Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:04 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara nodded to Leon as he did what she asked and sighed at the state of the bar. "Such a wonderful place and it's in ruins..." she said softly. She felt cold water fall on her and she looked up glaring at the raven that stood on the branch above her and the others. She picked up some of the fallen items on the floor making it more hospitable to them as she sat at the bar. She saw her drink given to her again and was about to take a sip when she heard Dante's question.
Everyone heard her yes? That faint whisper carried on the wind?"
Sasha sighed again and nodded. "Yes...I heard that imaginary voice again. But before we get into any deep discussions. How about we first introduce ourselves? We can't keep calling each other by the names of our jobs are we? And our raven guest as well."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:43 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

As he finished pouring a bright red drink he had prepared for Aria Sashara's words registered. "Oh yes, where are my manners." He said laughing at himself a little bit. He was a bartender and he did was perform social niceties how could he forget to introduce himself? He looked at them all and opened his mouth to speak but a sudden cold chill swept through the bar catching his attention. His eyes following the source, a raven with the brightest eyes he had ever seen. He raised an eyebrow at the creature, a deep powerful voice tore through the beak filling the bar. He was a bit taken back he was not use to the birds speaking to him that was for sure.

However after listening to the bird speak Dante relaxed. His words were those of inspiration and guidance in favor of the Goddess. Before introducing himself he smiled gently at the bird before answering. "Perhaps it was coincidence, or The Goddess pulling gently at the strings of fate. Regardless we have found one another. Then there's you my friend, you who seem to know more about us than we do." He smiled softly again, looking down at the frost that formed over the counter near the bird he was able to put enough of this situation together. "You are a familiar?" He asked, though the answer would not change anything. Taking a second to gather his thoughts back on the original topic he looked towards the others in the room. "My name is Dante, Dante Virgils owner of The Nine Circles."

"I am familiar with our local knight Leon, and the bounty hunter Sashara. How might we address you?" He asked motioning to their two mysterious strangers, and the now frigid crow.

Nicko1421

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 pm
((my occ, is post to say sorry, we simply have no time to post right now, should be able to post late monday.... sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:12 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon felt like someone was watching them and turned around to check, though seeing nothing he brushed it off and followed after Dante and the others to his bar. Taking a seat near the end for no particular reason aside from giving everyone some space, he listened to what Dante had to ask. " Yes I did hear her voice as well. Though I believe you thought as much as we all seem to bare the ability to purify outcasts judging from the light we all emitted." spoke Leon as he emitted his glow as well for a moment to emphasize it. He was surprised when a strange raven with bright eyes entered the bar and spoke to them, freezing the section of the bar he was touching as it did so. Thankfully however it did not seem to be an enemy by the way it spoke and so Leon returned his focus to the others as Sashara spoke about introductions. Nodding silently as Dante introduced himself, before nodding again in answering to Dante introducing him to the others. As he remembered that only Dante and Sashara had been present when he declared who he was earlier when he first stood beside them. " Yes I am sir Leon Arcania, a general of the Dominium, a pleasure to meet you all." spoke Leon to give a proper greeting to them all, deciding against simply staying silent as others may have found it rude or impolite.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:16 pm
Jedikiah Pariston

The Crimson Alchemist

Jedikiah stood in silence when the beast was brought down only to reveal an husk of a man whom was co sumed in fear, but how it was possible for a non-outcast to assume such form, anyones guest was as gokd as his. Compared to the others whom were socializing, he must have seemed like the quiet loner who seem to observe the others unless he was spomen to but that would come to change over time. Jedikiah too heard the whispers of the goddess and even witnessed the glow of each of there fragments, his own glowing a crimson color in comparison, but he was still skeptical of the prophecy he could recall when first receiving the sacred sphere. With the need for his powers gone as he walked with the others, Jedikiah's sclera would return to its normal white with his scarlet iris piercing through ghe night as they always have. The group now approaching Dante's bar, he followed the others in and looked around at the damage that had been caused because of the attack earlier but nothing was too bad.

When the group was offered any drink of their choosing, Jedikiah didnt know what he should have first but ultimately he decided on something simple. "Your best mead barkeep." He would call out while sitting at the bar, ready to give his response and gain some answers but before that was do e, another joined the group of five, and an icy raven no less. "Now I've seen everything." He said in regards to the talking raven made of ice. "But I agree with the barkeep, I felt as if I was lead here by the goddesses fragment." He agreed in terms of the strings of fate being tugged a bit, all the while he used a writing utensil that laid on the bar to draw an intricate alchemic circle, yeah it look like careless vandalism on his part but he had a purpose. "Well if we're back to introductions... My name is Jedikiah Pariston and I'm a Dhampir." He would speak out, his right hand being placed over the alchemic circle, a crimson light of energy now evident. "Also known as the Crimson Alchemist." He continued with his introduction, his sclera flashing black as the bar would seem to fix itself. The glass from the broken windows flying back in place and fixing itself, careful of those who were inside, and the furniture also seeming to revert back into its former state, the bar now in its original form. "Pleasure." Jedikiah spoke with a bow of his head.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am
Aria Clairbourn

When offered a drink, Aria lifted her hand and shook her head. To drink would require her to lift her veils. Something she could not and would not do no matter whose presence she was in while outside the walls of her home. Just because she had fought alongside these brave souls this day and despite their apparent calling of the Goddess, there was always the chance that they might one day be her Chosen, and thusly, her face would remain hidden. ”Thank you for the offer though,”she gently declined.

That was the easy part.

Even the speaking and ice bearing raven brought little trouble to the Sister. The magic at work there was easy enough to comprehend. It also appeared easy enough to understand that the Goddess had set more in motion with more than those four assembled with her now. Such was her ways. It was easy then, to accept this newest addition here to this place and time and growing company.

”How might we address you?"

This part was not so easy.

Her name was as carefully guarded as her face, and for a simple fact. The Aria of the world died when she took her vows. That woman no longer existed. The name Aria only existed within the walls of her home now. Only her Sisters could know or give life to that name.

To the world, she was known only as a Sister, one who hailed from the Order of the Stars. While in the service of the Goddess, she was still a harbinger of death, an assassin.

Because of this, most shunned to know a name of her, for that would make her real and if she were real, the deed she would do would be real, and so to then, would their actions to begin the deed be real. There was something to be said for animenty and the cloak of separation it brought.

Only the bravest or most desperate to seek her out directly would dare to breath any sort of name for her. And that was less of a name and more of a title and hardly appropriate for those gathered here.

So how might they address her indeed?

One by one, everyone made their introductions.

And soon, eyes turned expectantly toward her, awaiting her answer. To what would they call her? And she had nothing to give.

How could they understand that? They barely seemed cognizant of the fact of her veils and their meaning. It was possible that they had not heard of her Order or knew of what she was. It would seem unlikely, but it was possible. And even if they did know, they still could not understand what a complicated thing it was that they asked of her.

Nor was it something that could be easily explained.

Yet, despite these difficulties, she had to give them something. She could not remain completely nameless to them.

”You may address me as Star,”she finally decreed. It was but a part of her title, but it would suffice for the time being.  

angeldenoche

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:10 pm
(( Hey everyone quick announcement! The text box I had everyone's profiles in has reached its limit, and removed some of the profiles near the end. I think only the Outcasts, and the evil-doers were effected by this! So please if you don't see your profile please shoot me a message so I can put it back up! I am moving all of the villain profiles over into the "Enemy" post a few slots down!

Thanks for working with me on this I'm sorry that that happened I didn't think I'd have to worry about the character limit of the messages! ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:11 pm
Plushy

"You?" Plushy asked sharply, "Then why are you still holding the kid? Give it!" Plushy said as he wrapped his tail into a loop, Plushy placed his tail at Neoross's belly, so Neoross could set the girl down into Plushy's tail. The girl grabbed onto Plushy's tail. In a much softer tone, Plushy asked, "Also, could you give Plushy the shiny poleaxe? Plushy would like to use it to undo you'r work."

((my occ))
((fun fun, sorry it took so long, had life to do, grandma is 80 on the 19, had party early....))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:41 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Valeria town||
||With; NPC child, Plushy||
||Thoughts: ||
||OOC; ||
||--Appearance--||

"No, to both." Neoross stated to the dragon. Asking to hand the kid over was one thing, asking for his axe was practically a demand to him. "I'm doing my job. I would suggest you don't try to impede my work." was all he said before stepping away from the tail and turning to walk away towards the road. He'd find another town come daylight he could entrust the child to. Giving her to a dragon wouldn't let her grow up correctly. Call Neoross a fiend or a monster, but he would at least let the children grow up before he would infect them. If you tried to stop him, or even ask him to stop, he would take it as a threat to his very reason for existing as he knows it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:03 am
Seyren Kaxfaldir

I have watched cities built and destroyed many times.......

"Dante Virgils, one who holds the power of nine others, and one who was granted a second chance in life; Leon Arcania, the Thunder God general of Dominium, child of man and element; Jedikiah Pariston, one who commands thr very chemicals and particals of matter, child of man and the night; Sashara Storm the elf, bounty hunter and who seeks of her kind," the icy blue raven literally read out their profiles as if he had known them all along. But when it came to Aria, her name for the others attracted only a piercing gaze from the raven. "The Darkened Star, Assassin to the Order of the Stars, and expert toxicologist," the raven merely said, careful not to spill the identity of Aria, which her powers derived from the secrecy. But still, he felt he had to make it clear to her that while she can keep her name from the others, not to him.

"Aria Clairbourn, born of Memoira," Seyren spoke to Aria telepathically. "Your faith is strong, and that you're chosen by the Goddess herself to bear her shard, not the Oracle or the Moon, shows that She has high hopes for you," he said.

Seyren's avatar of the icy raven merely watched Jedikiah's handiwork, showing nothing at his feat. However, the raven's eyes merely turned around and looked at everything before commenting, "impressive display of power, Jedikiah. However, I suppose a little modification is in order."

Raising a left wing, the raven's eyes glowed blue, and in a burst of frigid wind and pale blue light, the windows became glazed with fortified ice, the glasses became frosted, chilling their drinks to a delicious coolness. The tables and chairs were transformed from normal apple wood to fragrant pine, filling the space with a fresh smell of wintry wood and pine nuts. The red tapestry was frost-turned to match the chilled room with a hue of midnight blue and aquamarine with specks of sparkling white like that of a snowing night. The wooden floor was glazed with a thin layer of frost, making it appear shiny and polished finer than steel.

But where the raven was, now stands a man in blue robes. His eyes glowed blue and a stream of chilling mist flowed down and settled at ground level, chilling the room to resemble that of late autumn. The candles flickered as ice gradually grew around the glass of the lantern, refracting the lights into that resembling the aurora borealis.

"To the royalty of Dominium, I'm referred to as the Winter Lord; the Academia calls me the Archmagi; the Library of Ages records my name as the Keeper of Secrets," the man said as he introduced himself, his palm still open as a wispy lught emnated from his hand. "A friend of the Goddess, as well as her emissary, Seyren Kaxfaldir. A pleasure to meet you all," he finished his introduction as the light left his hand and levitated to the ceiling, creating a chandelier of ice that radiates mild coldness and a cool light.

......you would better test your luck against the chill of winter.  

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara looked to each of her companions as they were each introduced. She didn't feel the need to reintroduce herself since Dante and the raven avatar seemed to do it for her. Must be the noble elf custom that she was raised with to not confirm nor deny.She raised an eyebrow at Jedikiah's performance of power and the now named 'emissary' of the goddess profile of her. "Well keeper of secrets...any special messages from the power that be?" she said with a little sarcasm. She looked at each of her companions once more mentally shaking her head. They can't all believe in this fairy tale....can they? she thought incredulously.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:48 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

He smiled a little at the others, they were a unique collaborative effort from the Goddess, but he had faith. Her judgement was flawless and her decision to choose them impeccable. As he picked up a few shards of glass from the shattered remains of a champagne flute even he was taken back in surprise as Jedikiah displayed his advanced magical prowess. Dante took a few steps back, whirling around he watched as his bar slowly returned to its former glory. The broken windows reversed in the flow of time it would seem to form a perfect surface. His tables and chairs returned from splintered fragments into the beautiful furniture they once were. The polished surface of his bar returned to its glistening glory once more.

He smiled, laughing in gratitude as he ran his hands along the surface of his bar. "You're amazing!" He proclaimed through small chuckles. "Thank you Jedikiah you are truly a gifted alchemist." He said smiling widely at him as he bent below the counter retrieving his mead from a large wooden cask under the counter top.

Standing up he slid the drink down to the end of the bar so Jedikiah could retrieve it. His attention was then focused on the Raven as it once more displayed an almost omnipotent amount of knowledge. His eyes widened a little as he displayed an understanding of his powers that none beside himself should have had.

"How did you-" But before he could finish his question the Raven continued to introduce the others, just who was this frost layered bird?

As he took note of Jedikiah's handiwork Dante's bar it would seem was in for not one but two rearrangements. A frosty wind overtook the bar, gentle and calming in nature as it transformed his once warm bar into a cool almost lodge style. The tables and chairs took on an oak finish now filling his bar with a pleasant winter scent. His dark red banners and decor now transformed into a brilliant blue spectrum design reminiscent of the night sky and winter theme. He blinked a few times, looking around once more he took in a deep breathe before exhaling once more.

"I must say I thought I was to be here all night merely cleaning up, but in mere seconds not only has my bar been repaired, but has undergone quite the dramatic alteration." He smiled as he looked around, it almost looked like a completely new place. "Thank you, I appreciate the gift." He said turning his head just in time to catch the transformation of the icy raven into the visage of a man. Blue robes draped over his figure, an air of mysticism that Dante could never hope to properly understand clung to him as much as the cold air. "Seyren is it? With your power it doesn't surprise me that you would know the Goddess." He wished to offer the man a drink, but was unsure if he could, or would drink.

Following on the side of caution he prepared an icy beverage for him. Dark whiskey was gently poured over ice as a mint liquor and his special blend of aromatic spices were placed into a tin shaker. Shaking them firmly he poured the mixture into one of the freshly chilled glasses, garnishing with a chocolate mint sprig. Sliding the drink to him he smiled kindly at the Archmage. "You have my thanks as well."

He glanced towards Sashara, smiling calmly at her skepticism. Her attitude was not an uncommon one. In a world where the good become so easily corrupted it was hard to think of an all knowing power watching over them. He did not fault her, for she could only cling to her skepticism for so long before the truth would reveal itself to her.

"Sashara don't fret. Any man who can identify that much information about us is not someone we want as an enemy."

Nicko1421

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:59 pm
Plushy

Plushy followed Neoross to the road, "Now don't be silly, Plushy can find her aunt much faster than you could, Plushy knows where to look." Plushy said. Plushy moved his tail along with them, so the girl could still hold on to it. Plushy could find other metals, but he had to get the kid safe first, and she was not safe with a darkness spreading man.

((my occ))
((plushy dosn't know about the "kids rules" so he help you some, as far as getting to kid to her aunt...))

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon remained quit as he listened to the others introduce themselves and saw Jedikiah repair the bar. He had to admit he had impressive skill to repair the bar so completely and seemingly easily. The raven however definitely seemed well informed knowing things about them all that wasn't exactly public knowledge such as Leon's heritage. Well not exactly a secret it wasn't paraded around town either. Which meant that this raven could be either a powerful ally or very dangerous enemy. For Star he had an inkling that she was an assassin from some order by her garb but chose to judge her by her actions rather then rumors or suspicions of others. So he chose to say nothing on the subject though judging by what the raven said of her profile having a toxicologist and assassin as an ally other then an enemy was definitely a good idea. When the raven began transforming some of the bar with it's magic Leon wondered if it should have done so without consulting the bar's owner sir Dante first as it wasn't his to change. Though he did recognize it was of no import regardless and quickly let the matter drop as the raven changed into an robed man who identified himself as Seyren Kaxfaldir and listed off a few nicknames or titles he was also known by.

" A pleasure to meet you as well, I've heard a little from the palace about someone known as the Winter Lord but not much. Tell me something then as I have one main question to ask, if you are who you claim you are then you may know. What is the true purpose of this power to purify outcasts we five possess? I refuse to believe it is for what we've been doing so far, no matter how many outcasts I purify more keep cropping up. It is a slowly losing battle with only one outcome. So I ask you what is this gift for? It is a question I have asked many times before and never gotten an answer." Asked Leon to Seyren, as well as all the others there too of course if any of them happened to know the answer. Leon however did sense that it may very well have to do with that strange being that attacked them, this outcast that could turn so many in an instant and destroy what was left of the Remnant Twilight in a single strike. Asking about that man if he could be called such and the female outcast that attacked the city this night would be his next question as the threat of them returning was an all too real possibility.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:59 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Valeria town||
||With; NPC child, Plushy||
||Thoughts: ||
||OOC; ||
||--Appearance--||

"Then just tell me where and leave. I'm not leaving a kid to a dragon, especially in the middle of the night. Stop following me at least!" He swung his axe, forming a large wall between the dragon and Neoross. The dragon's tail was pushed away by the forming darkness. It was a waste to use what little darkness he kept on him when he wasn't spreading and collecting, but it was needed here. As he walked along the girl fell asleep again, which would make dealing with the dragon, should he continue to follow them, easier. "You know I've never really corrupted a dragon before... Wonder if I can." he thought out loud to himself.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff