Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:18 pm
F r o g i e XD
Ahh.. I'm honestly liking all of them equally >u<
Random picking... Circus Freak x Citizen?
We could always choose another if it doesn't work out, right? ^u^

Yeah, that's true. Alright, the circus it is! ^.^

So, here's what I was sort of thinking for this one, and feel free to change it up and whatnot. So, the circus arrives in a town before they stop moving for the year, before the cold hits. They're preparing their last performance. Now, around this time, it's getting close to Halloween, and what I was thinking, the freak is slightly disfigured, but not a lot to make him/ her horribly ugly, you know? So, the circus director (I think that's what he's called) is very abusive to the freaks, treating them like dirt, and sends one to town to hang up posters. While he does so, he sees the citizen having a little argument with her boyfriend or his girlfriend or whatever, and he jumps in to help. The citizen just assumes that the freak is just preparing for Halloween after he helps her out with the argument, and helps him hang up the flyers all over the town. She even agrees to go watch him perform as repaying him for helping her. So she goes, watches the show, and she sneaks to the back to tell him what a wonderful performance he put on, only to see the director abusing him for fumbling in the ring. That's sort of what I was thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 pm
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD
Ahh.. I'm honestly liking all of them equally >u<
Random picking... Circus Freak x Citizen?
We could always choose another if it doesn't work out, right? ^u^

Yeah, that's true. Alright, the circus it is! ^.^

So, here's what I was sort of thinking for this one, and feel free to change it up and whatnot. So, the circus arrives in a town before they stop moving for the year, before the cold hits. They're preparing their last performance. Now, around this time, it's getting close to Halloween, and what I was thinking, the freak is slightly disfigured, but not a lot to make him/ her horribly ugly, you know? So, the circus director (I think that's what he's called) is very abusive to the freaks, treating them like dirt, and sends one to town to hang up posters. While he does so, he sees the citizen having a little argument with her boyfriend or his girlfriend or whatever, and he jumps in to help. The citizen just assumes that the freak is just preparing for Halloween after he helps her out with the argument, and helps him hang up the flyers all over the town. She even agrees to go watch him perform as repaying him for helping her. So she goes, watches the show, and she sneaks to the back to tell him what a wonderful performance he put on, only to see the director abusing him for fumbling in the ring. That's sort of what I was thinking.

Aww.. Reminds me a lot of the Hunchback of Notre Dame xD
I like it! Is this more of a slice-of-life-ish type roleplay, or are you wanting to add other elements (e.g. fantasy) to it too? I've always been interested in a circus that hides dark secrets >u< Perhaps the ringmaster is collecting "freaks" for a reason..?
Also, which role and gender are you wanting to have?  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 pm
F r o g i e XD
I like it! Is this more of a slice-of-life-ish type roleplay, or are you wanting to add other elements (e.g. fantasy) to it too? I've always been interested in a circus that hides dark secrets >u< Perhaps the ringmaster is collecting "freaks" for a reason..?

Yeah, you get what I'm saying! xD We can add supernatural elements to it, if you want to. It could make it a bit more interesting. As for the role and gender, I've got a character in mind for a female citizen. I hope you don't mind me taking that gender and role.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 pm
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD

Yeah, you get what I'm saying! xD We can add supernatural elements to it, if you want to. It could make it a bit more interesting. As for the role and gender, I've got a character in mind for a female citizen. I hope you don't mind me taking that gender and role.

Nah, it's cool. I'd usually go for the female citizen... buuut I've been telling myself to try and expand my experience in roleplaying so, circus guy is cood for me ^u^
(plus I could always ask to play the female in another roleplay..? XD)  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 pm
F r o g i e XD
Nah, it's cool. I'd usually go for the female citizen... buuut I've been telling myself to try and expand my experience in roleplaying so, circus guy is cood for me ^u^

^.^ Yeah, we can always do another role play where you play the female. Do you want to brainstorm a plot for a second role play so you can be the female role?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 pm
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD

^.^ Yeah, we can always do another role play where you play the female. Do you want to brainstorm a plot for a second role play so you can be the female role?

Sure! o u o
Mafia Boss x Citizen or Death x Citizen? I can't choose between the two xD  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:42 am
Spell Caster x Human
Kitsune x Human

Those are the two I am interested in. I try to be as literate as possible when I role play.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 am
F r o g i e XD
Sure! o u o

I'm leaning more towards the Death x Human idea. That one is just brimming with all sorts of potential! x3

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:06 am
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD
Sure! o u o

I'm leaning more towards the Death x Human idea. That one is just brimming with all sorts of potential! x3

Okies ^u^
Got any idea for a plot for this? Would it be actual Death, or like a reaper?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 am
F r o g i e XD
Okies ^u^

Hm... Gosh, I'm drawing a blank for this one. Dx I wanna say it could be like an actual Death, that's sort of personified and kills people when it's their time to die. Hm... I'm trying to think of a base plot for this, but I'm drawing blanks.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:41 am
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD
Okies ^u^

Hm... Gosh, I'm drawing a blank for this one. Dx I wanna say it could be like an actual Death, that's sort of personified and kills people when it's their time to die. Hm... I'm trying to think of a base plot for this, but I'm drawing blanks.

Hmm.. Plot plot plot..

Random, off-the-top-of-me-head chattering to see if anything interesting comes up? Most commonly used method for two such different characters meeting (that I've noticed so far for this pairing) is that the girl either dies or fails to die - something she does (or does not do) that draws Death (or the reaper, or what have you) to her. I've read one story where he keeps an eye on her and is unhappy that she escaped his clutches. I've read another where she makes a deal with Death in exchange for something else (usually a loved one's life to be extended). How to make this unique though...? I guess the question is what would attract Death to such a normal person? Or maybe she really did die, and the story is focused on him helping her sort things out before/during her afterlife? (for some reason, that makes me think of Bleach lol)

Eck. Random stuff. The girl is pretty much your average human being - unless you want to bring things in like nonhuman-heritage or the value of souls depending on an individual. Actually, the idea of souls being given value sounds interesting o u o though to make it more plausible, characters of other races (demons, angels, other reapers, etc) would have to enter in the story. Perhaps Death is the actual manifestation but he has lots of helpers/workers called reapers (seeing as hundreds of people die everyday - and maybe Death was fed up in working overtime all the damned time)?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 am
F r o g i e XD
Hmm.. Plot plot plot..

Random, off-the-top-of-me-head chattering to see if anything interesting comes up? Most commonly used method for two such different characters meeting (that I've noticed so far for this pairing) is that the girl either dies or fails to die - something she does (or does not do) that draws Death (or the reaper, or what have you) to her. I've read one story where he keeps an eye on her and is unhappy that she escaped his clutches. I've read another where she makes a deal with Death in exchange for something else (usually a loved one's life to be extended). How to make this unique though...? I guess the question is what would attract Death to such a normal person? Or maybe she really did die, and the story is focused on him helping her sort things out before/during her afterlife? (for some reason, that makes me think of Bleach lol)

Eck. Random stuff. The girl is pretty much your average human being - unless you want to bring things in like nonhuman-heritage or the value of souls depending on an individual. Actually, the idea of souls being given value sounds interesting o u o though to make it more plausible, characters of other races (demons, angels, other reapers, etc) would have to enter in the story. Perhaps Death is the actual manifestation but he has lots of helpers/workers called reapers (seeing as hundreds of people die everyday - and maybe Death was fed up in working overtime all the damned time)?

Ah, I get it. Yes. Ooh, I get where this is going now. I really like the idea of supernatural beings coming into play with this story.

Just imagine this: the girl is suicidal and jumps off of a bridge in an attempt to kill herself, but instead of dying, she has survived her fall. She was supposed to die when she jumped off the bridge, but something happened that caused her to continue living, perhaps some sort of guardian angel protecting her. One of the reapers that Death has working for him reports the situation to him, and that's when Death decides to investigate to figure out why this girl is still alive. And that's where the story could take off from there.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 am
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD
Hmm.. Plot plot plot..

Ah, I get it. Yes. Ooh, I get where this is going now. I really like the idea of supernatural beings coming into play with this story.

Just imagine this: the girl is suicidal and jumps off of a bridge in an attempt to kill herself, but instead of dying, she has survived her fall. She was supposed to die when she jumped off the bridge, but something happened that caused her to continue living, perhaps some sort of guardian angel protecting her. One of the reapers that Death has working for him reports the situation to him, and that's when Death decides to investigate to figure out why this girl is still alive. And that's where the story could take off from there.

Sounds great to me! Never played a suicidal character before... (was it really suicide or did someone try to kill her? the latter option sounds like she'd be more of a fighter than simply letting things happen to her) And as for her surviving - maybe part of the reason is because of her soul? It'd be cool if there were different souls out there..

lol, now this is reminding me a bit of an otome game I played once xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am
F r o g i e XD
Sounds great to me! Never played a suicidal character before... (was it really suicide or did someone try to kill her? the latter option sounds like she'd be more of a fighter than simply letting things happen to her) And as for her surviving - maybe part of the reason is because of her soul? It'd be cool if there were different souls out there..

Yeah, it could be an attempted murder. ^.^ You know, I never even played Otome. But anyways, I also like the idea of different souls.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 am
MultiAsh
F r o g i e XD

Yeah, it could be an attempted murder. ^.^ You know, I never even played Otome. But anyways, I also like the idea of different souls.

It's an android game for the phone. A bit annoying in that you can only go through several "scenes" a day, but interesting ^u^

Soo, we've got the basic plots for both roleplays now o u o
Guess we just gotta figure out where to start and who's making the threads?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff