Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:42 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafeteria Company Iris, Koru, Chael, Chessebelle, Niara, Elijah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye knew that it wouldn't be long before the bell would sound, signaling everyone to head for the Gym. She really, REALLY didn't want to go. But she also wasn't willing to just skip class without someone else with her. She was a social butterfly at heart, and she really didn't like being alone. Koru might be willing to come with her. That might be nice. Before she could hear the Salamance girl's response, her eyes were drawn away. Movement from the table she was subtly keeping an eye on caught her attention. Riverton was leaving and pasted close to her table. That ichy Pinsir was close by too and the opportunity to stick a barb in was just too much. Placing her cheek in her hand and turning her head towards the pale boy, Faye smirked arrogantly, "Morning Riverton. Keeping lovely company as always I see." Faye looked over Nysa with a droll look and quite deliberately curled her lip in distain before she plastered on a completely faked sincere smile towards the pale haired boy couple with a drawn out, sarcastic voice that was loud enough for others nearby to hear, "By the way Riverton...I'm sooo sorry to hear about your parents. Such a shame how it ended." Faye's lips turned from a smile into a half smirk as she finished her statement. It had taken a bit, but she'd remembered. There had been quite the scandal in the Riverton family when both elder Heir and Heiress had gotten into a messy divorce. Faye hadn't been very old, but she remembered her Father's displeasure over the fact that the event had affected some of his off trading from Johto.

The barb was subtle and pointed right at Chael. Faye had already gotten scolded for openly insulting the Pinsir and while she didn't much care about that, she was hoping for more of a matching of wits with Riverton. The Bug Pokémon still gave her the willies, and that was something that probably won't go away anytime soon. Wearing her pride and confidence on her sleeve like a badge of honor, Faye kept smirking at Chael. She was 100% sure she could take anything he dished out. He may have come from a wealthy background like herself, but as far as she was considered, they were miles apart. And she would probably have the support of at least some of the student body. While she hadn't had a lot of time to establish herself, she'd made some progress. Pushing out from the table, she sashayed across the room, moving closer to Chael but still avoiding his Pinsir. Contrary to what was thought, Faye did pay attention. She remembered that Chael had mentioned not to directly insult his Pokémon and everyone kept saying how the creatures were intelligent. Which is why she went for a more of a stab at Chael himself. Faye crossed her arms primly and waited for the disgraced Heir to response.

User Image
Attire Casual Wear
Mood Rebellious/Prideful/Arrogant
Word Count 487
O.O.C Permission was granted by Tsuki for this post.
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
cafeteria▐ ▌angel + Iris + Bebe▐ ▌nervous

The shy blonde tucked his hand back into his lap, floundering a little at her confusion of his question, Oh man, he sure felt dumb today. "I, uh, no, you see... I meant that I had never seen a Pokémon like Bebe before. A Flabebe, you said? Is... she a grass type?" He assumed so, because of the flower, but he could be wrong. "We don't have those where we came from, that's all I meant. Sorry." He chewed his lip, wondering what to say before realizing he hadn't introduced his Pokémon. "Oh! Uh, this is Angel, she's my partner Pokémon."

He gave a little goofy smile, feeling a bit awkward as she sounded out his name, "Um, if you want, you can call me Seelie." He nodded slightly, listening politely to Iris. She seemed nice, pleasant. He was glad she had stopped to talk to him. Classes, hm? "Oh, um... I'm in Outdoor Class and Technology and Science Class, and Gym, obviously. " He gestured at his gym uniform, "But I just got here, to be honest. I was, um... really sick earlier this year, so my..." He paused a moment, wanting t say 'parents' but just not quiet able to. "My guardians decided it would be best to wait until I was better to start school." He chewed his lip again, wanting to change the subject. "I hope I didn't miss too much. I'd hate to fall behind." Cécile sighed, he hadn't talked this much in a while, he'd forgotten how tiring being social was for him.

User Image
OOC: Good morning~

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Level: 5
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:59 pm
Erkowan
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Chael was a wall. He was what most considered to be someone with a high functioning antisocial personality disorder. By all standards, he was not just a wall, but a wall made of bedrock. He was made from the stuff that didn’t fall easily and somehow that little thing had found his big sore spot. His parent’s divorce. He looked down as his face flushed red ad his palms began to sweat. Ohhhh, that was one reason not to give someone your last name in such a dramatic fashion. His mind buzzed, and honestly he just wanted to sic Nysa on her. One Vicegrip and that would be it- no Eevee could stop that. Speaking of her.

Yeah she made a very, what’s the word? Nysa screamed at Faye. Though thankfully Chael, still looking down, managed to return her. With his heart pounding, Chael knew that he had won. It was a panic induced revelation- he was too freaked out to actually be calm and sensible. “You’re right. My father and mother cheated on each for years and they had a really messy divorce." He looked at the other students with an annoyed face. "And yeah, I haven't seen my parents in two years." But back to Faye. "Thank you for informing the entire student body you massive, massive Grinch.” Well, except... it wasn’t a Grinch that he said. Chael lied through his teeth (They were actually still on speaking terms! But they kept it to email to set them up with friends!), but he was so angry that he figured nobody would doubt the boy who just had his family falling apart thrown in his face on the second day of school. Not cool- what kind of person did that?

But he looked up. Chael had fire in his eyes and he snapped his fingers as he pointed at the doors. “I say you need to be taught a lesson before you take out your daddy issues on anybody else. Meet me in the track field after class, because we’re going to have a Pokemon Battle and I’ll show you what you can expect when you cross me.” And like that he walked out to class.

“Let’s see if that big brain of yours can save that Eevee from my Pinsir, Faith. Unless you forfeit?”

Chael walked out without waiting for a response.
(exit)

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Murder? Murder.
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC: And let the students flip.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Other Students... Elijah
                                            Status : Happy and Surprisingly Content... Disappointed... Optimistic!
                                            Wearing : Gym Clothes with a messy ponytail.

Evelyn looked up from her food when she heard a voice ask if he could sit there. While the table wasn’t her property, she just smiled at the boy. “Yeah, sure go right ahead.” She told him brightly before looking down at the Poochyena with him. Smiling at the Pokémon she then looking back to its trainer when he introduced himself. “Oh! I’m Evelyn Chamberlain. Most call me Eve or Evy. It’s nice to meet you Elijah and you too Poochyena.” She greeted back. That’s when it hit her she forgot about Yamask. “This is Yamask by the way. He’s a little quiet but totally friendly.” She added rubbing the back of her head.

“So how’s your first day so far?” Evelyn asked curiously as she went on to eating her breakfast. Sure classes hadn’t started for the day, but that didn’t mean the day wasn’t going well or not depending on the morning he was having. “Looking forward to Gym class?” She asked afterward taking a drink of her apple juice. Yamask found himself looking over at the dark type Pokémon curiously as he hovered above the table. It wasn’t long before the time for gym was upon them. Looking up at the time, Evelyn groaned. “Looks like it’s time for gym class…” She commented grimly. “We probably should get going, don’t want to be late your first day.” She added trying to sound more optimistic about the whole thing.

(Exit to Gym Class)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 241
                                            OOC : Sorry it sounds rushed. I just know we need to get our characters to gym class.

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:43 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"That's fine. Bebe is from the Kalos region. " Iris answered Cecil when he said that he had never seen a like a Pokemon like Bebe. When asked if she was a grass type, that made the girl chuckle a little. "Bebe is a fairy type. And it's nice to meet you Angel." Iris looked at Cecil as he said she could call him Seelie. "Thanks...Seelie. But I promise I will get your name right before the winter break hits. I promise." The boy was being really nice to her and she thought the least she could do is get his name right. As Iris was waiting for her answer to the question, she was suddenly hugged by Niara. Her expression and pink face said that she was taken by surprise by Niara. Nonetheless, she was able to greet the girl when Niara did it to her first. "Good Morning Niara." Iris said as she renewed the grin on her face. "I'm doing fine and so is Bebe. We're just talking to Seelie here. Hey Niara who are you and Mitus doing... Oh right! there's another Ralts here too. Her name is Angel. Isn't that pretty?"

Iris smiled and continued to do so when she notice how Cecil said 'guardian' when he explained they had decided to put into the school now. "Well either way I'm glad you're here and you didn't miss too much." Iris chuckle.

Then from where she, Iris watched the tension scene between Faye and Chael. Faye had caught her attention first when her words about his parents. Iris expected an argument and instead heard Chael challenge Faye to a pokemon battle. "Oh dear...." she sighed as Chael left the cafeteria. Now she was hearing the bell to get to gym class. "Oh I have to get going and change into my uniform. So I'll see you in class okay Seelie."

Iris waved to Cecil as she gather her things and scarfed down the bit of food that was left from earlier. She gulped a little as she thought about the tension that would be in gym class too. She sighed as Lung returned to her pokeball and Bebe followed Iris out of the cafeteria.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC: Sorry ^^, time to head for gym class =D

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Hitsukei
Erkowan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:06 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She smiled as Iris responded, glad to see her friend was doing well. Then Iris mentioned there was another Ralts near. Oohhh~ You hear that, Mitus? Another friend who's the same pokemon as you! Mitus gave a light blush, knowing what she was suggesting. Niara went to finish her food while Mitus stayed to play with Bebe and the other Pokemon. When Niara finished, her pokegear's alarm went off. It was time for gym! She returned the tray and grabbed her bag and Mitus before making her way to the gym. She wondered what activities were planned for the day. Hopefully something to get her and Mitus a little workout. She did want Mitus to be healthy and fit as he grew up.

(Exit)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Awake and excited
Attire: Pic
OOC: Sorry it's such a short post >^.^<"

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
cafeteria▐ ▌angel▐ ▌nervous

As Iris scurried off, Cécile managed a small wave good-bye. While meeting new people was hard for him, talking to them even more so, it felt good having made a connection with another student. Cécile found himself smiling as he collected their things and disposed of their waste. "Come on, Angel. Let's get to class. Maybe that other ralts will be there, you could make a friend." He smiled, scooping her up and placing her into his lap. Together, they rolled out of the cafeteria and made their way to the gym.

-exit-

User Image
OOC: See you all in gym!

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Faye Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Shocked/Upset OOC:So sorry I had messed this up ^^"◉

Koru became awed as Faye described her day yesterday. She had no idea that Miss Ramona was a photographer, maybe if she asked her she could take a picture of Cyndaquil and Fletchling. She grabbed for one of her remaining bacon slices and proceeded to chew while complimenting Faye,"That's pretty cool! Well you're really pretty so I'm sure it'll be used..um...Faye?" She realized the blonde had drifted off into her own thoughts for the moment. The way she was talking about herself it was no wonder she would drift off into dream land. Koru looked at her a little worried she was becoming lost in her mind, but that worry dispersed when Faye suddenly got really close and whisper to her. She chewed on her bacon while Faye spoke in a whisper, but she almost choked when the girl suggested playing hooky instead of attending gym. She jerked her head back then forward and grabbed for her milk and chugged the remainder of it down,"Gah!"BAM! She gasped for a full breath of air. She turned to Faye and looked at her wide eyed,"Are you nuts?! Of course I'm not gonna do that! You shouldn't either. Gym is really good for you, exercising the body is important, especially for pokemon. I'm sure you're Eevee would like to run around and get some exercise." She then flexed her right arm and patted her left hand onto her arm with a confident smirk,"I may look a little banged up but I'm more than ready to put myself through a little exercise: no pain no gain remember?"
Cyndaquil cheered in agreement with her and jumped onto her lap to help show his support, "Quil!," However; when he jumped he somehow managed to land close to her knees and she jerked from the pain and fell back to the floor,"OW! Ow ow ow oh ow ow...." She had her hands over her knees and Cyndaquil hid his face using the seat, making another mishap for his injured trainer. She then took hold of her head after falling and tried to recover and stumbled back up,'I'm okay...?" After she stood up she watched Faye stroll closer to the boy with the Pinsir she had met not too long ago...what was his name? Anyway, she started to approach them but was stopped in her tracks by Faye's words. She sounded mean, like really mean to him. Whatever was going on with these two wasn't good, and Koru was about to step into it. Cyndaquil had hopped down and hid behind Koru's leg while she paid attention to them, but Cyndaquil was distracted by the Pinsir. Cyndaquil shivered and gripped her leg tight. Now listening to the boy's response it appeared that it was a personal shot to him. Her brow furrowed and her hands formed into fists when he challenged Faye to a pokemon battle to settle this. Koru strode forward and stepped in-between them, Cyndaquil was left in the same spot and worried what she was about to do. She turned gaze back and forth to both of them,"Hold on you two! Pokemon aren't supposed to be used in personal squabbles between trainers!" However the boy left without listening or recieving an answer from Faye,"Hey-wait hold on!" She jerked around with a still furrowed expression at Faye, with her hands flapping around,"What was that for!? Are you crazy? Eevee could get seriously hurt, not to mention what could happen with his Pinsir. You guys need to settle this yourselves and leave your pokemon out of it." she snapped. She then went back and picked up Cyndaquil and let him relax in her arms,"Come on Cyndaquil we're going to be late for class..." She told him in a low voice. It was rare for Koru to get mad, but after seeing that she was fuming now. Just as the white haired boy did she walked past Faye and left the cafeteria. Maybe she had misjudged Faye...

Exit to Class

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Erkowan

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
HappyCafeteriaEvelyn/YamaskOh no that's okay I saw the announcement on the time ^^

Eli beamed a smile at the girl as she told him it was okay to sit with her. He planted his tray down and took his seat next to her. When she told him her name he offered his hand to her to shake,User Image “It’s great to meet you Evelyn. Yamask is pretty interesting I've never seen any before. Of course I guess there's a lot of pokemon not from the Hoenn region...” he laughed nervously rubbing the side of his neck. Then it hit him that the poke-gear he had recieved was also a poke-dex. He took it out and held it up towards Yamask,"Yamask, the Spirit Pokemon. Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.' He brought it back down a little surprised,“Oh wow how sad...But he certainly looks happy with you Evelyn!” He went from his worried frown to a smile then put away the poke-gear in his backpack. He began to dig into the omelette before him- his favorite food ever. Poochyena appeared to love the poke-food he had given her as well. While enjoying the meal Evelyn asked how his first day was going. He finished chewing a rather large bite and replied,“Great so far! Well, I actually overslept a little today so I haven't gotten to explore much. You're the person I've actually met but you seem really nice so I consider it a good day so far, right Poochyena?” She barked cheerfully then went back to her bowl of food. He chuckled at her then turned back to Evelyn and his omelette.“Oh yeah I love gym...I just couldn't resist trying on my school uniform first ya know?” His face became flushed a little as he admitted this to her. He still had his gym clothes in his pack, but next time he should just go ahead and dress appropriately. Not too long after some minor chit chat the time for gym class was coming closer and closer. He was alerted with Evelyn stood up and told him. He did the same and reached down for Poochyena's bowl. He didn't notice her groan on the subject of gym, but did catch how optimistic she sounded about not wanting to be late. He nodded and chuckled again, "No way will that happen! Come Yena,” he called to Poochyena after putting the trays up at the disposal area and following Evelyn out.

[[Exit to Gym]]

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Cafeteria Company Iris, Koru, Chael, Chessebelle, Niara, Elijah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye arched an eyebrow at Chael. Well....she'd found his weak spot. Which is what she'd been going for. Widening her eyes in fake remorse, she cupped her cheeks and blinked rapidly before responding to Chael, "I was trying to show remorse Riverton. You don't have to bite my head off for it." The pale haired boys next words made Faye's back go up through and her blue eyes flashed in anger. "Grinch! Really! Is that the best you can come up with?! And I don't have any issues...expect with you! That's what I get for trying to extend an olive branch! You want a fight! Fine!" Okay...so maybe her 'attempt' at peace had been backhanded and set up for a stab in the back. But Faye had rarely ever had to stand up for herself. There had always been a horde of followers ready to step forward and fight for her. But it didn't look like this was going to be the case here. And Chael's little jab about her family just brought up the previous buried pain of knowing that her own parents cared so little for her.

Faye humphed in response to Chael as he walked out, spinning her back on him and sticking her nose in the air while crossing her arms. Koru was upset about the scene, telling her not to use her Pokémon for personal reasons, but Faye was mad at this point. She peeled open an eye and looked to Koru, responding quickly before she left, "If I recall correctly Koru, we're here at this school to learn how to battle against other Trainers. To compete in tournaments and Gym Battles. You don't think that some of those fights are personal in nature? Not everything is so simple. Besides...he challenged me, not the other way around. I would be more than happy to settle this in a debate....but Riverton is obviously more violent then I thought. I'll meet him on the track...then we'll see what happens." Her mind was set. She'd already had some experience battling in the forest, surly beating a simpleton like Riverton wouldn't be that bad. And her blood was boiling. Pokémon were supposed to be trained to battle. It was part of why they were at the school right? Besides that, the little yelling match had gotten some attention from the student body. And even though it was negative attention, Faye still soaked it up. People would know who she was by the end of the day and that made her smile a bit even as she took her leave.

[Exit]

User Image
Attire Casual Wear
Mood Angry/Prideful
Word Count 431
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Chael walked in and felt like everything was going in slow motion. He steppes forward toward the lunch line and took a small dish of pasta and let Nysa take whatever she wanted. It was an unwise idea to have a big meal before something like a Pokemon Battle. Silent but determined, he kept a stoic face as he leaned against a wall to eat instead of sitting at a table. He couldn't relax enough to take a seat anyways. What was the point when his stomach was jumping? A small lunch before the first challenge of the semester came. The boy needed to think of as many outcomes as possible and more importantly; how to overcome them.

Anger the girl enough and she'd have her Eevee attack wildly. Keep low and use Nysa's size advantage for gain. Pinsirs had wicked attack so he didn't need to worry about constantly hurting her. Once or twice would do the trick- three times if he was unlucky. If she knew about that then she'd try to throw him off or something... Maybe that Bind attack would keep her in place? He was still a novice trainer so he was unsure about how that move worked. Maybe he should have tested it out on a few wild Pokemon the night before? Whatever. He had a vague idea of what he wanted to do anyways so he'd go by ear throughout the battle.

Nysa could read his face despite its calm deadpan form. Chael shrugged. "I'm fine. It's you who should be worried because you'll be the one actually fighting. Fluffy or not, I don't want you pulling your punches. She knows you're smart now, took her long enough though, so I want to end it quickly. Go in, aim for the head, and lets leave as the bigger people." He yawned. "I loathe to wonder what petty tricks she has in case she loses." Which was one reason he had those photos. If she even tried harassing him after the battle, then they'd find themselves taped through the halls. 'Where are you in your family?' The photos might have written on them. 'My family may be broken but at least they respect me.' He would most likely say to her horror.

The boy liked competition, but this was more about upholding a sense of self. There was no friendliness towards that girl because of the line with his family she had crossed. Chael wouldn't give mercy to the person who didn't spare their words or hand.

Mood: Seething, calm facade

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 am

Well, it appeared that the time had come for his lunch to be finished. Chael tossed the trash into the trash bin and cracked his knuckles. The time for his first battle was now and it was one that he couldn't afford to lose. He could either return Nysa or allow him to walk with him and Chael decided the latter. It was a message that he wouldn't be intimidated by a girl who couldn't even earn her parents respect. The girl had already played her biggest card against him and that was foolish. The boy would keep this under wraps and use it when she was at her lowest.

It was a shame that the others didn't come by at all. Chael would have at least liked to invite Chessebelle to the battle just because she was one of the only people who seemed nice and didn't drive himself insane within a few exchanges of words. Hands in his pockets, the boy strolled out of the cafeteria and onto the field.
(exit)

Mood: Seething, calm facade

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:43 pm
( Im really really sorry I had no idea if I should post first and I got so busy, sorry TT )

Blinded By Silence

iKatamalicious

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus smiled when he heard Chess say Don felt bad about what had happened, although he was glad the girl had gotten her pokemon back without too much of a problem.
"Well, to be fair a dodgeball to the head would have rattled even Valiant" he said looking back at his slakoth. The lazy pokemon wasn't much for protecting, since they didn't move as much as other pokemon, but Marcus knew that should anyone do something to him, Valiant would have his back.
He turned to Eli "so did you play a lot of basketball in Mauville? We should have a pick up game"
He got in line, looking over the options for food
"So watchu guys getting? Do you know what's good?"
He had only been to the cafeteria during his first two weeks, and the menu had changed since then.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
HappyCafeteriaOkay blizzards are nice every okay they're only okay once a year DX

The walk from the gym and back to the cafeteria was rather enjoyable. Eli was feeling really happy to find so many friends his first day- now if only they still had some breakfast leftovers for lunch. Marcus was really interesting, seemed he knew a lot about pokemon Evelyn's club was sure to be a perfect fit for him. On the way he mentioned that predator pokemon aren't all that liked by some trainers.User Image Eli was aware of this fact and knew the answer from personal experience, "Yeah a lot trainers find it hard to tame the predator instincts in this kind of pokemon and if they don't they could be uncontrollable during battle or other situations. Most of the rangers my brother worked with have Absol, Linoone, and like my brother Mightyena.”Eli smiled down towards Poochyena who was happily walking along with them, still trying to grab any of their attention. He looked back to Marcus and noted,"Those who train them find out that they're all real powerhouses in their own right! I know a ranger back home and her Absol has this crazy powerful Psycho-Cut!” He slashed his arms around as to try and imitate the attack. Poochyena had no idea was he was doing however. He returned to his normal position when Marcus asked him about playing basketball back home,"Yeah since I was 5, but I lived in Fortree with my brother up to last year so I played a lot there too. I was almost captain of the team..but I messed up a little.” He rubbed his neck feeling embarassed remembering the huge flop he caused when that chance came along,"Sounds good to me! I'll do my best if you will.”He returned to his large grin and held out his fist, hoping for a bump from Marcus's own. Like previously stated, it didn't take long to get back to the cafeteria. Eli entered with the others and when they got to where the food was he examined the choices but was disappointed to not find anything breakfast related. He sighed still partially smiling, “Well I was really hoping for some more breakfast food it's kinda my favorite- but let's see...” He went back and noticed there was a lot of good stuff despite no breakfast, so he picked himself up a nice plate of chicken basil pasta, "Oh yeah this looks pretty great.” He didn't wait and immediately took a bite- it was as good as it looked,"Oh wow this is awesome thank you!” He thanked the chefs behind the counter and went and grabbed a smoothie from the drink station and also got some pokemon food for Poochyena.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

Blinded By Silence

iKatamalicious

ShyWolfHeart

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Kirsi-Chance Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Exhilerated-Hungry OOC:Okay I gotta say I really REALLY love your avatar ^^◉

Kirsi talked about people being nervous around Arcanines. She never really realized how daunting he was compared to her. She's been around with Koru since she was born and she was more of a furry sister that could breathe fire. Then she started explaining the importance of training Chance well in order to be a great ranger. Koru nodded in agreement,"That makes sense. I mean you wouldn't want Chance to bite someone you were trying to help- but this cutie doesn't look like he could do anything mean at all," She cooed at the Growlithe and patted him atop the head again. Seeing him just kept making her imagine her dad's Arcanine before it evolved, oh she must've been so cute! She was surprised but then began to actually feel proud of herself some more. She straightened herself with this new feeling and even her knees were feeling better. Cyndaquil and Fletchling were glad to see her happier than before. She turned her full attention back on Kirsi as soon she uttered "fire types". She was stating how hard being a fire specialist could be with how dangerous and uncontrollable fire can be. She looked at Cyndaquil then at Chance, they were pretty obedient for a fire type, but others were pretty tempered given the chance. Koru crossed her arms and smiled,"True but when you become one with them their power is incredible. I still get chills remembering the times I watched my dad battle with his fire types they're just beyond amazing. I'm ready to put the work into it! Nothing's gonna stop me I can take the heat no matter the pokemon!"She pumped her fists and exclaimed, feeling her energy rising exponentially."Yeah that's a good point...but to be a true specialist-heck I'll say it- If I'm gonna be a Fire Master I gotta be able to find creative ways of training fire types. Like Fletchling here is also a flying type, so who knows what I'll be able to work with him, but I know it'll be great!" She started to calm herself down, if she got anymore excited she may start wanting to leap out of her shoes and her knees couldn't take it. She knew Kirsi was aiming to be a ranger,"Though for a ranger it makes perfect sense to have different ones for any situation, my Uncle Hugo is a little like that too nowadays he used to be a fire type master but now he works at a pokemon sanctuary in the Hoenn region so he has a lot more kinds to deal with everyday."
Kirsi was wanting to scan her pokemon with her poke-gear and Koru of course had no problem with it,"Quil quil" "Ling Fle" Both pokemon spoke to her as she scanned them with the device. They noticed it was similar to Koru's, wonder what it was? Kirsi opened the door to let others go through first,"Oh thanks Kirsi hm?" She inquired about Koru liking any kind of books. Of course she liked them but she liked being outside and playing around more than reading a book quietly,"Mhm I really like ones on mystery and action stories. Plus history ones are really cool too- but I gotta say I love being more active in a game or somewhere outside." That may not have been the best answer..."A book on a rainy day is pretty great though it keeps my mood up!" She went over with Kirsi to the counter and looked around the food until she spotted some more of that great pork and rice stuff she had a few weeks ago. She snatched some up and another fruit cup with some orange juice. Walking over to a table to sit Fletchling and Cyndaquil plotted on the table and she opened up the fruit cup to let them go ahead and dig into it. Koru sat down and took a forkful of the pork and rice and wow was it good. She looked at Kirsi,"What kind of books do you like? Well really what else do you like? I like myths, traditional dance and super spicy food." It seemed she was starting to spill a lot out right then and there. She continued,"Sorry if that was a little much," she tittered and rubbed her neck,"You just seem really interesting so I guess my curiosity is getting the better of me."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash