Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:20 am
Choice: A - No point in lying

Goliath looked confused even in his canine form when the lady-elf looked upset about something. Perhaps Flagon might have hidden some details in his drunken murmurings, but he saw no point in keeping the truth from the group assembled in front of him. "Yes, he is the reason I am here. He spoke of evil in his home and I volunteered to rid the village of it." He expected that Chalice would elaborate on what the real situation was, so he waited patiently for her response.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:51 am
Choice A- no point in lying
Drunk pts - 4 (Rogue, horse)

"Ughnnnnnn," the rogue lifted one hand and clutched his head. He KNEW he didn't understand a thing that idiot said. Or maybe he DID, and the guy was drunker than he thought he was. Oh, well. "Yeah. He did. Awesome."  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 am
A. No point lying to her.

Reiphis was an elf of little imagination right now. He said, point-blank, "yes."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:29 am
A. No point in lying to her.

Tiore felt a very unprofessional twinge of satisfaction that the annoying drunken elf was obviously a pain for everyone else as well. He briefly considered holding out on a definitive answer before the situation could be properly assessed...but his companion immediately put paid to that thought.

"Is there a problem?" he appended to Reiphis' affirmative.

Day 1: 1pt [B. Wizard]
Day 2: 0pt [B. On foot]

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 am
Day 3: Misinformed: A. No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?"

ButchBear didn't understand the situation she is in. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?" She just stood with her chest puffed out. "If you are the leader, and this village needs no saving.. What is going on here?" she asked, almost shouting.

--------------

Day 1: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 2: 0 drunk points slapped on
Day 3: ? drunk points slapped on  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:25 pm
[Day 3 - Choice A ] Misinformed
[Drunk Points: 4 + 1 ] TOTAL: 5

Stinkbutt was gone. Stinkbutt, his marvelous smelly goat. A steed of such magnitude, swiftly taken before he could even blink. After a round of drinks, Punk was on foot. As he left the pub, someone snidely mentioned that it was a great way to improve his health. That someone was also reminded that bards, on occasion, carry knives.

Coming to the forest, he couldn't help but be taken aback by the leader's attitude. This was the last damn time he trusted someone with the name Flygon or Flagon or Flogon, "Yes, he did. Is there a problem...?" He looked around at their sharp arrows and gulped.

"So yeah uhm... uh... Can I sing for you fair ladies and gents?"  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:13 pm
Day 4
If you chose A...

1 point- The elf woman facepalms so hard, Flagón's ancestors feel it. "Ugh. He's been nothing but trouble since he got blacklisted from the Oaken Bucket. I'm sorry he bothered you- but maybe we can make your trip out here worthwhile. Follow me; I've got a proposition for you." You quietly take a drink from your hip flask to comfort yourself- you hate being lied to.

If you chose B...

1 point- She stares at you disapprovingly. "Bullshit. There's no way you'd ride up to a random village and claim you're here to save them. Obviously Flagón put you up to this. a*****e. Still, you might be useful to me, so come on. We're going to have a chat." You're not sure whether she's calling you an a*****e or whether she's calling Flagón an a*****e, but either way her scathing tone hurts. You quietly take a drink from your hip flask to comfort yourself- you hate being called out on your lies.

If you chose C...

The elf, unfortunately, takes you seriously. What were you thinking? We just TOLD you a line of archers was aiming at you! You are dead and therefore out of the game.

You follow the elf woman to the Oaken Bucket. It looks suspiciously like the Red Dragon Inn, only everything is green and all of the furniture looks like it's made out of sticks tied together with vines. She waves down a bartender and you are faced with a pint of frothy green beer. Ew. Green beer. The woman takes a gulp of hers and begins. "Now that we're settled in, let me introduce myself. My name is Châlice Green-leaf and as I said, I am the leader of this village. You've already met my no-account brother who's been nothing but trouble since he got his first fake ID. My parents told me to look after Flagón, but I confess, he's made it very difficult and I have enough responsibility looking after this village. But I think that perhaps with some outside help, I can cook up a way to keep him out of my hair on a more... permanent basis or something. Do you think you can help me?" She bats her eyes at you, and you feel a funny stirring in your loins. This elf chick is hot. Or maybe it's the green beer goggles. Either way, you are very inclined to help her.

You suggest...
A. Finding him another village to live in- one that's very, very far away.
B. Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers
C. Cutting him off financially until he shapes up.
D. Killing him.

cursedandwandering

Magician Arcana

Fea Line

Kitomyx

SilverLutz

PeanutButterpies

Tristam Lockhart

Yushika

Syrcaid

VerityHattress

frozen_flames06

FrostyPeaches

Byagane319

Blinded by Silence

Maxx D

Jun D

Atmadja

zippedsiren

ex o ex Snoof

Astraea Pandora

shortcutt

Hopelessly Pretty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Choice: B

Ryeth thought, considering the options for the now revealed bother of a brother. On one hand, there was the option of killing him. But on the other hand, if he simply wandered around with other adventurers, he could get killed on his own. Ryeth wouldn't be to blame and hey, he'd end up wandering far away enough on his own anyways.

"We could just trick him to join up a band of wandering adventurers. It'd get him out of your hair and he'd probably feel like he's helping, or something." Ryeth shrugged, glad she wasn't dead at least, and took a long sip of her green beer.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:20 pm
*3 points*
[Choice B - Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers]

After the verbal assault, Alec was glad that was all he had gotten rather than a volley of arrows. Taking a sip from his hip flask, he followed the elf leader back to a...hm. Familiar looking Inn. Weren't all Inns the same, though? A bar, a gathering area, plenty of tables and chairs, and some rooms to rent out? The set up could only be so different.

Taking a seat on one of the strange, vine-y chairs, he winced a bit as a stick prodded him in the rear end. Bothersome. He sipped the beer with a bit of hesitation, but found it not as bad as he might have expected, especially when he tipped the contents of what remained in his hip flask into the tiny mug.

"Hm...he does sound like a bit of a bother," he rumbled, rubbing his chin in thought. "Perhaps if you sent him out with a group of adventurers? Not only would it get him out of your hair, but it might teach him some valuable life lessons as well!" Or he might end up dead if he didn't shape up...but he had a feeling the other elf liked living enough to at least try not to be killed. The look Châlice gave him made Alec smirk just a bit, and he lifted his mug in her direction in a little toast. She was pretty, but much too tiny for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:23 pm
Choice B: Tricking him to joining another band

Fffffff. For a brief moment Elett was afraid that lying to the elf was going to backfire. There was sigh of relief as Chalice claimed that back she could be helpful and find a way to get Flagon off her back. Elett followed to the new tavern and happily drank the green beer. Hell if that chick can chug it, so can she.

Elett was more than happy to take some revenge on Flagon. But death wasn't really her strong suit... however a little of his own medicine might do. Elett whispered "maybe he could find a new home with a merry band of wanders... and wander far, far away... maybe off a cliff, but either way, he can be somebody else's problem if we can trick him into joining someone."  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 pm
(Choice B: 5 Points)

As Teigra tried to think of a way to help the elf, her mind began to wander into the days she began to take jobs like this. It had been a band of adventurers who'd come through town and were looking for new members, her family pressuring her to go with them as to get her out of their hair... hey! Maybe that was the answer! ", Perhaps there could be a way to tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers? I know it did wonders for my family to do so to me when they didn't want anything to do with me anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:32 pm
(1 point for Wizard
2 points for horse
1 point for truth
= 4 Drunk Points)

Option: B: "Tricking him".

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Cade Tealeaf - Halfling Rogue with a stolen mount who told the truth (4 drunk points)

Choice C: Cutting him off financially.

"Baby I'm all ears but I have rules. It can't involve animals or children and I have to at least be able to walk home tomorrow," he grinned as he followed her to the "Inn" as it were. Cade was easily swayed by the pretty elf. Not to mention he liked green beer!! Reminded him of home! He listened to her proposal and thought it over. Making the kid live somewhere else was an option but it still allowed him to come back and be annoying. Tricking him only worked so long as the trick was believable. And Cade was a lover, not a killer despite his excellent back stab at +3.

"My dear, if my adventures have taught me anything the best way to hit someone hard and bring them down is to stab their purse! You can't even buy beer if you don't have the coin! Believe me, I've tried! Let the little boy have to fend for himself and see how fast he grows. Now back to that proposal you mentioned earlier, will this involve feathers? Cause they make me sneeze."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:41 pm
6 points
Choosing option B

Norrívon frowned, hating to see the displeasure in the beautiful she-elve's face at her brother's antics. But perhaps giving the boy some....distraction...might take his mind off his apparent drinking problem? "Perhaps...send him with a band of adventurers. Keep him far and occupied." the bard suggested, strumming once again on his lute.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers