Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

"Your right it doesn't. Eclipse is still fine." He said walking around Shido with a grin. Shido breathed a sigh of relief once he realized Eclipse was joking. "Daxter the gummy ships are all repaired thanks to Trixie. Pixie magic can go a long way." He said.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:11 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter gave a small frown. "yet another thing I miss from my old life, ahh the naughty ottsel, finest bar in good ole haven city, well, only bar in haven city but that was beside the point." daxter said, he rarely ever talked about his past, and when he did, which was only one other time, was only a small glimpse. he then had a beaming smile when he heard about the gummy hanger. "SWEET! now to finish that one gummy ships cooling coil. maybe..." he said, beginning to mumble off about intricate stuff no one would understand about gummy ships.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:10 am
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

"hey Dax, I guess no one told you the story of the world lost to darkness but at this very moment is back in the light? Worlds in the darkness aren't lost, they are merely only asleep within the confines of the darkness. For all you know, you could be there too with your friends and they not even know about it." she smiled.

"All you have to do is dream." she sniffled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:44 am
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter daxter froze in mid sentence, a small smile forming on his face. giving a nod, he rubbed one eye. "thanks, you always find a way to give me hope, don't you?" dax said as he hopped of and walked over to Sophia, giving her a quick hug before turning to the group, except shade. "so, who wants to go fishing? ill buy lunch." daxter said with a smile.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:58 am
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

shade let out a grumble as he retook his original position on his chair, waving his hand. "go ahead, my room was trashed by the heartless so im just gonna snooze here, you talking hair ball." shade said as he closed his eyes with a small grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:17 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He stayed silent as Sophia went about her way. He made sure she was okay as her arm almost slipped off his shoulder. "You feeling any more stable on your feet?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:20 am
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

Sophia hugged Daxter
"mmhmmm" she smiled

She then nodded to Erin.
"Yeah, I should be ok now. Eclipse can probably help me the rest of the day.
" she smiled

"Thankyou for getting me here."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"No problem," He said cooly. "Try to take it easily or it'll be me getting stuck like a pig. Loopy one, when angry, my sister."
He started to walk away, destination unsure.

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"I've never fished before....and besides i'm still getting used to the headmasters seat." Eclipse said as shido just glanced at him in wonder.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:23 am
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

"ive fished before but im more of a 'catch and release' kinda person...." Sophia said.

"Besides, we haven't had our date yet. I guess that's out on a hiatus for now. A date and get you some new clothes."

Kelina walked in and pushed a checklist of 100 items on it into his chest.
"get to work" she said in a dark tone.

She then looked straight at Sophia.
"and I don't care what Kalena or anyone says about you, you don't belong here anymore. No keyblade equals no entry for the likes of you. Unless you want to be one of my new playing cards, I suggest you scram"

"why don't you pick on someone your own age you big bully!" Sophia said, trying to stand up for herself.

Kelina had no problems about hitting Sophia in the face throwing her out of the chair.
"get up and defend yourself, you pathetic no keyblade wielder."

Sophia immediately covered herself in her flower veil, but she normally could move after this. She was dazed.

Kelina grinned only slightly.
"pathetic. She's not even worth my time. IF I find her here past tomorrow, she's going to the heartless!"

Kelina walked out. She was still very angry about what happened to her sister, and Sophia was her new punching bag.

Sophia came out of her dazed state, she had bruises on her face.
"ugh......why does she lurk around here if she has no reason to be here?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:06 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He swore as he saw the exchange. Then he turned to leave, shaking his head. "Not my fight but people are cruel." He muttered. "I see why Nami's the way she is now..."
Erin thought about leaving as his stomach growled. "Might as well help myself, while I'm here."
While eating, he thought deeply on the subject of what had occurred. Prejudice, it seemed could be found anywhere.

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:59 am
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

when daxter saw how kelina was treating Sophia, daxter got mad. watching her walk out, daxter walked over to Sophia, helping her up as best he could. "don't worry about her, if she gives you trouble, I got your back, no problem, im not letting her kick you out, and, I'd like to give her a 'touching' moment, across the face with my key to be exact." turning to eclipse he then proceeded to ask a question. "so, when do you think I can start my magic training, I passed all of the combat courses and well, I feel useless not being able to heal others and send fireballs at the heartless." daxter was right after all, not being taught magic yet and passing the combat courses was a little odd in its self.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

"One moment." He said to Daxter as a barrier then popped up in front of Kelina stopping her. Eclipse stood there behind her as a light sparked in his eyes. "Kelina. Hurt one of my students or Sophia for that matter again and i will personally send you to oblivion after i banish you from school grounds. I do not respect punishment after failure. Do not let me see that again. Sophia is apart of this school as well and not subject to removal or expulsion. That is my ruling and will stay that way." He said with a glare.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:30 am
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

Sophia nodded to Daxter.
"shes doing this to me a lot. I think she just don't like me....even though she likes my best nobody friend. I think shes trying to turn me back into a nobody myself!"

Kelina overpowered Eclipse's barrier easily and shot a dark blast at him.
"yeah well you shouldn't be dating a student, Headmaster. It was fine and dandy when you were a student too, but shes been here as long as you have and every time she gets stronger, something happens which screws her over every time. You want to know something, im happy her keyblade was destroyed. "

She then opened her arms
"send me to oblivion then. My sister Rose and my son Jaster will be looking for me. I always find my way out of oblivion, I spent most of my life there as a child. Banish me from the academy, and you'll be sending innocents on other worlds to their deaths." she had a dastardly grin on her face, she looked like she had nothing to lose.

"Kalena kept me under control all these years, I'd like to see you try" she said poking his chest rather hard.

She then held her ear and grumbled. She grabbed Eclipse by his shirt collar, some of it burning.
"I have to leave, my child calls" she then pushes him off from her grasp pushing him onto the floor.

She disappears immediately.

"I wonder if she has any light in her heart." Sophia said, actually curious.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:09 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

I don't think I could take being separated from Nami. This whole bullying thing... Then again, I'd be more worried about the person picking on her. He chuckled more to himself but it seemed to be a little louder than he thought. The thought to stop eating, however, never occurred to him. His eyes started to spin and his head bounced off the table as he clutched his stomach, groaning.

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items