for pointing that out, Synestra." Feeling his eye twitch, Synestra's grip on his swords tightened to the point his knuckles were white. "Grace, may I have your permission to cut his head off and mount it on a pike? You are the leader of this task after all." "Aw. He's gotta ask permission from you to do something." "I don't need permission, ya brat! I just need to know if she's gonna get in my way just 'cause you're a brat." "Excuses, excuses. Now, where were we? ... What're we fighting about again?" Turning his gaze back towards the brunette, he started leaning against his scythe albeit more along the lines of being tired rather than that of combat. This got an audible, "Really?" to come from Jedah and Nitanï.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items