Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Demon High (Open. Accepting.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:54 am
User Image

Ɉeremy Ѧndrew Ҥudson

Jeremy smiled at her attempt to make him feel better about it. "That's true, you're right. I suppose I couldn't imagine myself any differently." He agreed, letting her comfort him. He chuckled a little when she nudged him with her shoulder, and lay his violin carefully into the case next to him, rising to stretch. "Really, though. That was the most fun I've had in a while~" He said, pulling his arms above and behind him a bit. There was just something about playing music with other people. "We should do that more often." Jeremy grinned.

╙ Some days, you'll feel very sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but forgot what it was,
or you miss someone you never met. ╕

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 am
User Image
Akiro
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Dormitory main room.
With: Melissa, Alexstrasza, Ember, Michael
Moods; Saddened/Bored
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: Still showed you as online last time I brought it up.))

"I could live without him though! We're just unlucky enough to be a doppel." You love me. Admit it. Shut up. Don't eat any sweets there, I hate that aftertaste. I will 'cause you had that burrito on the way here. But that's a burrito. It has to be spicy by nature or it's not a burrito. What kind of logic is that? Ours. Melissa thanked them for back in the main room. "Thank Ariko, he's the one who did it. It wasn't my idea."

Hyper_Fox2

culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image

((OOC: ))

Melissa couldn't help but chuckle. "Yep, sounds just like family~" She said. Then Akiro admitted that it wasn't his idea to stop the confrontation. Mel faked a pout. "You mean you would have just let me catch something on fire?" She asked, sounding astonished. She shook her head as if disappointed in him, but let it turn into a big grin. "I guess it would have been pretty funny though~ I can see the school headlines now: 'Girl Starts Fire On First Day. Siren Singed'." Melissa held her hands up in the air, as if outlining the headline. She chuckled a little at her own lame joke, shoving her hands back into her pockets as they approached the school Cafeteria.

Right, my little pooh bear, wanna take a chance?
Wanna sip this smooth air, kick it in the sand?
I'd say I told you so but you just gonna cry.
You just wanna know those peanut butter vibes.

My, my simple sir, this ain't gonna work.
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs.
I can't take this place, no I can't take this place.
I just wanna go where I can get some space.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

culie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:45 pm
((OOC: Okay. If it showed me online then I'm sorry I got really crappy with you. I don't mind saying that my character never found out. I mean my character isn't doing anything meaningful right now anyway.))
User Image

Ember

Ember stared at the puppy around her and shrugged, "Thats cool. I mean, I can turn into a raging wolf beast during full moon and murder prey, but you know. I've actually been thinking of going vegetarian. They should have vegetarian options here, huh?" She patted her legs, "C'mon boy. Lets go get dinner!" she giggled at her own joke, "We should eat though. It's getting pretty late."  

culie

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:23 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael smiled up at Ember and barked before changing back to human. "Yeah lets go get some food" He smiled as he started to walk normally again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
Akiro
Where at: Dormitory cafeteria
With: Melissa
Moods; Calm/Bored

((OOC: Most likely Ember and Michael would hit the caf first.))

"Of course not! I'd stop it, it's just..." I would do it faster and better. Akiro sighed before he relayed his other's reply; "He'd do it faster and better than I." Relax, you can handle some things better than I. Such as? You stay awake during class, I don't. Cause you shouldn't! You can play the piano better than I with the guitar. Again, you shouldn't fall asleep in those lessons! Can't help it~

Hyper_Fox2

culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

culie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Ember

Ember and Micheal only had a little bit left, before finding the caf. Her stomach growled and she was thankful.
"Maybe I'll start being a vegetarian next week." she said heading straight towards the meet pies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:24 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael chuckled a bit seeing her practically run for the meet. "Good luck with that" He said before walking over to get a couple of sandwiches.

HyperFox2

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

((OOC: That's why I said approaching instead of that they were there lol
Also, I love your character's inner conversations XD Like, I had a super crappy day at work, but the conversations between Akiro and Ariko just put me in a better mood XD))

Melissa chuckled at the Doppelganger, and said, "Yeah, Ariko did come to the rescue pretty quick. Man," She shook her head thinking about it. "That girl really got to me. I don't even know why, other than how obviously rich she was." Mel looked upwards in thought, as if she would find the answer written on the ceiling. Then she shrugged. "Then she just kept pushing at me... Bad move, sister." She grumbled, shaking her head a second time. She really needed to stop worrying about that Siren, it would only stress her out. And a stressed out Phoenix wasn't much better than an angry one. "We should go find something fun to do after we eat so I can forget about that little episode... Maybe something that doesn't involve tormenting Freshies." Mel added the last part with a grin, feeling the need to tease him just a little bit more about the dumbwaiter thing.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

culie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
Akiro
Moods; Calm/Bored

((OOC: I think I have too much fun with them as well. Contradicting and correcting my characters without even thinking about it. Fills up the paragraph though.))

Guess I'm a knight in shining armor now eh? Since when did you care about rescuing her? Since about three seconds ago. You jealous? You're the one to worry about that. Akiro looked down at his clothing as Melissa mentioned 'rich', as they both dressed without concern. "So... why did you befriend us?" Was it pity? Do you have to comment on everything? Why yes, I do. It's a very important job of mine oh dear other. That and tormenting the freshies. You still need to apologize to them.

Hyper_Fox2

culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image

((OOC: It does, and also it's just amusing to read haha))

Melissa noticed Akiro look down at himself when she said that, and she felt a little bad about it. She quickly went on and explained her attitude a bit more, giving a small wave of her hand in an attempt to say "you're different". "You guys aren't like that. What really irritates me is when people go around rubbing it in everyone's face." Melissa said, thinking of the butlers that had come in with the Siren, and how she acted like she was the top of the food chain. Mel shook her head. "I just have no desire to interact with people who look at the rest of us like we're their playthings." She grumbled. It also made her feel extremely inadequate, but she wasn't about to let that little insecurity show.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

culie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image
Akiro
Moods; Calm/Bored

((OOC: Sorry I forgot, been gettin busy IRL))

"Oh. Okay, thanks." Relieved? Greatly. Want a lollipop? I'll pass doctor. Suit yourself. They stepped into the cafeteria and it was almost filled completely. "So..." he started before looking to Melissa. "Know what you want?" Something spicy, do they have hamburgers? Not you. you didn't specify, and you're eating for me.Stay quiet for a minute will you!

Hyper_Fox2

culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

»» BABYIT'STIMETOMAKEUPYOURMIND
xx I THINKxxxx THAT TONIGHT IS WHENxx xx THE STARS ALIGNxx

██████████████████ HONEY IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THE DOUBT BEHINDx ████

Take my hand cause you and I are gonna shine !

Coraline grinned, nodding her head in agreement. "Indeed, we should. I haven't sang for anyone in a quite awhile. It was a nice change." she told him as she watched him rise into a large stretch. What an interesting person. She's never met someone like him before, if she had introduced him to her family they would automatically look down on him. It was a shame that her family perceived everyone as below them. There were so many people in this world that could prove to be quite special. Jeremy was definitely one of them. "I would suggest we go for a walk, but you can't be too far from water can you?" Coraline guessed with a playful smirk on her face as she turned her attention to the ground below her feet.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

((OOC: No worries~ I'm a college student with a job, I completely understand XD))

Melissa gave him a smile and nodded, glad he approved of her explanation. They arrived at the much-too-busy cafeteria, and Akiro asked if she knew what she wanted. She looked upwards in thought. "I hadn't thought about it, actually..." She admitted. She had been too focused on her irritation. "I know I'll at least need something for dessert..." She continued, remembering that all of the candy she had brought out of her dorm had been eaten. Then she thought about real food. "I think I'm in the mood for some pasta." She finally decided. She hadn't had pasta in a while, and she really liked the noodles. They were all soft and squiggly. She tried to ignore the fact that it sounded like she was describing worms as well. Being a bird got her lots of comments like that, even though she had never actually eaten a worm in her life.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

culie

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

Ɉeremy Ѧndrew Ҥudson

Jeremy looked at her as she teased him with a smirk and then turned to the ground. He spaced out on the fountain for a second before shrugging a bit. "I mean, I can... I just start to feel sort of.. anxious, after too long... Kind of like a druggie going through withdrawals." He explained with a large grin. That was his favorite analogy to use when asked about that. "We can take one, if you'd like, though. I'll just let you know if it starts to get too unbearable. Usually I have to just suck it up anyways, in class and such." He gave another shrug. He could usually tune it out well enough as long as he was occupied, and it was a reasonable length of time.

╙ Some days, you'll feel very sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but forgot what it was,
or you miss someone you never met. ╕

Piltover Jinx

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out