Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Spectral's Spec-tacular Shop!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:07 am
Heiress of the Skies
Hi, Specs! Thought I'd drop by and put in a request. The whole Zubat line.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure exactly what I want done, but I did like the tie-die/rave look of the Noivern in your samples. Any way I can have a Zubat line like that? sweatdrop

I'm sorry this took so long! Guild work and school got so dang busy so I sort of put my art shop stuff on hold for a while >w>;;;;

But! Now its winter break and so I'm back! Here's your splat bat trio!

User Image User Image User Image

I hope this was worth the wait, and if there's anything you want me to change, just let me know!~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 am
Koukaze
SpectralEternity

Hey Specs just wanted to check up on Gio's Pawniard sprite and also the one for Ivan ^^

Also I wanted to add one Pokemon to that. If possible do you think you could do a Gen 6 sprite of Honedge as Saber's sword from Fate/Zero, Stay Night?

I think you told me about those via PM and my inbox is a crazy mess right now so can you please remind me what you wanted for that pawniard and for Ivan? Sorry! @ w@

Also I could definitely try that!  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:06 pm
SpectralEternity

Hey Specs I have a question.

I'm wanting to use the inventory sprites for my new layout for Rowan. But I have a Gekkit, are you able to make a little sprite for Gekkit or should I just not bother?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:13 pm
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
SpectralEternity

Hey Specs just wanted to check up on Gio's Pawniard sprite and also the one for Ivan ^^

Also I wanted to add one Pokemon to that. If possible do you think you could do a Gen 6 sprite of Honedge as Saber's sword from Fate/Zero, Stay Night?

I think you told me about those via PM and my inbox is a crazy mess right now so can you please remind me what you wanted for that pawniard and for Ivan? Sorry! @ w@

You bet! So what I was thinking was having a Pawniard that was like a snow white for the body and then a pearl chrome for the armor plating. With like a really icy pair of blue eyes  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:49 pm
shabatha
SpectralEternity

I'm wanting to use the inventory sprites for my new layout for Rowan. But I have a Gekkit, are you able to make a little sprite for Gekkit or should I just not bother?

I already made a menu sprite for Gekkit actually! Here; User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:55 pm
I'm okay with making overworld sprites, but I'm terrible at Trainer Sprites

I'd love a Trainer Sprite for Alexis. You already have a character in a labcoat in your samples, but if you can make one that's a little shorter with Alexis's shirt, hair, hats, etc, I'd love you for life.  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:03 pm
SpectralEternity
shabatha
SpectralEternity

I already made a menu sprite for Gekkit actually! Here; User Image

Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:08 pm
Koukaze
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
SpectralEternity

You bet! So what I was thinking was having a Pawniard that was like a snow white for the body and then a pearl chrome for the armor plating. With like a really icy pair of blue eyes

Huh... I swear I remember making something like that for you.... And vaguely recall it being too pink for your taste or something..... Weird, but I should be able to do it again without too much of a problem! Then I'll give that Saber honedge sprite a shot.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:09 pm
SuperOniBlue

I'd love a Trainer Sprite for Alexis. You already have a character in a labcoat in your samples, but if you can make one that's a little shorter with Alexis's shirt, hair, hats, etc, I'd love you for life.

Will do! Just give me a bit since Kou was first. I'll do his pokemon sprites and then get to your trainer sprite~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:30 pm
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
SpectralEternity

Huh... I swear I remember making something like that for you.... And vaguely recall it being too pink for your taste or something..... Weird, but I should be able to do it again without too much of a problem! Then I'll give that Saber honedge sprite a shot.

I thought we had had one as well :p but I couldn't find it to save the life of me :/  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 am
Koukaze

Alrighty, here's your sprites!~ I don't really like doing the 3D sprites, they're a lot more difficult for me to edit, so it took a while, but I hope you like them. (:

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:38 am
SuperOniBlue

User Image

Here you are!~ I hope you like it c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:39 pm
SpectralEternity
Koukaze

Alrighty, here's your sprites!~ I don't really like doing the 3D sprites, they're a lot more difficult for me to edit, so it took a while, but I hope you like them. (:

User Image User Image

Oh wow but they are soon good though, thank you so much Specs. I know you do them for free but please let me pay you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:33 am
SpectralEternity
SuperOniBlue

User Image

Here you are!~ I hope you like it c:
Ah! so cool. thanks!  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:32 am
Hey Specs, I know your busy. But I was hoping you could do this. It doesn't have to be soon either.

I was hoping to have this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look kind of Like Rowan. This is Rowan

If you don't mind of course!

(I kinda like the sprite, but I'm not sure if it goes well... OH well hehe)  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games