Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:41 pm
[ooc: Should make the next post in Light Manor 3nodding ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah, I thought something was a bit...'different' with his nose..." she said, looking away as she blushed a bit, "I usually get a close look at it from...time to time."
Wakai tilted her head, a bit confused as to what Tsuyoi meant, "What do you mean Ms. Tsuyoi? Do you look closely at his face or something?"
Tsuyoi chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of her head while still blushing little, "I guess...you could say that."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:04 pm
It was on days like these that Khloe felt solely grounded in reality. Everything proceeded lazily throughout the day as if on a schedule written by the most generic day planner in history, following every rule of normalcy and quite frankly oppressive boredom. And that was exactly the way she liked her life to go. Smoothly. But she knew fully well that it was simply a sham, a thin layer of paint slapped over her mind to ease her into thinking that this was her reality and not that of the strange happenings. As she walked slowly down the well beaten path toward the ocean, the smell of the salt tinged air calming her, she dared glance down to her hand for a moment. No markings or tattoos decorated the soft flesh, nothing strange protruded from her fingers or dotted her palm. So why, she asked herself, did it keep coming back to her? As a child she loved the storied of magic, the tales of Merlin and the great Yen Sid, but she never actually believed that magic was something real. But how else could she explain the oddity that continued to come to her when it was called by naught but the tiniest force of will. Was this Magic?

The walk down to the sun baked sands of the beach took her less time today as she put a small zip in her step, her headphones hanging around her neck emanating a pleasant beat from one of her favorite bands. Though it wasn't the music that captivated her to move with a purpose down the dirt path to the beach. An idea had popped into her head, something that she hoped beyond all hope would work and end this unfortunate, overstayed event in her life. Perhaps it wasn't her that the creatures were after. It came to her as she thought about the design of the item, very intricate and valuable, perhaps it was that which the creatures sought. Maybe their pursuits we that of greed and not of something more sinister to do with her. So with a plan freshly hatched in her head she would make hast toward the waters where she had last seen them appear. Surely they would return for her once more.

Humming along to a beat as she pulled the headphones up over her ears, Khloe sat in solitude on the bench not far from where she had seen her "dream creatures". Her left hand occupied the previously vacant pocket in her jacket, the right held tightly to the grip of the item as it lay quietly across her lap. Every now and then she would gaze down upon the sleek surface of the item, almost becoming entranced by the fantastical nature of it. To her it looked of a large key which, would only make her theory carry more weight in her mind, for it would make since that a key this fancy would unlock something of even greater splendor. She pictured a large intricate door, adorned in only the finest of materials and draped to the side with sleek red silk. Her imagination would slowly carry her away, as it so often did after school on days like this, and she would try to picture a treasure fit for a king behind the massive gates the key would unlock. It was enough to pass the time as the sun slowly crossed the heavens and began to sink down closer to the water on the horizon. Here she would wait, lost in the fickle winds of her mind, until someone or hopefully something wrenched her attention back.  

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:01 pm
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User ImageA dark portal suddenly opened up on the beaches of Destiny Islands. The two girls had walked out of the portal with it closing as soon as they exited it.
Akashisen looked out to the sea, letting out a sigh, "Can't believe my favorite spot to visit is off limits for now..."
Miao shrugged, shaking her head, "Well, whatchu gonna do right? All we can do is just wait until we get the okay to go there again." She then crouched down and started to make a sand castle, "Anyway, I like this place better, becuz there's so much sand to play with!" It didn't take Miao long to make a small crudely built sand castle.
Akashisen sighed again and looked at Miao, "Of course, as long as there's something for you to play with..." she then looked at the sea again and shrugged, "Still...I guess this place is a good substitute..."

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:35 am
(I don't know how far you are from Khloe right now so I'ma go about posting like she didn't see you. If you are in her range of sight let me know and I'll repost for you. ^ ^)

As time passed Khloe would grow increasingly frustrated with the creatures being so coy all of a sudden. There had to be a way to make them appear she just needed to figure out what that was. Slowly standing from the bench, her legs throwing a slight fit made her realize how long she had been sitting there, she would walk up to the water of the beach and stare out at the sun, the Soul Wind gripped tightly in her hand. With the frustration building inside her up she threw her arms back and screamed out over the shifting water of the ocean. "Where are you!?", swinging the key downward she shouted again and held the key up over her head "It's right here! You can have it!"

Khloe held the key up above her head for a good minute or too, long enough to realize had anyone behind her been watching they would believe she had lost her marbles. Slouching quickly and allowing the key to fade away to where ever it went when it wasn't bugging her. ".....figures." The dark haired teen slowly turned around and began to walk across the slowly cooling sand, making her way back home where her mother would be waiting for her. She wondered if this was the type of thing she should ask a mother about or leave unmentioned. "I didn't want to see you anyway.....".

Flippy flusters Flaky

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:52 pm
[ooc: Lol, sorry, yeah, I didn't really put that into detail did I?
Yeah, they're within sight of Khloe, she'll see them as she's heading home 3nodding ]

User ImageThe two girls looked in the direction of a girl who seemed to be yelling at the ocean. They both then noticed that she had been waving a keyblade around while she was yelling.
"Hm? Another keyblade user?" Akashisen said as she looked in the girl's direction.
Miao tilted her head, "Huh, I wonder what's wrong with her meow...maybe she hates the sea or something?"
Akashisen shook her head, "No, that's not it...it seems she wants to either get rid of her keyblade...or its something else..." she folded her arms, "She was yelling out, 'Where are you'...I think she wants...heartless, or maybe nobodies to appear to her." she then shook her head, "But why...?"

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:56 pm
(No prob. ^ ^)
As Khloe turned to leave, reaching up to move her headphones up to her ears, she would notice two people on the beach that she failed to notice. At first she would react to their presence as most teenage women would when she realized that they had seen her do something somewhat embarrassing. Freezing up and blushing a bright color of pink, staring at them as if doing so would make them go away and leave her act witnessless. But after a moment something would strike her as odd about the pair. The first was dressed at least somewhat normally though with her face covered which seemed a mite suspicious. The second form was the one that really set off her alarms. Wearing a hood up over her face, which wasn't odd withing itself, it was the fact that through the shadow of the fabric two glowing eyes could be seen. Hearing them conversation about them would motivate her to begin to walk in their direction, motivated by morbid curiosity if nothing else, to find out what was going on with her. Reaching down to switch off her music she would take this seriously, unlike most other things in her life.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:28 pm

User Image
Miao noticed the girl approaching them, and for some reason, she thought that the girl would maybe attack them or something, "Oh crud, d-did she hear us!?" On instinct, she summoned her shield to her, holding it in front of her, and standing in front of Akashisen, "P-Please, we don't want any trouble meow! We didn't speak bad things about you, I swear meow!" she said, her ears twitch a bit.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akashisen put her hand on Miao's shoulder, "Miao, calm down..." she looked at the girl, "...yes? What is it?" she asked in a simple and calm manner.

Lady J Winter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:44 am
Khloe stopped walking toward the pair when the smaller of the two, the one with the glowing eyes, summoned a weapon to her and took up a defensive stance between her and the taller female. Taking this as a somewhat hostile act Khloe would take a step back from them, not really wanting to cause conflict unless it was absolutely necessary. But she could no longer ignore their presence as the short one had summoned a weapon to her in what seemed to be the same manner as the key that she herself could summon. Though it hadn't really sunk in before she wondered if the key itself was too a weapon. She recalled ridding the islands of the creatures with it once but that could have been a coincidence. As far as she could see the best way to proceed was to ask these two about the key.
"I'm.....not going to attack you......I just wanted to ask you something." she held up her hand parallel to the ground for a moment before summoning the Soul Wind to her. In a flash of light blue the key materialized before them. "Do you know what this is?" she examined it for a moment before turning it so they could better see.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:19 am

User Image
Akashisen stared at the girl, and then at the keyblade as she showed it to them. She put her hand on Miao's head, "Miao, put your weapon away, it's all right. She isn't a threat."
Miao looked up at Akashisen, her ears twitch and her tail sways around a bit. She then nodded, "All right Aka, if you say so meow." she said, de-summoning her shield and looking at the girl again.
Before speaking, Akashisen put her hand on her hip, "That, you are holding, is a keyblade." she said before holding up her free hand in front of her, summoning her own keyblade. "It's a weapon used to fight the forces of darkness...beings called heartless. But, not only are there heartless, there are also nobodies and unversed as well."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady J Winter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:15 am
"A keyblade?" How wonderfully appropriate, she thought to herself as the woman summoned one of her own, though their looks could hardly be any more contrast. "This is all so confusing........it just showed up.....what am I supposed to do with it now? Those creatures are gone......I sent them off myself." Though her wording was odd, she motioned to the keyblade indicating that sent off implied getting rid of them a bit more more permanently. Though lacking any sort of understanding of the heartless or any of these type of creatures she failed to grasp the immense numbers they existed, or in the nobodies case, didn't exist in.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:25 pm

User Image
Akashisen let out a sigh and de-summoned her keyblade, rubbing the back of her head, "Unfortunately...it's not that easy...you see-"
Suddenly, Miao cut in with her laughing, "That would be better though, but there are many more heartless and such that you need to see meow!" She then had a big grin on her face, bigger than the one she normally has, "There are many other places that the forces of darkness exist in."
"...yeah, what she said." she said, a bit annoyed from Miao's cut-in. She looked at the girl, "This is not the only place where heartless exist...you may have defeated the heartless you encountered, but they will eventually re-appear..."

Lady J Winter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:38 am
Khloe let her arms slump as she listened to the girls speak of these "heartless" as a never ending problem that she seemed to have just inherited. Why couldn't her life just be easy like she so wanted it to. But unfortunately fate had much more planed for her than a life of lazy avoidance.
"So......what am I supposed to do about this?", she asked quietly, somewhat disheartened from the cards fate had dealt her.  

Foxy Sage Lexi

Blessed Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:44 pm

User Image
Akashisen folded her arms, "Why are you asking us...its your decision." she then looked towards the town, "You could ignore the forces of darkness, in hopes that they do the same towards you...or-"
Miao grinned, laughing a bit, "You can fight with others against the forces of darkness, protecting the lives of innocent people meow."
She nodded at Miao, and looked back at the girl, "It's better for keyblade wielders to choose if they want to fight, rather than force them to."

Lady J Winter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

They made it down the stairway and started towards the beach. Ene was still skipping in front and singing. Nami looked to Erin. "What was your reasoning for going to the beach?"
The look on Erin's face was serious. "I have a feeling something's going to happen...."
Nami looked worriedly at her twin. "What do you mean?"
He called forth his keyblade, the Seven Sins and held it at the ready on his shoulder. She gasped. "I-I see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai noticed Erin summoning his keyblade, tilting her head, "E-Eh? Erin, why did you summon your keyblade for?" she said, confused.

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces