Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television (3/10/15) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 pm
UPCOMING: RANDY ORTON AND MYSTERY PARTNER VS. BIG SHOW AND ABYSS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

The lights dim dark red and the sound of carnival music switching to heavy metal plays in the arena, and the crowd gives a nasty, negative reaction towards the man... or monster about to make his entrance. Abyss walks out, with his new look. He gets a loud reception of boo's, but he ignores them. He stops at the top of the ramp, spreading his arms. A pyro goes off, scaring the crowd. Abyss starts walking down the ramp, being introduced.

"From parts unknown, weighing in at 350 pounds, THE MONSTER, ABYSSSSSS!"

Abyss then pushes a cameraman's camera out of his way, and then walks to the steps. He walks up them, and gets on the apron, and then gets in the ring. He walks to the opposite side of the ring and does his signature spread o the arms taunt. The lights go normal, and Abyss theme cuts. Abyss takes his new entrance coat off, setting it outside of the ring, waiting for his opponent/for the bell to ring.

User Image

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:17 pm
'Crank it Up' would hit the PA system, the crowd immediately booing the man who had broken Daniel's leg to a farther extent and said Cena did so. Big Show would step out from the curtain with a big smile on his face, waving at the fans who would boo at him.

His facial expressions would change as he walked down the ramp, going from that of a joking tone, to that of something serious, seeing the man inside the ring was just a blockade to his success.

Big Show would hit ringside, climb up the steps, walk along the apron, and finally step over the top rope to enter the ring. The crowd was cheering the opponent, it seemed. Big Show would stand tall and await for the bell to ring, not wasting any time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:23 pm
"I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!"

User Image

The crowd immediately had gotten to their feet upon hearing the entrance music of the Apex Predator, Randy Orton. Who just a week ago had made his grand return only to be knocked out by the Big Show himself. Orton however was not embarrassed and immediately demanded a match on tonight's show for revenge. But he would not be going it alone. A lot of people have wondered who his tag partner maybe but they'll find out in just a few short moments. As Randy Orton had come out onto the stage the crowd were at their peak. They cheered and held up signs. Some being for him, not for him, and just plain "I'm with stupid --->" signs. Still, he embraced it. Being back here. In an arena to come out and perform for everything in the audience. The cheers were new for sure. He hadn't been cheered since his last run as World Champion. Albeit it was brief until he had become a "bad guy". Randy walked down the ramp looking at his opponents in Big Show and Abyss as he had walked around the ring going to the bell-keeper's area behind them. He received a microphone and continued to pace around the ring watching them. Slowly he started for the staircase raising the microphone to his lips.

User Image

"Boys, boys. Last week I admit Show, you got me...But in that week I just longed for my revenge..I couldn't sleep Show...Ironically enough you were the only thing on my mind. And don't think that excludes you either over there Abyss. You see because tonight I have planned out the a**-whooping of an lifetime for you two. Now, I'm a man and I know when I make mistakes and I can own up to them unlike others. Last week I boldly tried to come out here alone. And obviously it didn't work. Tonight, I needed a partner. But not just any partner. I needed a man who could break you in half with a spear. One that could pick you up and put you down. I needed a man who knows how to handle to competitors such as yourselves. So gentlemen, without further ado..." Orton was standing on the staircase midway as he looked back to the entrance.

Reborn By Fate

Demon From Death Valley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:33 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd goes dead silent, kids and all. Even the wrestlers watching from their locker rooms waited anxiously. Who could it be?
Suddenly a guitar instrumental sounds from the PA system, a familiar one:

Michael Cole: "Oh my gawd, is-is-is..it..Batista?"

Michael Cole's question is answered instantly. As Batista's images pop up on the titantron:

Batista
User Image
"Walk Alone" by Saliva

The lights brighten up a bit as Batista explodes out the tunnel looking better than he has ever looked. The crowd reactions varied because he would be partnering with The Viper, Randy Orton. He doesn't care though as he sets up his taunt, he squats and moves his arms while he bended motionlessly, his pyro which goes off after. The announcer, soon after, broadcasts Batistia's name aloud.
Announcer: "Weighing in at 278 pounds from Washington, DC! He is the ANIMAL, BATISTA!"
Batista walks swiftly down to the ring, grinning. He would be taken all the way back to the good ol' days by teaming up with his partner from Evolution.
He'd reach the stairs and stop immediately and prayed a bit before bursting up the stairs, and getting in using the second rope. He'd look at Big Show and Abyss who were rather surprised but you couldn't tell by their facial expressions, he'd laugh a bit. And then go to confer with Randy Orton as his theme song cut off and the crowd sent mixed emotions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( I'll improve it later. ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Big Show stood tall while staring at the returning Batista, signalling to Abyss he will go first  

Worlds Largest Athlete

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Abyss gets out of the ring onto the apron of his corner.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:37 pm
Randy would take off his shirt and enter into the ring preparing to start off this match.  

Reborn By Fate

Demon From Death Valley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Batista would shout, "Come on, Randy."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:46 pm
Big Show would begin to stretch out his long arms whilst getting ready for the match, waiting for the bell to sound  

Worlds Largest Athlete

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:48 pm
Randy paced back and forth looking at Big Show. The bell RANG. He prepared to raise his arms and somewhat offer Show a lock-up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:52 pm
Big Show exited his corner while sizing up his smaller opponent who got knocked out last week. Big Show looked to accept the offer that was given  

Worlds Largest Athlete

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Orton was not a fool. Not even for a second was his lock-up legit. It was a ruse as he looked to seize the advantage and get behind the Big Show holding his waist.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff