Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled as they drove into town. "Well there is this new cafe in town I've been wanting to try. From what I've heard so far, the food and drinks are really superb and they have a live band every day into the night. Maybe you'd like to try it too?" She said looking at him placing her hand on his as it was over the gear shift.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:38 pm
Lupine Duchess

James downshifted, then took an exit, smiling as he felt Sonata's hand over his. "Food and live music, that sounds like a good time, sure, where's this place at? I don't come to the city often, as I prefer to live a quiet life, which is why I live on the outskirts of this place." James said to Sonata, keeping an eye on the road, while looking for a place to park his car. Eventually, he found one, parallel parking, he got out and went to open the door for Sonata.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:54 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled and said "Thank you kind sir. And the cafe is right right around the corner." She then smiled as she held James hand as she lead him to a cafe that a family friend owned. He was gay but when he saw Sonata they hugged and he kissed her cheek. "Well hello there Akito. I see you're business is booming. There's a special someone I'd like for you to meet." She said "Oh really? Is this strapping young man that special someone?" Akito said with a slight gay giggle. "He sure is. This is my boyfriend, James. James this is a great friend I've known since we were little. This is Akito Nekozowa." She said before Akito looked James over. "He's perfect, darling. Now how can I help you?" He said smiling at them. "Well, I know it is your specialty, so I'll have a pumpkin cafe mocha and do you have anymore of your delicious banana cupcakes?" She said. Akito nodded and said "Anything for you Sonata darling. And what about you handsome?" He said as a joke. He had a boyfriend but he loved to make Sonata's friends blush or something of the sort.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:31 pm
Lupine Duchess

"You are very welcome, madame, let's us go then." James walked with Sonata to the cafe, which he remembered seeing, but never really stopped by. It was a surprise when he met the owner, he didn't expect Sonata to be friends with Akito, or that he would be so flamboyant, yet he should have expected that. James had no problem with whatever sexuality people choose to be, plus, he had been assigned to be a bodyguard for a few before. "Easy there kitty cat, this wolf has been claimed, sorry to disappoint. But this would be my first time coming here, so if you have anything vanilla flavored, that's iced or cold, it'll be fine for me." James answered with a smile, hoping to throw Akito for a loop with his reaction, as he went to find a table with Sonata. Getting a table for two, he pulled the chair out for Sonata, sitting down himself afterwards. "He is an interesting one alright, didn't see that coming."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:21 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Akito just nodded and went to work on their drinks and food. He was making a french vanilla frappe for James and of course, his specialty for Sonata along with a freshly made banana cupcake with icing for her as well. Once everything was ready, he brought it to them. Sonata thanked him and smiled. "Don't worry love. He means well." Sonata said smiling at him placing her hand on his. She absolutely adored James and loved that he cared so much for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:55 pm
Lupine Duchess

James thanked Akito, when he brought them their order, "I know he means no harm, seems like a good guy, just wasn't expecting it, looks like I'm learning new things about you love." He told Sonata, taking hold of her hand, smiling softly at her. With his free hand, he took a drink of the frappe, finding it to be superb to others he's had. "So, I'm curious to learn more about the girl I love so much, I didn't get much info in the job description, I'll tell you more about myself as well."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas