Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:29 am
Snows in New York right now because that's where the base of operations for his company is. Sorry I didn't make that clear lol. I will in my next post. Also, Phoenix? 😂 There are plenty of things wrong with snow, he just hasn't show them yet. I swear he isn't perfect lol. I designed him that way. I assure you you'll find out soon exactly who he is lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:44 am
Yue Belmont
Snows in New York right now because that's where the base of operations for his company is. Sorry I didn't make that clear lol. I will in my next post. Also, Phoenix? 😂 There are plenty of things wrong with snow, he just hasn't show them yet. I swear he isn't perfect lol. I designed him that way. I assure you you'll find out soon exactly who he is lol

I wanted to give Akuro a scene of luxury and 'exquisite' life for his entrance.
Didn't mean for that comment to sound too harsh, although I couldn't think of any better word choice. I just have a hate towards mary/Gary - sues. They don't allow for a whole lot of developement or pressuring moments in RP's, and I've seen quite a few recently.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 am
Phoenix347
Yue Belmont

I wanted to give Akuro a scene of luxury and 'exquisite' life for his entrance.
Didn't mean for that comment to sound too harsh, although I couldn't think of any better word choice. I just have a hate towards mary/Gary - sues. They don't allow for a whole lot of developement or pressuring moments in RP's, and I've seen quite a few recently.

Well, as long as we're all on the same page. Admittedly I've seen a lot of Sues as well lately. I used to play them quite a bit, but when you throw politics into the mix, you learn how to make your characters (both the good and the bad) a little more grey, or as I would say is more accurate, a little more rounded. It's a lot more fun too if I'm being honest, you get a lot more emotional and psychological depth with that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:26 am
Ohh ho ho ho! Only three pages in and things are already getting interesting! I do love it when you guys find things to come up with I must say, adds a lot to the story. wink Of course, won't be long till I start adding some things as well. We haven't even BEGUN to scratch the surface, but by the time we're done, I hope to have a giant, gaping pit that falls all the way straight to Hell, or whatever nasty afterlife you choose to believe in. Will there be any good to look at by the end of this? Any evil? Or will everything just be a grey mess? Guess we'll all find out. ;P

Also, well played with the leverage there Irigan! blaugh Just remember though, you can push, but don't push too hard against folks like this. Times are tense, and before you know it, you could be looking at a foe who is just looking for a reason to push back. But really, I think we all know that's what this is kind of heading towards anyways, isn't it?  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:29 am
Oh, BTW, you should all check out the soundtrack for The Secret World, I quite like it! Especially March on Templars. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:40 am
Lord Sithious
Ohh ho ho ho! Only three pages in and things are already getting interesting! I do love it when you guys find things to come up with I must say, adds a lot to the story. wink Of course, won't be long till I start adding some things as well. We haven't even BEGUN to scratch the surface, but by the time we're done, I hope to have a giant, gaping pit that falls all the way straight to Hell, or whatever nasty afterlife you choose to believe in. Will there be any good to look at by the end of this? Any evil? Or will everything just be a grey mess? Guess we'll all find out. ;P

Also, well played with the leverage there Irigan! blaugh Just remember though, you can push, but don't push too hard against folks like this. Times are tense, and before you know it, you could be looking at a foe who is just looking for a reason to push back. But really, I think we all know that's what this is kind of heading towards anyways, isn't it?

And that's why a feminine touch is sometimes needed. A little push...never hurt anyone. xD  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 am
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

And that's why a feminine touch is sometimes needed. A little push...never hurt anyone. xD

xd Too true! Can't tell you how much I'm going to enjoy working with you again I must say! It looks like things are going to be good! Well, as long as you keep threatening people with horrible, disease ridden deaths if they refuse to comply with your demands. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:37 am
Oh, by the way everyone, if you're having trouble finding places to jump in and/or post, you can always "roleplay" certain parts with yourself, to get your characters into more optimal positions for roleplaying with others. It can also help the story move more smoothly as well. I'm definitely going to be doing a bit of this myself, so don't feel bad about doing it yourselves if it helps move you along! Hopefully we can orchestrate more run-ins in the future, but as this is just the very beginning, don't let yourselves get slowed down by not having more people to interact with. Take the action to get you into some action, and things will be able to move forward from there.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:26 am
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

xd Too true! Can't tell you how much I'm going to enjoy working with you again I must say! It looks like things are going to be good! Well, as long as you keep threatening people with horrible, disease ridden deaths if they refuse to comply with your demands. wink

lol I've never played a character like this before so I'm really having fun with her. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am
Yue Belmont

Psst.....Leila did call him. ^.^ I'm just waiting for Snow to pick up.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:19 am
Oh 😑😂
I thought you said lets go see him.
I'll edit it to say I have another call instead of a visitor  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 am
Yue Belmont
Oh 😑😂

She did, but it's not a car's drive away. xD So she's calling him.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Yue Belmont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:21 am
irigan kitsune
Yue Belmont
Oh 😑😂

She did, but it's not a car's drive away. xD So she's calling him.
okay cx well I edited the end of it so it says I have another call instead of a visitor haha  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:53 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
It wasn't a missquote. Figured I'd have the underground group collect the other baddies together razz  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 pm
Anyone who can tell me why my computer keeps having this odd glitch like it's trying to "load" something (which causes whatever window I am in, be it a document, an internet browser, or My Computer even, to basically go "inactive", where the page gets that pale look at the top like you clicked on another window and nothing is now going on in that window you were just in, only I haven't clicked on any other windows) will get $5 billion imaginary dollars! xp

Sorry, that's the best I can afford right now....  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff