Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Grand Hall]
                                          ______[Listening to:Killing Our Memories]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

TheRealKiru

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako took the schedule and read them to memorize it for later use as she soon tucked it away in her purse and looked back at Eclipse with a smile on her face."Thank you for helping me."She said with a bow before straightening herself back up and asked in curiosity about another subject."But excuse me for asking but is there a dorm room available?"Minako asked curious to know if there was a room available since it was an academy, Though she didn't mind if she had a roommate.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:04 pm
knux_nyan
fiendish az
the realkiru

holloween-hound

Jaster got a wicked idea and wrote down a dorm room number and handed it to Minako
"this dorm room has a extra bed and a roommate." he grinned

Rose looked at the room number and her eyes widened

"yeah a lot of the student dormitories are still being constructed after last years attack so go ahead and bunk with her." she said, not even looking off the paper.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

"There you go but its really your choice what room you want. A map is on the back of your schedule showing you where they are." Eclipse said with a nod. "Also its co-ed." He said as he looked over at Kalen and Shido decorating the tree.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Thankful]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:The Grand Hall[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Killing Our Memories]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

TheRealKiru

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
1.* Thank You Very Much- in Japanese
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako eyed the devilish grin Jaster made with a raised eyebrow when he told her of an available dorm that already had an occupant inside which worried her a little wondering if it was a male or female and heard from the red haired girl hinting it was indeed a girl which made things a lot easier for her."Okay i never had a roommate before so this will certainly be an interesting experience for me."She said hearing Eclipse advice and flipped the schedule to show her where she was and was quite surprised at how easy she could understand it well better then the map she was given at least; After finding where she should go she turned towards the group with a smile and said."Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu*!"She said in Japanese thanking them for their help as she walked off to grab her stuff and put it in her new Co Ed dorm room while Sakamoto's paws dangled down the side of her head in a lazy fashion.
╚══════════════╝
{Minako:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:55 am
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound

"Co-Ed....." Kalena seemed bothered by it.
"well....I suppose it could be, only on conditions that if its like boyfriend girlfriend in the same room, but they gotta have separate beds...and everyone has to agree on so much. Its more a pain to have co-ed....but....well...even Dk fought for it. Hey Jaster, what room did you put her in."

"bunked her with DK" he had a prankster grin on his face.

Kalena slapped her face and slowly pulled her hands down.
"I swear Jaster, you have a death wish don't you?"

Rose laughed, then looked at Kalen
"maybe I could bunk with you a night or two.....unless Eclipse is there..."

"you...do realize its 3 beds maximum a room. One of us has to either stay in our own room...besides...you have that psychopath as a sister."

"hey! Watch what you say about my mom!" Jaster exclaimed.
"shes hard as nails but she has a reason....for most things...."

Rose sighed slouching over.
"er....yeah...." she said looking off.
"if you knew our parents....you'd be wondering how did I escape the same fate as my sister."

Sophia looked ashamed now
"sorry. But I just saw her trying to beat up Dk....why didn't she fight back?"

"because I asked Dk not to." Kalena said in a calm tone as she strung up some glass beads onto the tree.
"I asked her to get away from Kelina.....it took too long to get Dk over what happened years ago. Kelina though....ive never seen her like this either...except when she was under the Organization and their rules. She was ruthless....I should know....I sorta spent a lot of my childhood with her...in a cage......if she knew I was Dk's reincarnation...she probably would have killed me right then....it makes me wonder if she's figured it out yet. Old friends turned into bitter enemies....that's something I want to avoid."

She gave a heavy sigh
"you know....I wish..." she sighed.
"some of this Christmas holiday....I'd like to go to the Princess Festival at Tagonia....or.....bring it here. I've heard....its nice....it doesn't hurt that my grandson is there....and that....in blood....hes a prince....I have to dig out a old crown." she spoke slow but started to laugh.

"oh im sure we'll find it." Rose said and started to scratch her head
"but....that was..." she stopped, it made her remember. She took in a deep breath doing her best not to cry from the memories.

"its a lost kingdom now, isn't it?" she coughed.

"heh. Only to you." Jaster said taking out his pocket watch.

"Jaster. Don't you da-"

Jaster disappeared in a flash of light.

Kalena slumped forward.
"I swear, if I could, i'd take that pocket watch from him...stop all this...time travel business!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:57 am
Sophia looks at the tree
"this tree is huge! Maybe we should let others help out in decorating it"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image

"I can accept those terms and Rose i have my own room. Right now Kalen is technically alone in that room so i don't mind you bunking with him." Eclipse said as he looked around them room. "Oh and don't worry about Kelina. I got a little surprise for her next time she tries something around me. You'll laugh at it." He said with a grin. Kalens face went red when he heard Eclipse say Rose could bunk with him then glared at Shido when he heard him snicker.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:55 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: cant move character right now, im on my tablet, but ill post there later today, as for shade, he is asleep.

much to everyone's surprise, daxter came into the grand hall, running on all fours, and instantly jumping into the air, latching onto Sophia and moving her her shoulder, giving a smile to her before standing up. "sorry im late, had to check up on a few things, but now, lets get started, I call putting the lights and tinsel!" daxter stated with a little to much enthusiasm then normal. here he jumped off Sophia and latched onto the tree, climbing it much like a lizard.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound

Rose giggles and hugs Kalen close with a gentle smile.

Jaster appeared in mid air and fell on top of Kalena.
"ow!"

Kalena slowely stands up with Jaster on her shoulders
"Jaster, please get off."

Jaster started to laugh
"im not a kid anymore and yet you can still lift me. How the hell is that possible!" he said climbing off.

"I keep fit. So....what did you go back to grab."

"I'll show you later. Hey Daxter!" he said giving him a high five.

"so this is Daxter, the one whos been in the gummi bay most of the time. He's a...squirrel?"

Sophia smiles
"no prob Dax. That is the old Headmaster, Kalena." she had a huge smile on her face.
"you know, with friends like you guys, who need a keyblade." she smiled, also hoping that Drake heard that as well. She could feel her heart was so happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:13 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: cant move character right now, im on my tablet, but ill post there later today, as for shade, he is asleep.

"I'm an ottsel! NOT A SQUIRREL!" daxter yelled from the tree as he climbed to the tinsel, grabbing it with his tail and beginging to put it in place. "besides, im also the gummmie michanic, and you have no clue how much maintinence gummie ships need to tay functional."  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

"Well luckily you don't have to worry about my ship with Trixie on the job there." Eclipse said as he walked over to Sophia with a smile. "We'll work on that." He said as Kalen hugged Rose back. Shido started climbing the tree as well as if he weighed nothing and started placing ornaments up higher in the tree. "I think the new headmaster should put the star on top." He said to everyone below.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:59 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound

"ah, so your the one who fixed my gummi ship. I owe you 5000 munny" she said.

Sophia smiled.
"Yeah. I still gotta get you some nice new clothes. Mabye I'll get a dress."

"maybe you could get some fa.....what am I saying, I can go get it now myself!" she giggles.
"I can make clothes....I need to make Dk a dress....she doesn't know yet....but im thinking of a Christmas dance or something.....since a few years ago we tried to have a prom and that didn't work" she laughed rubbing behind her head.

"I agree. Go on Eclipse."

She looked at Amu and Yama
"and can you two set the train up. Rose, help with the tracks"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

"Heh well i think i should wait till the tree is finished being decorated and till everyone gets here to put it up and so i can make an announcement for those who do not know the change in staff." Eclipse said with a smile.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He walked into the Grand Hall with a smirk and called out. "Hey, I heard we were puking Christmas everywhere!"
As he finished, he stuck out his tongue. Looking around, he noticed a good number of students around. Fixing his goggles, he stepped further into the hall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

"Heh i wouldn't use those terms for it but yes. I take it your here to help or just to hang out?" Eclipse asked as he saw Jaecen walk into the hall.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items