Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: NXT [6/19/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm
UPCOMING: TRIPLE H SEGMENT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image"King Of Kings" by Motorhead would play out through the arena, as the fans would give a huge pop to the cerebral assassin, Triple H, who would walk out of the entrance tunnel and through the curtain, being accompanied by his wife, Stephanie McMahon. The two would have a big smile and grin on their faces, considering the fact that what they did to Matt Allens was exactly as planned, in terms of getting him fired and destroying him in the process. He was scum, and there was no denying that. Triple H and Stephanie worked well together making sure that Triple H didn't lose his position as CEO of TNW:R, which had been given the new name of "Total Nonstop Wrestling Revolution." Triple H and Stephanie would begin making their way down the ramp, as the announcer in the ring would tell the fans to welcome the CEO of TNW:R Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon. Afterwards, the ring announcer left the ring. Triple H and Stephanie would be walking side by side, as they would then approach the ring. Triple H would stop a minute, and let Steph go up the steps first, as she would enter the ring under the second rope, right at the same time Triple H would begin walking up the steps himself. and coming into the ring through the second rope. The two would officially be in the ring, as a couple of fans would begin to clap for them. Triple H would walk over to the other side of the ring, and request two microphones from the timekeeper, as he would get them instantly since TNW:R was his house, and NXT was his show. Triple H would pass one of the micophones to his beautiful wife, who does not look like a crab, Stephanie. They would pace around the ring, as the theme would continue to play out through the arena. Triple H would be chewing his gum trying to stay calm and collective, although he was bruised up from wrestling a grueling and long match with Matt Allens. Triple H was tossed around, and he definitely had the fight handed to him. Better than what anyone else could offer so far, from the kid. The kid had heart, but it wasn't enough heart to hang with the almighty Triple H. Stephanie stood there with a smile on her face, because she knew tonight would be a good night, despite Triple H's minor injury. They waited for the crowd to quiet down, as they would wait to begin speaking.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm
User ImageTriple H would put the microphone toward his lips, signifying that he was going to talk first once the crowd would simmer down, and he would do so. Triple H's smile would turn serious, as he would have his 'game' face on. What ran through his mind made him a little pissed off and over the edge, so what he was about to say was going to hurt feelings, but he didn't care. He didn't care one bit, because at the end of the day, what he would say wouldn't affect him at all. He would begin to speak. "You all thought I wouldn't be standing here, in this ring continuing to wear this suit, huh?" the crowd would begin to let out a soft boo, because the match received an unexpected ending. "Listen, here's the reality of things. Here in TNW:R, fairytales don't exist. There's no such thing as a happy ending. Whatever happens, happens, and what happened to Matt Allens's TNW:R career was definitely not a fable. You aaaaaallllll expected him to somehow find a way to beat me. Just because he hit his finisher on me. Just because he took me out with weapons? just because he would miracles out of his behind? well, let me remind you all who I am because apparently you all forgot I am Triple H. Multiple World Championships, Multiple accomplishments, the list goes on and on, and you all thought that some kid would just tarnish all of that and blow it in my face as if I was some sort of joke? well let me tell you guys something. For those of who even had the mindset to believe that Matt Allens was going to somehow pull a win out of his magician's hat, then you guys are obviously the joke." Triple H would take a breather, looking around at the crowd, as they would let their voices be heard in a negative way toward Triple H. Triple H would begin to speak again. "And I want to address something else. Near the end of the match, a certain quote on quote 'monster' wanders into the ring during my match, and decides to slam me into the mat, not only costing me the match, but my position as CEO, but guess what. I'm still wearing the suit. Abyss messed up badly when he thought Matt was going to pin me off such a piss-poor finishing move. But enough with all the 'jibber-jabber'. Abyss, I suggest you loosen up the mask a bit, because it's obviously squeezing your brain too tightly, and when you're done doing that, why don't you make your presence seen, because I DEMAND answers for your actions!" Triple H would say, pacing around the ring, and then stopping in one place, as the crowd would be silent, waiting for the entrance music of Abyss to hit the PA system.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:38 pm
Off Camera: Abyss is walking backstage in a hallway towards the ring, this time wearing his wrestling gear under his gray hoodie with a brighter colored vest over it, his signature outfit, with the hood being over his head. He looks fierce, but the crowd recently has become to love him. He walks past a table that had some water bottles on it, and Abyss takes his hood down to expose his hair, pours one on his head to wet his regrown hair, after being out of action for so long after being suspended, he had time to grow his hair back. Abyss continues down the hallway, and heads to the curtains before his theme begins playing.

User Image

The sound of carnival music turning to heavy metal blasts through the arena as the lights dim half way, and smoke rises, and out comes the 6'8, 350 pound monster from backstage, to a big amount of cheers from the crowd. Abyss loves the cheering, and he spreads his arms in a taunt, happy to be back in TNWR, a changed monster, for the good. Abyss stops at the top of the ramp getting more cheers, before he starts to make his way down towards the ring, a fierce look on his face.

User Image

The audience cheers more after he was introduced. Abyss walks down the ramp, pushing the camera out of his way before walking to the steps and walking up them. He gets on the apron before getting in the ring and walking to the other side and spreading his arms again in a taunt. The Monster paces back and forth as the lights go back to normal and his theme fades out, and he waits for what's next.

User Image

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 am
Abyss paces back and forth, wearing his hoodie and vest with the hood off of his head now, looking at Triple h and Stephanie McMahon, glaring at them. Abyss walks to the ropes and demands a mic, and gets one right away. He walks back to across from them, towering over Triple H, and waits for the crowd to settle, and speaks.

User Image

"First things first, I didn't care if Matt Allens were to beat you or not. I didn't give you the Black Hole Slam to give Matt Allens the chance to win the match...... You've asked me to give you some news-worthy revelations, for why I attacked you during your match. You see, I knew you would kick out of my finishing move, believe it or not. But... I also knew that it would rattle your cage. Rattle your cage, knowing that you have a whole new problem that awaits you after your match, and that problem is ME! I gave you the Black Hole Slam because through all the smoke and mirrors that is your confidence of being CEO, you know that I am the biggest threat, to have my way to anything I desire! Triple H! I slammed you because I want you to be pissed off, I want you to be fired up, and despising my precense, to the point where you will throw anything at me to have me eliminated and out of your way of taking over the company!" Abyss, after showing how crazy minded he is, not caring about the situations HHH could put him in, stops talking for the moment, giving Triple H time to interrupt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:19 am
Stephanie would step forward in front of Triple H, and interrupt him, making her presence known, as she steps forward in front of Abyss. She would put the microphone up to her lips, and begin to speak with the look of determination upon her face. "Who the HELL, do you think you are?! Who are you to come off talking to the CEO of this company like that?! the man that signs YOUR paycheck, just so you can make a measly living in your pathetic life. But let me tell you something, Abyss, you've definitely ignited the flames and if you thought we weren't pleased with your actions before, we're pissed off now." Stephanie would be breathing heavily, looking into the eyes of the self-proclaimed monster, Abyss. She would begin to speak again. "..and you've definitely done it this time, because tonight, your mystery opponent, or should I say, mystery oppo...NENTS, would have fun picking you apart bit by bit, like rabid animals. So if I were you, I'd go prepare for my match and hope to live to fight another day!"

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:22 am
Abyss doesn't even say anything in return, he just tilts his head while Stephanie yelled at him, and when she was done, he whips his hair back and looks angry at her insults, but then just grins and starts laughing. Abyss, clearly sick and demented, was happy that he had more than one opponent tonight, and he got what he wanted, getting under their skin, and getting more people to destroy!  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff