Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Stolen Skin [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:38 am
RosesandBlood

Jason nearly choked on his grilled cheese when one of the 'terrible twins' appeared, sensing a heap load of trouble even if he wasn't exactly socially-aware enough to see the falseness of her smile. He blinked quickly, cautiously, and said in slight confusion: "He decided to go for a swim, what else? It's not like Mana needs to hover over me like a hawk anymore; I returned the jacket I borrowed," he hinted, thinking that must be what had the sister so overly interested in him and his ex boyfriend. Mana and he could still be friends, sure, but after the nice quiet walk Jason thought the selkie was just keeping a more comfortable distance. It was Mana himself who'd said he got along better talking to animals than actual people after all; Jason had figured on his walk back into town this was just more the norm for a selkie who didn't have their pelt stolen. Or ... at least the norm for the blond.

Vince was grinning widely, looking highly amused as the woman spoke to a supposed twin right out the window and turning to raise an elegant black eyebrow at Jason once she walked away. "Not so lonely as I supposed?"

"More like those two are ten kinds of crazy. Uh ... best not order refills or anything though. She might have a spit ... they have a reeeeally weird thing for their brother." Jason took a sip of the water he'd ordered, sighing to himself at the blond's crazy sisters. Well, the twins at least.

"Mana, right?" Vince seemed more curious than threatened by the 'competition'.

"Yeah, he was my guide for roughly the last week; scoping out land and stuff."

"Huh. You don't usually let other folks guide you around, unfamiliar terrain or not." Vince looked quite curious now.

Jason just shrugged, hurrying to finish his sandwich. "He offered to do it for free so I figured 'why not', you know? He's a nice enough guy."

Vince figured that was that and made some small talk as they both finished their sandwiches and went on their way, the brunette not eager to linger too long since the twins were in the vicinity. Jason would rather hightail it back to his place, the taller male looking amused and letting Jason lead him along holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 am
knux33

((I thought you might enjoy their drama, ah~ Those twins and their brother complex.))

Mana was just walking into town when Jason and his ex were dashing out of the diner. The Raven just kind of took off and Mana was curious what for. But for now he wanted to go home and relax. He had his pelt safely back and that was most important... That and nursing his wounded ego. Damn, Jason really knew how to hurt a guy's feelings. Fat indeed. Mana was in the best shape of his life probably because of working in a ship yard. Fat, feh. Jason didn't know what he was talking about. He was pouting for sure but still he didn't like being dissed like that, just because he was selkie.

Of course he had to pass the diner to get to his family shop so he spotted Jason walking... with a well built guy. A sharp flash of pain stung his gut and he didn't like it. Although he'd decided to ignore the other for a while he stomped on after him, pack and all. Yet stopped dead when he realized what he was doing! He'd just took a dip in the sea and still had all his hiking gear! No way he could storm up to Jason and that guy like this! No he had to cool his jets and not look like an a**. For now he went off back to the shop to change and put the stuff away. Besides, he had a little brother to get onto.

When he got to the shop Russell bound up to him and smiled, all innocent like. "Sooo, did Jason and you enjoy the hike?" he asked happily. Mana smacked him upside the head causing a few customers to jump.
"Stupid brat next time don't forget important gear. You really put us both out ya know," he snapped and marched off from his brother who was confused on why he wasn't being praised. Later they would both hear from Coral and Pearl. For now Mariena was happy to get a break to smoke.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:44 am
RosesandBlood

Jason (fortunately or unfortunately) didn't notice Mana's small amount of time stomping after him and Vince or when the other stopped and changed course. He was more than a little distracted by Vince's hand in his own as they made their way to the inn, not caring if by now the twin's rumors had spread enough to get him and his ex bad looks. Because Vince was looking at him in a way that had the hair on the back of his neck standing up in a good was and his skin feel like it was getting goose bumps. After the silent treatment Mana had been giving him the past few days and the fact he still had wet dreams about this guy made the brunette more than a little alright with the prospect of being friends with benefits ... Besides, it wasn't like they'd broken up with a huge fight or anything. They'd just had a mutual agreement a long-distance relationship wouldn't work out.

But right now Vince was here, in his room, and the door was locked, and Vince was pressing him against the locked door and lightly leaving a trail of kisses up the back of his neck ... making Jason remember just how long it had been since he'd gotten a chance to get off with someone instead of just with his left hand ...

* (le skiiiiip) *

The next morning Vince was spotted heading out to the dinner looking quite pleased with himself, and bringing back food to the inn. But it wasn't until noon when both Vince and Jason were outside again, the brunette wondering if Mana was at work so he could go over and ask about land-buying and all that. Usually Jason preferred to figure things out on his own (he was, of course, stubborn like that) but he was hoping to have a chance to talk to the selkie now that the other wasn't stalking him for his pelt, to see just what Mana was 'really' like. Because between the other's before-return clinginess and short bout of sweetness before the more recent after-return silence Jason wasn't so sure where they stood exactly. Or with the selkie even wanted to bother with him anymore, despite the other's earlier reassurances that wasn't how it was. It was hard to take such reassurances to heart after not really talking for two days straight afterwards (Jason not even realizing he'd insulted the other).

It was a relief when he spotted the familiar platinum-blond hair and tan skin as he and Vince were heading for lunch. "Hey, wait a sec; I need to talk to that guy about buying some property," Jason said to Vince before hurrying over towards Mana, smiling a little. Because they were friends, right? "Hey you. Long time no see," he joked. "I was wondering if you could give me those names of folks to talk about buying up that bit of land? I mean, I don't want you to have to go through all the trouble, after taking so much time already hiking with me."

"And who is this?" Vince asked, strolling over and wrapping his arms around Jason's shoulders, resting his chin familiarly on top of the brunette's head. Jason rolled his eyes at the move but only lightly elbowed Vince for it (after so long of being boyfriends it was a habit not to be bothered by the casual physical contact ... and as far as he knew Mana had only ever been looking for casual sex with him, nothing more).

"Vince, this is Mana. Mana, Vince."

"Oh! The infamous Mana, nice to meet you," the black-haired man said nicely enough ... with a smile that might've been a bit too tight and more a showing of teeth (damn Vince's canines were a little longer and sharper and longer than usual ... were they or was it a trick of the light?) and holding out one hand to shake ... but not releasing his other arm from it's casual wrapped-around position on the brunette, clearly stating 'MINE' even if Jason seemed entirely oblivious to the fact.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:29 am
knux33

Mana was on his way to deliver something when he ran into Jason. He had felt like a bit of an a** so suddenly giving him the silent treatment so he was going to apologize... Well until he caught the scent of another man on him. He could smell it since he was down wind from the brunette, that and he man in question clearly had issues with trying to stake his claim. His eager look turned flat as he looked the dark haired man over before speaking.

"Yeah," he looked at the hand with a cringe. He hated all the handshaking humans used but he reached out and briskly shook the other's hand and ignored the obvious tight grip to try and intimidate him. a*****e. "Ah, so this is Vince... Glad you two got back together or whatever... Ah, and sorry about my sisters. Coral and Pearl came home in a tizzy over seeing you two or whatever." His stare shifted over to the male who was about as tall as him and well built. Well that explained the sleep humping at least.

Brushing blonde hair out of his face his eyes were stormy green. "About the land," he paused to think it over if he should spill or not. "Well, if you want you can talk to my folks about that. They'd know how to help with that better than I could. A majority of the lands here belonged to the Finnegins before the town was established. I mean we lived here way before them and all...." He was sure Jason would understand his meaning. "But the Barr's would be happy to sell to you too I guess." He hefted the package of fresh fish a little higher.

"Sorry but I'm working right now. If you'd like I'll come talk to you about it later," he smiled at Jason. Just as he was trying to wrap it up a shorter, younger version of a blonde god scurried up.

"Jason!" Russell launched himself to hug the other knocking him away from Vince. "I'm really sorry I forgot the sleeping bag!" He rubbed his face into the other and looked up at the older man with an angelic, worried look. "You two didn't fight about it did you? It really wasn't my brother's fault since I promised to do it all for him..." he bit his lip and batted his eyes a bit. "And um... I may have forgot to put it about after the last check I did. I figured if he was going out with you for a week then he'd need extra stuff so I packed more at the last second and...well I guess the sleeping bag didn't make it back." Of course it was a lie he never planed to put it back but they didn't have to know that and Russell was a very good liar. Suddenly as if he just noticed the other man he looked over at him curiously. "Is that your brother?" he asked causing Mana to nearly choke himself to keep from laughing.

"Oi," Mana reached over and pulled his younger brother off Jason with a growl. "Mind the hands brat." Again Russell gave an angelic look like he didn't understand what was wrong, Mana rolled his eyes. "Come by the shop later and I'll take you to the house to see if my folks can help with the land issue..." He kept a hand on Russell's head, who was watching Vince like a hawk.

And speaking of large birds, the Raven chose that moment to fly by and scare a few gulls, who took off hurriedly over top of Vince and Jason. Yet only the darker haired man got scat on. Mana glared in the Raven's direction. Yeah real subtle of a slight wasn't it. Well he didn't hate the help at least.

"Oh, besides that they wanted to meet ya anyways..." Mana said hoping Jason wouldn't ask too many questions about the why right here. Since he knew Mana was a Selkie it could get dangerous for them.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:14 am
RosesandBlood

"Together? Nah, he's just in-town hiding out from my parents," Jason replied to Mana's assumption bluntly, much to Vince's surprise ... though the tall, dark, and handsome male was more surprised to hear after ******** Jason's brains out the night before and this morning Jason seemed to hardly feel 'owned' by him. Someone had miscalculated~ "They kinda blame him for me taking off, which is pretty funny. If anything Vince was one of the only reasons I stayed as long as I did, not that they would understand that. And it's alright man; I know your twin sisters are pretty much uncontrollable. Trying to contain that kind of chaos would be like trying to herd cats."

The brunette listened eagerly as Mana described the folks he could talk to, nodding understandingly as Mana got ready to go and figuring they could easily talk later--when Russel barreled into him. Vince's face twisted into a light scowl, but he couldn't go after a kid for just being rambunctious ... even as transparent as the little brat's excuses seemed to the tall dark male, because Jason was as thick as ever (and had no little siblings himself to learn proper suspicion of this big innocent eyes from).

Jason just snickered at the glomp and snuggling he got, ruffling the little boy's blond hair in a good-natured way. "Aw, it's alright. No harm no fowl. I hope you apologized more to your brother than to me though; he's the one who got the short end of the stick." The brunette was loose and content after finally getting some and didn't want to hold petty grudges when everyone else seemed happy enough--

And then the bird did a fly-by and Jason couldn't help but notice the raven mixed with all the white gulls ... and the very-noticeable splat of white now on Vince's leather jacket. So did Vince. The taller male cussed and looked apologetically Jason's way before saying he'd meet the other at the diner; hurrying there to use the restroom and wash off the gunk before it dried. The brunette waited til Vince was a good distance away (which wasn't that long of a wait) before giving Mana a small but pointed glare. The raven, as far as Jason was concerned, was Mana's responsibility. "Okay, okay, I'll stop by your shop before dinner and head home with you then; we can have dinner at your family's place. They won't mind feeding one more, right?"

Jason gave one last smile and turned to head into the diner for lunch, really hoping he wasn't being invited to the Selkie home to get offed or something for knowing their secret now ... Shaking his head at himself Jason sighed. Mana wouldn't invite me over to get offed. He's too sweet a seal.

Trying not to snicker at his own internal alliteration, Jason settled down to eat lunch with a now-grouchy Vince, though the brunette just rolled his eyes when Vince tried to casually ask about them not being together. "Look, you said it when I was leaving: Long distance s**t doesn't work. I'd rather go single than wait for some spare visits every spring when I know you'll probably be finding someone new soon enough, if you haven't already."

"Single, huh?" Vince replied skeptically, just staring knowingly at Jason til the brunette blushed and looked away, relived service came soon after to get their orders. ******** Vince and his knowledge of just how ... eager he'd been not too long ago. And vocal. ********> Sometimes, Jason really wished he wasn't such a physical guy. Then he wouldn't go around making a foll of himself like he had mashing his boner against Mana in his sleep (and of course squirming and moaning but Jason was blissfully unaware of just how embarrassing he'd been). Lucky for Jason Vince didn't push it and had seemed to decide keeping his distance was good for now, making small talk for the rest of the day as they wandered around town, Jason describing his chosen plot and Vince filling Jason in on more of the stuff he'd missed while away.

Though when it got later Jason waved goodbye to Vince; tall dark and handsome leaving to head to Jason's room while Jason himself stopped by the shop, poking in and just quietly hanging around the shop, giving Mana a smile and wave but preparing to wait while the other finished with some customers. Jason expected to wait a while, eyes just looking at the shop goods and reading some of the advertisements as he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am
knux33

Not together? Well then Jason was fair game then. Mana made his smiles a little more flitatous before he had to leave, Russell in tow. "You don't foo anyone with that act ya brat," he grumbled a little ways from Jason. Russell only grinned devilishly. "You're just mad because you didn't get any~" He teased and rushed off before Man could cuff him one.

Later that evening when Jason showed up he finished with the guy who had walked in and rushed over to the brunette. "Hey," he tugged the other towards the back by his elbow. "Come on we can let Mariena close up and just head on over to my place now." He said happily smiling a bit more. Ushering the out the back and grabbing his bag while he said a quick bye to his older sister Mana was a bit nervous too. His family home was large and way off so they could have their privacy. It was a well built log cabin with all the rustic furnishings. Sure they had the plumbing and all that but would Jason like the old fashioned way he and his lived?

Taking a snow mobile home wasn't a big deal for them and it probably took a good thirty minutes to make it to the property and another fifteen to get to the house. Once there he took Jason by the hand and led him up onto the large wooden porch and inside. It was warm and cozy inside the house. There was furtrim on lots of stuff and hand painted portraits, quilts, afghans, and a lot of homey touches. Mana took off his boots and waited for the other to do the same before walking in calling out,"Hey I'm back."

From off to the right were good smells came from a slightly rounder woman with long, light and soft brown hair came. "Welcome home Mana, oh and this must be Jason," she smiled brightly and approached. She had a splattering of freckles over his cheeks and nose with bright green eyes. "I'm Maddie, the mother," she laughed beautifully. "I'm almost done with dinner. How about you boys warm up in the living room." She patted Mana's cheek and hugged Jason to her. "Oh! How frightfully cold! How about some cocoa?" She toddled off to fix them some.

Mana beamed with pride after his mother. "She's a seal too ya know...." he said leading Jason into the living room and to a hand carved couch with fluffy cushions. "By the way... the town was founded by shifters... The Finnegan's and the Barrs, along with the Otters." It would probably be better to tell him now than later.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:12 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason was taken by surprise when in no time at all Mana was at his side and leading him out of the shop to head to their destination. The brunette gave Mariena a polite wave hello/goodbye and he and Mana went out the back, figuring he should try to be polite to the sekie's older sister, especially because she'd been so nice to him and tried, in her own way, to help his realize just what the truth behind Mana following him around had been. Though the brunette hesitated a moment when he saw the snow mobile, he shrugged and grabbed the offered spare helmet before getting on to ride behind Mana on the vehicle, wrapping his arms around the other abdomen so he wouldn't fall off. The brunette was quite happy he'd had the chance to screw around earlier right now, because he was stuck quite a while on the back of the snowmobile against the model of a man and if he wasn't currently sexually content the long ride could've created quite the 'problem' between the two of them.

As it was, the ride was nice enough and when the neared the large cabin Jason was pleasantly impressed. It looked like a nice place from the outside. And as they went in after getting their boots off Jason couldn't help but stand stunned for a moment, taking it all in. The place was so ... warm. Not just because of the roaring fire in the fireplace, wither. Everything all seemed so ... cozy and just homey in a way the brunette had never experienced before. He blinked and gave a hesitant smile at Mana's mother, holding out his hand to shake only for the plump woman to grab him up in an unexpected hug. Jason blushed at the attention and stuttered out a weak: "I-I'm f ... fine ..." he muttered, the woman already gone to make coacoa whether he liked it or not.

Jason just sighed and gave a little chuckle to himself, seeing where Mana got his sweetness from as he followed the other to the couch and sitting down--well. More like sinking down into the warm fluffy cushioning with a small surprised gasp before getting used to the soft squishiness of it.

"So is all your family seals then?" Jason couldn't help but ask, then blinked as he was told about the founding families, thinking in silence a moment. "Huh ... that's not too surprising though. I mean ... it would be way easier for a guy like you to live here way back when than it would for a guy like me without modern coats and stuff. But you said ... 'shifters', not selkies. Does that mean the otters are ... like, actual otters? And the Barrs ..." It was less straightforward, but sounded an awful lot like, "bears? Do I have to go ask for land from bears?" Jason sounded ... nervous. Bears were a lot less cute and cuddly than seals or otters. Or hell maybe he was totally freaking out over nothing and overthinking the whole 'last name' thing, 'cause 'Finnegan' sure as hell didn't sound like 'seal' or 'selkie'.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:27 pm
knux33

Mana looked over to Jason and shrugged. "Well the other families didn't think ahead to names just spat out whatever got the humans off their backs.... And my great-grand parents, well my grandmother was human. We used her family name for ours. Since she and my great-grandfather stayed together." He leaned back and relaxed a bit. "Yes. Probably will have to talk to bears to get your land. They own that nice little hill I showed you and all that." He smiled at the other.

Just then his mother toddled in with their cocoa. "Here you boys go," she offered them out and Mana took his and handed Jason his own. "Need anything else before dinner?" She asked.

Mana smiled. "No ma'am but do you need any help?" After a quick no from her she toddled back. Not long after Russell came in knocking snow off his boots and bringing in a few rabbits. "Oh! Hello Jason~" he went off into the kitchen. Coral and Pearl appeared next followed by a tall man with a scruff and Mariena. "Welcome back dad," Mana got up and beckoned Jason along with him. "Papa this is Jason," he said then looked to Jason,"this is my father, Connor."

His father was a tall, big man with a scruffy with facial hair but he had bright blue eyes. "Ah, so you are the young man who found the pelt. I'm happy to hear you returned it." He clapped the brunette on the shoulder. "We were a bit worried for our Mana since without it he'd be no better than half dead. Thankfully that's not so. We'll be having dinner soon so come on."

In the dining room the girls were setting the table and Maddie was setting food out. They had roast rabbit, fish, several types of vegetables, a fruit cobbler for dessert. "Oh!" Maddie spotted her husband and set the basket of rolls down and rushed over throwing her arms around the man and kissing. The man gave a chuckle and kissed her back. "Alright now, come on. We have a guest." With a giggle she went back to doing her thing.

Mana laughed and looked to Jason. "Want to wash up first?" he asked leading him to a bathroom. Once there he leaned against the door frame a moment. "So if you two haven't gotten back together what's your ex doing here?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:18 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason had a cross between a scowl and grimace on his face at Mana's smile, thinking dealing with shifters, let alone bear shifters, didn't sound like an entirely safe prospect. He didn't want to get on the bad side of people that could turn into one of the biggest omnivores on this side of the planet. Though it was nice (and very odd) to get to seeing the family come in and then meet the father and in no time at all be around a table more lively and friendly than Jason had ever seen before. He was used to barely-hidden cold or even heated and hated glances being exchanged, small barbs in the form of words tossed around, hired help doing all the leg work. And when that wasn't the case Jason was used to just eating alone in peaceful quiet and calm without having to worry about all that kind of s**t. And hot damn did all the food smell mouth-watering good ...

It was all so much warmer and better than anything Jason was used to he leaped on Mana's offer to get away from it all for a second, to get his bearings more than wash his hands (though they could use a good scrub). As his hands were covered in suds he blinked at Mana's question before shrugging his shoulders. "Oh, just the same-old same-old. Like I said my parents are raising a fuss, so Vince ran out of town to let it all blow over. And since I'm his latest ex he figured he could come here and get a free lay while laying low before flying back."

Jason spoke casually and was fully relaxed as he washed his hands clean, grabbing a towel to dry them off before looking at Mana through the mirror's reflection. "Why?"

((Sorry es shoooort ;w; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:15 pm
knux33

((It's cool))

"What!?" he yelped standing up from the wall. "The hell is with that? I've been flirting with you and here you go giving it up to some jerk-off who just happens to walk back in?" He growled a bit closing in on Jason. Leaning against the sink he frowned down at him. "That's lame you know... Besides doesn't that upset you? Him using you like that?" Mana didn't mean to crowd the other man but he couldn't help it. That kind of thing annoyed him to no end. Vince was using Jason and it didn't seem to care! "Hey--"

Just then Maddie called for them to come to the table and Mana cursed under his breath. "Stop letting him use you..." he said with an upset look washing up and taking Jason back to the table. Dinner was warm and friendly the only dark looks came from the twins who were still stuck on Jason 'cheating' on Mana, their beloved big brother.

Connor and Maddie were happy to have Jason in their home and treated him no different than their children. During the meal they answered whatever questions he had about the land and how to buy and what not. Connor smiled towards Jason and sat back with his cobbler. "So if that's the where I can ask if Hank if he'd like to have ya as a neighbor. His wife Winnie is very sweet. They're Kodiak bears but they're super sweet. You should take them something sweet when you go. The kids will love 'em." He smiled happily.

Mariena smiled and was helping clear the tables. "By the way Jason, you are feeling better after being so sick right? And your hike went well from the sounds of it." She seemed happy enough to just talk. "If you want next time I'll take you around or something." She offered. Mana was pouting.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:39 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason was taken aback at Mana's yelp and sudden crowding of his space in the small bathroom, and even more-so at the other's words. Sure, Mana had flirted with him, but it had hardly seemed anything more than a casual type of infatuation, especially when the selkie had just decided to go quiet for two whole days. So why was Mana so damn bothered by it? Jason opened his own mouth, to try to get some form of rebuttal out, when Maddie called out dinner was ready. Talk about saved by the bell; Jason was glad to be able to put this conversation off til later, though Mana's last comment had him scowling. The brunette was insulted that Mana thought Vince was the only one getting anything out of it … but that was a conversation to have later.

This he was more used too, trying to put on a smile around sour feelings during a family dinner … but soon enough Jason found himself laughing in earnest at a story about some of Mana's childhood mishaps; luckily all regular human ones. He couldn't care less about the crazy twins, figuring whether he was with Mana or not they'd be teasing or mad at him for one reason or another. And it was great getting some first-hand knowledge on the best way to get off on the right foot with the Barrs; Jason was sure to talk a lot with the parents, glad for their input. Though it still felt very weird being treated so sincerely nicely.

"I'd be very grateful if you could do that for me, Mr Finnegan." Jason made note to grab some honeyed candy for the kids next time he swung by the general store. Right now though, the brunette was completely stuffed, though he hadn't even managed to eat everything on his plate. Even if the family had the most delicious desert possible yet to come, Jason was sure he still wouldn't be able to eat even a bit of it without internally exploding from food. He leaned back in his chair, full and warm when Mariena spoke up. He smiled politely. "Thank-you Mrs Finnegan, but I'm feeling much better now and I think I'm fine with Mana helping me out on that front. He's good company," Jason said, then stood.

"Thank you so much for the meal and hosting me tonight. But I need to get home soon; Mana?" The brunette waited for the blond to follow him outside, getting his boots on by the door and taking a second to make sure none of the many family members followed them out before sighing and staring at the selkie.

"Vince ain't just using me. We're mutually using each other for a good ********. And look ... what's one of the first things I told you, huh? I wasn't exactly looking for a relationship or a ********. Vince ... well, damn. You know I still dream about the ******** guy; and I knew he'd be a quick bit of fun before he was off again. Look ... you're nice. You really are. But so far you haven't exactly asked me out on a date or any s**t like that. Vince being an ex ... it's a gray area I could get a good lay and still know the guy without having to bother worrying about who did the dishes later. You? You're a guy who said he didn't want to ******** me then flirted with me, then turned out to be a seal." Jason raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "So. You want me? Say the ******** so already; I hate having to make stupid guesses myself. I'm bad at that kind of s**t, in case you haven't noticed."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 pm
knux33

All through dinner Mana only poked and moved his food around. He really didn't want to eat much what with him still being a little upset over being called fat. Being sensitive since he was always called odd growing up for talking with animals small things like this really upset him. He didn't really want to be different but if being a 'chubby seal' wasn't normal or was bad then...

Happily they made it through the dinner and Mana's mother packed up some left overs for them to take before the pair of them left. Outside Jason jumped his a** and gave it a good chewing. Of course Mana was surprised by the outburst but didn't say anything until the other was done. "I didn't want to sleep with you... but I can't help it if I think you're attractive. And you had my pelt Jason. You could have literately ruled over me with an iron fist and made me into a slave or just burnt it and destroyed my life. You think I wanted to want you while you could do that to me?" he demanded scrubbing his hands over his face.

How did you get a human to see from his side about this. "Think of it like if I took something so important to you, that you'd do anything to have it back. If I did that wouldn't you follow me around and do what you could to please me in hopes of being able to have it back. Without it you felt like you'd die." Sighing he pushed his blonde hair back. "I couldn't make a move on you then..." he looked away from him. He'd been rather bitter at Jason then for being so good looking and stuff while he couldn't have him cause of the pelt. Now though...

"And I still don't want to '********' you," he shook his head focusing on the other man. "I prefer the term 'make love' or even 'screw'. ******** is too rough and sounds like emotions are left out. At least screwing sounds mutual." He crossed his arms over his chest. "And I don't like your Vince. Coming here and using you to lay low is a d**k move." It wasn't like he was jealous or anything. "Oh, and I do like you. I'm not desperate or anything but...." his cheeks heated up a bit. This was hard. He shifted foot to foot. "If you want to go out sometime... I'll take ya somewhere. There's not a lot to do here but... yeah..." he looked up from under his lashes at Jason, blushing. "And I did take you out on that hike... for free.... because I wanted to. Then here to dinner with my family." He pointed out.

Coughing softly he grabbed the other and tugged him to the snowmobile. "Let's get you back to your room." With that he drove Jason back to town and to his inn. Getting off and walking him to the front of door of the place he looked up at the building and frowned. That jerk was probably in there waiting for him to come back.

"Hey," he tugged Jason to a stop and leaned into him. "I'm on boat duty for the next week but let's go out when I'm back in port," he kissed Jason's cheek softly. He wasn't going to force a kiss on the guy and most certainly didn't want an indirect kiss with Vince; gag. Giving him the bag with food in it he smirked at him. "And you can share the leftovers with your tag along." Mana then happily got on the snow mobile and went home.

True to his word the next day he was gone before the sun was up because he was going out to sea on their fishing boat. It would come back around in a week so until then he had to leave Mariena in charge of showing Jason around. Unless he wanted the twins or Russell to do it. Probably not.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:12 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason stood back and listened, arms still crossed and looking less than happy but slowly nodding at the whole pelt thing … though if anything that made the whole 'free hike' not count as anything close to a date at all, since, as Mana said, the seal shifter would've done and said anything to stay close to get his pelt back. And seeing the family? Wasn't that normally just a business front to most people? A ploy at playing friendly? Jason's social experience hadn't exactly been ... typical, and it was still hard to think of all the warmth and homeliness as just some kind of elaborate show. So, not a date.

But after the ride back and Mana tugged him closer, their bodies close Jason couldn't help but blush a little bit because for one he'd always been one to enjoy intimacy but also because Mana was still a damn hot and muscular specimen of a man which was easy to feel when pressed together like this (Jason answering Mana's leaning by automatically leaning back). And god the chaste kiss should've have affected him as he scoffed and looked in another direction ... but his cheeks did glow at it before calling out at the departing snowmobile: "Then it's a date!"

Walking up to his room Jason let himself in and was met with tired yes looking at him from the bed, Vince reading a book while laying there with pajama pants on. “So, how'd it go? Get the info you needed?” the well groomed male asked, putting his book down and looking curiously t Jason as the other got undressed and ready for bed, clearly enjoying the show.

“Yeah, I did. And a lot of other stuff ... info-wise," Jason sighed out, pulling on his own pajamas and not caring if Vince got a show. Hell they'd seen each other naked so many times the brunette was surprised the other could still appreciate his body so much. But instead of getting right up next to Vince, Jason stayed resolutely on one side of the bed and gave the other male a serious look. "Look Vince--"

"You actually decide to go out with the fish-face?" the other male predicted, smiling when Jason stuttered to a stop. "Ha, really? But he smells so ... fishy."

"And you smell like cat. Guess I just have a thing for smelly men," Jason huffed back, smacking his ex with his pillow before laying down and gesturing towards where he'd dropped the wrapped-up left over food. "Help yourself to the leftovers; they're really good."

"Mm. Sure. But you're really going serious with it? Liiiike, no sleeping with anybody else kind of serious?" Vince drawled out, getting up and going over to the food fair before grabbing a fork and digging eagerly into it, quite enjoying the later home-made dinner.

"Well duh. Same rules as when you and I dated, ya dingus."

"Aw. Oh well; guess I'll just have to wait til you two break up to get some of your fine a** again," Vince sighed and Jason just rolled his eyes before closing them and snuggling down into his side of the bed.

"Just clear off or get your own room quick, okay? I don't need the temptation." Jason decided not to say it wasn't 'official' yet, not really. They hadn't even gone on a proper first date yet. Vince would totally pounce on that fact to get them both going again but for some reason ... Jason didn't want to do that. He fully intended to try this thing out with the seal-man as far as it went ... and as far as the brunette was concerned that meant they were 'official' enough to not go sleeping around.

And the next day, Vince headed off back to the nearest airport to take his private plane to another destination; but not before he and Jason had a pleasant enough breakfast between ex's (thankfully with neither twin present ... or at least not in sight). And Jason was pretty good on his own for the first half of the week. Getting some sweets for the meeting with the Baars Connor had set up for him and getting a price for the land; putting down a down-payment and even getting lucky enough to land a job helping farm some land not to far from where he wanted to live, working with one of the Barr's sons on his plot.

So Jason hitched a ride up that way and was as good as living up out in the wild's in a small spare room off of the son's cabin and working the small field for weeds and tilling more soil. The grizzly of a man was nice enough; a gentle giant named Brice who was one of the elder sons and as hairy as one would expect from a proper Alaskan logger, not a farmer. And yet Brice was a good, patient teacher and more than willing to teach Jason what he knew of what good plants to grow and how best to work the earth.

The brunette soaked it up, and was back in town after borrowing Brice's blue ATV to do some shopping when he spotted Mariena. "Oh hey," he said, giving a wave the woman's way and intending to make some small talk ... when he was taken totally off-guard by some random small woman ramming him into the side and flooring him, on top of him and grabbing at his hands.

He noticed she was Asian, with long black hair pinned into a tight bun on her head and handcuffing him before he could blink. "THE HELL--?!"

The Asian was uncaring about Jason's yelling like a stuck pig, instead easily flipping his bigger body and then proceeding to zip-tie his legs at the ankles so he was effectively hog-tied before standing, not a single hair out of place and plush clothing looking pretty good even after the tussle. She yanked A squirming Jason up the the back of his jacket, pulling out a phone to look at a photo (of Jason) and then Jason's face before nodding to herself. Then she (despite her small, thin frame) began to proceed dragging Jason away.

((Sorry this took a while <3 Brain was being silly >V ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am
knux33

((It's okay luv. *pets* Sorry it's so short.))

Mana wasn't very happy to leave Jason inland while he had to take his shift on the boat but it was Mariena's time off for a while and she was the one who did the most.

The Barr's were more than happy to sell to Jason after hearing from the Finnegan's and meeting the brunette (and his candy) just reassured them that the land would be well cared for. Their eldest was even happy to hire him and show him the lay of the land in preparation for him being a landowner himself. They got along swimmingly too.

In town Mariena was enjoying her day off when Jason popped up. It was a pleasant surprise so she started towards him before he was attacked by a flurry of cute. Before she could make it to him he was hog-tied and being dragged away. Growling she snatched Jason out of miss Bun's hands and glared at the woman. "Pardon me but this doesn't belong to you..." she used her much larger build to her advantage to block the smaller woman from Jason. "Not only that but you just assaulted him. So give me one good reason not to smack that pretty face of yours?" She squared her shoulders frowning deeply. No matter how sweet or cute the girl she was not giving up her potential brother-in-law.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:18 pm
RosesandBlood

Quick as a whip the exotic stranger whipped out a ID with some sort of certification on it. "I'd recommend you step away. That man has a bounty on his head and I'm here to collect." The name on the smaller woman's ID showed her to be one Rua Chan, and she hardly seemed intimidated by Mariena. In fact, she seemed to be squaring her shoulders right back and looking the other up and down, appraising for signs of weakness with cold dark-brown eyes.

"The hell?!" Jason repeated, but was feeling better now that he had someone on his side (though he could've done with being unbound). "What do you mean bounty?"

"Twenty-five hundred dollar bounty. For funds stolen, and your fleeing the state," Rua said simply, to which Jason was just as confused about.

"I didn't steal anything!"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces