Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Kingdom Hearts: Keys Of Legend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 pm
Phoenix347

Hyper_Fox2

Yuri_Misawa

Fandom Melodies

The Sphinxy

User ImageUser Image
"Un!" Nicole hissed out through clenched teeth as she was hit in the side. It wasn't as bad as being knocked back by that heartless, but it still stung! However, her expression only grew more determined as she wasn't quite sure how he had avoided her attack, and she rushed him again with a shout, swinging a rather wild and unrefined sideways slash at him. She thought this was going to be over quickly, but now she wasn't so sure, and it was pissing her off.

"Duly noted." Xelona responded tonelessly, not reacting at all to the touch. However, once his back was turned, she rather childishly stuck her tongue out at his retreating figure as he vanished into the corridor of darkness. She then went back to watch the match between Nicole and the stranger. She watched the stranger closely. "Something different huh?" she muttered to herself, trying to figure out what Xyrot had noticed that she had failed to perceive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:08 am
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yuri_Misawa
Fandom Melodies

User Image
((OOC: Sure, although Xelona's gonna wanna split once Axel shows up since he's wearing an Org. XIII cloak but she knows he's not one of them. XD))
Lea smiled. "That friend I told you about, he helped me start questioning what I was even doing. He left to figure out why he existed at all, and . . . I missed him. He made me feel like I had a heart even after I'd lost mine." he said, smiling in fond sadness at the not so happy memories he had to go through. Disappearing hadn't been fun . . .

"He had returned to his Somebody. And I tried everything to get him back, but . . . in the end, I wound up just disappearing, which is what happens when a Nobody 'dies.'" Axel explained, using air quotes around the word. Since a Nobody never existed, they couldn't exactly 'die'.

"But then, I woke up, in the same place where I lost my heart. I was whole again. I never really bothered to figure out why or how it happened, I was just glad it did. And . . . yeah. Afterwards, I found out the whole goal of the Organization trying to get their hearts back was a fraud and this guy named Xehanort just formed it to try and split himself into 13 people to get to Kingdom Hearts. Not really the kinda thing I wanted to be a part of." Axel finished his explanation.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:36 am
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

User Image
Sora 'The Hero of Legend'

Sora laughed a bit at Nicole. "I thought you said this was gonna be easy?" He taunted a little then saw that she had opted out for a wild charge. It wasn't hard to predict what she was trying to do or where she was going so he simply blocked the attack knocking her off her balance and then lightly hit the shoulder of the arm holding her keyblade.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:45 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

~Nori~

After awhile Nori reached a village. Few people scurried... Nori turned her head every so often, looking around, noticing there was a sort of fear in their eyes as the village then became empty. Quiet. All the houses had their doors and windows shut.

whats going on? Why are they hiding? Are the dragons coming here? Where's Mike?

she grew more nervous just thinking they could land here any moment.

"Mike!... Mike! Where are you?"she cried, with her heart in her throat, as she started to run again, searching for him. Here there was no more snow, and no more footprints for her to follow. She turned a corner that led to the outside the small village. It was until she reached the fields of rice plantations that she stopped to catch her breath.

She looked around to see no one in sight. all that lay ahead was the land forking in different directions. So she continued onward until she reached the end of the fields. The beyond each path lay a new Destination. There was one path leading to the Mountains, and one to a strange, tall building, and there was also another leading to an open gate. She headed for the one with the tall building.

User Image

Destination:
Land of Dragons---->Imperial palace
Mood:
anxious/nervous
Thoughts:
Mike where are you?
Company:
no one

OOC:
not sure if I got the paths right but I'm pretty sure there would be an entrance to the Palace as well as within the City...

Randomly picked her heading to the Emperor.. Let's see what happens...

OMG it would be funny to scare her with Mushu.

Nori:
*looks up at me innocently*
What's Mushu???  

Noble Lucian_XV

King Champion

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:17 am
chibi_blue_mouse

Diana Fotieni
User Image

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat...

Company: Lea
Ooc: Super sorry I haven't posted in forever.

Diana's eyes widened at Lea's story. So the Organization was actually run by a man named Xehanort who was trying to get Kingdom Hearts? She had heard a little bit about him in her letters from Yen Sid but never knew the full story. "I'm sorry for what happened to you." she said and felt it truly. As they continued on she suddenly said, "I kind of lost someone too. My brother I mentioned earlier. We grew up hearing stories of keyblade warriors and he wanted to be one so bad to protect everything from the dark. And then he found a keyblade but something happened and he began to act strange and disappeared into darkness. I just hope he hasn't joined with this Xehanort you speak of." she explained.

They were beginning to approach the fight she had seen from afar and she gasped a bit as now she could see the figures clearly and two of them were wearing black cloaks. "Lea, are those the cloaks you were talking about? I think the Organization is attacking that boy." she exclaimed, pointing to the brunette boy with the wooden sword.

User ImageIf you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_nitemareleft Akira gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Wielder of Darkness~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; The Land of Dragons
With; Mulan, Li Shang
Mood; Eager

Thoughts; Is that where it is?

((OOC; More catchup time Also I felt mushu should deserve a red dialogue XD))

"Mulan? What do you want with Mulan or the General!?" one of the shorter men approached with a rather harsh tone. "Maybe he's here for lunch. Mmmm, I hope it's pork today." the largest of the army spoke. The man looked like he was an army himself, but the next man was skiny as a stick. "We have to be on watch, we're on patrol for a reason ya know! Those black things are back!" "Ya, and I'll be sure to punch them right in their' mouth." The shorter one hit his fist into his palm as if to prove it. "Yao, Ling, Chien Po, back to your patrol."

The leading figure finally spoke up and approached, while the trio left to return to the rest of the army. "I am General Li Shang of the Imperial army, who are you and why are you in dangerous territory?" Li Shang, one of the two he was looking for. "My name is Akira and I have been looking for you, the Emperor told me where I could find you. I know of a way I can stop the sudden increase of these dark creatures appearing throughout the land. I must know of-" "Hold up hold up HOLD UP! He's sayin he knows how? Li, you gotta steal the spotlight to impress Mulan!" Something resembling a red lizard appeared from behind Li and grabbed his collar, practically shouting in his face before realizing he was noticeable.

"Uhhhhh..." the lizard looked behind him to see Akira, and immediately scurried behind the man. "I mean... Li is chosen to completing this quest, as foretold by the spirits above!" "What is that..." "You didn't see anything!" The General sighed before reaching back to pull the lizard over. "Hey, I am not to be manhandled!" the lizard squirmed about, trying to escape but to no avail. "This is Mushu, Mulan's guardian." "I am yours too big man!" Akira then saw how it wasn't an actual lizard, but rather a very small dragon, complete with mustache.

Hyper_Fox2

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yuri_Misawa
Fandom Melodies
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

((OOC: Hoo boy. All my characters merging together. This is gonna be insane. XD EDIT: Taking me forever to get the pictures right. XP Other Edit: Just going to remove Lea/Axel's picture cause I think it's messing with the post. XP EDIT EDIT: Removing all pics. Trying to fix the format. XP))
Lea laughed a bit. "Xehanort's gone. My friends and I made sure of that a while ago." he said, smirking a little. "So whoever is leading this new Organization is someone else, got it memorized?" he said, before she distracted his attention with news of a fight . . . He looked up towards the action and his eyes widened. That was Sora! And those black cloaks . . . "Definitely the Organization." he growled, the smirk disappearing as he summoned his chakrams in a fiery blaze.

"I'm just getting warmed up!" Nicole snapped in return. She paused a bit to catch her breath and reevaluate her strategy. This guy was quick. He was also good at what he did. She's just have to outsmart him. She rushed him again, this time with a strategy in mind. She'd feint to the left but then really strike to the right! She'd get a hit in for sure! However, before she could get to Sora, she found herself being pushed back by Xelona who had rushed in between them.

Xelona had to intervene. She'd seen a major threat. She pushed Nicole out of the way and quickly brought her sword up to deflect a chakram that had been aimed to hit right where Nicole would have been. "Nicole, we're out of time. The tracker's found us." she said, grabbing Nicole's arm and summoning a darkness portal to escape through.

Nicole's eyes widened. The Organization had mentioned that someone had been looking for them, to try and keep Kingdom Hearts from them so they couldn't get their hearts back. Not only that, but she was shocked how close that blade had gotten to her. If Xelona hadn't pushed her out of the way . . . She started to follow without resistance, but once she reached the darkness portal, she remembered something and turned back to Sora. "This isn't over yet! I would have hit you! That bet isn't over! There was interference!" she shouted, pointing at Sora before Xelona's hand reached out and yanked the keyblade wielder into the portal.

Lea had thrown his chakram to hit the keyblade wielder of the Organization that had been attacking Sora before running over, trying to catch the members and learn where their hideout was. But the one who still wore her hood up had not only stopped his blade but had quickly retreated with her teammate. He cursed as he tried to run faster. He even threw his other chakram at the darkness portal as they left through it, but it had disappeared by the time the weapon got there. "Damn!" he cursed. He slowly stopped running and turned to Sora with a smirk. "Yo. You alright? The Organization didn't get you too badly did they?" he asked, giving his old friend a two fingered wave before going to retrieve his chakrams.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:12 pm
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

User Image

"Bring it on!" He said with a cocky grin as he suspected for his new student to get some ideas on what to do. He had a plan though, all he had to do is activate a reflect spell as soon as she got close enough for an attack. Even a delay in her attack would still be blocked and sent back at her so he had no worries. That is until her friend jumped in to save her from a very recognizable chakram. It took him a moment to figure out what had just happened but by the time he had it the two girls had ran off and Axel, as he still called him, had shown up. "Axel? What're you doing here? Organization? But that girl was a full person I'm sure of it" He said referring to Nicole. "and they didn't lay a finger on me anyway. I'm too good for that" He chuckled.

HyperFox2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:02 pm
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yuri_Misawa
Fandom Melodies
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

User Image
Lea sighed a bit and slouched hearing the name 'Axel' again. "I'm just never going to live that name down, am I?" he muttered to himself as he picked up one of his chakrams.

"I'm here tracking the Organization. Someone's started it up again. And the girl you were fighting might have been a full person, but I think her companion was a Nobody.Though, the last time I caught a glimpse of one of them, they hadn't had a keyblade weilder with them . . ." he muttered thoughtfully.

"Oh, speaking of keyblade wielders." Axel said as he remembered his companion that he had just left behind. He turned around and waved her over. "Sora, meet Diana. Diana, this is one of my friends that I was talking about. Sora. He was a real big hero in his day." he said, smirking a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 pm
chibi_blue_mouse

Diana Fotieni
User Image

Company: Lea and Sora
Ooc:

"Well that's good then." Diana replied to Lea about Xehanort being gone. But from the sound of things it looked like someone else had started the Organization again and the keyblade wielder went into thought on who would. Her thoughts were interrupted when they came across the cloaked figures who Lea recognized to indeed be Organization members. Standing back from the fight she watched as the two got away but the brunette boy they were fighting appeared to be uninjured. Lea seemed to know him as a boy named Sora but walking up close Diana realized he was probably older than she was by quite a bit.

She was confused by Sora calling him Axel but shook it off when Lea introduced her to him. "P-Pleased to meet you. I wield the keyblade Oathkeeper." she replied, not knowing this boy was a hero. She remembered hearing about him in the stories about the past keyblade chosen and found herself blushing a bit. He wasn't even using a keyblade and he seemed to handle himself just fine in his fight with the two girls. She wondered if she would become that strong someday.

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 pm
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

User Image

Sora chuckled a bit as Lea muttered to himself about his name. "I suppose you're right but even a nobody doesn't have to be evil right? You should know more than anyone" He said referring to both him and Roxas. He then looked over at Diana and smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you too." He said then smiled a bit at her mentioning the Oathkeeper. "Oathkeeper huh? Boy does that one have some fond memories" He said as he thought about Kairi giving him the chain to wield it and Roxas using it himself along with the Oblivion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_nitemareleft Akira gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Wielder of Darkness~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; The Land of Dragons
With; Mushu, Li Shang
Mood; Eager

Thoughts; They've finally been found.

((OOC; ))

"If I may interject, the Emperor said there was a miracle completed not too long ago, however I'm hoping to find something linked to that miracle. Could you tell me-" "Uh-uh-UH! Hold it right there little man, Li Shang is the one to be the hero here!" "Look, I just need to know of-" "I told ya what you need to know, now scurry off here, it's Shang's time to shine! Oh, you're gonna make Mulan fall for you all over again!" "Can you just tell me where an important-" What're you still doin here boy! Shu! Scram! Run along and go play with the other kids in their sword fights!" Despite Akira's great amount of patience, the dragon Mushu was getting annoying.

"Just tell me of an important place to you and Mulan!" he yelled before the dragon could intervene again. "I know Mushu can be... interesting, but I am reluctant to answer your question if this is your behavior. Didn't your father teach you proper manners?" Akira's hand curled into a fist. He was already close to the lock of this world's heart and he was being asked about his family? He pondered just bringing the Heartless near and forcing the answer out of them, but he didn't wish to waste any more of his forces as they were.

Hyper_Fox2

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

User Image
☯Michael 'The Sleeping Lion'☯

Michael sighed a bit as he couldn't think of any reason the heartless would be backing off. "Well anyway we should probably head on to the palace. Maybe the emperor will know where we can find the keyhole. Then we wont have to worry about them or that guy" He sat then remembered that Noel wouldn't know what he was talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am
chibi_blue_mouse
Hyper_Fox2

Diana Fotieni
User Image

Company: Lea and Sora
Ooc:

Diana looked a bit shocked that Sora knew about her keyblade as well. Perhaps it had existed way before she was even born. And now it came back and made her the new wielder. She felt a deep connection with her keyblade, like it was a part of her and she was a part of it. Her thoughts went back on the girls who got away and she looked to Lea. "What will you do now? Go after those two girls?" she asked, glancing over at Sora as well since he had been fighting them earlier. If they were going to leave this world she would have to stay just for a bit longer as they still hadn't found many clues to her brothers whereabouts. Diana also felt like the trick she used to find him in this world wasn't going to work again as she remembered it draining quite a lot of energy out of her and if she was going to travel to other worlds, she needed to preserve it.

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers